Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was frozen in position, with my big, throbbing dick buried almost all the way into her and filling her creamy, climaxing cunt with my sticky, white semen. I could only feel her wet, soft lips sucking my tongue and her slick, wet vagina suckling on my trembling, climaxing cock for every drop of my thick, sticky seed. Dee had her arms wrapped tight around my neck and held me tight to her, pressing her big, taut boobs hard on my bare chest. We held on to each other and enjoyed the waves after waves of ecstasy that ran through our hot, naked bodies.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned one last time before eventually letting go of my tongue.

"Shit..." I swore softly, trying to catch my breath.

I opened my eyes groggily because the intense orgasm after breakfast and smoking up had me incredibly relaxed and dozy. It took a few moments to focus down Dee's bare, brown back to see Aunty Sheen's shining, smiling face looking up at me. I gently released Dee's huge, taut ass-cheeks and she relaxed even more. I started sitting down on the seat, pulling my slick, semi-erect dick out of her cunt.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned in half-disappointment and half-relief after feeling her creaming cunt vacated by my thick, softening dick.

I held her bent over me as she looked right in my eyes with hooded, stoned eyes. I could feel the sticky, warm mix of her slick cunt-cream and my sticky, warm semen dripping out of her creamy cunt and dribbling down on my slick, softening dick.

"That was amazing!" She breathed in delight and placed another wet kiss on my lips.

"Muah!" Dee broke the kiss audibly.

"Clean us up, slut." I called out, openly dominating my slutty, submissive aunt for the first time.

"Yes, my Master." Aunty Sheen said excitedly, sounding like she was waiting to hear that.

Dee had buried her face in my neck by then and was softly sucking on my skin and leaving small, wet kisses all over.

"Ooooo..." Dee moaned the next instant, indicating that Aunty Sheen was licking and cleaning her creamy cunt.

Dee stopped kissing my neck and instead rested her forehead against mine. I felt her hot breath on my face as she struggled to contain the intense excitement. She was having her sensitive, climaxed cunt licked clean after a series of incredible orgasms. My hot, older cousin kept holding my face as her breathing got faster. I held on to Dee all the while her mom licked her creamy, young cunt clean. Aunty Sheen then grabbed my softened, slick dick and pulled it straight.

"Ooohhh..." I groaned in delight this time when Aunty Sheen started to lick my dick clean.

My young cock gets super-sensitive for a while after an orgasm. So Aunty Sheen's expert sucking was making me shiver with delight as she pressed my round, slick dickhead each time with her thin, firm lips.

"Mm... Hmm... Mhm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and mumbled audibly as she hungrily sucked and licked me clean.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when she popped my slick but clean dick out of her warm, wet mouth.

Aunty Sheen reluctantly released my soft, thick dick and knelt back into position. I looked at her over Dee's bare back and saw my slutty, submissive aunt's face glistening with our juices smeared all over. Dee had

"Aahh..." Dee sighed in relief when she finally caught her breath and sat back on my soft, moist crotch.

"Go get us a towel, bitch." I said aloud, while caressing Dee's smooth, bare back comfortingly as she felt exhauster after several intense orgasms.

"Yes, Master." Sheen aunty said a soft, husky voice and started to stand up.

Aunty Sheen stumbled a bit as she got up slowly from her kneeling position. She was clearly very high and her smooth, shiny crotch indicated that her mature, black cunt was now wet with excitement. Dee and I turned our faces to watch Sheen aunty walk naked back into the living room. We were both intent on ogling her enormous, bare brown bubble-butt. She knew we were watching so Aunty Sheen swung her wide, rounded hips with an exaggerated slutty walk and gave us a wonderful view of her giant booty swinging and jiggling wildly from side to side.

We rested and heard the click of her high heels as she walked into the bathroom and got a fresh towel. She came in with a fresh, white towel in hand and a big smile on her cum-smeared face. Dee and I stared lustily at her huge, round and brown boobs as they swung free as Aunty Sheen walked boldly naked towards us. The leather leash hung down from her dog-collar and disappeared into her deep, dark cleavage.

I quickly grabbed Dee's large, lovely bubble butts and pulled them up a few inches off my soft but slick dick. Without a word Aunty Sheen got back into position, kneeling in front of the chair. I felt Aunty Sheen use the soft, thick towel to wipe my balls and my cock clean. A minute later, she started wiping Dee's cunt and Dee relaxed some more.

"So, what do you want to do now, babe?" I asked Dee once aunty had finished cleaning her cunt.

"Mm... I wanna get stoned and fuck, bro..." Dee said in a husky voice, sounding clearly high.

I figured the multiple orgasms after getting high had Dee in a mood for more. I grinned and nodded my head.

"Bitch, you can go clean yourself up. Do it quick, though." I said to Aunty Sheen, looking straight in Dee's eyes with a naughty grin on my face.

"Thank you, Master." Aunty Sheen replied, bowing to Dee and me before turning around and walking into the bedroom.

Once again, we watched her giant, naked ass cheeks wriggle and jiggle as she hurried away from the balcony. Dee eventually got up off of me and stretched. I watched her enticing curves as she arched her back and neck to get the kinks out. Despite having had an orgasm only a few minutes earlier, I felt a shiver of excitement run down my spine.

Dee then offered to put the tray out into the hallway while I lit a joint. I watched her sexy, rounded ass cheeks as she walked out of the balcony into the second room. I stretched in place, feeling calm and relaxed as I breathed in the cool, salty wind blowing in. The waves kept crashing with a constant roar out on the beach and the fog had thinned considerably.

On the way back, Dee brought our cell phone. I grabbed my cell and checked for calls and texts while she pushed the other chair away and pulled the low, round coffee table closer to the chair I was seated on. Dee put on a Buddha Bar trance track on her cell and kept it on the coffee table before picking the thickest, longest joint from the bunch.

"Let me sit, baby." Dee said, standing to my right with the joint and a lighter in hand.

I smiled and sat back straight on the low cane lawn-chair. Dee turned around and gently squatted till her thick, firm, bare butt cheeks were placed on my thighs and she sat on my lap, with her back resting against the left armrest, and her thick, strong legs stretched out but barely touching the ground. Dee is short and curvy so she fits very nicely on my lap.

It was past 12 PM and I welcomed the feel of her smooth, warm skin on mine once again as we sat completely naked in the balcony. I watched her cup the flame and light the joint with the cool, salty wind brushing her bare, smooth back. I had my left arm wrapped loosely around her back, with my hand resting on her thick, firm thigh while my right hand caressed her thick, strong legs casually. I grabbed a bottle of water from the coffee table and took a few sips to soak my throat. Dee and I then exchanged the bottle and joint.

I took the first long drag on the joint and almost immediately felt the high return. I had the familiar tingling sensation in my fingertips and toes. I felt detached from the surroundings though my senses were getting sharper. I remember the way Dee's thick, smooth thighs felt to my touch.

"So? How was it?" Dee asked excitedly, looking at my face up close, wanting to know if I liked mother and daughter's surprise.

"That was awesome!" I replied with the same excitement, "You know how much I love being a Dom." I said and winked.

"Oh yes! That I do." Dee quipped with a smug, knowing smile. "Mom wanted to be a slave for the day. You know it's been ages since the three of us did this, right?" Dee then said.

I grinned, letting her put the joint to my lips so I could take a drag on it without handling it. She pulled it away and took a long, deep drag herself.

"You know it's no holds-barred with mom when it comes to dominating her. I've got so many things I want to do." Dee continued with increasing excitement, "Like, we could make her worship our bodies. We could tie her up, spank her ass and toy her to orgasms."

"Hmm..." I replied, grinning and letting the smoke creep out of my mouth.

"You know she's brought her toy-bag to the trip!" Dee revealed with excitement.

"Really?" I said, though I wasn't too surprised.

I knew there was no way Aunty Sheen would forget to bring the small, black bag which held her collection of sex-toys. She had a variety of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs of all kinds in there. The cloth-clad bag even held her "slave outfit" which included the leather dog-collar and leash, and a bunch of thick hemp ropes and thin nylon cords. Still, having it confirmed had me getting excited.

"So, how do you want to do it?" I asked, eager to know what she had planned, because Dee always planned everything in detail.

"Well..." Dee replied, taking a toke on the joint before passing it to me, "I was thinking I could go first... while you watch me order her around. I know you love to watch me with others." Dee said, mentioning the times Dee and I invited one of my fuck-buddies or her best friends over for a threesome.

I grinned and nodded my head, taking a long drag on the joint before passing it to her. I watched her large, firm brown tits heave as she slowly blew the smoke out overhead before taking another long toke on the joint.

"I'll invite you to join us, don't worry." Dee grinned and teased, with the smoke sneaking out of her mouth with her words.

"Oh? Thanks!" I replied sarcastically but laughed.

"There're so many things I wanna try, babe! This is going to be a great trip, I promise you." Dee said with gushing excitement and planted a wet kiss on my cheek.

I felt my young, exciting dick starting to respond. Dee felt it too because she grinned and wriggled her large, firm ass cheeks hard on my lap. I raised my left hand and placed a playful spank on her lovely, large buttocks.

Dee and I made exciting, dirty plans for the day as we slowly smoked the thick, big joint. I figured it must have taken us around half hour to smoke the entire joint. We were both pretty high and warm by the end. We sat silent, looking out on the smoky beach and enjoying the cold, salty breeze on our bare skins till we heard Aunty Sheen's heels clicking as she made her way to the balcony.

Aunty Sheen returned looking fresh and almost sober. I noticed she had washed up and reapplied the smeared, streaky makeup. She was still completely nude, with the dog-collar around her slim neck and the leash dangling between her large, mature brown boobs. Her long, black nipples stood visibly erect in the cold, strong wind that blew in from the sea.

"Bitch, go get my bong." Dee ordered her submissive mother as soon as she stepped into the balcony.

"Yes Mistress." Aunty Sheen immediately bowed and turned around to hurry back into the bedroom through the glass doors.

"You wanted to smoke the bong, right? I saw you've left some weed in the newspaper." Dee said.

"Yes, I did." I replied, smiling wide and nodding.

"I'm eager to break it in too." Dee said, glad to add another bong to her growing collection.

Dee and I are stoners, plain and simple. We had experimented with weed in our mid-teens and would sneak to the terrace late at night to smoke-up and fuck. Later on, we had gotten into the habit of smoking up and fucking, so much so that Dee and I always had a ready supply of expensive, top-quality weed at all times. Ever since we started living together in Pune, we had taken complete advantage of the freedom and had started smoking up whenever we felt like in our apartment. Although we both preferred to smoke joints and get high, Dee and I sometimes would smoke weed in a bong or chillum. I liked collecting artistic and unique chillums while Dee had a thing for bongs and shishas of all kinds.

Soon, Aunty Sheen walked back out into the balcony, this time holding the foot-long neon green glass bong in her hands. Sheen aunty went down on her knees to my right, near Dee's feet and offered the bong up to her daughter, without making eye contact.

I was mesmerized with the intense focus with which mother and daughter participated in our dirty, taboo role-play. I felt my dick starting to arouse some more now.

Dee grabbed the bong and pulled the folded newspaper closer to her. She first filled the bong with some cold bottled water. I watched her expertly stuff the pipe before fitting it into the bong. The bright green bong was intricately carved along its length. It looked wicked. I grabbed the lighter as Dee prepared the bong. Aunty Sheen stayed kneeling to my right, at Dee's feet.

"Ready?" Dee said, offering me the bong.

"Yup. Thanks, Dee!" I said, surprised that Dee would give me the first go at her new bong.

I waited for Dee to light the pipe and sucked the bong deep. I took the first hit, hoping I wouldn't choke on the thick, pungent smoke. The first puff hit me hard. As I held the smoke in, I felt my chest would burst any moment. I slowly released the smoke from my nose, trying not to cough. I instantly felt myself getting lightweight. I felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips and toes. I closed my eyes and let Dee grab the bong from me. I let myself go higher and higher.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly as I opened my eyes finally, "This is great!" I said, stoned and excited.

I helped Dee to take the next drag on the bong. She sucked the thick grey column of smoke into her lungs and did the same thing I did. I watched her tilt her head up, closing her eyes as she did and slowly letting the smoke creep out of her nostrils. Dee swayed a bit in place when the weed hit her right. I tightened my left arm around her naked, curvy waist and pulled her closer to me on my lap. I watched her large, dark nipples get erect with erotic intoxication and her firm, voluptuous chest heave down as she blew the smoke out slowly. She was now so close that I could smell her natural, musky scent clearly over the salty, sharp wind.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed softly when she finally opened her eyes, "I'm so high."

Dee then took out the smoking hot pipe carefully and cleaned it quick. She took her time filling the long pipe tight with sticky, green stuff. I suddenly remembered something and looked at my mature, plump aunt kneeling naked and obedient at Dee's feet.

"Here. Smoke this." I said, holding out one of the remaining joints to my slutty, submissive aunt.

"Thank you, Master!" Aunty Sheen thanked me eagerly and I placed the thick, long joint in her open palm.

She clamped the joint between her thin lips and cupped her hands around the end. I lit the lighter and she brought the joint to life quick.

"Thank you, Master." Sheen aunty thanked me once again, bowing her head this time.

By then Dee had filled the pipe once more. This time, I let her take the first rip. I emptied the bong and immediately felt getting even higher. By now, the crash of the waves down at the beach was a constant rush in my ears. However, I could distinctly feel Dee's smooth, warm skin on mine. I caressed her soft, curvy hips casually and watched her clean and refill the pipe once more. She fumbled a bit so I knew she was very high. I looked at Aunty Sheen kneeling on the floor and taking deep drags on the joint. She swayed softly in place as she blew the thick, grey smoke overhead, no doubt feeling the super-strong weed taking its effect.

Within half an hour or so, Dee and I had 5 hits each of the bong. By the end, we were stoned and Dee lay on me with her head resting on my left shoulder.

We could still function, but our movements were noticeably slow. This, however, did not hinder my other senses at all. I could still hear the deafening roar of the waves crashing down at the beach. My vision has become intensely vivid now. So, I could notice the stark contrast between my fair, white skin and the chocolate brown skin that Dee and Aunty Sheen had. I could clearly smell Dee's musky, sexy scent. Her short, curvy body fitted perfectly on my lap and I loved the way her smooth, thick thighs pressed against mine.

Dee opened her eyes half-way and watched her naked, kneeling mother taking puffs on the remains of the joint. I felt her taking deep breaths to get more control over her senses. We waited for a minute or so for Sheen aunty to finish the joint. Once she snuffed the joint in the ashtray on the coffee table, Dee turned around to look at me.

"Shall we?" Dee asked, with a wicked, sloppy grin on her face.

"Oh yes..." I agreed wholeheartedly and helped her to get off of my lap.

I got up after her and stood close behind her, lest she fall because she swayed a bit, standing in place. Luckily, the dizzy spell passed and I stepped to her right, casually putting my left arm around her lovely curvy waist. She smiled looking up at me then she turned around and snapped her fingers. Dee only pointed to the leash dangling between my aunt's huge, brown boobs.

Aunty Sheen bent over and placed her hands on the floor in front. We watched her struggle a while to catch the leash-handle off of the floor using only her mouth. Sheen aunty finally clamped the leather loop in her thin lips before triumphantly kneeling back straight. She raised her hands to voluptuous chest with limp wrists, like paws. I watched with growing excitement as she began jumping slowly in place, excited like a bitch eager to go for a walk.

Dee grabbed the end of the leash in her left hand, wrapped her right arm around my bare waist before we started walking through the small door into the adjoining balcony. Aunty Sheen started walking on all fours, close behind us. I walked with a semi-aroused dick banging against my thighs, all the way into the room.

No lights were on in the large bedroom and only the dreary, greyness of the weather outside penetrated into the room. The room was awash in dark and light hues of grey. Luckily, the light was perfect to light up Aunty Sheen and Dee's smooth, brown, naked bodies too. Dee stopped at the foot of the large, soft bed and looked at me.

"Why don't you take a seat on that, baby?" Dee said, pointing to a chair at the desk in the corner of the room, "You'll get a nice view." She said and winked.

"Muah!" I leaned down and placed a soft, wet kiss on her plush, plump lips, "All right." I said excitedly.

I walked slowly and grabbed the chair before pulling it close to the open glass doors. I placed the chair a foot away from it, facing the low-slung, queen-sized, four-poster bed. I quickly took a seat on it and waited for the action to start.

I didn't have to wait long. As soon as I was settled in the chair, Dee grinned at me. She then turned around, pulling at the leash. Aunty Sheen quickly went on her hands and knees and began crawling on her fours behind her daughter.

The cool, salty wind blew in from the balcony and caressed my bare back. I felt it brush my muscular, young legs as it made its way into the room as I watched Dee walking her mother to the end of the large room like a pet dog. I watched Dee's amazingly round ass cheeks jiggle and sway enticingly as she walked away. I also ogled my mature, plump aunt's huge, naked butt cheeks as they swung side-to-side behind her when she crawled after Dee like an obedient bitch.

Dee turned around at the end of the room and started walking to the opposite end slowly. She held the leash lazily at her side, so my stoned, submissive aunt could keep up with her on all fours. As Dee began walking her subservient slave of a mother to and fro in front of me my dick began to get completely erect.

123456...9