All Comments on 'Auction Night (2024 750 Word)'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
Noon when she opened her eyes. Husband back in late morning.

Noon when she opened her eyes. Husband back in late morning. So where is he when she opened her eye?. Another 750 words story?

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner3 months ago

Nice story ... Love the ending !

... the 750 Word Contest makes us all, we writers, be at our best !

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

If she was so drunk that she was blacked out, she couldn’t consent, making it rape. If her lover was drunk that he blacked out, then he wasn’t going to get an erection

Frankly, if all it takes is one night away from their respective spouses and some alcohol to cheat, then this wasn’t a first affair and there is something deeply wrong in their marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ooooh boy. So sad but I do hope her husband finds out. And only 4 women to auction? What did they expect to bring in for cash? not worth renting the facility and the dinner.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hubby's flight was delayed so she automatically becomes a cheating skank slut? Here is an epilogue: Joanne was beyond stupid to fall for the serial seducer's moves, but he had worked his charms and fucked her all night in all three of her holes. He then pretended he was married and didn't know what had happened. When she responded with confusion and concern he just spun her over onto her whore hands and knees and fucked her some more. Later that day when her husband was getting off the plane he received a text. "Watch attached video. Your wife is definitely a complete whore. You should have plenty here to kick her lying betraying ass to the curb. Happy to help out an old friend." Hubby destroyed her financially and emotionally in the divorce. She was devastated and never fully recovered, but nobody gave a flying fuck about the cunt.

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisie3 months ago

Hot and exciting, make me wish I was Joanne.

Ignore these judgemental anonomous cowards. They are too afraid for criticism - if they are contributing authors. My guess is that their biggest 'contribution' to lit is the poison they spew.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Interesting story. Thanks for the effort. 10 Big Blazing stars. Thanks, Buster2U

avidreader62avidreader6224 days ago

Husband gets home to find she isn’t there and hadn’t slept there overnight. He tracks her cell to the hotel, finds her car parked there. Waits in the lobby for her to appear. Could go either BTB or RAAC from there. Certainly a woman knows if she has had sex or not by doing a self-check. Is she pregnant? Hurries to get the morning after pill? Lots of possibilities!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous