All Comments on 'At The Beach'

by Veroticagirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DisiacDisiacalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story to wake up to this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AND, how is this mature? Just because you're a young slut and he's an older man does not qualify. I see it's your first, if crap like this is all you have to offer don't bother.

KKWayneKKWaynealmost 2 years ago

Very provocative SEXXXY and inviting! We love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really cute, yet realistic, story! Well doneW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read...until you bring the guy in...keep it solo...maybe he should be just a dram, a fantasy

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting writing.

One problem that I see, the lack of developing another character could lead one to believe this is a fantasy.

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 2 years ago

Veroticagirl, You were kind enough to read some of my stories so I wanted to return the gesture. For me, I enjoyed this initial set-up a lot. It's really nice to hear the female point-of-view in regard to the actual sexual experience. I think you did a great job of exposing that feminine experience. One person said this should have just remained with 'your thoughts in fantasy'. I disagree, and the strange man on the beach offers you a path forward to Part 2 of this story.

If you do decide to continue, it seems a general consensus on these stories is something a bit longer that one partial page. FYI, a typical Literotica page is about 3500 word give or take. I think you have the opportunity to build on this story in any number of ways. If you don't already know this; Additional "parts" must have the exact same title with the addition of "Part 2", Part 3", etc.

I think you did great on this first story and rate it 5 stars. Good luck on your future writing, and thanks for reading some of my stuff ~ yukonnights

VeroticagirlVeroticagirlalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I would like to say a big thank you to those of you that took the time to read my short fantasy/story. It means a great deal to read your sweet comments. Yes, this was my first one. And I was very nervous but pushed through my darlings. I know that one will get ugly criticism and that is fine, if you don't like my writing guess what my luv, don't read my work. yukonnights, I'm honored by your words. You did not have to say any of that, yet you took the time to do so. Thank you for the information and the sweetness you showed towards a beginner writer. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories. I was thinking there might just be a "Part 2"

Blows you a sweet friendly kiss!

Thanks, V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Hope there are many more to come...

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

Oh my gosh! Your story was quite steamy. I couldn't help but touch myself while I was reading it. I can't wait to see what else you write.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

A nice fantasy. It leaves us wondering: Will the man suggest you go with him on his boat or someplace else? Will you? Is mutual masturbation enough or will you both want more? Do you really want to get involved with a stranger in such an immediately intimate way? Are you young and reckless and out for adventure, or are you older and experienced and just want a zipless fuck, as Erica Jong calls it? You can see, I hope, that your story inspires new thoughts in many directions, and in that sense it's good. You might have given us more insight into the fear or thrill of the woman at not only being discovered but much more when he ejaculated into her mouth. Well done and five stars. ~~JB

NakedbythepoolNakedbythepoolover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story. Really liked the setting, secluded beaches, nakedness are many peoples fantasies. Add the chance of being exposed and it strikes a chord with most. I would have liked a slower build up of “miss Giggles”. Perhaps suntanning, getting more brave, a passerby, more public exposure? Not being critical, love the scenario. Thanks for sharing, keep writing!

DarToonDarToonover 1 year ago

Very much enjoyed the way the author set the scene, having me enjoying the breeze and the alluring smell of a beach. It wakens memories and let's me again enjoy the sensous joy of meeting a new joy; in my case a female enchantment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeroticagirl@Veroticagirl
Not here to get involved with anyone, so please, no messages regarding that. I'm writing again, so I would like some honest feedback and help to be a good writer. My stories are mainly my fantasies that may or may not lead to a story. I would appreciate comments that would ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES