Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"Ooohh..." Aunty moaned long and low when my fingertips started rubbing back and forth over her G-spot deep within her hot, slippery pussy, "Yes... Yes... Yes..." Sheen aunty started encouraging me softly as the base of my palm rubbed on her thick, dark clit every time I pushed my fingers into her.

My other hand was busy fondling and teasing her huge, round tits though. I would pinch her long, black nipples and lift her heavy, brown breasts that way. Aunty jerked with pain every time I twisted her nipple too hard but bit her lips and enjoyed my finger-fucking instead.

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohh... Ali... Ali..." Sheen aunt's moans turned into gasps soon and I knew she was about to come.

"Yes... It's been so long, aunty. Let yourself go..." I whispered into her ear and it burst the dam in her.

"Ooo...." Aunty Sheen's mouth opened wide and she growled deep and long as she climaxed.

I released her huge, round boobs and immediately caught her around her small punchy belly to support her as I continued to finger-fuck her faster and faster. I had to shove her ass cheeks away from me and over the toilet bowl because of the way her pussy juices practically squirted out and fell down. I remember how sticky and warm her cunt fluids felt on my left hand. My palm was dripping wet by the time I pulled my sloppy fingers out of her creamy, hot cunt.

"Fuck..." Sheen aunty swore softly when I pulled my hand away from her and turned to rest her head on my chest.

Sheen aunty pressed close to me with her arms wrapped tight around my waist. I could feel her huge, heavy breasts pressing against my lower chest while I caressed her back, trying to help her calm her heavy breathing. Her plump body shook and trembled softly for a long time as she kept coming.

"Oh Ali..." Sheen aunty sighed and said as she eventually loosened her tight grip around my waist and pulled back to look up at me, "That was terrific."

"I can tell." I quipped and grinned.

Aunty Sheen grinned in turn and her eyes went down to my crotch. My thick, long dick was at half-mast from being pressed hard by her soft, plump tummy. She grabbed my semi-erect cock in her right and turned to lift the toilet bowl lid. She plopped her enormous, brown bare ass on the seat and sighed as she pulled me softly by my dick.

"Oh..." I grunted softly but complied and stood in front of her, with my back pressed against the window.

I watched with increasing excitement as my horny, mature aunt started stroking my softened dick and soon had it at full mast once again. She looked up at me and reached into my fly with her free hand. I felt her left hand cup my smooth, heavy ball-sack gently before pulling it out carefully.

"Mm..." I moaned right away when she leaned in and took my huge, round circumcised dickhead between her thin, firm, moist lips.

It was then that I closed my eyes and rested my head against the window and simply enjoyed the stimulating sensations.

Aunty Sheen's thin lips were stretched taut over my big, bulbous cock-cap. I felt her warm breath on it and the way her soft, wet tongue ran circles around it. My young, excited dick was throbbing hard in no time. It was immensely stiff and stood stiff with my mature, slutty aunt's expert licking.

"Ohh..." I moaned a little louder when aunty began gobbling my huge, thick dick inch by inch into her tight, warm mouth.

"Mmph!" Sheen aunty gagged as she sank my huge, hard cock halfway into her tight, wet mouth and my thick, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat, "Mmh... Hmm..." She recovered quickly though and pulled back an inch and moaned as she ran her tongue along the ultra-sensitive underside of my thick, hard shaft.

"Yeah..." I whispered fiercely with enormous excitement at the way my slutty, horny aunt sucked my dick devotedly in the train's washroom.

I finally opened my eyes and looked down to see Aunty Sheen staring at me through teary eyes and watching my lusty expressions. When she saw me looking she pulled her head back slowly, letting my slick, wet dick slip out inch by inch. She pulled a deep breath before plunging her face into my crotch and gobbling half of my long, thick dick into her small, wet mouth. I felt her thin lips pressing in a firm ring around my thick girth. Her tongue was pressed down by my huge shaft as she bravely throated me.

"Yesss... I like that..." I managed to whisper somehow through the incredible sensations of her tight throat squeezing my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead.

Sheen aunty was also cupping and pressing my balls softly with both hands now. Aunty started moving her head back and forth after a while. She kept on sucking my thick, stiff dick and playing with my smooth-shaved scrotum at the same time. She made soft moaning noises each time she pulled her head back and gagged softly as she plunged my long, hard cock into her tight throat. She was pressing just the right buttons and I felt myself coming closer to orgasm soon.

"Aunty... I'm coming..." I warned her only a microsecond before I climaxed and squirted a huge load of thick, hot semen deep into her throat.

"Aagh!" Aunty Sheen spluttered and gagged hard initially, "Mhh... Hmmm... Mm...." She recovered soon though and began moaning as she hungrily swallowed the thick streams of sticky, white cum squirting out my throbbing, climaxing cock.

My body froze in position as I came and my eyes snapped shut. I vividly felt every jet of my seed shooting out my orgasmic dick. I felt her loving, expert fingers on my super-sensitive ball-sack as she coaxed every last drop of my sticky, white cum out of me.

"Oh, fuck..." I sighed and swore as the last drop of semen trickled out and was lapped up by Aunty Sheen.

"Mmm... I missed this so much." Sheen aunty looked up at me and said as she licked a few stray flecks of sticky, white cum from around her lips.

I simply grinned lazily as I leaned back against the window and felt the cool winter air through the slats. Aunty Sheen released my softening, slick dick and reached for the hand-held water spray. She reached between her thick, bare thighs and washed her creamy, slick cunt first. Once she was sufficiently clean down below, she stood up and used a few wads of toilet paper to wipe the water off her huge, bare buttocks.

"Come here, son." She said softly and pointed closer to the toilet seat.

She stood to the side and pulled my cargo shorts down to my knees. I leaned forward and grasped the wall above the cistern. Aunty used the water-jet to wash and clean my spit-slick dick. Once she was satisfied, she tucked my soft, sensitive dick back into my undies before pulling my shorts back up.

"Hmm!" I sighed with satisfaction and looked at aunty.

Sheen aunty smiled wide. I walked to the door and gently tapped on it. Almost immediately, I heard Dee knock twice on the toilet door. It meant that the coast was clear. I quickly pulled the latch and cracked open the door before quickly sneaking out into the vestibule. Aunty Sheen followed behind with Dee. We made our way to our compartment.

Barely 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was 9 PM, so it was probably dinner. I opened the door a crack and saw the catering guy with three dinners on a tray. I was relieved and quickly paid him before taking the three trays and shutting the door.

"I'm so hungry!" Dee exclaimed, pointing out that we hadn't eaten since lunch in the early afternoon.

"So am I." I agreed and placed the three trays on the small folding table.

We took our seats with the trays in our laps. We watched another movie on Dee's laptop and had our dinner. It felt great to put some food in right after coming so hard. Around half hour later, we finished dinner and I placed the empty plates on the tray before leaving the tray right outside the compartment door.

"Ali, can we have a joint before bed?" Aunty asked me casually, knowing how I always came prepared.

"I have a couple of small joints with me." I smiled and said before standing up and reaching to the overhead luggage racks for my backpack.

I rummaged around in the side pockets and brought out my sunglass case. I opened it and offered it to Aunty Sheen. It held two small, thick pure weed joints within its velvet folds underneath my sunglasses. She grinned as she carefully pulled them out.

"The loo?" Aunty asked, getting up.

"Let me check first." I said and moved to the compartment door.

I opened the door and leaned out into the aisle. The aisle was now dimly lit by red light bulbs overhead. I peeked at the other compartment doors and could only see dark glass panes. I figured the remaining few passengers were asleep by now. I looked back and signaled to my aunt and cousin. Dee flicked the lights off as she stepped out and I closed our compartment door quietly.

As before I let Dee and Sheen aunty lead the way and followed behind closely, with my eyes now stuck to the two lovely pairs of large, round bubble butts. We reached the washroom on the other end of the aisle.

"Ok. We have two joints. Why don't you have one and Dee and I will share the next one?" I said to aunty.

She looked at Dee who smiled and nodded her head. Aunty Sheen handed a joint to me and I gave her the lighter. She went inside and we heard her pull the lock from inside. Dee and I would've look extremely suspicious standing like idiots near the washrooms when there was a vacant loo on the other side. So I pulled Dee towards the train car's door and pulled it open. The cool winter breeze suddenly rushed into the tiny vestibule.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed softly as her small, short skirt blew right up, exposing her bare, smooth crotch and round, brown bubble butts.

We laughed aloud and I looked around to make sure no one had witnessed us through the vestibule door's glass-pane window. The aisle was completely empty, as before. I leaned back against the wall a couple of feet from the open doorway. Dee immediately stepped in front and turned her back to me. She leaned back, with her hands on her crotch keeping the short, flared skirt from being blown up. So, I wrapped my left arm over her flat, soft tummy and I placed my right arm over her firm, voluptuous chest. Dee loved to be held and leaned closer to me.

I immediately felt her big, round butt cheeks pressing firmly against my crotch. I could smell her shampoo as her hair blew askew in the breeze. We stood this way, looking out the doorway into the dark bushes flashing by and enjoyed the cool breeze.

About 10 minutes later, we heard the bathroom door latch click. Aunty Sheen slowly peeked out and smiled through half-closed eyes. I could immediately tell she was very high. Dee and I stood straight as she came closer.

"Shit! I'm so stoned." Aunty Sheen whispered and giggled.

I knew she was very high with only a small joint because she had smoked up after a long time. Aunty was swaying softly, and not because of the motion of the train. Dee decided to help her mother to the compartment. I pulled open the door to the aisle and watched mother and daughter's sexy, round ass cheeks swing and sway as they made to the far end. Dee guided her mother into our reserved compartment and was out in the aisle in a few seconds. She was grinning as she hurried back through the aisle. I held the door open.

"Oh God! She's so stoned!" Dee whispered unbelievingly and shook her head.

She had taken the lighter from my aunt and we quickly entered the same bathroom. The small, confined space stank significantly of weed because aunty had been too stoned to bother blowing the smoke out through the window slats.

I handed the small joint to my lovely cousin and flicked on the lighter. Dee took a few short, quick puffs to get the joint lit properly. We both moved to stand in the small space between the toilet bowl and window. I held Dee lightly around her curvy waist with my left and waited for her to take the first deep drag. I watched as she did take a deep pull on the joint, tilting her head up and holding in the smoke to let the weed work faster. She held out the joint and I grabbed it. I took the first pull and held the smoke in before tapping lightly on her firm, round ass cheek.

Dee opened her eyes and bent to her right to blow the smoke out through the slats. She had a half-smile on her face as she took the second drag and handed the joint back to me. I blew the smoke out in turn and took another drag. The weed had started working almost immediately because we had smoked up early in the afternoon. We slowed down a bit when the joint was halfway through. By this time, we were high and I could feel the familiar weightlessness come over. As the joint passed back and forth, I realized Dee had started pressing harder and harder on me.

"Hmm..." Dee moaned softly as she took the last drag on the joint and flicked the joint out through the window slat.

We both blew mouthfuls of smoke out through the window together before turning towards each other. For a few seconds, Dee and I looked deep in the other's eyes. I could see the excitement and arousal in her big, brown eyes and I bet she could see them in my eyes too. Wordlessly, we moved our faces closer till our lips met gently.

"Mm..." I moaned softly as she started to kiss harder.

I wrapped my right arm around her back and pulled her closer to me. Dee's large, firm breasts pressed hard against my torso as she embraced me back. Our heads kept swiveling from side to side as we kissed harder and harder. Soon, she parted my lips and coaxed my tongue out with hers. I loved the sensation of her soft, wet tongue playing with mine and moaned once again when she started to suck on it.

Dee's arms slid down my sides before she pulled back a few inches and shoved her hands between us. I immediately felt her hands on my crotch.

"Mmhh!" I moaned aloud as soon as Dee started squeezing my semi-aroused dick over my cargo shorts.

"Mm... Ali..." Dee moaned as she broke our kiss and gasped my name while fighting to catch her breath.

"Yeah, baby..." I moaned my approval and started kissing her soft, slim neck.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned at this and began fumbling with my fly.

She had done it a thousand times so she had my fly unzipped in seconds. Her hand dove in and fumbled around in my underwear.

"Yes..." I groaned softly this time when her warm, soft palm wrapped around my semi-stiff shaft.

Dee pulled my thick, hardening dick out into the open air. I continued to kiss all over the sides of her neck and pulled my right hand to her front. I pulled her short, pleated skirt up easily and placed my palm on her smooth, clean-shaven crotch.

"Ali..." Dee moaned with desperation this time and squeezed my dick extra hard.

It reacted immediately and became rock hard. I felt her warm palm stroking it lovingly as soon as my fingertips found her soft, thick clit.

"Oohh..." Dee moaned soft and long when I began to slide my fingertips gently over her sensitive clit.

She spread her feet on the floor to give me easier access. I succeeded in rubbing her tight, moist cunt lips with my palm and also shove my left hand between her taut, large ass cheeks. She pushed her back out and it made it easier for me to reach her tight, brown asshole. I started caressing her ultra-sensitive anus and rubbing her entire pussy simultaneously.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm... Hmm..." Dee kept moaning encouragingly while she stroked my stiff, long dick without a pause.

I slipped my hand out from the confines of her deep, dark ass-crack and grabbed her large, firm ass cheek to squeeze it. I began playing with her sexy, big butt while fingering her clit. Soon, my fingertips began to enter the tight crevice of her young cunt as I rubbed my palm back and forth. I enjoyed her jerking me off while I fingered her.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Her soft, gasping moans came at shorter intervals after several minutes of being stimulated.

I stopped rubbing her cunt with my palm and instantly shoved my forefinger inside.

"Ah!" Dee grunted quite loudly when she felt my long finger penetrate her suddenly, "Ohhh..." But her groan turned into a low, long moan of pleasure when I found her G-spot.

We had been fucking from so long and so regularly that I could find her G-spot and other erogenous areas without having to try. I began to squeeze and jiggle her huge, firm bubble booty with my left as I started to finger-fuck her. My finger slipped in, rubbed hard against her G-spot, before pulling out and caressing her clit.

"Yes... Yes... Yes..." Dee started to chant softly now and I immediately understood she was coming close to orgasm.

I continued to finger her and played with her sensitive, super-round ass cheeks at the same time. Dee's grip had tightened enormously on my stiff, long dick. I felt her fingers pressing against my thick shaft as she stroked me harder and harder too now.

"Mmh!" Dee's moan of pleasure was muffled as she kissed me hard.

I immediately slid my hand up from her lovely, large butt and grabbed her around her waist as she kissed me right before climaxing.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned soft and long right in my mouth as we shared a hungry kiss while she had an intense orgasm.

I continued to finger her and felt her warm, watery juices spill out on my palm. Dee had snapped her thick, strong thighs close the moment she came, thus trapping my hand in her crotch. So, I continued to tease her climaxing cunt and made her cum harder and harder with each passing second.

"Mph!" Dee broke our kiss, "Stop!" She hissed fiercely and I reluctantly pulled my away from her slick, wet cunt.

I held her around her waist though and helped her stand straight when her knees threatened to buckle with the intense pleasure of her thrilling orgasm. I could feel her soft, curvy body tremble in my arm as she pressed herself harder on me. Dee had stopped stroking me but her hand held my thick, long dick in a vice-like grip which made my round, shiny circumcised dickhead swell and become ultra-sensitive.

"Ali... Fuck me, please." Dee eventually whispered into my ear after a couple of minutes.

"Yes." I agreed and leaned back to look at her.

I pushed ahead so she was forced to take a step back. I moved out from the confined space between the window and toilet bowl. I pushed Dee around to face away from me, and into the mirror over the wash basin. Dee immediately obliged as I pushed at her upper back.

I watched as Dee immediately placed her left hand on the edge of the wash basin, lean as far ahead as she could before reaching behind with her right and pulling her short, flared skirt up to reveal her creamy, smooth, young pussy. I instantly took a step closer, holding my thick, stiff dick in my right hand. I quickly rubbed my long, hard cock with my cunt-juice smeared hand and had it sufficiently lubricated by the time I bent my knees and placed my huge, round dickhead over her tight, wet cunt lips.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly in anticipation as I grabbed her large, left ass cheek and spread it as wide as possible.

I rubbed my swollen dickhead a few times over her wet, warm labia before pushing it slowly but steadily into her tight, hot cunt.

"Mmph!" Dee grunted hard but bit her lips to muffle her noise as she struggled with the size of my dick initially, "Hmmm..." She soon breathed better and moaned as I started thrusting my huge, thick cock deeper and deeper in her.

I loved the way her tight, young cunt clung to my thick, long shaft like a sleeve. Her climaxed cunt was slippery enough to push in and out comfortably though. I enjoyed the hot friction of her love-canal and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Ah!" Dee grunted softly when I pulled her hair and forced her head up.

Our eyes met in the mirror and Dee grinned impishly before biting her lower lip seductively.

"Ungh!" Dee's eyes went wide and she grunted hard when I suddenly shoved almost half my huge, thick dick inside her, "Shhh..." She hissed at the intense pleasure and pushed her large, round ass cheeks back on me.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers