Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid lower on my seat and leaned back to get comfortable. I looked to my right and saw Dee smiling wide. She nodded her head towards the thick, burning joint in her hand in an appreciative gesture. I smiled in turn and looked to my right and found Aunty Sheen leaning back and sitting with her eyes closed. She had the bottle of water and took a sip of water to calm her scratchy throat. She grinned when she saw us looking at her and took another deep drag on the joint.

Dee turned halfway to face the other way and leaned her back on the armrest between us. I switched the joint to the other hand and draped my right arm casually just above her large, firm, young tits. I glanced down and looked at her wonderful cleavage clearly visible through her see-through bathrobe. I started rubbing her arm absentmindedly as Dee cuddled and we smoked up. Aunty Sheen frequently reached out to caress my face between puffs on her joint. She would rake her fingers through my long hair, massaging my scalp and getting me higher.

The three of us sat in comfortable silence and smoked up. After about half hour, we finished the joints around the same time. I grabbed the burnt roach from Dee and handed it together with mine to aunty. Sheen aunty moved slowly because she was quite stoned. She readily grabbed the two roaches and crushed them out on the ashtray kept on the coffee table.

Dee had her head resting face up on my shoulder so I started to kiss her forehead softly while rubbing her bare, smooth arm. I made my way to her chubby cheeks and began to kiss her gently.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly and snuggled to sit closer to me.

She tilted her head back and reached behind with her hands overhead. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face down to hers till our soft, moist lips met.

"Hmmm..." Dee moaned soft and long when she started getting aroused with our soft, sensual upside-down kiss.

I closed my eyes and started enjoying her kiss. She sneaked her tongue in my mouth and started playing with my tongue. I felt her soft, wet tongue coaxing mine out till she was able to suck on it gently.

"Mmm..." It was my turn to moan with pleasure from her sexy, sultry kiss.

Aunty Sheen, in the meanwhile, had started to move her hand down from my head, over my neck and on to my side. I felt her hand crawl over to my crotch.

"Mph!" My grunt of surprise was muffled with Dee's sloppy kiss when Aunty Sheen grabbed and squeezed my semi-erect dick over my shorts.

Still kissing after more than five minutes, I heard the low coffee table grinding on the tiled balcony floor as Sheen aunty pulled it to one side. I was too engrossed with Dee's arousing, exciting kiss but felt my aunt fumbling at my waistband. Soon, she had unbuttoned my shorts and began pulling them down. Without opening my eyes I lifted my butt off of the low, cushioned armchair just enough so my aunt could pull my shorts all the way down. She pulled my underwear along with the shorts.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed when she suddenly broke our long, passionate kiss and took a deep breath in.

I felt her let go of my head and I opened my eyes slowly while sitting back straight on my chair. My vision was vivid and I watched Dee sit up slowly while pulling at the thin belt around her curvy, coke-bottle waist. She grinned down at her mom, who knelt by my feet on the balcony floor before turning to look at me and wink. I watched with growing excitement as Dee pulled her bathrobe open and let it slip down, baring her smooth, sexy shoulders and back. She pulled her smooth, soft arms out of the bathrobe sleeves and cupped her big, bare brown boobs gently.

"Ah!" I suddenly groaned aloud when Aunty Sheen grabbed my thick, arousing dick.

It was then that I turned to look down and saw my mature Muslim aunt kneeling near my seat, completely nude. My eyes immediately went down from her grinning, stoned face to her huge, dark, round breasts and I watched her long, black nipples standing straight in complete arousal. She had my stiffening, thick stick in her right while she reached over with her left and held Dee's thick, shapely thigh. Dee looked down and smiled at her mother, understanding immediately what she had in mind.

"You guys continue." Sheen Aunty said softly, winking at me before straightening up on her knees.

Dee put her right arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her as Aunty Sheen leaned over my crotch and gobbled my sensitive, circumcised dickhead in her warm, inviting mouth.

"Ohh... Mpphh!" I groaned low with increasing pleasure at being sucked softly but my groan was cut short when Dee leaned close and planted a hard kiss on my open mouth.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm..." I remember moaning encouragingly at Dee and Aunty.

I enjoyed the hungry, hard kiss from Dee while Aunty Sheen kept a tight grip on my dick with her right hand as she licked and sucked on my big, round cock-cap.

"Hmm... Mmmmm..." Dee moaned muffled in pleasure when her mother began to rub her taut, excited clit.

I looked down Dee's bare, curvy body and noticed Aunty Sheen caressing her daughter's smooth, moist crotch with her left hand. Dee reached down with her right and pulled at my T-shirt. I broke our kiss for the second it took me to strip my T-shirt, pull it over my head and dump it on Aunty Sheen's empty chair on the other side. I spread my feet wide beside my plump, naked aunt's kneeling form before turning to kiss Dee.

"Hmmm..." Dee sighed in pleasure when we started kissing once more.

I let her play with my tongue while I cupped her big, firm breast with my left. I shoved my right hand down her back till I had a handful of her taut, large, round butt cheek. I began to fondle her gently at first, cupping and lifting her firm, large breasts one at a time before playing with her taut, dark nipples. I would squeeze her large, taut ass cheek hard once in a while, making my thick, long dick jerk excitedly in my aunt's loving, warm mouth. Aunty Sheen had progressed to sucking my big, hard cock now. She squeezed the base of my huge, stiff dick intermittently while shoving my long length halfway into her small, but eager, mouth.

"Mm... Hmmm..." I remember moaning excitedly with pleasure at the time.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of an expert blowjob while playing with my curvy cousin's assets. Dee was responding eagerly too. She began to suck on my tongue and took it deep in her mouth.

"Mmm..." I groaned softly in disappointment, when after several minutes, I felt my aunt stop sucking my stiff, sloppy dick.

I heard her take deep gasping breaths and her tight grip on the base of my stiff, slick dick. A few seconds later, Aunty Sheen shuffled a foot towards Dee, and knelt to bring her face close to her daughter's horny, moist crotch.

"Ooo..." Dee broke our kiss once again to moan loudly in pleasure when she felt Aunty Sheen's wet, soft tongue lapping at her ultra-sensitive clit.

I leaned even more when Dee slid lower on her seat to spread her thick, shapely thighs wider. This allowed my aunt to push her face deeper in Dee's hot, wet crotch.

"Ummm..." Aunty Sheen moaned loudly as she began lapping at Dee's smooth, wet cunt with her soft, pink tongue.

"Oohhh... Mom..." Dee moaned with intense arousal and called out to my aunt.

I watched as Dee grabbed her mother's head and push it deeper into her crotch.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen's moan was muffled quiet when Dee made her shove her tongue inside.

"Yesss... Oh, yeah... Mmm... Yeah... Just like that!" Dee moaned and groaned encouragements for me and her mom as we brought her closer and closer to climax.

"Mm... Oohh..." Dee broke our kiss and moaned long and low as she neared orgasm.

I immediately leaned down towards her voluptuous, bare chest and put my lips around her thick, long nipple. As I sucked on her left tit I grabbed her right one in my hand and squeezed gradually harder and harder.

"Sshhh...." Dee hissed aloud as she exploded and sent streams of her cunt-juices on her mother's face.

"Aahh..." Aunty Sheen gasped in shock at the sudden deluge of coochie-cream coming from her daughter's climaxing cunt. "Oh, yeah..." She quickly recovered and started encouraging Dee while rubbing her super-sensitive clit to make her cum even harder.

I held on to Dee's trembling, naked body from the side and continued to suck on her left boob while squeezing her other boob and ass cheeks at the same time. Dee had her mouth wide open in a silent scream as she climaxed intensely. Her thick, firm thighs snapped close and eventually Aunty Sheen had to pull her hand out from her daughter's sloppy, creamy crotch.

"Ooohh..." Dee groaned in relief once I stopped nibbling and sucking her nipple and let go of her right, firm breast.

I looked down to see Aunty Sheen grinning at us from her kneeling position and I turned to grin at Dee. The after-throes of the intense climax still wracked her body a few times before she finally opened her stoned eyes and gave a huge, satisfied smile.

"That was amazing!" She said breathlessly before slowly sitting up straighter.

I looked down to see aunty grinning with her glazed face at us.

"I love you sweetheart." She said softly to Dee before patting her daughter's bare, brown thighs with a sloppy, creamy hand.

Sheen aunty then turned to look at me.

"My turn." She said and winked before letting go of my thick, moist dick and standing up slowly.

I watched her large, dark tits jiggle when she signaled for us to stand up. I pushed the chair back and stood up slowly, careful not to get a head-rush. I turned and helped Dee to climb out of the low-slung armchair. Dee swayed slowly in place so I wrapped my right arm around her bare, curvy waist.

Aunty Sheen, in the meanwhile, pushed the three chairs all the way back towards the sliding glass doors and made a 3 ft x 6 ft space on the balcony. She quickly went on her knees before lying on her back, naked on the balcony floor. She pulled her thick, plump legs up till her knees squished her giant, dark boobs and looked up at me.

"Fuck me, son." Sheen aunty said simply.

I didn't need to be told twice because my huge, long dick was achingly hard by now.

"Dee, why don't you sit on my face?" Sheen aunty said next and Dee lit up.

So, I first helped Dee straddle her mother's face and sit carefully on it before I went on my knees near Aunty Sheen's glistening, smooth crotch. Dee sat facing me, with her creamy cunt hovering an inch above her mother's eager, open mouth.

"Let me help you, baby." Dee said seductively and reached to grab my slick, stiff dick with her right.

She grabbed her mother's thick calf with her other and pulled her leg wider. Dee started to jerk me slowly, making sure not to wipe her mother's spit from my thick, throbbing dick. She pulled gently and I leaned in till my sensitive, circumcised cock-cap brushed against Aunty Sheen's taut, large clit.

"Oh, please don't tease..." Aunty Sheen begged from between her daughter's thick, strong thighs.

"Spread her legs wide." I said to Dee, nodding to my aunt's thick, plump thighs.

Dee immediately released my hard, slick dick and grabbed her mother's other thigh too before pushing them harder on her giant, mature tits.

"On three..." I winked and said to Dee as I grabbed the thick base of my cock and placed its huge, round head over my aunt's dark, wrinkly, glistening labia.

Dee understood what I meant and grinned before nodding eagerly.

"One, two... three." I said before shoving forward and sinking my thick, hard dick a couple of inches into my mature aunt's hot, slippery cunt.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen grunted in pain at the sudden penetration, "Mpph!" But her voice was muffled as Dee immediately sat down and covered her mother's mouth with her creamy, soft cunt.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned aloud as Aunty Sheen immediately began to lick her clit and cunt.

I pulled my thick, slick dick out until only the huge, round dickhead remained inside before shoving it in harder.

"Mmph! Mm! Mmm..." Aunty Sheen's muffled moans were quite audible over the roar of the rushing waves far down at the beach.

I placed my hands on her thick thighs and leaned forward and closer to Dee. This thrust my huge, hard dick half-way into my mature aunt's horny, hot cunt. Dee leaned forward and placed her lips on mine.

"Mm... Hmmm... Mhmm..." Dee started to moan softly while we kissed and her mother licked her recently-climaxed cunt once again.

Dee placed her hands on my chest to hold me upright. Her soft, wet tongue entered into my mouth like a sexy, wet snake. I wrapped my lips hungrily around her tempting tongue and started sucking softly. Dee held me up while I pulled my hands off of Aunty Sheen's thighs and instead cupped my hot, older cousin's lovely, large breasts.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned sultrily when I began to fondle her sexy, firm tits. "Hmm..." She moaned encouragingly next when she felt her firm, large boobs being squeezed gently.

My huge, slick dick slipped into my mature, lusty aunt's wet, slippery cunt. I felt her vaginal walls clinging to my thick shaft as I thrust in and out of her love hole. My thrusts were getting increasingly deeper and deeper. Soon, I was sinking my entire length into my aunt's hungry, hot cunt.

"Mh! Mh! Mmh! Mph! Mph!" Aunty Sheen's grunts and groans were muffled by Dee's creamy crotch but we could hear her clearly.

I kept fucking my slutty mature aunt on the floor for several minutes. Soon, I started to feel her vagina clamping tighter and tighter around my huge, slick dick. I figured she was nearing orgasm. I kept sucking Dee's tongue as she kissed me back sloppily and fondled her lovely, firm tits harder and harder.

"Mmph! Mm... Mm... Hmm... Mm..." Dee's moans were growing in intensity but thankfully my mouth over hers muffled their volume.

I knew Dee was about to cum once more so I pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pulled her taut, large boobs upwards. Dee's hand turned into fists on my chest, raking my bare skin with her fingernails hard. She smashed her lips even harder now and began sucking on my tongue. Below, Aunty Sheen's thighs had smacked shut with her legs bent and pulled back on her chest.

"Mmmmm..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low as she climaxed.

"Aaaa...." Dee broke the hard, sloppy wet kiss and groaned with the intensity of the orgasm her mom's licking had brought her to.

"Yeah..." I groaned in turn when I felt my mature, horny aunt's slippery cunt-cream gushing out from around my thick shaft.

Aunty Sheen squirted her cum hard within her cunt and her slick, whitish juices began to gush out and drip down my shaft and balls. I was extremely high and horny by this time and kept on fucking my aunt's climaxing cunt relentlessly.

"Oh, fuck..." Dee mewled once before she stumbled off of her mother's face and sat leaning on the floor, gasping for breath after the intense orgasm.

"Shit!" Aunty Sheen swore aloud as soon as Dee moved off of her face and began gasping for breath as she kept climaxing harder and harder.

"Aaahhh..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low as my thrusts became even faster.

I felt my big ball-sack slapping against her thick, huge butt cheeks below as I kept on shoving my thick, stiff dick in and out of her climaxing cunt. Aunty Sheen's thick, plump and smooth legs were trembling with the effort now so I grabbed her knees and pulled her feet over my shoulders. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the cool, tiled balcony floor right beside her head. I stretched out my legs, feeling better now that I was off my knees on the hard floor. I positioned myself and started to pump furiously now.

"Aah! Aah! Oh! Ooh! Ohh! Oohh! Ohh! Ohhh!" Aunty Sheen started grunting and groaning once again as I continued to fuck her harder and harder.

My smooth-shaven crotch banged hard against her sweaty, plump crotch with a loud slapping sound. My cum-heavy ball-sack now shrunk in preparation so it didn't bang against her plump, soft ass cheeks below anymore. Aunty Sheen had her hands behind my neck and we stared into each other's eyes as we fucked hard and fast. I remember the way her stoned, orgasmic eyes looked at me with increasing lust as I thrust deep and hard into her mature, creamy cunt.

"I... I'm gonna... cum..." I managed to gasp out between thrusts after over five minutes of intense, hard fucking.

"Yes! Yes... In me... Yes!" Aunty Sheen stammered between short, excited breaths and urged me to fuck her deeper.

I obliged and sank my entire length into her right before I came.

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted aloud in pain and her stoned eyes flew wide open at having my entire long, stiff dick buried into her, "Ooohhh..." Sheen aunty then moaned long and low as I came.

My body froze instantly and I lost the fight to keep my eyes open as the intense orgasm took hold of me. My limbs stiffened and I lay still, with only my slim hips buckling with each spurt of hot, sticky semen shooting out of my climaxing cock and dribbling into my mature, slutty aunt's climaxing cunt. I literally saw stars under my eyelids as my brain soared in ecstasy. My ball-sack pumped out my sticky, white seed and spurted it out into my aunt's orgasm-wracked vagina. The sticky mix of our juices soon overflowed out of her hot, slick cunt.

"Shit!" I swore softly at the intensity of the pleasure when I could get my breath back.

I felt Dee's soft warm hands caressing my bare back in a comforting way to calm my nerves after the intense orgasm. Eventually, my body relaxed and I slowly pushed off of my arms. I gently pulled my semi-erect, sloppy dick out of my mature aunt's creaming cunt with a loud popping sound.

"Whoo..." Aunty Sheen exclaimed from the floor, "That was intense!" She said and closed her eyes to rest once more.

I felt incredibly relaxed after the intense relief and had to take a few deep breaths. Thankfully, the effects of the weed had not multiplied much after the orgasm or I would've dozed off in ecstasy right there. I sat on my haunches for a few minutes, letting Dee caress my sweaty, bare back and looking down at my aunt and her cream-filled dark, mature vagina. Her large, black labia were slick wet with the mess of juices still dribbling out. Dee moved closer so I put my right arm around her and we watched her mother's naked, prone form on the floor in front as Aunty Sheen recovered after an intense orgasm.

"I'm so glad we came on this trip." Aunty Sheen said and we giggled in our stoned, satisfied states.

"All right. Help me up." Aunty said and I held out my hand.

I helped her up and then Dee. The three of us swayed slightly at first but then held on to each other and walked naked back into the room. I led them straight to the bathroom and under the shower. Aunty and Dee had cum dripping down their lovely, brown thighs and they needed to clean up quick. I turned the knob and watched the cool water drops fall on our hot, sweaty, naked bodies. The water felt refreshing too. We had a slow, lazy shower together and helped wash each other.

Dee Gets Dicked after Drinks

(Sunday, 2PM -- 4PM, 26 October 2008)

It was few minutes to 2 PM when we finally walked out of the bathroom. We felt fresh and sober after the long, cold shower. We'd already made plans for the afternoon. Dee suggested we could chill at one of the popular lounges on Anjuna Beach, a few miles away. Sheen aunty and I agreed because it was not too crowded and had a couple of high-end beachside shacks (pubs/restaurants/clubs). We hurried to get dry ourselves and get dressed.

I chose to dress casual, and pulled a dark blue vest and matching soccer shorts. I put my cell phone and wallet in the pockets. I was wondering who would carry the pack of cigarettes, lighter and the quintessential joints and turned to look at Aunty Sheen and Dee eventually.