Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward till my mouth was close to her ear.

"You like this, don't you?" I whispered into her ear, just loud enough to be heard over the rumble of the train.

"Yesss..." Dee hissed softly and started to push herself back and forth, making my thick, hard dick penetrate her young, tight cunt deeper and deeper with each backward thrust, "I love getting fucked by you, daddy." She said in her best innocent cute girl impression.

This made me extremely excited and I started meeting her thrusts. My huge, hard dick now slipped almost all the way inside her tight, wet cunt before pulling out and ramming in once again. It also stimulated her G-spot with each thrust as my huge, round dickhead rubbed against it.

I remember the view of her large, bare, brown butt cheeks as they jiggled firmly each time my crotch banged against it. I pulled her hair tighter, making her arch her back even more which resulted in her lovely, large ass cheek jutting out even more. We were both high and horny as we fucked without worry in the train's bathroom.

I had a tight grip on her firm, large left ass cheek with my other hand and I continued to pound her harder and faster. I was glad for the rumble of the train because it hid the sound of her ass cheeks slapping whenever I pumped forward.

"Daddy... Daddy... Daddy..." Dee began chanting and I figured that she was coming closer to another climax.

Her cute, tight cunt started clasping tighter and tighter. This made me also reach my climax now. I figured we had been fucking this way for a long time because my thighs were burning from being bent as I thrust into her from behind. I didn't care though because I was too focused on the intense orgasm building up inside me.

"Dee..." I groaned aloud to warm her and Dee immediately pushed back hard, sinking my thick, huge dick all the way into her hot, wet, clenching cunt.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned long and low as I came hard.

My eyes snapped shut and I froze with my thick, throbbing dick buried inside my sexy, older cousin's cunt and spewed my sticky, hot juices in her. Dee was also coming hard and her curvy, hot body shook with the climax. I released her left ass cheek and instead wrapped my arm around her waist from the back. I held on tight to her as I emptied my load deep within her eager, climaxing pussy. I kept coming and coming and eventually my knees gave out and I slumped over Dee's bent-over form. I rested my forehead on her back and tried to catch my breath while climaxing intensely.

I came harder than before and must have been frozen for several long minutes. By the time my climaxing dick stopped spewing its hot, sticky juices inside my hot, horny cousin's cunt I could hardly open my eyes initially.

"Fuck!" I swore as I was finally able to catch my breath.

I took several long, deep breaths to steady myself. I enjoyed Dee's peculiar musky scent in the meanwhile as I rested with my face buried in her back. Dee's shivers eventually subsided too and I slowly stood up straighter.

"Aaaa..." Dee groaned long and low as my softening, sensitive dick slipped out from her tight, wet cunt.

Next, I helped her stand straight with my arm around her tummy. Dee leaned back against me and stood there, trying to get her breathing back to normal once more. I kept nuzzling her neck from her back and caressed her flat, soft tummy too.

"That was fucking awesome!" Dee finally whispered and I opened my eyes to look at her in the mirror.

Dee had a satisfied smile on her stoned face. That satisfied me a lot. I grinned back unabashed and winked. I eventually released her and took a step back. Dee turned around and took a step to the side.

"Come here. Let me clean Junior." Dee said, using the term she loved to call my dick.

I obliged her and stood at the wash basin with my soft, slick, thick dick hanging over into it. Dee used the tap and washed my dick as best as she could. Once she was satisfied, she turned and pushed the lid up on the toilet bowl. I pushed my wet, clean dick back into my shorts and waited for her to clean her creampied cunt with the handheld water jet. She then stood up and straightened her clothes. She eventually turned and nodded to me. I put my ear against the bathroom door, trying to hear movement outside. When I was satisfied no one was in the vestibule I softly opened the latch and cracked the door open. I quickly slipped out, followed by Dee, and we hurried back to our compartment through the semi-dark aisle.

It was 10 PM according to my cell phone as we entered the dark compartment. I could make out Aunty Sheen's plump form laid out in one of the lower sleeping berths. She slept blissfully in her stoned state. So, Dee and I climbed into one of the overhead bunks and lay down on our sides. Dee kept her head on my arm and turned her back towards me. She snuggled back to rest her large, round butt in the crook of my crotch. I wrapped my left arm around her curvy, sexy waist and we dozed off to sleep.

Makeover for Mother and Daughter

(Sunday, 8AM -- 2PM, 26 October 2008)

I woke up a little before 8 AM. Even before I opened my eyes I felt Dee's lovely, warm body pressed hard against mine on the berth. She had turned over and now slept with her face buried in my neck and her arms on my chest. I lay there for a while, listening to the rumbling of the train and making plans for the day excitedly. It had been a long time since I had gone anywhere with my sexy cousin and slutty aunt.

I finally decided to get up because we were close to our destination. I moved closer to Dee and placed a soft kiss on her chubby cheek. She stirred slowly but woke up when I kissed her deep cleavage.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly and opened her eyes, "Good morning, baby." She wished me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close.

I lay there for a few seconds with my face buried in my sexy, older cousin's deep, brown cleavage. I nuzzled her lovely, large tits and placed a few kisses till she eventually loosened her hold.

"We're about to reach, Dee." I said softly before smiling and sliding down to the floor from the bunk.

"Aunty..." I whispered as I knelt by my aunt's berth and shook her arm gently.

Aunty Sheen woke up groggily.

"Morning..." She mumbled before rubbing and blinking her eyes.

"Good morning, aunty." I said and smiled before straightening up, "We'll arrive any minute." I added.

Dee and aunty went to the bathrooms at the end of the aisle while I packed our things. They returned looking fresh and alert after five minutes. A few minutes later, the train pulled into Margaon Railway Station. We hefted our bags on the shoulder and stepped into the sunny yet cool air of Goa.

"Finally!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed and the three of us burst out laughing as we made our way to the exit.

"We'll rent the bikes from here, right?" Aunty asked, pointing to the rows of shops lining the outside of the railway station.

Dee and I nodded and aunty led us to the line of stores. We followed, both looking at her mature, plump ass cheeks jiggling and swaying as she walked with an exaggerated swing to her rounded, wide hips. Dee is extremely bi-curios and had had sex with her mother several times, apart from a few other girls. She loved her mom's large, rounded mature ass as much as I did. Dee and I rented the bikes to us because the two of us had driving licenses while Aunty Sheen didn't.

Aunty Sheen sat behind me while Dee rode her bike alone. I'd kept my backpack in the foot-space in front while aunty carried her backpack on her shoulders. She wrapped her arms tight around my waist and pressed her voluptuous mature chest hard on my back. I rode ahead and Dee followed me as we made our way to Baga via Calangute. Aunty Sheen talked excitedly and shared a few plans she'd made for this trip. I was extremely excited hearing her ideas because she could come up with very naughty and sensual plans which made every trip memorable.

The roads were not too crowded because the tourist season had just begun. Still, the roadside stalls selling knick-knacks had sprung up like usual in preparation for the upcoming rush of tourists. We came to Calangute first and circled the roundabout before the beach and took a right towards Baga a couple of kilometers away. Aunty commented to Dee that they needed to come back to Calangute once they check in and get pampered at a beauty parlor.

It was almost 9 AM when we reached Alwyn's Guest House near Baga beach. It was always great to shack up at Alwyn's. His guest house has comfortable rooms with a few facing the sea. Aunty Sheen had already booked the two large sea-facing rooms on the first floor. The privacy and comfort were the main reasons that we preferred the guest house to the string of luxury hotels lining Baga beach. The owner greeted us warmly, as usual and took us straight to the rooms once we completed the registration formalities.

The waiter/bus boy led us round to the back through the small alley and up the stairs to the two adjacent rooms in the front of the first floor. The room is large and spacious. There is a bathroom to the side of the main doorway. Inside is a wash-basin with a large mirror, followed by a shower area and a toilet bowl in the far corner. Inside the room, there is a large queen-sized bed with comfortable white sheets and several soft pillows. There is a small TV in one corner on a table while there is another table near the bed with a couple of chairs. The outer wall is completely made of sliding glass doors. Outside is the balcony which faces the sea a hundred meters away. The balcony has low, round, glass-topped coffee table with four low, comfortable cane chairs around it.

The balcony was also shared by the adjacent room but there was a makeshift wooden door between the two for privacy. But this was open now as we had booked both rooms. We could've easily adjusted in one room but Aunty Sheen wanted to ensure complete privacy so she rented the next room too. We stepped inside and the three of us immediately went about unpacking. We wanted to get it out of the way so we could enjoy our week-long stay.

Dee and I stored our clothes and stuff in one wardrobe while Aunty Sheen used the one in the next room. Several minutes later, Aunty Sheen announced that she and Dee were going to the beauty parlor and would be back in an hour or so. I was fine with being alone in the room so I could prepare for the day.

"Muah!" Dee kissed me quick on the lips.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen kissed me a few seconds longer, "We'll be back soon." She said and smiled as she patted my cheek lovingly.

Dee and her mother kissed me goodbye and left. I locked the door from inside and stepped over to the almost-empty backpack. I pulled out the large, half-pound packet of super-strong weed from the secret flap in the bottom. Next, I carefully pulled out the ever-present black zipper pouch which contained the paraphernalia, like packs of rolling papers in different sizes, roach-book, filters, lighter, etc.

I put the bag of weed and the black pouch on the table near the bed. I grabbed an old newspaper from the coffee table and spread a page out on the table. Placing a chair so I could enjoy the view and warm, salty breeze blowing in through the glass door, I put on my playlist on the cell phone and started to clean the weed. I took my time and made some plans for the coming days. I had half a palm-full of sticky stuff to clean and by the time I started mixing the tobacco, it was almost 11 AM.

I plucked the brown king-sized rolling papers and started rolling long, thick joints. It took me less than 10 minutes to roll ten large doobies. I was starting to get a little impatient because I was extremely excited with all the planning going on in my head. I thought of calling Dee to ask how much longer they needed but instead decided to go for a walk.

But first, I needed a shower after our shenanigans last night in the train. I stripped naked and stepped into the shower. I turned the knob and stood under the cool water for several seconds before soaping myself and cleaning up well. I don't take long to shower and around 10 minutes later I was out in the spacious bedroom, naked and dripping water as I toweled myself dry. I chose a fitting black cotton T-shirt and a pair of tan-brown cargo shorts. I didn't bother drying my hair and it was long and slicked back.

I quickly stashed 2 of the considerably slimmest joints from the lot before placing the remaining 8 into the black pouch. I stashed the weed packet and pouch into the locker inside the wardrobes, locked it and placed the key in my pocket. I carefully put the 2 joints into another pocket with a new pack of Classic Regular and lighter. I locked the door behind me and stepped down. I had my sunglasses on and it was a good thing because the winter sun was cool but bright. There was a constant rush of salty, cool sea breeze from the moment I stepped on the small road that wound its way through the opposite line of houses and hotels and led to the small, carpeted pathway to the beach.

I made my way through the sparsely-crowded row of shacks on the beach and walked across the warm, yellow sand in my flip-flops all the way to the shore. I stood staring at the huge, rolling blue ocean for a long, long time. I took deep breaths and enjoyed the humid, salty scent of fresh sea air. I was lost in the beauty for a while before coming back to the present. I looked around to see there were only a few tourists and locals on the beach. I turned left, away from the bustling row of shacks and started walking slowly towards the wall of rocks at the end of the beach.

I bent down and grabbed my flip-flops and stashed them in one of the large rear pockets in my cargo shorts. I pulled out one of the two slim joints from the side pocket and lit it with my trusty Zippo. The cool sea breeze pulled and pushed the flame but I managed to light the tip. I took a deep first pull and closed my eyes, walking blindly for a few steps right along the tide line. I felt the weed hit almost instantly because it was the first one of the day. I wasn't bothered about anyone suspecting I was smoking up. I knew the wind blowing in from the sea not just masked the stinky scent but also lifted the smell up and away over the beach.

I opened my eyes as I blew out the smoke. I almost wobbled in the squishy, wet sand for a few steps as the weed hit me. I smiled to myself and started smoking up and walked down the length of the beach. The crash of the rushing waves one after the other sounds like a constant roar for the first few days. I let the constant crashing sound entrance me as I looked straight ahead and strolled along the wet sand. The waves slowed down considerably by the time they reached my feet and pulled back quick, as if making way for their brethren coming in the next line.

I reached the rocks with half a joint left. This wall of rock is waist high nearest the shore. There were only a few couples seated far ahead. I climbed on to the round, waist-high rocks and made my way to a large, flat stone a few feet ahead. I took a seat and lit up the joint once more. I was quite high already but committed to finishing the joint all by myself. I took short drags and stared out to the sea, introspecting about stuff. I remembered the last time Dee and I had been here we had fucked against the short, vertical rocky cliff that borders the rocks behind. I thought back on all the times I'd been to the same spot with several others. This was one of the prime spots to have sex in public in Goa. You just have to find the right time.

I finished the joint and crushed the roach against the rock before unrolling the paper and letting it dissolve in the small pools of water between the rocks. I put my hands behind me and leaned back, enjoying the cool sunshine and sea breeze. It played with my hair and had dried it. I was high and slightly aroused too. I don't remember the rest because I was quite high by the end.

It was around 12 PM that my buzzing cell phone roused me from my pot-pondering. Dee was calling.

"Hey, babe." I said after pressing the answer button.

"Hey, baby. Where are you?" Dee asked.

"I'm here, at the beach." I answered and shook my head to collect my thoughts.

"Ok. I was calling to tell you we've returned." Dee said.

"All right. I'm on my way." I said, before cutting the call and standing up slowly.

I stretched and took a deep whiff of the sharp, tangy breeze. I swayed a little because I was high. Still, I could easily walk over the large, round rocks barefoot and jumped on to the sand. I pulled on my flip-flops and hurried excitedly across the beach. I couldn't wait to start our vacation now. I reached the room, sweating slightly from the quick walk over to the room. I took a few calming breaths before placing my key in the room door and pushing it open.

"Hey, son." Aunty Sheen greeted as I entered the cool, air-conditioned room and latched the door behind me.

"Hey... Wow!" I said, amazed, "You look hot!" I blurted out excitedly, looking back and forth between mother and daughter.

Aunty Sheen looked completely different, in a sexy way, because she had her hair done into corn-rows. It looked good on her round, dark face and the similarity with Jada Pinkett Smith was more profound now. She had on a sheer white see-through robe and sat on this side of the bed. The light overhead was enough to see her large, black areolas and I knew she was completely naked underneath.

Dee, on the other hand, looked hot in a slutty way, because she had dyed her black hair with large, blonde highlights. She too had a matching white, see-through bathrobe that came down to her knees. She stood on the other side of the bed with her sexy, curvy figure outlined in the light coming in through the glass doors behind her.

I was quite aroused by the time I stepped inside the room because I kept looking at my sexy, slutty aunt and hot, older cousin the entire time. They knew they looked good and showed it off too.

"Come here, you." I said and pulled Dee close to me.

"Oh... Mmph!" Dee exclaimed when I pulled her roughly to me but her next words were muffled as I placed a quick, cute kiss on her plush, soft lips.

I rubbed her bare, smooth arm gently and realized she had had a full-body waxing done. Aunty Sheen came and stood close to us and I noticed her smooth arms looking extra smooth. Mother and daughter had been blessed with minimal body hair and after they got their waxing done Dee and aunty looked even more tempting.

"So, are you guys ready to start the vacation?" I asked with a grin, looking back and forth between them.

"Yes!" My older cousin and aunt said excitedly.

"All right!" I said.

"Let's smoke up, shall we?" Aunty Sheen suggested.

"Sure." I said, leaving Dee's arm and walking to the wardrobe.

"We've got bottles of water and soft drink." Dee said.

"Great!" I said and turned with the black zipper pouch, "So, what did you guys do for two hours?" I asked as I walked towards the balcony door.

"We had our waxing done at the parlor and then went for a little shopping." Aunty replied, following me with Dee.

I kept the pouch on the low, round, glass-topped coffee table and pushed the table right up to the balcony railing. I grabbed a chair and placed it in the middle while Dee and Sheen aunty shifted two chairs close to mine from both sides. I took a seat on the low, cushioned cane armchair and waited for Dee to sit to my right and Aunty Sheen plopped down on the chair to my left. I pulled out the one joint left from my pocket while Dee grabbed two thick, long joints from the black pouch. I helped Aunty Sheen and then Dee light up their joints before putting the flame to mine.

"Mm..." The three of us moaned softly together as we took the first hit.

I closed my eyes and let the smoke seep deep into my lungs. I felt my body get even lighter and the tingling sensation returned to my fingertips and toes. I heard my aunt start coughing when the weed hit her but Dee blew out the smoke with a sigh on the other side. I let the smoke seep out of my nostrils slowly and opened my eyes. My sight became more vivid. The bright sunshine felt sharper outside. The crash of the waves out on the beach became a constant roar to me.