Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you finished eating, bitch?" Dee asked, looking at her mother's bare, broad back.

"Yes, Mistress." Sheen aunty replied demurely.

"Good. Get out of there." Dee said next.

Aunty Sheen hurriedly backed up on all fours. Jiggling and wriggling her wide, thick hips and enormous round ass cheeks out as she slipped out from the small gap.

"Thank you, Mistress." Aunty Sheen said once she was kneeling with her back to the balcony railing, facing our chairs.

She held her head up but her eyes were downcast. Aunty Sheen's lipstick was smeared around her lips, along with a few drops of ketchup. We looked on as she licked her thin, dark lips sultrily, giving her daughter and me a tempting show.

"Baby, do you want to smoke a cigarette with the coffee or a joint?" Dee asked, as she turned towards the coffee table on her other side.

"Let's have a joint." I replied, watching her smooth, bare brown back for a hundredth time and yet getting incredibly excited.

"Here. Pour some water for her bitch, would you?" Dee said, turning back to me with a wink and a bottle of water from the coffee table.

I grinned in turn and took the bottle. I gently pushed the plate out from between the chairs and closer to Aunty Sheen. I leaned down and poured water into the almost-clean plate. I looked to see Aunt's eyes looking hungrily at the water. I sat back up, taking a few gulps myself.

"Drink, bitch." Dee said in a soft but firm voice.

Aunty Sheen immediately placed her hands at both sides of the plate and bent on all fours. We watched in fascinated excitement as my slutty, submissive widowed aunt began lapping at the cool water from the plate on the floor. Her long, pink tongue snaked in and out of her mouth, licking drops of water into her dry throat. Sheen aunty went back to her knees, finally having had her fill. Dee bent over and picked the wet plate from the floor and kept it back on the tray.

I watched my mature, plump aunt's large, brown tits swinging softly with her slight movements as she shivered slightly with the cold wind blowing on her bare back. In the meanwhile, Dee poured two cups of hot, milky coffee from the thermos and passed me a cup. Dee then grabbed three thick and long joints from the black pouch on the table. She passed me one before standing up from her seat. I watched her lovely, large round ass cheeks as she bent at her waist. Aunty Sheen immediately looked up at the joint Dee waved in front of her.

Sheen aunty parted her lips immediately and Dee placed the butt of the thick, long joint between her thin, moist lips. She shielded the lighter against the wind and expertly lit it. Aunty Sheen grabbed the joint with her left hand and took short, quick puffs to get the joint lit properly.

"Thank you, Mistress." Sheen aunty whispered loud enough to be heard over the roar of the waves as she held her first lung-full of smoke.

"Hmm..." Dee mumbled before turning around to grab her cup of coffee from the coffee table.

Dee then stepped towards me, turned around in front of me and slowly placed her firm, large bubble butt on my lap. I gently slid lower in the chair till my feet were on the railing, so Dee could lean back and snuggle up against me, sitting on my lap. Dee shuffled down gently and finally settled her firm, round rump right on my semi-erect dick with her thick, strong legs splayed out over mine. I wrapped my left arm snugly around her flat, smooth tummy and pulled her closer to me. She leaned back and rested her head on my left shoulder, looking at me up close.

"Muah!" Dee gave a quick kiss on my cheek, "I love you so much..." She whispered into my ears over the loud roar of the crashing waves some distance away.

"I know." I replied, my standard response, and smiled wide.

I put my coffee cup on the armrest of the chair Dee was sitting on earlier and offered to hold her cup of coffee as she lit her joint. Dee lit it after a couple of tries, took short, quick puffs to make sure it was lit all the way round. She smiled as she offered the lit joint. I gladly accepted it and she grabbed the third joint from my left hand. She lit that for herself. Then we started sipping coffee and smoking up a joint each.

"Get over here, bitch." Dee said in a firm voice and pointed between to a spot on the floor between my spread-out legs.

Aunty Sheen immediately obeyed, shuffling sideways, she went under my right leg and knelt upright once again, close between our thighs. Dee immediately pulled her legs close together and rested her bare feet on her mother's thick thighs. Without having to be told, Aunty Sheen clamped the joint between her thin, dark lips and began caressing Dee's small, sensitive feet.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly as she blew a mouthful of grey, stinky smoke over our heads, obviously getting turned on and high at the same time.

I felt high but in control as I took sips of the coffee and took long, deep drags in between. The thick, grey smoke coming out from our joints was being swiftly whipped up and away by the salty, sea wind. We finished the small cups of coffee after a couple of minutes only.

"Keep these on the table." Dee called out to Aunty Sheen, holding the two empty coffee cups which her mother immediately took.

Dee leaned on me to lift her feet up off her mother's thick, brown thighs. I pulled my right leg off the balcony railing. Aunty Sheen quickly shuffled a couple of feet to her left and kept the cups on the tray along with the used dishes. She hurried back in position. All the while she had the thick, smoking joint clamped in her teeth. Sheen aunty once again went on her knees between my legs and Dee placed her feet on her brown, soft thighs once more.

This time, as we smoked, Dee started pushing her body up and down very slowly. This made her round, plump ass cheeks press hard against my stiffening erection. Her thick, shapely thighs brushing against mine started making my young, excited dick grow bigger. I began caressing her flat, firm tummy as I looked down her large, deep cleavage. Excitedly, I saw her small feet pressing against her mother's soft, thick thighs while being caressed lovingly by Aunty Sheen.

Dee was doing all this while she talked about the last time we fucked on our apartment balcony. It was the week before. The weather had been chilly in Pune. So, after a late dinner one night we had snuggled naked, under a thick blanket, on a small mattress on our balcony. We had smoked a couple of joints, while listening to trance, and enjoying the view of the early winter's crisp night sky. We had gotten very high, and horny, as usual.

Knowing how much her mother gets turned on hearing about the how Dee and I fuck, Dee recalled everything in detail. Between drags on her joint, Dee spoke of how she felt me teasing her sensitive, smooth body for a long time. How she was driven wild with lust and the way we had kissed passionately for a long, long time. She described how excited she felt when I started to kiss her young, sensitive tits. She shuddered as she spoke of how wet she got even before I started playing with her pussy.

That's when I slipped my left hand down to her thong-clad crotch.

"Mm..." Dee moaned as she paused to take a drag on her half-finished joint.

As Dee continued to remember aloud, Aunty Sheen wasn't the one who was getting turned on. My huge, long dick was now stiff and pressed back against my lower tummy with Dee's large, round ass cheeks. As my hot, older cousin began describing the way she felt when I started playing with her pussy that night, I slowly slipped my hand down the front of her thin, lacy thong. I felt her smooth-shaven pussy lips quite damp to touch so I knew she was quite turned on too.

For a while, I took tokes on the joint and teased Dee's warm, moist pussy lips. Aunty Sheen was looking down at Dee's feet resting on her thick, naked thighs while she took long, deep drags on the joint. Sheen aunty had started swaying a little now so I knew she was high too. After a couple of minutes of this, Dee started describing the way she sucked my cock as I lay on the cool mattress on the cold, dark balcony of our apartment.

"How did you do it?" I asked suddenly, with a naughty idea popping into my head.

"That's what I was about to tell." Dee said in a slow, slightly slurred speech, because she was nearly stoned by now.

"No. Show it. That's better." I piped up with a smug, stoned grin on my face.

"Oohh... Ok!" Dee said excitedly as it dawned on her.

Dee took one last drag on her joint, which was almost over now. She caught the armrests and slowly sat up straighter.

"Put this in the ash-tray." Dee said simply, holding out her joint to Aunty Sheen.

Sheen aunty took the roach out of Dee's hand and slowly shuffled towards the coffee table. I took a last drag on my joint and finished it before handing it to Aunty Sheen. She crushed the three roaches out in the ash-tray on the coffee table. By this time, Dee stood standing facing me, with a stoned but sultry grin on her face. I hurried to sit up straight on the low lawn-chair. I settled comfortably on the soft thin cushions and waited with growing excitement and a huge hard-on.

I watched as Dee reached around to her back, unclasped her black, lacy bra and let it fall to the floor. The cool, salty wind blew it a couple of feet along the tiled balcony floor. I looked up to see Dee bending down at her waist, bringing her face close to me. She leaned forward and placed her plush, moist lips on mine before gently pushing me back till my back was against the backrest. I cupped her face with my left hand and waved at Aunty Sheen with my right to get her attention.

"Mm... Hm... Mm..." Dee and I moaned audibly during the wet, passionate kiss.

With my eyes closed, I pointed at Dee's ass and heard Aunty Sheen shuffling over. I grabbed at Dee's firm, big dangling tits and pulled her a little towards me so Aunty Sheen could kneel in the small gap between her daughter's big bubble butt and the balcony railing. Dee seemed to be lost in our hot, wet kiss as Aunty Sheen knelt behind her and placed her face gently in the tight, deep crack of Dee's firm, round butt cheeks.

"Mph!" Dee's cry of surprise was muffled when Aunty Sheen started licking her wet, hot cunt.

Dee kept kissing and I fondled her large, firm boobs for a while. She was clearly enjoying having her pussy licked while we kissed. I felt her spread her feet wider on the floor, no doubt to let her mother's long, wet tongue reach between her creaming, tight pussy lips.

"Shh..." Dee hissed audibly at the intense pleasure when we broke our kiss for some air.

She looked at me with hooded, sultry eyes. She then began kissing my neck softly before leaning lower at her waist and making a trail of soft, wet kisses on my bare body. Her hands were already pulling at my shorts which were down on the floor in no time. Despite being extremely curvy, Dee is surprisingly very flexible. So it wasn't hard for her to bend low without folding her knees.

I kept a firm hold of her taut, round tits as her soft, plush lips reached my crotch. My huge, long dick was standing stiff and brushing against her soft, chubby cheeks.

"Oohhh..." I groaned aloud in excitement when I felt her warm, moist lips latch around my thick, engorged dickhead.

"Mm... Mmm... Mmm..." Dee made mewling noises as her mother continued to lick her cunt gently while she sucked my cock deeper and deeper.

Dee held on to the armrests of the chair I sat on and started sucking my huge, hard dick slowly. I loved the way her soft, wet tongue ran in circles around my thick, stiff shaft. Her soft, plump lips pressed harder and harder against my huge, hard rod as she took my length deeper and deeper into her hot, hungry mouth.

"Ohh... Oh, yes... That's right, Dee... This is how you sucked me that night." I moaned encouragingly.

"Mhm..." Dee moaned in agreement, "Mpphh..." She then gagged as my huge, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat, "Mmm... Hmmm... Hmmm..." Dee paused with my huge, thick dick half-way buried in her wet, hot mouth.

I waited patiently but Aunty Sheen continued to lick Dee's cunt from behind without even touching her. I could barely make out the hair-bun on Aunty Sheen's head. Her face was buried completely between her daughter's huge, rounded ass cheeks.

"Mm.. Hm... Mm..." Dee began moaning once again as she started to move her head up and down.

I closed my eyes in delight and enjoyed the sensation of having my dick sucked on the balcony, completely naked and care-free.

"Aack!" Dee choked hard when she pushed her head down and shoved over half my long, thick length into her small, wet mouth.

"Gaah..." She gasped audibly as she slowly released my thick, sloppy wet dick, "Oohhhh..." Dee suddenly moaned long and low, indicating she was going to orgasm.

I grabbed her large, firm tits tighter and pinched her long, dark nipples while Aunty Sheen kept on licking her clit and bringing her daughter closer and closer to climax.

"Oh shit!" Dee swore aloud and climaxed hard.

I watched as her eyes snapped shut and her mouth opened wide with the intense pleasure. Dee's bare, brown body now shook and shivered hard as waves after waves of her orgasm wracked her. I could feel her knees almost buckle with the immense pleasure. I just kept fondling her big, firm tits as her mother kept on licking Dee's creaming pussy.

"Bro..." Dee eventually moaned out to me, "Fuck me!" She whispered fiercely.

"Come here then." I said and pulled gently at her large, taut tits till she stood straighter.

I let go of her busty chest, caught her curvy, bare waist and quickly turned her around to face away from me. I slid lower in my chair so Dee could straddle my thighs easier. I was very high and horny right then. My huge, hard dick stood completely stiff as Dee gently spread her spit all over its long length.

"Baby..." I moaned out in desperation because I was extremely eager to fuck now.

Dee immediately understood and as I watched she began lowering her big, beautiful brown ass on my thick, long dick.

"Sshh..." Dee hissed at the initial penetration as usual because her cunt was still very tight, "Hmmm..." She breathed out to bear the pain.

I sat up straighter when I felt her sink half my huge, stiff length half-way into her hot, slick cunt.

"Yesss... Take it all in..." I encouraged her softly and Dee continued to sit lower and lower on my thick, big cock.

"Oooh..." Dee groaned as another few inches of my stiff, hard dick sank into her soft, slick pussy, "Mmm..." She then moaned in pleasure as my huge, thick dick filled her completely.

"Yeah..." I moaned as I lovingly ran my hands up and down her bare, smooth back.

Dee then leaned back to rest her head on my shoulder while I wrapped both arms around her front. I grabbed her large, firm tits with my left while my right hand traveled down her smooth, flat tummy all the way down to her clean-shaven crotch. Dee closed her eyes as she began to gently rock back and forth. I looked down to see Aunty Sheen looking intently at her daughter, with an adoring but hungry look in her eyes.

"Ohh... Mm... Hmm... Mm... Hmm..." Dee started to moan softly as she slowly rode my dick while I teased her long, pink clit.

A few minutes later, I snapped my fingers to get my lusty aunt's attention. Sheen aunty was startled out of her fantasy and looked up at me. I simply pointed to Dee's crotch and saw Aunty Sheen smile softly. Her eyes were half-closed and she swayed slowly despite kneeling down on the floor. Without waiting to be told twice, Aunty Sheen immediately leaned forward and placed her face in her young, sexy daughter's smooth-shaved crotch.

"Ooo!" Dee cooed aloud in delight when she felt her mother's soft tongue lovingly flick over her ultra-sensitive clit, "Yeah! Ooohhh... Ohhh... Ohh..." Dee began moaning again and again.

I grabbed her big, taut breasts with both hands and started playing. I lifted her heavy, firm boobs from below. Then I would caress around her chest-globes before pressing her large, tight nipples with my thumbs. I loved the way her cute, wet cunt gripped my thick, big shaft tight all around. The way her hot, slick cunt moved up and down on my dick was intensely exciting.

"Oh.. Oh... Oh... Ohhhh!" Dee's moans turned to groans soon and she gave a long, last groan before slumping back on me with yet another body-wracking orgasm.

I held on tight to her large, taut tits and teased her even more so she would have a more intense climax. Dee sat with my entire length sank into her creaming, hot cunt. I could actually feel her wet, warm juices trying to squeeze their way past my thick, long shaft. I distinctly felt her cunt-cream rolling down to my clean-shaven ball-sack and drying up with the cool, strong wind. Aunty Sheen too kept on licking Dee's clit and I felt her chin pressing against the base of my thick dick buried in her daughter's climaxing cunt.

This made Dee have multiple orgasms and by the end my scrotum was sopping wet from her pussy juices.

"Ali..." Dee eventually groaned my name before stirring.

I was extremely aroused by now. I quickly pushed Aunty Sheen's face away from Dee's creamy crotch. She reluctantly obeyed and sat back on her knees, with her back flush against the balcony railing. Then I leaned forward so Dee was sat straight up.

"Uff..." Dee hissed in pain as my complete thick, stiff length got buried in her, "Ahh..." She next moaned in relief when I grabbed her curvy, naked waist and gently pulled her off of me.

"Sit on top, babe..." I said in a soft but desperate tone.

Dee immediately complied. Although she was incredibly high and her smooth, thick thighs were dripping with her cunt-cum, Dee quickly turned around to face me. I pushed my thighs together and she climbed on to my chair, with her knees resting along my thighs. She shuffled forward till she was in position. I then spread my knees and feet wide apart on the floor and pulled Dee's face closer to me. As I planted a hard, wet kiss on her soft, plump lips I shoved my hips up, burying a couple of inches of my thick, big dick into her creamy cunt once more.

"Mpph!" Dee's painful groan was muffled in my mouth as I sucked on her long, wet tongue, "Mhh! Mhh! Mhh! Mmh! Mmm! Mmh!" She soon began to mumble and moan in pleasure when I began fucking her.

My bare butt went up and down so I increased my pace steadily. I caressed her smooth, bare back all the way down to her lovely, large butt. I snapped my fingers once more to get Aunty Sheen's attention even though I couldn't see her while kissing Dee. I pointed to Dee's deep, tight ass-crack before grabbing hold of her big, rounded butt-cheeks. I held her huge, taut bubbles apart as wide as I could and continued to pump her down below. The cane chair was creaking with the steady rhythm of my thrusts.

"Mh! Mmh! Mhh! Mmhh!" Dee's moan turned a bit louder in my mouth the moment she felt Aunty Sheen's soft, wet tongue brushing against her super-sensitive asshole.

Dee pressed her wet, thick lips harder on mine and I pushed my tongue into her warm, welcoming mouth. I could picture Aunty Sheen kneeling between my legs and licking her daughter's asshole while I fucked her harder and harder. My dick was extremely taut now. I could feel my thick, engorged dickhead splicing her cunt-walls apart with every thrust in. Her tight, smooth pussy lips clung to my thick, long dick on the way out.

"Mph! Mph! Mmph! Mmmm!" Dee soon climaxed once more.

Her young, wet cunt immediately contracted and tightened around my huge, thick dick. I felt the pressure building up in my balls let go as I climaxed at the same time.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned long and low into her mouth as we kissed harder and sloppier in the throes of simultaneous orgasms.

123456...9