All Comments on 'Asymmetric Bases Ch. 08'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The hand kissing / worship scenes were fantastic! She is an Empress and he is almost her slave....

All the dialogs are very well described, his feelings, etc...

The last scene is perfect. Once again a wonderfull chapter!

Just don't let us waiting to long for the next one (the 9th).

Congratulations to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Things are getting hard for our hero.... Logic vs feelings!

The plot is very interesting and the story very well written.

I am curious on what will happened next....

Thank you theyRule!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aw, super bummed she was with someone else since the two characters have already shown they love each other. Read a lot of stories on this site, but this couple is one of the few that I hope end up happy together. Hope Amy has something evil planned for the wife to show dominance.

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone.

About the last post:

Those are my thoughts exactly, that's why it took that long to continue, because of a dilemma about this.

I came to a point where I had to decide. If they didn't have a crisis, this would turn into a romance story, with redundant events. If I entered that 'cheating zone', it could ruin their 'strange love' or Amy character. I changed the plot many times and finally convinced myself (as Shawn did), this wasn't really cheating and she didn't want to be with the other guy, she just wanted to do this to Mark, to remove a risk for the real relationship. A small, cruel scar on the way, to let me write more.

But I want to say that Amy is not evil, she has her justifications or motives. I guess I am falling in love with this non existent person too :) Maybe that's the reason it became harder for me to write about her, I don't want to damage her character.

Below is an answer to the last post only, it is not a spoiler but it may turn out to be one as well. So, read at your own risk :)

-------------- May be a Spoiler or not, it's not finalized yet ----------

And, about the last sentence. I don't want to give spoilers but this is one of the things on my mind for a long time. I am not sure if I can manage to put it in writing without ruining the atmosphere. It's one of the plots I'm drafting. We'll see in a week or so.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm the Anon who wrote the "super bummed" comment and I'll elaborate. In chapters five and six, Amy essentially established her "love" for the MC. However strange their world might, she both verbally articulated and physically demonstrated that love (by not doing anything with her fiance when she realized the relationship was different than she initially imagined) that, well, she's faithful. I loved the way you wrote her concept of jealousy and as a reader I took it differently than the countless other stories here: The scenario hurt her fiance, not the person she loved. Almost as if whatever happens in their world, everyone else hurts and they'll be okay.

Being with someone else at the current stage just seemed out of character. She's proven she could be manipulative and cold, very much so, but one thing she never actually did was jeopardize their creation. There's an astounding uniqueness to that. MC's insecurities the entire series about her being with someone else shows that it means something to him, so I hope she's lying and it's all a test.

Amy stepping on and engaging MC on the wife's pillow was super erotic. That's the reason I made the dominance comment.

Overall though, strong story. I don't think you have to worry about your work being a romance story, it's more a pleasurable mindfuck of love and lust, which is great. I know writing is difficult and I applaud you for it. I'd love for this to be one of my all time favorite stories with a couple I genuinely root for (not common on this site) and where the ending gives justice to the story.

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Dear "super bummed" commenter :)

I sincerely thank you for your comments, both of them.

----------

Warning: Spoilers after this point.

----------

I agree with your final comments and you helped me to clear my mind about that troubling subject.

You have a gift of hitting some spoiler subjects.

The first one was the subject I already was working on.

But this last one is something I was trying to make a decision on. Your comment helped me to decide. I will take it to consideration, so, thank you.

I don't have much desire to continue this series after 'a longer' next chapter because I am running out of ideas and afraid of ruining the series. So it looks like the next one will be the last chapter.

Thanks for your constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read a lot of stories here and on the other places, but this series - probably my number one. It's just a quintessence of my own fetishes/desires... You are a real talent. Thanks a lot, can't wait for continuation.

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much, I wasn't expecting such kind comments when I started to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi TheyRule! Firstly congratulations for your story! We all can't wait to read The next (and final?) chapter.

Are you going to upload the New chapter tomorrow maybe?

Thanks!

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi and thank you.

I am working on the final part.

It became a bit longer than I expected so I will divide it to two chapters and submit at the same time. I believe I will be able to finish them today or tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great news, thanks again!

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

Gosh. This was the best yet. I am so turnedon. So lost in this. I am so submissive and I totally identify with this. She does Own him. My Owner and Dome Owns me like this. And she is married. He is her man. I am her boy and their cuckold. Thank you for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES