Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey..." Aunty Sheen said in a slurred speech when we came up to the recliners,

She had finished her third drink and sipped on a Bacardi Breezer now. She didn't ask how things went because she could tell how satisfied we were by our faces. She giggled when she saw Dee's flushed form and noticed her thick, brown thighs still glistening from the water she used to clean up her cunt.

It was around 4 PM on my cell phone. The sun had started on its way to the west and cast a deep yellow glow on my aunt's smooth, plump bikini-clad body. Aunty Sheen had had enough to drink for the time being so we decided to head back. I signaled to the waiter for the bill as Dee and Aunty Sheen started wearing their clothes. Dee paid in cash from the wad in her handbag and we made our way slowly across the small strip of sand and up the steep, big stairs.

Dee and I had to help her drunk mother up the stairs. We didn't mind at all because we knew she was enjoying herself. I made my aunt hold tight to my waist as I eased the moped through the narrow roads. Dee was sober enough to ride too and followed us closely. After several minutes we reached Baga and our rooms too.

I helped Aunty Sheen into bed as Dee stripped off her dress and bikini. Then we stripped and climbed on each side. I clung to my mature, Muslim aunt's naked plump form from the back while Dee snuggled into her mother's arm on the other side. We sank into a deep sleep.

Banging on Baga Beach

(Sunday, 7PM -- 11PM, 26 October 2008)

It was 7 PM according to my cell phone when I woke up from our afternoon nap. I lay still on my side, facing Aunty, with my arm wrapped around her plump, protruding tummy. Dee, sleeping to my aunt's other side, had caught my hand in sleep and we clung to her naked, plump mother. After a few minutes, I crept off of the large queen-sized bed slowly. I walked around the bed, looking out the glass balcony doors into the darkness. The sun had set long ago and the wind had become cooler still. The roar of the waves remained as constant as ever.

I walked around the bed and had a last look at my sexy older cousin and slutty aunt sleeping naked on the bed before stepping into the bathroom. I was having a quick shower when I heard someone step into the bathroom through the open door. I was washing my hair so couldn't open my eyes.

"Hey, stud..." I heard Dee's soft voice a second before I felt her soft, warm palm caress my bare, wet butt.

"Mm... Hi Dee..." I replied.

Still with my eyes closed, I turned slowly to face her and wrapped my arms around her sexy, naked curves and pulled her under the shower. Dee giggled and turned on the shower knob. I felt my cousin's fingers brushing my hair and washing away the shampoo. I finally opened my eyes when the shampoo was washed off and grinned at my lovely, lusty cousin.

Aunty Sheen also followed Dee into the bathroom. She smiled when she saw her daughter and me hugging naked and wet under the shower. She joined us and the three of us had a quick shower together. Apart from the casual teasing and fondling, the shower was uneventful. Soon, we stepped out of the shower, rubbing ourselves dry with the soft, plush towels.

We had plans to go to Mambo's that night. It is one of the most popular nightclubs in Goa, and particularly in Baga. The club is in the lane right before the one you take for Alwyn's Guest House so it was well within walking distance for us.

I quickly put on a black, fitting, short-sleeved shirt with matching black jeans and slipped on my black sneakers. Aunty Sheen and Dee were staring at the wardrobe, trying to decide their outfits from the several new ones they'd bought earlier in the morning. They turned to ask me and I told them they'd look hot in any outfit before making my way to the balcony with a pack of cigarettes and lighter.

I felt the lovely, cool salty breeze the moment I slid open the large glass doors. I stepped out into the balcony and slid the door shut behind me. I took a few deep breaths of the salty wind and let the roar of the crashing waves wash over me. I lit a cigarette and enjoyed the dark, star-strewn sky as I looked beyond at the dark, loud sea. I was brought out of my reverie several minutes later when I heard the glass doors sliding open behind me. I turned around to see Dee stepping into the balcony.

Dee looked stunning in a simple white, tight cotton vest. It showed off her smooth, round shoulders and her deep, brown cleavage. Her large, firm tits were outlined perfectly within and I could almost see her large, round, chocolate-brown areolas underneath. The tiny vest failed to cover her midriff and her firm, soft tummy was exposed completely. Below, the pair of plain, white satin cotton shorts highlighted her comely curves vividly. I loved the way her shorts outlined Dee's sexy, curvy sides and the way they stretched taut over her huge, round ass cheeks. My eyes slid down her smooth, bare, shapely legs and landed on her roman sandal-clad feet.

"Dee..." I called out to her with such lust that it was more than a compliment for her and she grinned.

Aunty Sheen looked hot in a fitting, white short sundress. The dress had spaghetti straps that bared her round, brown shoulders completely. The plunging neckline of her tight-fitting dress not only showed off her deep, dark cleavage but also cocooned her huge, round mature boobs too. Her thick, black nipples stood out visibly and I knew she was not wearing a bra. The sundress clung to her small paunch and ended at her mid-thighs. I looked down her smooth, thick, brown legs and noticed her wearing a pair of simple, black, open-toed sandals.

"You look hot!" I exclaimed in delight and winked at my aunt.

She winked in response and placed the black zipper pouch she carried on to the low, glass-topped coffee table. I watched her huge, soft, mature boobs dangle down when she bent to put the pouch on the low table. She got up with three thick, long joints in her hand. I took one and Dee took one before I helped light the joints with the lighter. The first deep drag was a direct hit and I felt my extremities tingling almost immediately. I was completely sober from the 3-hour nap and the weed took its toll on my renewed levels of dopamine.

As usual, Dee and Aunty Sheen stood at my either sides. We looked out at the dark, roaring sea and enjoyed our joints in the cool, salty breeze that carried them. We were uncharacteristically silent throughout the time. I figured we were just enjoying the joints too much and I was right. By the end, the three of us were quite high. Aunty Sheen and Dee swayed slightly in place while I could feel the extremely lightweight feeling that accompanies my high. I was breathing calmly but my heard thudded hard in my chest. A few breaths calmed it down too.

"Shall we?" I asked in a soft voice, looking at Dee and her mom.

"Sure." Aunty Sheen replied, turning around and crushing her roach in the ashtray atop the coffee table to the side.

Dee and I followed suit and we stepped back into the room. Aunty Sheen grabbed the black handbag from earlier. We hid the last two joints within it. I had a pack of Classic Regulars and a lighter in my jeans pocket. We checked the room once to make sure everything was in place before locking the door behind us. Aunty Sheen led us, while Dee and I followed a couple of steps behind her. My left hand was draped around Dee's smooth, bare shoulders and we walked together. Our eyes were inadvertently locked on Aunty Sheen's giant, giggling ass cheeks all the way down the stairs and out on to the street.

A small, winding street runs from Alwyn's yard to Baga main road. Mid-way you can take a right turn, straight to the beach a hundred yards away. Following the winding street takes you to the main road. We took a right on the main road and took another right for the next lane and walked up to Mambo's through the sparsely crowded lane. Aunty slowed down and grabbed my other hand. I led mother and daughter through the narrow, crowded lane and we reached the entry to the club.

Aunty Sheen paid the cover charges in cash and we passed through the wide passage with tabled and chairs and entered into the dark, laser-lit nightclub. The speakers played remixes of Bollywood songs and there were about 40 patrons in the club, a mix of Indians and foreign tourists. Several heads turned as we entered, no doubt taking in the two hot, brown, curvy women accompanying me.

Aunty Sheen started to strut and walk, showing off her mature, curvy figure unashamed in her sleek, tight sundress. From up close, I could see her giant, motherly boobs jiggle and sway freely underneath her flimsy, see-through dress.

Dee, on the other hand, was oblivious to the attention and walked along closer to me, trying not to bump into the dancing crowd. I tightened my arm around her smooth, bare shoulders and grabbed Aunty Sheen's hand to lead them up the wide, winding staircase to the VIP section. The bouncer saw that I was with two women so he have us entry into the dim-lit section with a large balcony overlooking the large dance floor below. There were only two other couples occupying tables in the VIP section so we decided to take a small, low square-shaped table with plush armchairs around it.

I took the seat facing the balcony railing across the table while Dee sat on the chair to my left and Aunty Sheen sat on the one to my right. We pulled the chairs closer so we could look down at the dance floor and the young guys and girls enjoying. The cover charges paid for several drinks so we ordered three vodkas with Mountain Dew. The music was too loud for conversation so we resorted to signaling each other.

Dee and aunty seemed very excited to be there. Aunty Sheen never missed a chance to dress sexy and go out for fun like this, which she could not do back home for various obvious reasons. Dee and I usually went out to clubs on almost every weekend back in Pune but still we were very excited because it was a week-long vacation.

The drinks arrived and we toasted our sex-filled taboo relationship happily. Taking sips of the drink and nodding our heads along with the music, the three of us enjoyed the first round. Several minutes later, when the drinks got over we were quite tipsy. Dee and her mom's big, brown eyes had become hooded and sparkled in the semi-darkness of the club. The throbbing bass beats now thudded in time with my racing heart it seemed.

After the first round was over, Aunty Sheen and Dee felt like dancing. So, I led them downstairs but led them first to the large bar on the other end. We took a circuitous round to avoid the crowd on the main dance floor in the middle. I asked them to wait a couple of meters before and jostled my way into the throng around the bar. Thankfully, I was standing close to one of the bartenders and placed an order for three vodkas. I got the drinks in disposable glasses and carefully pushed my way out of the crowd thronging the bar. I passed two drinks to aunty and my cousin before we toasted if softly and took the first sips.

Dee started moving with the beat and caught my arm, slowly pulling me towards the dancing crowd. I hesitated for a second, so aunty caught my waist with her free hand and pushed me gently. I relented and let them lead me a few feet into the dense crowd. We were quite sloshed even with just one drink each because we had had thick, long joints back at the room. I felt my high turned into happy drunkenness and I started dancing.

As I moved with the beats, Dee pressed her firm, big tits on my chest while aunty crushed her soft, giant boobs on my back. I held the drink in my left and rested my right on Dee's lovely, curving ass cheeks. I felt my aunt's thick, soft arm wrapped around my waist from behind while she grinded her soft crotch on me. We danced slow, so as not to knock the drinks out of our hands. Taking small sips on the drinks and dancing, we had no idea how time passed. The drinks got over and I stopped dancing long enough to step towards the large tray near the bar meant for empty drink glasses and place ours on it before walking tipsily back on to the dance floor. Aunty, Dee and I then let our hair down.

We danced without worry for a long, long time. At the end, we were hot, sweaty and breathing hard. Still, we had huge, stupid grins on our faces. I had to try hard to hide the semi-erection in my jeans. It was bound to happen when I'd been feeling my aunt and cousin's sexy, curvy bodies throughout the time we danced. Aunty Sheen and Dee had missed no chance to tease my cock on the dark, laser and strobe lit dance floor. We danced till we were ready to drop. In the end, we were sweaty, and horny like hell. So, we decided to head out.

"Wow! Look at the time!" Dee exclaimed as we stepped out of the nightclub and into the wide passageway to the side.

It was little over 9 PM on my cell phone. Outside, the cool salty breeze felt refreshing after the hot, humid and sweaty smell of the crowded dance floor. We had had our fun and were quite sloshed by now so we decided to leave. I led my aunt and cousin out of the exit. Instead of turning right towards the main road I turned left, towards the parking lot at the end of the lane from where you could just walk out to Baga Beach directly.

Just before stepping on to the sand, I stopped and squatted down carefully. I pulled off my sneakers and socks and grabbed them in my left. Aunty Sheen and Dee too decided to take off their flat-soled sandals. I had them lean against a parked moped and squatted down to untie their sandals quickly. I knew they'd find the task harder in their drunken state. We were joking and giggling as we stepped barefoot on the cool sand and made our way towards the sound of the roaring waves on the dark, dimly-lit beach.

To the right, the way led to the crowds of shacks that lined Baga Beach while to the left, the beach was almost empty, with only a few straggling tourists sitting on the sand or walking along the beach. The dark sky above was clear. The stars winked from above and the twinkling lights of the navy ships and ocean-liners marked the horizon. The wind blew harder on the beach. We walked slowly all the way to the tide-line. For a while, we stood barefoot on the wet, smooth sand and let our feet get sodden with the waves rolling in.

After several long minutes where we silently stared out at the sea, lost in our drunken wonderings I felt my aunt poke my arm. I turned my face to her.

"Light me a cigarette." Sheen aunty said softly.

"I want to smoke too." Dee piped up from the other side.

I pulled the pack of Classic Regular and lighter from my pocket and turned around to put my back to the sea. I hunched my back to shield the lighter from the hard wind blowing in from the sea and lit three cigarettes after a few attempts. Although I was drunk, I had complete control over my actions. I passed two cigarettes to my aunt and cousin.

"Let's walk." I suggested.

Aunty Sheen and Dee agreed and we started walking towards the end of the beach, where the waist-high rocks closer to the shore were now almost covered with the high tide. We reached the rocks and I leaned against a big one nearer to the small cliff. It was almost only dimly illuminated by the bright string lights of the shacks which barely reach this end.

Dee stopped close up front. I wrapped my right arm around her sexy, curvy waist, resting it on her big, firm butt cheeks. Aunty Sheen stood a little to my left, smoking her cigarette and looking out to the dark waves crashing against the rocks. Dee held her cigarette in her right and placed her left hand on my chest before leaning on me gently. I held her close as we smoked in silence and enjoyed the crash of the waves and the roaring wind that blew in from the dark sea.

We were quite drunk and slowly swayed with the wind. My eyes were on my mature aunt's plump, dark figure because her tight, white, see-through dress highlighted her motherly curves well in the dim light. The short flared skirt at the bottom barely flitted in the wind from being worn taut on her mature, buxom body. With her back turned to us, I could clearly make out her enormous, round ass cheeks under the flimsy dress. I watched her sexy, mature figure and finished my cigarette. I flung it to the side. That's when I felt Dee's plush, smoky soft lips press against my right cheek.

"Mhh..." I groaned softly and turned my face to look at Dee.

Dee had grabbed my big, arousing dick over the jeans. She looked right at me before pulling my face close to her with her left.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly before her soft, moist lips gently brushed against my ear, "I'm so horny right now..." She hissed into my ear just loud enough to be heard over the crash of the waves.

I grinned in the dark as she placed a soft kiss on my lips. I slid my hand down her curved lower back and on rested it on her lovely, left ass cheek. I grabbed a handful and shook her firm, round buttock. Dee flicked her half-finished cigarette carelessly to the side and started to kiss me harder. I could feel her expert hand rubbing my thick, semi-erect cock over the tight dark jeans while she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me down for a deep kiss.

When we eventually broke the kiss for some air, I noticed Aunty Sheen had turned around to watch us. As our eyes met in the dim illumination from the faraway neon lights of the shacks, Aunty Sheen grinned before taking a step closer. Dee started kissing my sensitive neck when I turned my head to watch her mother. She had finished her cigarette and reached out with both arms. She wrapped her right arm around my lower back and fumbled with my belt buckle with her left. Aunty was very tipsy so I had to help her. In the meanwhile, Dee lifted her hand, undid the third button from top and slid her warm, soft palm on my smooth, sculpted chest.

Aunty Sheen pulled down the fly and reached inside. I took a deep breath to steady myself just a second before her soft, cool hand wrapped lovingly around my thick, stiff dick. She gave it a good squeeze before carefully pulling it out into the cool, refreshing wind. I felt my excitement increasing with every second as Sheen aunty expertly caressed and pumped my young, thick cock shaft till it was rock-hard. A minute later, Aunty bent at her waist and I felt her firm, moist lips around my sensitive, circumcised dickhead.

"Ohhh..." I groaned as I closed my eyes, turned my face to the sky and reveled in the delightful sensations.

Aunty licked all over my round, engorged cock-cap till it was completely wet. I rested my left hand over her back and caressed her gently. She suddenly pulled at my waist, pushing my crotch forward. I understood immediately. I grabbed the back of her neck with my left and thrust my hips forward. My huge, stiff cock slid a couple of inches into her wet, warm mouth. I felt her jaws relax in anticipation as I shoved my thick, long shaft a few inches deeper.

"Aagh!" Aunty Sheen gagged quite loudly but bravely kept my huge, hard dick buried deep in her warm, welcoming mouth, "Hmmm..." She moaned through a mouthful of dick as I pulled back to let her take a deep breath before ramming my hips and sinking almost half my long, stiff length into her small, wet mouth.

I was busy grabbing and squeezing my cousin's sexy, firm butt cheeks with my right while Dee kissed me all over my throat, making me insanely horny. My hand had slid into her tight little white shorts and I enjoyed the warmth and firmness of her young, large butt cheeks. I eventually looked down and leaned back so she was forced to look at me. When our eyes met, I placed my lips on her soft, wet ones and started kissing her. Our tongues met and danced a tango while our mouths smashed together. My hand struggled to get into her tight, deep ass crack but I managed to shove it till I could reach her hot, moist crotch from below. My fingers automatically found her lovely, tight labia.