At His Feet Ch. 05

Story Info
A husband throat trains his new wife.
2.7k words
4.21
4.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Sandra work up early. She had a lot to do today. First she dressed and put her face on, taking care to put her lipstick on precisely. She preferred to be put together by the time Richard saw her as she didn't want him to become unattracted to her. She endeavoured to always look presentable for him. By the time he returned from his morning run she was in the kitchen, apron on, preparing his breakfast of eggs and toast.

"Good morning," she said as she turned and smiled at him as he came in the door. He was sweaty and panting as he removed his shoes. He looked up at her and took a moment to scan his eyes over his wife. She was wearing a simple day dress with pearls and small heels, and her hair was softly curled, falling down her back.

She walked over and gave him a small kiss on his lips, then picked his shoes up and said, "I'll take care of these."

He paused for a moment, appreciating how much his life had changed in just a couple of weeks. He thought this was the best acquisition he had ever made. Although it would cost his pocket (because buying houses and keeping a wife and likely children too is expensive) he really believed the returns would outweigh the expenses. His house would be clean, he would be well fed, he could gloat over other men as they looked jealously at his arm candy, and best of all, he had a beautiful little whore to suck his cock whenever he pleased.

"How long til breakfast?" he asked.

"It'll be ready whenever you are. I assumed you'd want a shower first."

He nodded. Then went to shower.

When he returned she was plating up breakfast - freshly squeezed orange juice, black coffee, scrambled eggs and toast. He could definitely get used to this. She had black coffee and a single piece of plain toast. While on their honeymoon he had enquired why she didn't eat much for breakfast and she simply responded, "A trim wife is a desirable wife." And he couldn't agree more.

After breakfast they moved into the bedroom. Every morning since they married he had fucked her mouth and today was no exception. She removed her dress and knelt in front of him expectantly. She was wearing her undergarments still, including garter, as he liked, while he stood before her in his 3 piece suit. This wouldn't take long so he didn't see the point in removing clothes.

"I have something to show you," he said.

She cocked her head questioningly.

He moved over to the dresser, pulling something out that she couldn't see. Then he walked over to the closet and turned and waited for her.

It was not far so she crawled over to him rather than standing up. His cock twitched at the sight.

"I have this for you," he said and he pulled out what looked to be a rubber penis. It was straight and large. Sandra was confused as she had never seen a dildo before.

"I have enjoyed fucking your mouth but I am anxious to fuck your throat as well. This will help train you in this skill. It's called a dildo and you will practice on it while I am at work each day. As you can see, it has a suction base, and it'll stick onto the wall like this."

He stuck the dildo onto the wall so it stood straight out right at the height of her mouth.

"Kneel on your hands and knees, and make it wet."

She crawled up to the dildo. Then she licked all up and down it, feeling extremely weird as she did, until it was slick with saliva.

"Good. Now put it in your mouth and down your throat as far as it can go."

She tentatively put her lips onto it then began inserting it in. It tasted like... well, rubber. It was unpleasant. She preferred to have him in her mouth and she didn't know why he was doing this. Couldn't she just practice on his cock?

It went in deeper until it hit the back of her throat.

"Good. Keep going."

She frowned. Keep going where? She pushed a bit more but it wasn't going anywhere so she stayed there. Then she felt his hand on the back of her head.

"Keep pushing it further in," he said to her as he pressed on the back of her head. It was starting to hurt her throat. She didn't know what he was expecting to happen, there was no where else it could go. He pushed harder. She was trapped and started to panic.

"Open your throat," he commanded her, but every part of her being was concentrating on not fighting him, to stay still. Then he released her.

"Take a breath and try again."

She pulled back, panting. 30 seconds passed and he placed his hand on the back of her head again and pushed her towards the dildo. She braced herself. It went in, then to the back, then stopped. He pushed. This time she tried to concentrate on relaxing and opening her throat. Nothing happened but still he pushed harder. He knelt down on one knee next to her and spoke into her ear.

"Little one, if you can master this skill on the dildo, just think of how much pleasure you can bring me. I love fucking your mouth, but what I really want is for my cock to go all the way down your throat and shoot my seed directly into your belly. To have your nose in my pubic hair and your chin on my balls as I pump in and out of you. Treating your mouth like another pussy for me to use any time I want. This is what I want from my wife."

And right at that moment, something popped, and the dildo slipped right down her throat until her nose was touching the wall. Her eyes grew wide in surprise and she started to pull back but his hand was firm and pressed her into the wall holding her in place.

"Yes! Good girl! This is exactly what I want from you. Take a moment to stop and think about what this feels like. Now imagine that's my cock down your throat. Doesn't it feel good? Doesn't it make you feel like this is exactly what you were made for? A wife who can serve her husband in this way is truly a gift."

She was trying to pay attention to what he was saying, she really was, but the room was starting to spin and darkness was appearing at the corners of her vision.

He removed his hand and she quickly pulled back, sliding the dildo out of her throat. She sucked in deep breaths trying to make up for the lost oxygen. He stood up and waited patiently for her.

After a little while, once she had regained her composure, she looked up at him standing before her. He had pulled his rock hard cock out expectantly. She sat up on her knees and opened her mouth dutifully.

"Hands behind your back," he said.

He liked to be in control.

As she moved her hands behind her, he stepped up to her face, cock in one hand, and inserted it into her mouth. There was no mucking around as he placed his other hand behind her head and pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. It hit the back wall and she took a breath in preparation. Then she felt the pressure as he pressed in further. One hand on the back of her head pulled her in towards him while his cock pressed forward. She willed herself to relax and think about what the dildo had felt like moments before.

Then she gagged.

He stilled, then pulled out. He waited for her to catch her breath. Once she had regained composure he said quietly, "please stay upright on your knees and don't move." She wasn't sure what he meant, watching as he moved over to his dresser, until he returned with what looked like a paddle in his hand. Her heart stopped. She could guess what was about to happen but she was shocked.

He stood in front of her, fully dressed in his suit, cock hanging out and paddle in his right hand. "Don't move," he said as he moved next to her. Then SMACK. He whacked the paddle on her buttocks in one confident move.

She cried out in pain and fell forward onto her hands. Her heart was racing. What was happening?!

"I am going to fuck your throat, as is my right. For every time you gag I will strike you. This will give you the incentive to be more self controlled and willing to please me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she replied quietly.

"Good. Up on your knees again please."

She blinked quickly, then pulled herself upright again. He pushed himself into her mouth and went straight to the back of her throat again, determined to resume where they were up to. He grabbed her head with two hands and pushed. She gagged.

This time he didn't pull out again, but stayed where he was in her mouth and used the paddle in his right hand to reach down behind her and whack her across her arse cheeks. She would have jumped back but the hand on the back of her head kept her in place. He waited a moment more before pulling out. She took a deep breath, then he pushed straight back in again and said, "again".

Again he pushed all the way back, pressing into her throat. She gagged. WHACK.

Over and over the dance continued. Her butt was a bright red color but he continued on.

She closed her eyes trying to calm herself and concentrate. It was hard to focus with the pain. But she was determined.

She focused on his hard cock gliding in and out of her mouth. It was strong, like a weapon. It was the strength of her husband. She thought about the hand on the back of her head, pinning her in place. Firm and large. She couldn't move if she'd wanted to. His rock like arms holding his hand, his shoulders high above her, his eyes looking down on her, determined to show her his love through this training. Providing for her, making her better.

And her, kneeling at his feet, taking his assault willingly. Small and weak compared to his strength. She was at his mercy. Powerless as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth, striking her, hurting her. She could do nothing but submit. And she loved it.

She looked up at him through her eyelashes as he pushed his cock against the back of her throat again. He looked down at her, pleasure in his eyes, and then it happened. POP.

The barrier broke and his member slipped straight down her throat. Her nose buried into his pubic hair, his hand gripping her hair, keeping her in place. They continued to lock eyes, not moving until a growl escaped from his mouth. It was guttural.

"Shit," he whispered to himself.

"Don't move," he said firmly to her. He waited another moment, then, gripping her head in place, slowly eased back out, only slightly, then back in again. It wasn't enough to leave her throat, but just enough to create friction. Then out again. He was going to fuck her throat.

He knew he didn't have long, he didn't know if he'd get back in again and she would run out of air soon, or she'd vomit, and he really didn't feel like dealing with either of those scenarios. So he pumped in and out, enjoying the sensation of her tight throat wrapped around his cock. This was exactly what he wanted from her. God she was wonderful.

As he fucked her face she tried to stay still, not ruining this for him. But she began to panic as her oxygen slowly ran out. She willed herself to stay still but her vision began to blur again as her heart raced. Her hands involuntarily came from around her back and pushed on his legs, trying to stop him. But he increased his grip on her hair, holding her in place.

"Stay still baby girl. Do your job as my wife and let me fuck you."

But she couldn't hear him. All she could think of was getting a breath of air. She fought him, trying to push him away, but he was too strong. Her efforts didn't even phase him as he continued to pump in and out, grunting escaping his own mouth.

Right as she was about to lose consciousness he let out a loud cry as he forced himself all the way in and released his seed straight down to her belly. He held her head in place as he spurted stream after stream into her, grunting as he did. When finished, he pulled all the way out. She fell down onto the carpeted floor, gasping for air. Her vision had disappeared and she waited for it to return as she pulled in breath after breath.

He looked down at her tiny, half naked body, weak and helpless, panting on the floor. Holy shit that was good, he thought to himself. He knew it would be.

"Good girl," he praised her. "I am very pleased with you, you can't imagine."

His words lightly washed over her, but she was distracted by the panic she still felt in her chest.

"It won't always be like that," he assured her. "The better you get at taking me down your throat the less force I'll have to exert. This is likely to be the worst of it."

She felt shock. She'd have to do this again?! She didn't think she could. She had forgotten all about the fact that this was training, and she would likely have to repeat this over and over. She just started at the floor.

He continued on, "please practice on the dildo 2-3 times a day. Inserting it all the way down as far as it'll go. No gagging. If you find you're gagging too much, try placing it just at the back of your throat and sitting with it there until you can push in again. You'll need to increase your practice to 4-5 times a day if that's the case. You did extremely well today, but my patience will not last forever. I expect to see improvement so please ensure this is a priority."

He paused. Then he knelt down next to her, pulled her chin up so she was looking at him, and said, "you have no idea how glad I am that you are mine. Out of all the women I could have had, I am most pleased that I chose you. You have exceeded my expectations as a wife. You do your duty well and I'm thankful for you."

She looked into his eyes as he spoke these words, and she felt calm wash over her. He was right. This was her place. Whatever it looked like. This is what she signed up for and had dreamed about. All that mattered was pleasing him.

He stood up and walked over to pick up his briefcase, coat and hat. He didn't look ruffled at all, not a hair out of place. He looked back over at her, put on his hat and said, "I'll see you tonight darling." And then he walked out, off to work, leaving her on the floor of her closet, face streaked with tears and saliva, hair a knotted mess. And she felt ashamed. That she didn't perform better. That he had to see her like this.

So she slowly pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, took a wavering breath, and crawled over to the dildo sticking out from its place on the wall. And as she inserted it into her mouth and to the back of her throat, she told herself she would do better next time. She would be a good wife.