Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph!" Dee's groan of pleasure was muffled with our kiss when I started to slide my fingertip up and down her wet, warm cunt-crack.

Dee immediately spread her sandal-clad feet farther apart and pressed close to me so I could reach her taut, pink clit. She began to kiss me more passionately when I started to flick her sexy clit with my fingertip as I caressed just inside her pussy lips. My hips moved back and forth softly, shoving a few inches of my thick, hard dick into my aunt's eager mouth.

After several long minutes of kissing my sexy, older cousin while my horny, mature aunt sucked me, I was extremely eager to fuck. It wasn't hard for me to decide who was going to go first.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned disappointedly when I broke our sensual, wet kiss and looked down at her mother.

I pulled at my aunt's neck and made her stand straight. Without a word, I stepped behind her and gently pushed Aunty Sheen till she was forced to bend over and place her hands on the thigh-high rock. She hurriedly spread her feet on the ground and pulled her short dress up to reveal her gigantic, dark, round ass cheeks.

As I grabbed the thick base of my saliva-slick dick and pulled down my jeans to my knees, I watched Dee reach out and grab a handful each of her mother's huge, round butt cheeks before spreading them wide apart. I knew she would offer her mother the chance to fuck first because it had been a long time for Aunty Sheen.

I positioned myself behind my aunt and bent my knees till my huge, round dickhead was placed on her moist, hot cunt lips. I brushed my slick, round dickhead on her creamy crack a few times before suddenly shoving my thick, slick dick in her.

"Aah!" Sheen aunty gasped aloud at the initial penetration, "Mmmm..." She moaned hard the next moment as she felt my huge, hard cock sliding steadily into her mature, hot cunt.

I sank my huge, stiff dick deep inside her creamy, hot cunt till her giant, soft ass cheeks stopped me. Dee had let go of her mother's ass cheeks the moment I penetrated Aunty Sheen and now reached below with both hands.

"Ohhh..." I groaned with increasing pleasure when I felt her soft, warm palm cup my big, smooth ball-sack.

"Yesss..." Aunty Sheen immediately hissed aloud and I figured Dee was rubbing her mother's clit with her other hand.

I grabbed my aunt's huge, rounded hips hard and started to thrust back and forth. My stiff, long dick sank over halfway in and out of her mature, hot cunt. I loved the way her giant, soft butt cheeks smashed on my crotch and jiggled hard with each thrust. Dee kept perfect timing with my thrusts and her hand never left my ball-sack. I could see her kneeling to our left, with her lips kissing and biting her mother's thick, soft thighs as she caressed her clit from below.

"Ohh! Yeah! Uff! Ohh! Ooh! Yeah!" Aunty Sheen kept moaning encouragements while I banged her from behind.

After a few minutes, I felt her mature, hot cunt clench tight and I realized she was close to orgasm. I started fucking her even harder. I tried to shove my huge, thick dick deeper and deeper into her hot, slick cunt and the sound of our skin smacking together was quite audible. My thighs strained from the effort of pumping fast with bent knees but I was too tight and horny to care. My eyes were stuck on my mature, plump aunt's dark, big brown ass cheeks as they jiggled and rippled in the darkness.

"Ohhhh..." Aunty Sheen suddenly groaned long and low as she climaxed, "Ohhh... Oohhh..." She began to moan repeatedly as I continued to fuck her creaming cunt.

I kept on thrusting my thick, hard dick into her from behind as she came. I remember the way her slick, warm cream dribbled out from her cunt every time I pulled back. Her climaxing cunt made a wet, squishing sound every time I thrust my slick, huge dick into her orgasmic pussy.

"Oh shit!" Dee suddenly exclaimed and hit my butt hard once.

I instantly stopped mid-thrust and looked down at Dee who was looking alarmingly at something behind my back. I whipped my head around just in time to see two couples walking down the beach and coming closer towards us. I immediately pulled my sloppy, thick dick out of my aunt's creaming cunt and attempted to push it back through the fly. Dee quickly stood up straight while Aunty Sheen turned around and slumped on to the round, waist-high rock.

"Fuck!" Sheen Aunty swore aloud in frustration and pressed her hands on her crotch to stem the flow of her cunt-cream as she kept on climaxing hard.

Eventually, Dee helped me push my slick, long dick back in my jeans and cover the bulge with my shirt as much as possible. She casually draped an arm around mine and we stood watching her mother. Thankfully, by the time the two men and women reached close enough we didn't look suspicious. I could still feel my huge, hard dick cramped painfully in my tight jeans. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. A minute or so later, my aunt felt sober and in enough control to walk. I helped her up and with my right arm around her bare, smooth shoulders I led mother and daughter back to the rented rooms.

Dee held on to my left arm and I supported the two of them all the way back. We carried our shoes in hand and the cool, wet sand clung to our bare feet as we walked past the small gate we'd entered Baga Beach from Mambo's. I loved the way their large, firm breasts pressed on me from both sides. We chatted excitedly about the thrill of almost being caught fucking on a public beach. We were giddy from the intense lust and the drinks still had their effects on us. We didn't stop to wear our shoes when we walked to the small winding street leading to our rooms.

We reached our adjacent rooms and I unlocked one. I walked straight to the bathroom. I washed my feet and was taking a piss when Dee and Aunty entered. I finished and turned to the washbasin to splash water on my face. Dee and her mother were giggling and talking softly behind me, washing their sand-clad feet under the tap. I turned around to find Aunty Sheen sitting on the toilet seat, with her thick, rounded hips overflowing from the sides. She grinned and winked at me before I turned around to walk out of the bathroom.

"That was wild!" Dee exclaimed as we walked to the wardrobe and she pulled out our towels.

"Oh yeah!" I agreed and we laughed at the thought of having almost been caught.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Dee asked as she folded the towel and put it back in the wardrobe.

"No," I said, "I'm not." Before reaching out with my right and grabbing her round, curvy hip, "Come here, you sexy bitch." I whispered fiercely as I pulled her to me.

Dee grinned excitedly and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing me hard on the lips. I let our tongues meet and mate while I started pulling her short, tight vest off. We broke our kiss just long enough for me to peel her tight, white top off over her head.

"Mmhhh..." Dee moaned hungrily as we resumed kissing passionately.

My hands trailed down the back of her neck, sliding down her smooth, arched back till they rested on her sexy, curvy waist. I pushed my fingers into the tight waistband and peeled off her hot, white shorts down to her thick, shapely thighs. Leaving her tight shorts stretched taut over her lovely, firm thighs I slid my hands up and over the spectacular globes of her big, firm booty. In the meanwhile, Dee's hands slid down from around my neck and she began unbuttoning my shirt hurriedly. She slipped it off of my arms and flung it aside without breaking our hard, hungry kiss.

"Mph!" I grunted in surprise when I felt her hand suddenly grab and squeeze my thick, aroused dick over my jeans.

I helped undo the belt buckle as she pulled the fly down before she caught the waistband and pulled the tight jeans down my muscular, smooth legs. She eventually broke our kiss and went down on her knees as she pulled the jeans to my ankles. Her eyes were glued to my fair, ripped legs as I stepped out of my jeans. By the time, she had pulled my underwear down too. She gave a soft push on my tummy and I fell back on the soft, queen-sized bed behind me.

"Sexy!" Dee moaned with lust as she watched my thick, hard dick throbbing and trembling with arousal.

I watched as Dee, still on her knees, came close to the bed and pushed my feet wide apart on the cool, tiled floor. I obliged and she ran her fingernails softly over my bare, muscular legs, tracing parallel lines up my sculpted calves and on to my thick, strong thighs. I grinned and bit my lower lip in exaggerated lust and Dee grinned in response. She quickly grabbed the thick base of my huge, hardening dick and started stroking it gently. I felt my excitement grow double as she looked me straight in the eyes and put her soft, plush lips on my round, smooth dickhead. Her firm, round breast pressed against my thighs as she went down on me.

"Oh, Dee..." I groaned, intensely aroused as Dee started sucking me.

I was thrilled with the way she pressed my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead with her soft, plump lips while licking it all over with her wet, eager tongue. She stroked my thick, stiffening dick casually and twisted her head round and round, making me go crazy with her blowjob skills. It was then that I heard Aunty Sheen walk out of the bathroom.

"Ohhh..." I heard her coo from behind before she climbed on to the bed and placed my head on her thick, soft thigh.

She started caressing my hair, running her fingers in them and brushing my face lovingly while we watched her daughter suck my huge, hard dick. Without taking my eyes off of Dee, who now had a few inches of my thick, long dick buried in her warm, welcoming mouth, I reached up and over my head. Aunty Sheen caught my hands and placed them precisely over her huge, bare breasts.

"Shh..." Sheen aunty hissed softly when I started squeezing her soft, mature breasts very hard.

Dee looked up and watched me fondling her mother's large, dark melons and seemed to get incredibly excited. She started sucking me harder and harder.

"Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aahhh!" Dee gagged and choked hard on my huge, hard dick before pulling it out and gasping for breath.

I watched a thin strand of saliva connecting her soft, wet lips to my thick, spit-slick dick. Her spittle ran down my huge, wide shaft, making it shine in the brightly lit room.

"Fuck me!" Dee finally said once she caught her breath.

"Get on the bed." I said, letting go of my aunt's huge, soft breasts and getting off of the bed.

I guided Dee and positioned her on her hands and knees right at the edge of the soft, low-slung bed. She arched her bare back and jutted out her sexy, thick bubble butts. As I took position behind her I watched Dee reach out to her mother. She gestured and Aunty Sheen immediately slid ahead to sit close to Dee's face. I watched her lie down and shuffle closer till Dee's face was placed on her clean-shaven crotch. Aunty Sheen caught Dee's wild, curly hair in a hand and placed her daughter's face right over her mature, dark cunt. My huge, slick dick throbbed with anticipation at the scene. I grabbed its base and bent my knees so my huge, slick dickhead rubbed on Dee's moist, warm cunt. I thrust forward.

"Aa!" Dee cried out at the sudden penetration, "Ooo..." She groaned softly to control the pain and shoved her face into her mother's crotch and began to lick Aunty Sheen's large, mature pussy.

"Ohhh..." Aunty moaned in pleasure as Dee started licking up and down her mother's dark, wide cunt-crack.

"Fuck!" I swore softly as my huge, slick dick sank deeper into Dee's tight, hot cunt.

I kept pushing my thick, hard cock in steadily, amazed at how wet Dee's pussy was without even trying. I stopped with half my length buried in her and paused for a second to watch the lusty expressions running over my mature, Muslim aunt's plump, dark face as Dee licked her cunt feverishly. Sheen aunty was getting increasingly excited and had started grinding her crotch against her daughter's hungry, eager tongue. My excitement knew no bounds now and I pulled back several inches before pushing forward hard.

"Mph!" Dee's grunt was muffled in her mother's crotch as I shoved my huge, hard dick halfway into her tight, wet cunt, "Mm... Hm... Hm... Hmm... Mmh..." She started to moan and groan though when I began fucking her earnestly.

I kept thrusting in and out of her cute, tight cunt with expert stroked from behind. I never got tired of enjoying the awesome sight of her sexy, round bubble butt jiggling firmly whenever I banged her from the back. My thrusts were getting faster and faster with each passing minute. I spanked and squeezed her lovely, firm booty cheeks while shoving my cock in and out of her wet, hot cunt. It clung to my huge, thick dick like a sleeve and clenched tight each time I thrust in. I had been denied an orgasm back at the beach and was now extremely aroused.

"Ohh... Yes, sweety... That's right... Ahhh..." Aunty Sheen was very vocal too and encouraged her daughter to lick her cunt.

After several long minutes of steadily fucking my older cousin's cunt in doggy-style while she licked her mother's pussy, I felt her coming close to orgasm. Her cunt clung tight to my thick, long shaft as it slid in and out. I could hear the familiar wet, sloppy sound which almost always accompanied our fucking whenever Dee was nearing orgasm.

"Mmpphh!" Dee suddenly grunted low and long and climaxed.

Her body froze but I kept on thrusting my thick, hard dick into her till her cunt exploded with warm, slick juices. I felt her cunt-cream wet and warm against my thick, rock-hard shaft as it pumped in and out.

"Oooo...." Aunty Sheen moaned low and long as she too climaxed at the same time.

I looked up to see my mature aunt's face contorted with extreme ecstasy as she trembled with her intense climax. She had a tight grip on her daughter's face and forced Dee to keep on licking her creaming cunt as mother and daughter came together. It was getting too much for me so I took a small step back.

"Shit..." I gasped softly and pulled my slick, sloppy cock out of my cousin's dripping-wet cunt.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned disappointedly when her tight, creamy pussy was devoid of my huge, hard dick and plopped down exhausted on her side.

I took a step back, watching mother and daughter trembling in the throes of their intense orgasms and stroked my huge, slick dick gently. It throbbed and shivered in my hand as I took in the sight of the two curvy brown bitches moaning and groaning in ecstatic pleasure. I began stroking my slick, thick dick all the way now. I kept my strokes slow and steady so as not to cum too quick. I was waiting but didn't have to for long.

"Ali, let me suck you, baby..." Aunty Sheen said when she opened her eyes and saw me jerking off casually.

"Come here." I said and took a step to stand right up against the side of the bed as my aunt scooted over.

"Oh, you're so hard!" Sheen aunty commented as she lovingly wrapped her right hand around my thick, sloppy-wet dick and started stroking it.

I grinned excitedly as Aunty Sheen placed a hungry kiss over my cream-slick dick. I felt it jerk with excitement when my aunt started stroking it and sucking my super-sensitive, swollen dickhead. I watched her twist her head from side to side as she attempted to take in my thick, large cock deeper into her small, eager mouth.

"Aack!" Sheen aunty gagged hard as my huge, round cock-cap bumped against the back of her throat, "Aah..." She gasped as she slowly pulled my thick, long dick out of her mouth just enough so she could breath.

"I want some too..." Dee suddenly chirped from her mother's side.

I hadn't noticed she had recovered from her thrilling orgasm and was now sitting beside her mother, with a wide, drunk grin on her face.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen smiled wide as she licked her spit-wet lips, "Here. Take it, baby." She said and gently pushed Dee's face on to my thick, stiff dick.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned lustily as she gobbled my slick, swollen dickhead, "Mpph!" She soon choked though when it reached her tight throat, "Mmhh..." Dee moaned once again when she pulled back and was able to breathe once more.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as bent her head and started licking the top-half of my slick, thick dick that Dee couldn't take into her tight, eager mouth.

Dee began squeezing my thick shaft hard with her soft, plump lips whenever she pulled her head back, while Aunty Sheen ran her soft, wet tongue up and down the base of my thick, throbbing hard dick. They had a hand each on my bare, firm butt cheeks and squeezed and played with my young, taut buttocks intermittently. Dee cupped and fondled my smooth-shaven scrotum with her free hand, driving me crazy with delight.

"Ohhh..." I groaned with intense lust and placed a hand on their heads.

My eyes drew shut with the increasing excitement. I reveled at having my extremely excited dick deep-sucked by my sexy, older cousin and mature, horny aunt. My huge, hard dick started trembling after a while and they both felt it because I sensed their sucking and licking speed up. I felt my cum-laden ball-sack shrivel in preparation as Dee and Aunty Sheen incessantly licked and sucked me hungrily. I could not hold on much longer and decided to let go.

"Aaaa..." I groaned as my breath escaped me.

My body froze in position and my eyes snapped shut. I grabbed handfuls of hair and kept their faces buried in my crotch. Dee had pulled my huge, slick dick out of her hungry, tight mouth and I felt her jerking my huge, trembling shaft along with her mother. Aunty Sheen and Dee were in perfect cohesion as they stroked all along the length of my huge, long shaft. It was already slick with the mix of their cunt-cream and spit so their strokes were smooth and perfect.

"Mmmm!" Dee exclaimed aloud and I guessed she had taken the first streak of my thick, sticky cum right in her open mouth, "Mmm..." She moaned lustily the next second.

"Mmm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned next, as she took a couple of streams of my sticky, white semen into her mouth and made satisfied, mewing noises.

I forced my eyes open and looked down. Dee and Aunty had a hand each on my thick, throbbing dick and were stroking it slowly but firmly in sync with my squirts. I was breathless yet watched them suck and swallow thick streams of gooey gunk hungrily. Dee was gently pressing on my balls, coaxing out every last drop of my sticky, white seed from my hard, climaxing cock. Aunty Sheen would flick her soft, pink tongue and lick the dribbling drops of my sticky semen from my pee-hole while Dee licked a few stray flecks of my viscous cum from her lips. Dee took her turn and licked a few drops of watery seminal fluid dribbling out my tiny hole.

"Oh God!" I moaned with immense satisfaction after a couple of minutes when I finally stopped climaxing.

"Mm... That was tasty!" Aunty Sheen moaned and said, licking her lips exaggeratedly and winking playfully.

Dee giggled at this but I could only grin stupidly. The drinks and the joints were finally catching up to me after the intense orgasm. I was now swaying on my feet and was lucky to be propped up by the edge of the bed. I waited for Dee to wipe my slick, softening dick dry with the towel as Aunty Sheen wiped her face with a wet tissue.

I climbed into bed in a daze now and somehow crawled to the middle of the bed before plopping my head down on the soft pillow. I remember feeling my cousin and aunt's soft, warm, naked bodies on my sides before I dozed off to a deep sleep.