Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

Story Info
Slutty Muslim aunt Sheen turns submissive on the second day.
31k words
3.91
10.3k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
426 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with an account of everything that happened on the second day of my trip to Goa with my slutty mature Muslim aunt Sheen and her daughter, my sexy older cousin Dee. I hope you like this post as much as you did the others before. Feel free to rate this post and comment down below with what you liked the most.

A little background first...

I'm Ali. I'm a rich, good-looking Muslim guy. I stand over 5'10" tall, have fair skin with black straight hair and big light-brown eyes. I have an athletic muscular physique as I've been an avid soccer player since I was small. I maintain my physique by working out regularly. I have three main passions in life -- Books, Bikes and Booty -- though not always in the same order. I'm single, in my late 20s now and enjoy a happy, healthy and exciting life with numerous sexual partners.

About my Family

I can't tell you where I was born for privacy reasons but I can reveal that it is one of the largest cities in central India. I have a large, extended family, made of the families of my father and his seven brothers. We are extremely well-off and live in a huge, 2-acre gated and walled property on the northern outskirts of our city. This immense compound is surrounded by a huge 12-foot wall with an immense black iron gate up front. There are three, 3-storied buildings with huge, spacious apartments for each family within the compound so we live very comfortably.

Despite being rich, my family belongs to an ultra-conservative Muslim sect and almost all of us follow our religious tenets obediently. There are over 20 people living together so we are a close-knit family. However, owing to our religious beliefs we are discouraged from being friends with members of the opposite sex from outside the family once we reach puberty. The women in my family always wear a Hijab to cover their heads and an Abaya to hide their beautiful, tall, curvy bodies whenever stepping out.

Such extreme restrictions resulted in some of my female family members rebelling and starting secret, illicit sexual relationships with me. Of which Aunty Sheen is one of the first ones to seduce me. Sheen aunty had been married to my oldest uncle, who sadly passed away in 2006. She is the matriarch of our huge family ever since her husband died. Within less than a couple of weeks of her husband's demise, Aunty Sheen seduced me to vent out the years of immense sexual tension that had built up from the past 18 years. Dee is her daughter and my older cousin. We had been really close since we were small and would share everything. This resulted in a certain attraction building up between us which eventually led us to lose our virginity to each other.

About Aunty Sheen

Aunty Sheen is unlike your typical Indian Muslim MILF. Drastically different than the other women in my family, Sheen aunty is short, dark and plump. She is barely 5'3" tall, with dark-brown but smooth skin-tone. She has a large face, with big brown eyes and thin, severe lips. Her hair is still black, wavy and cut medium-length. Aunty Sheen is remarkably voluptuous, with huge, brown, round and soft 50DD boobs that have long, black ultra-sensitive nipples. She has a significantly slim 30" waist which flares out to a pair of huge, round and soft 50" ass. Her legs are thick but smooth like chocolate. You can picture Aunty Sheen as a mix of Jada Pinkett Smith (Hollywood actress) and Layton Benton (black porn star).

About Dee

Dee is a year older to me. She is short, dusky but very curvy. She stands around 5'3" tall, with smooth, light-brown skin. She has a cute round face with big brown eyes and soft, plump lips. She has black, wavy hair which she usually keeps cut to shoulder length. Dee shared her mother's curvy genes and had deliciously voluptuous 40D boobs that were firm, round and had long, dark-brown nipples. Back then, Dee had a significantly slim 26" waist that widened to a pair of extremely round and large 36" ass. Dee has ultra-smooth, shapely, firm long legs. If you want to picture Dee just imagine a mix of Niki Minaj (American Hip Hop star) and Victoria Cakes (black porn star).

Dee and I had lost our virginity to each other long back. Ever since then, we had had a healthy, regular sexual relationship. This eventually led us to a live-in relationship in Pune where Dee and I attended college and lived a highly exciting, sexual life.

Coming to the Story...

Slutty Mother Submits to Dominant Daughter

(Monday, 7AM -- 12PM, 27 October 2008)

I woke up early the next day. It was not even 7 AM. Surprisingly, I didn't have a hangover from having drunk a few glasses of vodka last night. Aunty Sheen and Dee lay at my sides, completely nude but fast asleep. It was quite cold so they had covered up with blankets. Yet, I could clearly make out Aunty Sheen's huge, round boobs as she slept on her back. Dee slept on her side and the blanket perfectly outlined the tempting curve of her young, wide hips. I resisted the temptation though. I figured my aunt and cousin were knackered after a night out drinking and fucking on the beach.

As I crept out of the bed, I could see our clothes strewn around on the floor. I walked over to the bathroom, closed the door and took a quick shower. I felt refreshed. I looked out the large glass doors and saw the weather was foggy. It was one of my favorite weathers so I hurried to go out.

I pulled on a pair of black soccer shorts, a dark vest and covered it with a windcheater. I put my cell phone, wallet, half-pack of cigarettes, a joint, disposable lighter, a bottle of water and a key to the next room in a small sling bag. Last, I put my journal and two pens inside and stepped out of the room before quietly locking the door behind me. As I walked down to the ground floor I could hear people moving about in Alwyn's home. I slipped out and hurried to the beach.

Baga Beach was quite deserted at the time. There were a few fishermen pushing their boats out to the sea and several health-conscious tourists jogging or meditating on the beach. The shacks lining the beach were closed. The sky was overcast with a canopy of bright seamless clouds that melted into the horizon. The sun was nowhere to be seen but the dense fog kept rolling in from the sea with the crashing waves. I smiled to myself and enjoyed the amazing weather as I stretched.

I started jogging along the length of the beach with the light sling bag bumping against my shoulders. I picked a route quite close to the tide line on the wet, packed sand. I kept running towards the rock at the end of the beach and all the way to the Baga Creek.

My mind was filled with everything that had happened since we left Pune day before yesterday. I remembered the way Aunty Sheen and Dee enjoyed fucking in the train. The day before had been incredibly exciting too. We had gotten drunk, stoned and fucked multiple times. I was glad I could come on this trip and got increasingly excited thinking about what the rest of the week had in store. That got me to thinking about the day ahead.

Recalling everything and creating new ideas I kept on jogging at a steady pace for a good hour. I finally stopped at the rocks on the far-end of Baga Beach. I was hot under my windcheater and breathing heavily now. The run had me energized once more. I climbed on the rounded, waist-high rocks, which were still damp from being submerged in the high tide at night. I picked a spot closer to the sea and sat on a flat-topped rock. I placed my bag to the side and pulled out the bottle of water. After taking a few sips I pulled the zipper down on my windcheater a few inches. The sharp, salty air helped cool my body down comfortably.

Then I pulled out the long, thin joint from the pack of cigarettes and lit it. The fast, salty wind blew the smoke away and it melted into the fog completely. I quickly checked my cell phone and replied to the texts. Placing my phone inside the bag, I sat cross-legged on the flat, cool rock and took out my journal and a pen.

I started taking tokes on the joint and began writing everything down. Needless to say, as soon as I started to smoke the joint I was quite high. I didn't remember when it got over. I went through a couple of cigarettes while I wrote. That kept me writing with intense concentration for about an hour.

It was only when my butt started aching that I checked my cell phone. It was several minutes past 9 AM so I was surprised. I knew Aunty Sheen and Dee were still asleep back at the room because I hadn't got any calls from them. I felt like sitting there a while longer but my growling stomach demanded food after the long jog and joint. I reluctantly packed everything back into the bag and slung it back on my shoulder.

I walked slowly back down the beach. I wasn't in a hurry and strolled back down the winding road towards the main road which led to Baga Beach parking lot. I found what I was looking for and stopped at a small tea-stall on the road. I took sips of the sweet, milky hot tea and smoked a cigarette. The countless restaurants and shops lining the main road had opened by now and the street was crowded with tourists and local alike. I was quite high and enjoyed the slow pace of life around me. I finished my tea and strolled back to the Alwyn's guest-house.

It was almost 10 AM when I unlocked the door and quietly entered the room. I saw mother and daughter still asleep on the bed, with their big, brown boobs exposed out of the blankets. I unloaded the sling bag on the small writing desk under the TV in one corner of the room.

The room was semi-dark because the dreary weather outside failed to light up the corners. The grey light fell directly on the bed, highlighting my mature aunt's and young cousin's sexy, winding curves in stark contrast. I stripped my sweaty clothes and walked to the bathroom. I showered with cold water, as usual and felt quite sober by the time I stepped out of the bathroom. I stood dripping and naked in front of the large, sliding glass doors and wiped my body dry.

I wrapped the damp towel around my waist and walked to the bed on Dee's side. Dee was asleep on her back so I bent over and kissed her soft, pouty lips gently. I reached out with my right hand and cupped Aunty Sheen's large, heavy breast.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly as she woke up and her lips responded to my kiss while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hmm..." Sheen aunty moaned from the other side as she was roused from her sleep with her large, soft boob being fondled.

"Muah..." I broke the soft kiss gently, "Wake up." I said softly turning to Aunty Sheen.

"Good morning, son." Sheen aunty greeted me warmly.

She was now on her side, facing me and looking at me with sleepy eyes and a naughty smile.

"Can't I stay in bed for a little longer?" Dee pouted and whispered sleepily into my ear.

"It's over 10 in the morning, Dee." I replied, "It's cloudy so it seems like its early in the morning."

"Oh..." Dee exclaimed and stretched before getting off of the bed.

"Let's go get fresh, baby." Aunty Sheen said and began climbing off of the bed on the other side.

My eyes went to my mature, plump aunt's huge, round dark ass cheeks and felt excited when they swung as she walked. As soon as Aunty Sheen disappeared into the bathroom, I watched Dee's big, brown firm tits jiggle as she stood up slowly. She patted my cheek adoringly and blew me a kiss as she sashayed over to the bathroom, shaking and swinging her lovely, large, bubble-butt enticingly.

I picked the phone and ordered three breakfasts. Then I stripped the towel and put on a fresh pair of soccer shorts but without the underwear. I grabbed an old newspaper from the desk and picked the bag of weed. I stepped out on the cold, dank balcony. The salty, cold wind immediately pushed against my bare chest. I could barely make out the dark rooftops of the shacks lining the beach a couple of hundred meters away. The fog dampened even the roar of the crashing waves on the beach down below. The grey-white skies blended perfectly into the white-foaming sea.

I sat on one of the lawn-chairs closer to the balcony railing and started cleaning weed. My hands worked automatically as I plucked the sticky green buds and plucked the seeds before breaking the weed into smaller pieces. I could hear Aunty Sheen and Dee giggling and laughing in the bathroom through the open glass door. They would talk in whispers before giggling or laughing. I wondered what they were talking about and quickly cleaned enough weed.

I folded the newspaper carefully and walked into the room to put the bag of weed in my backpack. I had the ever-present black zipper pouch in my hand as I walked back out on to the balcony and started rolling a few joints. I used only half the weed because I wanted to smoke the other half in the bong Dee had bought the day before. I thought I'd light up a joint while I waited for my cousin and aunt to come out of the shower.

I was about to light up the joint when I heard the doorbell ring in the next room. I hurried into the next room through the common balcony and opened the main door. I thanked the server and tipped him a few bucks. I took in the large tray laden with breakfast and carried it out into the balcony of the first room. I was carrying the newspaper, cigarette pack and black pouch from the coffee table in the other balcony, when I heard Dee.

"Ali...?" Dee called out from within the room.

"Yeah?" I asked, stopping in the door joining the two balconies.

"Breakfast's set?" She asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Great! I'll be out in a second." Dee said and winked before her head disappeared around the open half of the door.

I heard heel-clad feet clacking and turned my head to look at the open glass door.

Dee stepped out first, looking very hot in only a lacy black bra and matching lacy black thong. She had her medium-length highlighted brown hair tied in a tight ponytail way up over her head. She had on a sheen of lip-gloss on her plump, soft lips and a touch of make-up around her big, brown eyes. I felt my excitement rising as I looked at her voluptuous, brown body with only a couple of strips of lace failing to hide her lovely, firm assets. I loved the way her large, stiff tits jiggled firmly. My eyes went down to her sexy, curvy waist and her thick, strong and smooth legs. She was barefoot.

"Hey, baby..." Dee grinned wickedly when I looked back at her face.

It was then that I noticed she held a familiar, long strip of dark leather in her hand that led inside the room.

"Come." Dee said in a firm voice.

Aunty Sheen, the slut, stepped out from behind the glass doors, completely nude. She had her dyed, wavy hair tied in a severe bun over her head. However, she had her favorite black, leather dog-collar around her neck which was latched on to the leash in her daughter's hand. Aunty Sheen looked down on the floor as she walked into the balcony.

"She wants to be submissive for the day." Dee said softly but with unbridled excitement clear in her voice.

Dee stood aside to let me have a good look at her slutty, submissive mother. I watched my mature, plump aunt's large, naked brown breasts sagging slightly on her small belly. My eyes traveled down to her dark, creamy crotch then on to her big, wide hips before traveling down her stout and smooth legs. Aunty Sheen had moisturized her body so it shone slightly in the dull, gray light.

My excitement rose enormously now. I was gushing at the thought of having kinky sex with my slutty, mature aunt after so long. I knew how much she loved being dominated and Dee also knew that. Aunty Sheen knew we would make her sloppy wet and exhausted by the end.

"Down, bitch." Dee turned around and ordered softly but firmly.

Aunty Sheen immediately went down on her knees on the cold, tiled floor of the balcony. She kept her gaze down on the ground, with her hands resting on her thick, bare thighs, and eagerly awaiting her next order.

"Come." Dee said once more, prompting by pulling gently at the leash in her hand.

Aunty Sheen instantly went on all fours and followed Dee. I turned aside to let Dee pass. She grinned and winked at me as she led her mother like a dog towards the coffee table in the adjoining balcony. I was so excited but couldn't make up my mind whether to watch my curvy cousin's big bubble booty jiggling as she walked towards the coffee table, or to ogle my mature slutty aunt's huge, dark round ass cheeks as she swayed while walking on her hands and knees behind Dee like an obedient little bitch.

"What are you waiting for? Take a seat, baby." Dee teased me and started re-arranging the low, cane lawn-chairs.

I walked with a huge smile and a semi-erection towards them. Dee placed two of the four lawn-chairs close to each other, near the balcony railing so they faced the foggy sea. I helped her push the coffee table close to side of the chair away from the balcony corner. During this time, Aunty Sheen knelt silently, naked and submissive, with her eyes cast to the ground. Dee directed me to the chair in the corner of the balcony railing and sat on the other chair, to my right. I placed the newspaper full of weed and the black pouch at the corner of the coffee table and took a seat.

"Slut, serve us breakfast." Dee ordered as she settled more comfortably.

Dee reached over the couple of feet distance between our chairs and began casually caressing my bare right arm. We watched as Aunty Sheen obediently moved closer to the coffee table on her knees. Dee and I ogled her large, soft dark-brown boobs and watched the way her long, black nipples stood erect with extreme excitement. Aunty Sheen simply loved being dominated, especially by me and Dee.

Aunty Sheen moved a few feet to her right and served Dee a plate full of sandwiches by holding it up, over her head like offering to a deity. Dee graciously accepted the plate and watched as Aunty Sheen leaned over and picked up another place, this one stacked with egg-sandwiches, and offered it to me the same way. Sheen aunty once again shuffled on her knees towards the coffee table and grabbed a tall glass of milk and offered it to me. I accepted it and placed it precariously on the narrow, flat top of the steel and concrete balcony railing.

Aunty Sheen then knelt in her submissive pose at our feet, close to the gap between our seats. Dee reached out and grabbed the third plate aunty had prepared.

"You want to eat, bitch?" Dee asked in a soft but stern voice, looking at her subservient mother.

"Yes, Mistress." Aunty Sheen said softly and nodded her head, without making eye contact with either of us.

"Fine." Dee said and bent over to place the third plate filled with potato chips and tomato sauce on the floor, in the small gap between our chairs.

"Thank you, Mistress." Aunty Sheen said softly but audible enough to be heard over the roar of the crashing waves.

We watched as she placed her hands on the floor in front of her and shuffled her naked, plump body somehow in the small gap between the chairs. Aunty Sheen went on to her elbows and buried her face in the plate. I heard the crunch of chips as Sheen aunty began eating like a dog from the plate on the floor. I looked at her bare, broad, brown back and down to her enormous, naked, brown ass cheeks which jutted out behind in that position.

I eventually looked up to see Dee looking back with a wicked grin. I grinned back and nodded my approval before we laughed out aloud. We finally settled down and started having breakfast, semi-naked on the cool, dreary balcony. Dee began gossiping about college while her mother ate off of the plate on the floor, like it was normal. Aunty Sheen and Dee never ceased to amaze me with their dedication during role-plays.

I was hungry after the jog and the joint so I finished the sandwiches at the same time as Dee. By then, Aunty Sheen had also finished her breakfast and stayed still on all fours between our chairs, waiting for her next order. I pointed it out to Dee.

An_Indian
An_Indian
426 Followers
123456...9