Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty Sheen looked kind of a slut in her outfit. Sheen aunty wore a small, white bikini bra and a light blue see-through T-shirt over it. The fitting T-shirt clung to her plump, voluptuous chest and outlined her huge, motherly breasts and the bright white bikini top underneath. Below, she had on a short, dark blue skirt that came just till her thick, brown thighs. I looked down at her plump yet shapely legs and then back up to her smiling, expectant face.

I grinned and nodded my head in approval when she turned around to show off her outfit to me. Then I turned to look at my sexy cousin who stood in front of the full-length mirror on the wardrobe and styled her hair in a tight bun behind her head.

Dee looked hot as usual in her cute outfit. She had on a short, light blue sundress with spaghetti straps and a deep neck and back. The thigh-high dress was made of a sheer material. Underneath, I could clearly make out the tight, little dark blue bikini set she wore. I smiled when I saw the way her large, firm boobs threatened to spill out the sides of the tiny bikini top. I wrenched my eyes away a second later to look lower. I felt a twitch in my crotch when I noticed the way the small bikini bottom clung tight to her perfectly round and firm bubble butt. Eventually, I looked even lower to her thick, shapely thighs and muscular, thick calves before looking back up to see her grinning at me in the mirror.

"Yummy!" I quipped and licked my lips exaggeratedly.

Dee giggled as she opened the wardrobe and picked a small, black shoulder bag. I walked out into the balcony and hurried back with the black zipper pouch. Aunty Sheen grabbed a fresh pack of Classic Regulars from the carton we'd bought for the trip and placed them in the handbag too. Last, Aunty Sheen pulled a wad of cash from the wardrobe locker before locking and placing the cash and key into Dee's handbag.

We put on our flip-flops, wore our sunglasses and locked the main door before walking down to the parking. Aunty Sheen, as usual, rode with me on a rented Dio while Dee rode solo. Aunty Sheen, also as usual, sat real close to me, with her large, soft boobs pressed hard on my back and her thick arms wrapped loosely around my waist so her hands rested on my upper thighs. She had a habit of squeezing and caressing my thighs absentmindedly whenever we rode together.

I led the way to Anjuna Beach in the sunny but cool weather. We navigated the small roads and soon crossed the weekly Flea Market before Anjuna. We parked the bikes in the parking lot inside. I was pleased to see that there weren't too many bikes parked. This meant that the shacks had very few customers.

"Yay!" Dee exclaimed softly, at being out for our first drinks in Goa.

Aunty Sheen and I were also excited. I caught Dee's hand in my right while my aunt grabbed my left arm. I led us down the stone and sand stairs to the beach. Anjuna Beach has two large shacks, Curlies and Shiva Valley and both are famous for their rave parties in north Goa. There were only a few customers on Curlies, almost all of them foreign tourists. We rented two adjacent recliners on the beach, far to one corner and ordered drinks as we settled down.

I watched as mother and daughter removed their outfits and revealed their boner-inducing bikini-clad bodies. Aunty Sheen deliberately took a long time to fold her outfit carefully and placing it on the small table to the side. I watched with increasing excitement at my aunt's huge, soft, round tits as they dangled down while she bent over. Her wide, curvy hips and huge, round bubble butts jutted out behind her, making me want to smack her sexy, shapely buttocks. Sheen aunty caught me staring and grinned as we waited for the recliners to be set in position.

Dee, on the other hand, slipped her flimsy dress off over her head and turned around once to let me ogle her lovely, curvy form. My eyes were stuck to her huge, firm breasts that were squished by her tiny bikini top. Only when she turned around that my eyes settled on her smooth, bare back and her extremely round, taut butt cheeks. The small bikini bottom was half-eaten by her deep, tight cleavage and outlined her lovely, rounded hips.

The waiter joined the two recliners together so the three of us could sit comfortably. Dee and I sat on one while Aunty Sheen's plump, mature body was stretched out on the other. I was in the middle basically and my eyes took in the lovely, smooth, shapely limbs of my slutty aunt and hot cousin. The huge white colored umbrellas overhead protected against the warm sun and the light filtering though it made their brown, waxed legs shine golden. I felt a stir in my crotch and settled down more comfortably.

Our drinks arrived and we lit cigarettes. We chatted excitedly about the trip, recalling the times they'd each come with me at one time or another. The cool, salty wind blew in from the sea which sparkled with the sun overhead. Small, fluffy clouds flew in from the sea. The roar of the crashing waves was constant. As the drink glasses emptied, our shame also went away with it.

Aunty Sheen ordered another round of drinks. We were sitting very close to each other, with our bared arms touching together. I was sandwiched between Dee's curvy, firm form and my aunt's plump, soft body. Aunty casually caressed my muscular, bare thighs as we talked. Dee would occasionally brush my cheeks with the back of her hand as I hugged her softly from the side. She would also rub her smooth, shapely legs against mine. All this while, mother and daughter kept pressing their lovely, large breasts on my arms.

It was around 3 PM when the second round of drinks was over. I was slightly tipsy after two beers but Dee and aunty were merrily drunk. Their eyes were half-closed, with big smiles on their faces. The three of us had started giggling and laughing at small things too. It's a fact that every time we got intoxicated, we got horny too. Weed made us sensually excited while alcohol made us hungry with lust. By now, Dee's hand had boldly slipped under the waistband of my small soccer shorts.

"Dee..." I moaned in desperation and pleaded with her to stop before I had a complete hard-on right there on the beach.

"I'm very horny. I want to fuck right now." Dee said, half-teasing.

"What?" I said, somewhat surprised, "Okay, let me see." I quickly recovered and looked around casually.

I checked out the Curlies behind us. There were only a few patrons occupying the tables within the large thatch-roofed pub. My gaze went to the stairs going up behind to the small incline at the back of the shack. I remembered these stairs led to the inexplicably-located toilet mid-way up.

"We'll be back quick, aunty. Will you be okay?" I first asked my aunt.

"Of course, son. You guys go have fun." Sheen aunty grinned and nodded encouragingly, "I think I'll have another cocktail till then."

"All right!" Dee exclaimed from the other side.

I watched as she turned around and slipped her feet in the flip-flops. I scooted over to the edge and wore my flip-flops before standing up slowly. I realized I was drunk but I could function completely fine. The buzz in my head was coaxing my horniness to new heights. I offered my hand to Dee and helped her stand. She stood still and took a few breaths to sober up. It helped and she had to lean only slightly on me as I walked her through the restaurant floor to the back. I was aware of the few stares we got from several patrons, no doubt watching Dee's sexy, curvy form in the tiny bikini. I didn't get upset when people ogled Dee as long as they didn't start harassing her. It was a proud feeling to know that I was fucking her when she was desired by so many.

I stopped near the bar at the rear to place the drink order for my aunt before quickly leading Dee up the steep, open stairway. Dee held on tight to my left arm as I helped her up the stairs. Thankfully, one of the two large, unisex toilets was vacant so we went in and I locked the door from within. The bathrooms are quite spacious, at least 10 ft x 8 ft. There is a toilet bowl in the far corner with a small window for ventilation over it. A large mirror over a wash basin occupies one of the walls at the side. I turned around and Dee stepped into my arms, smashing her lips against me.

"Mmph!" My moan was muffled in her hungry, hot mouth though.

Dee wrapped her arms around my neck while I bent slightly to wrap my arms around her soft, curvy waist. She bent back so she could press her voluptuous chest and firm, flat tummy on me. I tightened my arms around her sexy, soft waist and pulled her closer till her large, young, firm breasts were crushed against my chest. Dee caught me tighter around my neck as we kissed harder and harder. I felt her soft, wet tongue slide into my mouth and start teasing my tongue. We dueled for a while like that. In the meanwhile, my hands inadvertently went lower till I was able to grab handfuls of her sexy, bare butt cheeks.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned encouragingly because she loved when I played with her firm, sensitive ass cheeks.

Dee smashed her lips on mine and tilted her head from side to side, trying to stretch her tongue into every crevice in my mouth. Our spit now smeared our mouth and made us even hornier. Dee grabbed a handful of my long hair at the back and pressed her mouth harder on mine. I squeezed her large, taut butt cheeks and caressed them too. My hands would play around her ass-crack but I teased her by avoiding touching her crotch down below.

"Mpph!" Dee's muffled groan of frustration was enough to tell me how desperate she was and the next instant she broke the kiss.

"Fuck!" I swore softly with lust as she reached below and grabbed my semi-erect dick over my shorts.

"I love you..." Dee whispered hurriedly before sliding down.

My fingertips brushed against her smooth, bare back as she slid down to squat on the floor. I looked down to see her slip her fingers under the waistband before pulling down my soccer shorts and underwear in one swift motion. She left my shorts at my ankles and brushed her thin fingers all the way up my fair, muscular legs.

"Dee..." I moaned softly in pleasure when she wrapped her warm, soft palms on my sensitive scrotum.

"Ali..." She responded in an increasingly lusty tone as she began massaging my balls.

Our eyes met when Dee looked up at me with a naughty grin and leaned closer before wrapping her soft, plump lips around my ultra-sensitive, circumcised dickhead.

"Oh, baby!" I moaned with increasing arousal as my thick, young dick stiffened visibly in her hands.

Dee kept caressing and rubbing my balls, knowing all my erogenous zones well after years of fucking. Her soft, wet tongue now began to brush the underside of my super-sensitive cock-cap while she pressed her thick, plump lips harder on my shaft. Soon, she began moving her head back and forth, taking my thick, huge dick deeper inch-by-inch into her small but eager mouth.

"Yes, Dee..." I moaned encouragingly at this just as my closed with the intense pleasure.

I enjoyed the sensation of her soft, warm palms on my ball-sack while she sucked my huge, hard dick deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmph!" Dee gagged softly when my huge, round dickhead bumped against the back of the throat, "Mm... Hmmm... Mmm... Mm..." She soon recovered though and began moaning softly as she bravely took my thick, stiff shaft down her tight, hot throat.

My mouth opened in a silent groan at the intense, squeezing sensation on my sensitive dickhead. Her soft, wet lips around my shaft clenched and unclenched, trying to shove my long length deeper into her throat before she ran out of air. Dee sucked my huge, hard dick so hard that it felt she would stretch it a couple of inches longer. I placed my hands on her head and pushed another inch forward.

"Gahhh..." She gasped as she eventually pulled my huge, slick dick out of her tight, hot throat.

She grabbed the thick base of my huge, hard cock with her left and now kissed my sloppy, thick shaft while trying to catch her breath. The smell of alcohol on her breath was palpable in the center of the stuffy toilet where we stood. A few seconds passed before she once more placed my huge, round dickhead to her lips and started gobbling my thick, hard dick into her sloppy, warm mouth once again.

"Yes... Yeah... Like that..." I moaned encouragements to Dee and urged her to suck my thick, hard dick deeper into her hungry, wet mouth.

Dee obliged and started to shove her face back and forth, sucking my huge, long dick over halfway into her tight, wet mouth before pulling out and sinking it back in again and again.

"Mph! Mmh! Mmph! Mmh! Mmph!" Dee gagged muffled and moaned alternately as she thrust my stiff, slick dick in and out of her hot, sloppy mouth.

After what seemed like several long minutes I opened my eyes and looked down at Dee to see her staring back at me teary-eyed. She wasn't emotional, just that all the gagging had made her eyes water. Her lipstick was smeared across her mouth but she didn't seem to care one bit. I felt my huge, hard dick throbbing with insufferable excitement.

"Get up." I panted softly and signaled to Dee.

She was in mid-thrust but reluctantly pulled my huge, slick dick out of her hungry, wet mouth and looked at me questioningly.

"Come on." I urged her and caught her upper arm before pulling her to her feet.

I didn't say anything but pushed against Dee. She took a couple of steps back but was stopped by the wall behind her.

"Mph!" Dee's surprise was muffled when I smashed my lips on hers and began to kiss her hard.

In the meanwhile, my hands went to her smooth, curvy hips and I untied the bikini bottom first. Dee spread her feet a few inches and the tiny bikini bottom slipped down to her ankles. My hands flew up and pushed her small bikini top up to reveal her large, firm, brown boobs. I reached down and grabbed her right leg before pulling it up. I had to break our sloppy, hungry kiss so I could bend my knees and get low enough to place my huge, hard dick right under her smooth, sexy cunt. Its slick, engorged head brushed and pressed against her taut, sensitive clit.

"Mmhh... Hmm... Hmmm..." Dee moaned and sighed with pleasure at having her cunt-button teased with my smooth, round dickhead.

Despite being curvy and voluptuous, Dee is surprisingly flexible. She could easily hold her leg up and stand on tiptoe on the other one. This allowed me to thrust up and sink my huge, slick dick into her hot, hungry cunt.

"Mmmmm..." Dee groaned long and low in my mouth when she felt my thick, hard dick penetrate her tight, young cunt while standing up, "Fuck me!" She said in desperation.

"All right..." I replied and obliged her by straightening up so almost half my huge, hard dick sank into her tight, slick cunt.

"Ohhh..." Dee groaned with the steady upward thrust and almost teetered on her tiptoes, trying to adjust to my thickness initially.

I bent my knees before straightening up once more, sinking my huge, long dick once again into her tight, wet cunt. I pressed Dee's folded knee almost all the way against her chest to penetrate her deeper while we stood facing each other against the toilet wall. I started thrusting in and out next.

"Oh... Aah... Ohh... Ahh... Ohh... Aah... Ahh..." Dee began moaning when I began fucking her.

I placed my mouth on her cleavage and started licking the deep, brown depths. Dee pushed her busty chest out so I could suck on her lovely, large brown nipples instead. I obliged her and wrapped my lips around one long, hard nipple and grabbed her other huge, round breast and fondling it with my free hand.

"Mmhh... Aahh... Mmhh... Hmmm... Aah... Oohh... Ali..." Dee's started to moan and groan now.

I knew how sensitive her thick, long nipples were so I teased her to no end with soft kisses while my soft, wet tongue brushed their dark tips frequently. My hips were moving back and forth in short, smooth motions as I banged my hot, older cousin standing up. She would jerk with each inward thrust as my huge, thick dick plowed up into her tight, hot cunt from below and would relax for half a second before flinching with another inward thrust.

I switched between her lovely, taut nipples and took turns squeezing her large, firm breasts. My heavy, shaved ball-sack brushed against her upright thigh with each thrust in. I could soon taste Dee's musky sweat on her smooth, brown skin as we fucked in the stuffy, gloomy toilet. We were drunk and probably didn't care about being caught. Still, we kept our noises to the minimum and fucked hurriedly. I was starting to pant after several long minutes of fucking standing up. My thighs burnt with the effort of staying in a bent position from so long. My hips refused to stop though and pumped my huge, stiff dick in and out of my lovely cousin's cunt.

"Aah! Aah! Ohh! Ohh! Shit! Ooh! Oohh!" Dee's moans turned into full-fledged groans as my thrust became faster and faster.

I could feel my climax building up. I pressed my torso harder on Dee and pressed her against the way completely. She stood on the toes of her left foot with her right leg folded up to her chest. My hips were almost a blur as I fucked my sexy, horny cousin with intense lust.

"Ohh.. Dee..." I gasped and warned Dee when I felt my climax building up even more.

"Yess... Aah! Oohh! Ohh! Oohhhh..." Dee encouraged me for a few seconds before bursting into a long-drawn grown when she climaxed.

I felt the rush of her slick, warm juices on my thick, throbbing shaft and it pulled out spurts of her cunt juices with each thrust out. I could no longer bear the intense sensations running all over me and let go of myself.

"Aaaa...." I groaned low and sank my huge, thick dick as deep as I could into my sexy, older cousin's climaxing cunt while standing upright.

My climaxing cock spewed out thick, hot streams of my sex-seed deep into the depths of her young, tight pussy. My body froze in position and I fell exhausted against her. Dee wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me quickly into a tight embrace.

"Sshh... Hmm... Mmm..." Dee moaned and whimpered softly as we both climaxed.

We were sweaty and trembling with the after-throes of an intense orgasm at the end. I stood with my head buried in Dee's voluptuous bare chest and took deep whiffs of her peculiar musty scent. She caressed my back lovingly, trying to calm down my heavy breaths. I enjoyed the slick, hot sensation of my softening dick resting in her climaxed cunt. After what seemed like a long minute I stirred and pulled my head off of her lovely, warm chest.

"That was mind-blowing!" Dee exclaimed softly before placing a hard, wet kiss on my parched lips.

"Mmm..." I moaned with satisfaction as Dee kissed me for a minute more.

"Wow!" I sighed and slowly stood straighter, pulling my softening, slick dick out of her creamy, hot pussy.

"Oh!" Dee groaned softly as my thick dick plopped out of her young, tight cunt.

I took a small step back and we both looked at the other with wide, tipsy grins on our flushed faces. Dee stepped out of her bikini bottom and picked it off of the floor before walking to the toilet. I pulled my soccer shorts up from my ankles to my thighs and walked over to the wash basin behind me. I washed my dick in it while Dee flushed out the sticky mix of our juices that dribbled out of her creamy, young cunt. Dee washed up too and put on her bikini completely.

I peeked around after opening the door slightly. Fortunately, no one was around and we made our way down the stairs carefully. I held Dee's hand in mine and guided her down the stairs. We got the usual stares when we crossed the roofed restaurant from the male patrons. Dee unabashedly walked in her too-tight bikini with me, oblivious to the attention she was getting.