Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

Story Info
Widowed Muslim aunt, her daughter and me enjoy in Goa.
25.5k words
3.82
40.4k
50

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I've decided to share yet another exciting experience with you. This is from the time my widowed Muslim aunt, Sheen, her daughter (my older cousin and fuck-buddy) Dee and I planned a weeklong trip to Goa. This incident happened a few months after Dee and started our live-in relationship in Pune. I hope you guys love this post as much as my earlier experiences. Feel free to Like this post and drop in a comment telling me how exciting the experience was for you.

A little background first...

I'm Ali. I'm a rich, good-looking Muslim guy. I stand over 5'10" tall, have fair skin with black straight hair and big light-brown eyes. I have an athletic muscular physique as I've been an avid soccer player since I was small. I maintain my physique by working out regularly. I have three main passions in life -- Books, Bikes and Booty -- though not always in the same order. I'm single, in my late 20s now and enjoy a happy, healthy and exciting life with numerous sexual partners.

About my Family

I can't tell you where I was born for privacy reasons but I can reveal that it is one of the largest cities in central India. I have a large, extended family, made of the families of my father and his seven brothers. We are extremely well-off and live in a huge, 2-acre gated and walled property on the northern outskirts of our city. This immense compound is surrounded by a huge 12-foot wall with an immense black iron gate up front. There are three, 3-storied buildings with huge, spacious apartments for each family within the compound so we live very comfortably.

Despite being rich, my family belongs to an ultra-conservative Muslim sect and almost all of us follow our religious tenets obediently. There are over 20 people living together so we are a close-knit family. However, owing to our religious beliefs we are discouraged from being friends with members of the opposite sex from outside the family once we reach puberty. The women in my family always wear a Hijab to cover their heads and an Abaya to hide their beautiful, tall, curvy bodies whenever stepping out.

Such extreme restrictions resulted in some of my female family members rebelling and starting secret, illicit sexual relationships with me. Of which Aunty Sheen is one of the first ones to seduce me. Sheen aunty had been married to my oldest uncle, who sadly passed away in 2006. She is the matriarch of our huge family ever since her husband died. Within less than a couple of weeks of her husband's demise, Aunty Sheen seduced me to vent out the years of immense sexual tension that had built up from the past 18 years. Dee is her daughter and my older cousin. We had been really close since we were small and would share everything. This resulted in a certain attraction building up between us which eventually led us to lose our virginity to each other.

About Aunty Sheen

Aunty Sheen is unlike your typical Indian Muslim MILF. Drastically different than the other women in my family, Sheen aunty is short, dark and plump. She is barely 5'3" tall, with dark-brown but smooth skin-tone. She has a large face, with big brown eyes and thin, severe lips. Her hair is still black, wavy and cut medium-length. Aunty Sheen is remarkably voluptuous, with huge, brown, round and soft 50DD boobs that have long, black ultra-sensitive nipples. She has a significantly slim 30" waist which flares out to a pair of huge, round and soft 50" ass. Her legs are thick but smooth like chocolate. You can picture Aunty Sheen as a mix of Jada Pinkett Smith (Hollywood actress) and Layton Benton (black porn star).

About Dee

Dee is a year older to me. She is short, dusky but very curvy. She stands around 5'3" tall, with smooth, light-brown skin. She has a cute round face with big brown eyes and soft, plump lips. She has black, wavy hair which she usually keeps cut to shoulder length. Dee shared her mother's curvy genes and had deliciously voluptuous 40D boobs that were firm, round and had long, dark-brown nipples. Back then, Dee had a significantly slim 26" waist that widened to a pair of extremely round and large 36" ass. Dee has ultra-smooth, shapely, firm long legs. If you want to picture Dee just imagine a mix of Niki Minaj (American Hip Hop star) and Victoria Cakes (black porn star).

Dee and I had lost our virginity to each other long back. Ever since then, we had had a healthy, regular sexual relationship. This eventually led us to a live-in relationship in Pune where Dee and I attended college and lived a highly exciting, sexual life.

Coming to the story...

Terrific Train Ride

(Saturday, 5PM -- 10PM, 25 October 2008)

This incident is from a couple of weeks after Dee and I had gone home for Eid. We returned to Pune on 4th October. However, as Aunty Sheen and I didn't get enough opportunities to fuck, she decided to take out some time and visit us.

Aunty Sheen proposed to treat Dee and me to a week-long trip to Goa. Dee and I had already been to Goa in September but we were very excited. A whole week in Goa meant that we could enjoy the stay even more. I was in my 1st year of college but also worked during the time. As I was in my boss' good books they didn't have a problem giving me a week off. Dee, on the other hand, had to try harder at her college but she was finally excused from classes for a week.

The day Aunty Sheen was to fly down to Pune, Dee and I packed light and had everything in medium-sized backpacks. Sheen aunt's flight would reach Pune at 5 PM and we had booked tickets on the 6 o'clock train to Margaon.

Dee looked cute but hot with vivid pink lipstick on her lush lips and light makeup highlighting her round facial features. I noticed the way her bright pink fitting tee clung to her voluptuous figure, accentuating her lovely, large boobs. The tee was quite short and her flat, smooth midriff was clearly visible. Below, she had on a loose, red-colored pleated skirt that ended at her knees. The flared skirt could not hide her remarkably round bubble butt though. Her butt cheeks jiggled visibly with each step and I ogled them openly. Her tiny feet were clad in comfortable white trainers. Despite having lived together for months I could hardly keep my eyes (and hands) off of my lovely, older cousin, especially whenever she dressed up.

I had on a moss-colored tee and a pair of comfortable dark green cargo shorts with a pair of comfortable black sneakers. We shared a quick joint in our living room and checked our backpacks. I made sure the large bag of weed, the carton of Classic Regular, the large pack of rolling papers and assortment of lighters were hidden well in the secret flap at the bottom of my backpack. I picked the almost-empty pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the coffee table in our living room and waited for Dee to check the switches in the apartment.

We were both pleasantly high as we locked our apartment and waited for the elevator. I could tell Dee was excited for the trip by the way she clung fiercely to my arm. I loved the way she pressed her large, firm tits on my arm. We caught an auto-rickshaw (tuktuk) from our apartment and were on our way to the airport by 4 PM. We talked excitedly and made plans for all the days we were going go to spend in Goa. The tourist season was about to start and we both wished to go to at least one rave party.

We reached the airport around 5 PM and walked up to the arrival gate. Dee, obviously, was being ogled by almost everyone around us. I didn't blame them because she did look hot. However, as usual, she was completely oblivious of the attention and kept on chatting excitedly. Soon enough, the flight landed and Aunty Sheen stepped out of the gate.

Dee rushed forward to hug her mother and I followed her. I paused to take a good look at my mature, plump aunt.

Aunty Sheen had taken off her usual Abaya and looked quite sexy as her outfit matched her skin-tone perfectly. Sheen aunty had on a dark-brown fitting tee that stretched taut over her enormous 50DD boobs. She wore a pair of matching brown harem pants that hardly concealed the round, bubble shape of her enormous 50"-wide buttocks. I could see her huge, rounded hips swing side-to-side and her thick thighs jiggling as she hurried to meet Dee.

Mother and daughter clung fiercely for a few seconds before letting go and moving a step away with huge smiles on their faces. They both turned together to look at me as I walked closer. I stopped beside Dee and Sheen aunty caught me in a quick hug and a kiss on my cheek. We chatted excitedly as I took hold of her trolley-cum-backpack and led them to the cab line. We caught a cab for the station. Thankfully, the driver took some short cuts and we reached Pune Railway Station a few minutes before 6 PM.

The train was at the platform. Aunty Sheen had made all the bookings, right from the train tickets to hotel rooms in Goa. She led Dee and me to the 2-tier A/C car. The ticket-checker crossed our names off his list and wished us a wonderful journey as he seated us in our compartments.

Now, for those who don't know, the 2-tier A/C compartments in Indian trains are quite comfortable. They seat 2 x 2 to a compartment with plush, thick berths/seats. Each compartment has a door with a small glass window. It has a curtain over it and you can pull it close for complete privacy. Even the two wide windows are covered with thick one-way carbonated-glass. It was convenient for the overnight train ride to Goa.

Aunty, Dee and I settled into our seats just as the train started. Dee pulled her laptop out of her backpack and asked me to put on a movie. Aunty Sheen and Dee had to freshen up in the loo down the aisle. I nodded and powered up her laptop as they grabbed their toiletry pouches and left the cabin. I browsed the movie folder and decided on a light-hearted comedy. I didn't have to wait long for mother and daughter as they entered five minutes later.

I immediately noticed Aunty Sheen had put on some makeup. Her thin, firm lips were highlighted by the dark brown lipstick she had on. The very next thing I noticed was the way their round, large assets jiggled and swayed with every moment. I grinned when I realized that mother and daughter had taken off their bra and panties. I could no longer see the panty-lines under my aunt's brown harem pants as she came closer, turned around and took a seat to my left. Dee's firm, large breasts swung dangerously as she stepped closer to my left with a huge grin on her pretty face. I grinned back excitedly and nodded my head in approval.

I had placed the laptop on the small folding table under the windows. Dee was sitting near the window with me on her left and Aunty Sheen beside me. They both snuggled to sit closer as Dee hit play and the movie started. We enjoyed the movie for about half hour though.

While watching, my right arm was draped around Dee's soft shoulders while Aunty Sheen had her right arm around my waist. I caressed Dee's lovely, smooth upper arms casually while my aunt slipped her hand under my tee and began caressing my back. Dee pressed closer to me and I felt Aunty Sheen close to my left. Suddenly Dee turned her head and placed her plump, moist lips on mine.

"Mm..." I moaned softly as we kissed and grinned when she broke away and looked at me.

Sheen aunty had come even closer and I felt her thick, soft thighs pressing against mine. Her large, soft boobs rubbed against my left arm as she started to slide her hand into my cargo shorts. I moved a few inches forward and Aunty Sheen quickly slid her hand under the waistband and grabbed my taut butt cheek.

"Hmm..." I moaned approvingly this time as my aunt began caressing my sensitive ass cheeks alternately.

This went on for almost the entire movie.

So, obviously, my thick dick was hard and excited by this time. In the meanwhile, Dee had turned slightly and rested her back against my side before pulling her feet up to sit cross-legged. I noticed her short, flared skirt rode up to the middle of her lovely, shapely thighs. My arm automatically slid down her shoulder to rest on her thick, firm thigh. Just then, Aunty Sheen caught my chin with her right hand. I turned to look at her with a smile and she immediately leaned in closer.

"Mmmh!" I groaned as she kissed me roughly.

Sheen aunty bit my lips lightly but sucked on them too hard as she hungrily kissed me. It had been quite some time since we had been intimate so I could tell she was very horny. I let her ravage my soft, bow-shaped lips until finally she let go after a whole minute.

"Wha..." I managed to gasp as I tried to catch my breath and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Sorry, son. I'm so desperate." Sheen aunty said apologetically as she rubbed my lips with her thumb.

"Is that so?" Dee said, having turned around and watched us kissing.

"Yeah..." Aunty Sheen said, "You guys get to do it every day." Sheen aunty pointed out.

"That's true." Dee said, agreeing with her mom and looking at us with a knowing smile.

"What?" I asked, seeing that she had something on her mind.

"How about you and mom go in the loo?" Dee suggested excitedly.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen suddenly brightened.

"I'll keep an eye out." Dee offered. "I'll knock three times if anyone comes."

"Sure." I agreed and looked excitedly at my aunt.

Just then there was a soft knock on the compartment door. Dee put the movie on pause as she and her mother adjusted their clothes. I opened the door and found the catering guy. Sheen aunty ordered three dinners for 9 o'clock. The waiter left and I stood at the door, looking through the small glass window till he walked out of the aisle. I realized that there were barely a couple of other people in the entire 2 tier-A/C train car.

It was around 8:30 PM and I figured I could go for a round in half hour before dinner. I watched mother and daughter get up and slip their small, brown feet into their sneakers. I switched off the main lights in the compartment as aunty and my cousin stepped out into the small aisle that ran along the compartments. I carefully locked the compartment door and followed Dee and Aunty Sheen closely.

I enjoyed the exciting view of two big, bubble butt jiggling and swaying in front all the way to the loo at the end of the aisle. There were two washrooms, one on each side at the end of the small galley. They were both vacant and Aunty Sheen stepped into the one on the right. Right as I was stepping into the washroom, Dee grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Muah!" She kissed me smack on the lips, "Have fun!" She whispered softly and grinned when I patted her curvy, soft hips and winked.

I gently closed the door behind and turned around in place. The washroom was not more than 3 x 3 feet around. It had a toilet facing a small, slatted window. A wash-basin stands right in front of the door, with a small mirror over it. The washroom was surprisingly clean and smelled of the disinfectant that had been used no doubt when the train was stopped at the station.

"Ali... You got a smoke? I'm dying for one." Aunty Sheen asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said, reaching for the pack of cigarettes in one of my pockets.

Aunty Sheen pulled the remaining two cigarettes out of the pack before flinging it into the small metal garbage bin under the wash-basin. I pulled out the lighter and lit her cigarette before lighting mine. We moved closer to the window and kept the cigarettes near the slats and blew the smoke through the open gaps in the window. This is a neat trick I learned long ago. As the window was close to the commode, Aunty Sheen closed the lid and sat on the clean top. I stood in front, a little to her right.

"Oh..." I exclaimed softly when I suddenly felt Aunty Sheen fumbling at my crotch with one free hand.

I decided to help her and undid the button before pulling down the fly. Aunty immediately plunged her hand in and expertly extracted my excited, thick dick out from my undies and into the open air. There was a cool breeze blowing in and whipping around the washroom before slipping out of the same window and it felt great against my huge, semi-hard dick. It grew in size visibly as she stroked it lovingly.

"Mmm..." Aunty sighed and moaned as she carefully wrapped her fingers around my girth and stroked it expertly till it became rock-hard.

I kept taking long drags on the cigarette and bending down to blow the smoke out of the slats on the window. All this while, my thick hard dick throbbed excitedly with my aunt's expert strokes. Her warm palms felt great in the cool, closed toilet. She held her cigarette in her left and kept taking long, deep drags on it as she focused on stroking my hard, huge cock.

I flicked my half cigarette out through the slats and turned to grab at her arm.

"Stand up." I whispered and aunty immediately complied without question.

Sheen aunty had a knowing grin on her face as she stood up quickly. I watched her big, bra-less boobs sway and jiggle with her sudden movement.

"Come here." I said and pulled her close to the window.

She stood with her soft plump tummy pressed against the window frame while I stood right back in my place. Aunty Sheen quickly spread her feet on the floor and stood with her bust and butt sticking out. She placed her hands on the top edge of the window and waited, with the half-burnt cigarette dangling from her lips.

As she is quite short, when I stepped closer to her, my thick, stiff dick pressed against her curvy, soft waist. I clutched the hem of her tee in my left and grabbed the waistband of her harem pants at her back with my right hand. I slid up the tight-fitting tee over her huge, soft boobs and caressed her deep, dark cleavage. At the same time, I slid her harem pants down over her enormous, bare, brown buttocks till her. I traced a line up her thick, soft thighs and along her deep, dark ass-crack teasingly.

"Ooo..." Aunty cooed softly and pushed her giant, bare buttocks further out behind her.

As my right hand ran down her soft, bare buttocks I cupped her huge, round breast in my left. I cupped her huge, heavy breast as I reached the underside of her enormous, round butt cheeks. I felt the heat on my fingers even before they reached her crotch. I knew she was immensely turned on. I plunged my fingers in her huge, tight ass-crack and dug in deep.

"Hmmm..." Aunty moaned encouragingly when my fingers brushed against her moist, mature cunt.

I lifted her huge heavy breast with one hand as I brushed my fingertips brushed gently against her thick, soaking labia with my other. I let go of her huge, brown breast and watched it fall and sway with the momentum of the train. I quickly grabbed her other breast and cupped it before lifting it too. In the meanwhile, I had started moving closer and closer to her clit.

"Oooh, yeah!" Sheen aunty whispered fiercely as soon as my fingertips brushed against her large, hard clit.

"Mm..." I moaned excitedly as she flicked the cigarette butt through the window slats and turned halfway towards me.

Sheen aunty bent her right arm and grabbed my huge, hard dick in her soft, warm palm. She immediately began squeezing my thick, stiff rod. She made my huge, round circumcised cockhead swell visibly before relaxing her grip and then tightening it once more. I could feel electric jolts running up my spine every time she relaxed her grip on my thick, hard dick.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen groaned quite loudly when I suddenly shoved two fingers into her wet, warm cunt, "Mm... Yeah Ali..." She moaned next and called my name softly as I started to thrust my long fingers in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

Despite the rumble of the train, I could hear the squishy sounds coming from her crotch as my fingers plunged deeper and deeper with each thrust. My fingers were completely wet in no time. Aunty spread her feet even wider on the floor and pushed her enormous butt cheeks out. This allowed me to reach her G-spot with my fingers.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers