Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed in position and now grabbed her wide, round hips with both hands. I watched her broad, bare back bent over with her face disappearing into Dee's cute, young cunt. Dee was half-lying on the bed, propped up on one elbow while she pressed her submissive, slutty mother's face hard into her hungry, hot pussy.

"Oohh... Mmm... Hmmm.. Ohh... Slut... Ohh..." Dee was moaning and swearing softly as her subservient, deviant mother eagerly licked her smooth, tight cunt.

She looked at me through barely-open eyes and nodded her head. I grinned with excitement as I steadied myself in place. My hands slid between my plump, mature aunt's huge, soft round butt cheeks and I spread them as wide as I could. I propped my thick, long dick with the thumbs and placed it right on spot. I could see my tight, brown target quivering with anticipation.

"Mm.. Ungh!" Aunty Sheen started to groan by she cried out in pain when I pressed my thick, round dickhead through her tight, brown asshole, "Mph!" Her cry of agony was muffled as Dee pulled her mother's face back into her hungry, hot cunt.

My big, round dickhead stretched her tight little asshole wide apart as it poked through. I immediately felt the dildo in her pussy pressing up against my ultra-sensitive dickhead in her anal canal. This made her tight asshole even narrower but I didn't stop. I continued to thrust forward, steadily sinking my thick, big dick deeper into her sexy, tight asshole with the huge, hard dildo stuffed into her mature vagina.

"Mmmmm..." Aunty Sheen kept groaning muffled in agony as both her holes were stuffed at the same time.

I could feel her giant, bare ass cheeks clenching together in pain but I kept thrusting forward steadily. I distinctly felt her taut ass-ring clench tight around my thick, stiff shaft as it sank almost all the way into her extremely tight rectum.

"Ohhh..." I groaned softly as I paused to take a long breath.

I took another look at Dee who seemed to be clearly enjoying forcing her mother to lick her hungry, hot cunt. I could hear the sloppy noises of my submissive aunt's eager tongue as it lapped and licked at her dominant daughter's sexy, creamy young cunt.

"Oh! Ohh! Yeah! Ooh! Aah! Ooh! Right there... Right there... Yesss..." Dee groaned and moaned encouragingly at her mother, prompting her to suck on her prominent, pink clitoris, "Oohhh..." She groaned approvingly and grinned.

I began to pull my thick, stiff dick out of my slutty, mature aunt's extra-tight asshole. I felt her over-stretched rectal ring cling tightly to my slick, thick shaft as I pulled it almost all the way out. I tightened my hold on Aunty Sheen's enormous, bare, brown ass cheeks before plunging my huge, wet dick all the way into her tight, hot anal canal with some force.

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen could only grunt in pain, "Mmmm!" Her scream of agony was muffled completely within Dee's thick, strong thighs which kept a tight hold around her mother's head.

"Mph! Mm! Mmph! Mm! Mph! Mm! Mm! Hmm! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Aunty began to grunt and groan muffled in Dee's sexy, hungry cunt as I started to fuck her tight, little ass.

The huge, round dildo kept pressing through the flimsy membrane between her vagina and rectum. I began to thrust harder and faster gradually. My hips moved back and forth in perfect motion, plunging my big, thick dick deep in and out of my submissive, mature aunt's tight, hot asshole. I hadn't used any lube except the remnants of her cunt-cream sprayed between her deep, dark ass-crack.

"Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah..." I kept repeating as I fucked my slutty aunt in her ass faster and faster.

I could see Dee's head tilted back and she flopped down on her back, still with her thick thighs wrapped around her mother's head. Dee reached up and grabbed her large, firm tits and started playing with them. I watched her cup her lovely, large breasts and tease her thick, brown nipples with her thumbs at the same time while she thrilled in having her hot, hungry cunt being licked sloppily by her subservient, slutty mother.

I loved the way my flat crotch slapped audibly against her big, bare brown ass cheeks every time I thrust in. My heavy, smooth scrotum banged against the base of the huge, black dildo when I sank my thick, stiff shaft into her tight, moist rectum. I was in a trance, with the one vodka with weed, and extremely horny. My hips moved back and forth automatically while I gazed at the way my mature, plum aunt's giant, round ass cheeks jiggled in waves with each thrust in.

"Oh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" Dee soon began moaning faster and faster, no doubt coming closer to climax.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" Aunty Sheen's agonized grunts of pain soon turned into lusty moans of pain and pleasure.

I felt her taut, stretched rectum clenching and unclenching around my thick, big dick so I figured she was going to come too.

"Ooohhh..." Dee groaned long and low as she came first.

I saw her flop around on the bed like a fish out of water as she thrashed in the throes of an intense orgasm.

"Mmmphh!" Aunty Sheen's lusty orgasmic groan was muffled as Dee began squirting her cunt-cream all over her mother's face, "Aack! Aagh! Mmhh! Hmmm." Sheen aunty spluttered and gagged as Dee kept squirting stream after stream of her warm, slick pussy juices into her mother's open mouth.

Aunty Sheen had also climaxed at the same time. I could see her plump, brown, bare body trembling. Sheen aunty shivered with the intensity of her orgasm. I instantly felt her over-taut asshole clamp really hard around my thick, slick shaft. Below, I felt the huge, black dildo being pushed out of my aunt's climaxing cunt. As a result, the round base of the dildo pushed steadily against my smooth, sensitive scrotum.

This triggered my orgasm too.

"Aaagghh..." I growled long and loud as I came hard.

My body froze and my eyes shut tight. I had stopped with my thick, long dick buried almost all the way into my mature aunt's over-stretched anus. My climaxing cock throbbed and jerked hard as it spat its sticky, white load deep into the warm, dark depths of my submissive, slutty aunt's anal canal. I was almost leaning over my plump aunt's naked, shivering body as I came again and again. My hips jerked in spasms, making my aunt's large, soft ass cheeks jiggle under me. I kept a tight hold over her giant, bare, bubble butt to avoid falling over on the bed.

"Oh shit!" Dee swore softly and started un-wrapping her thick, strong thighs from around her mother's head.

"Aahh.. Aahh... Mmm... Hmmm... Hmmmm..." Aunty Sheen gasped for air after being finally released from her daughter's tight leg-lock.

I managed to open my eyes halfway and peeked down to see Dee laid out exhausted on the bed, with a creamy, white mess on her sexy, shapely thighs where the remaining cunt-cream had splattered. I could still feel my slick, thick dick spitting out the last drops of my creamy, white seed deep in my aunt's extremely tight and moist asshole.

"Fuck!" I swore aloud as I was finally able to draw a breath in.

I felt incredible relaxed and dozy after the kinky dominating scene followed by the intense, sensual anal fuck. I also had a stupid grin on my face, partly from accomplishing the things according to plan and also for the bonus simultaneous orgasms the three of us had.

I slowly shoved away, pulling my slick, softening dick out from my aunt's tight-clasped anus.

"Oohh..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low with half-pain and half-disappointment as her over-stretched asshole began relaxing back to its tight size.

I slowly stood back straight. My thighs were burning with the effort of being bent for so long. I could feel my calves throbbing softly too. Thankfully, the crisp, salty wind blowing through the open balcony doors at my back made me somewhat sober in a few moments.

I watched Dee stirring from her intense orgasm. She took a few deep breaths and opened her eyes to look straight at me.

"Yay..." Dee said softly and we both giggled hysterically for a few moments.

I composed myself and went about untying my aunt's arms and legs from the bedposts.

"Uff!" Aunty Sheen grunted in pain as she flopped over on the bed completely, "Thank you Master." She still thanked me though.

I walked around, with my soft but thick dick pointing out from my fly. I reached out and helped Dee get off of the bed.

"Come to the bathroom quickly, slut." I said in a soft but stern voice as I put an arm around Dee's shoulders.

I held her steady and helped her walk around the bed and into the bathroom. Dee was incredibly relaxed and relieved after the amazing squirting climax. She clung to my left and walked close to me, brushing her smooth, curvy hips against me and letting her perky, big boobs press against my side. Dee parted near the washbasin right beside the door while I walked under the shower. I undressed as quickly as I could. The crotch of my jeans and the inner thighs were completely drenched with a mess of my semen and my aunt's cunt-cream.

I threw them to the ground in a corner and watched Dee slip out of her short, tiny dress too. Her big, perfectly-round buttocks jiggled firmly as she wriggled out of the tight outfit. I remember the way I could see her large, firm tits bouncing softly when she finally pulled the dress off over her head. Dee threw her dress into the dirty pile of my clothes and walked towards me. She had taken off her heels and came close to me. As I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a warm, relaxed hug I heard the thumps of feet walking.

Aunty Sheen grinned as she too stepped inside the bathroom.

"That was simply amazing!" Sheen aunty beamed with excitement, her drowsy, drunk eyes glimmering with lusty satisfaction.

"I know!" Dee grinned happily and gestured to her mother who also came and stood close to my other side, "We make a good team, don't we mom?" She asked.

"Oh yes! That's true, sweety!" Sheen aunty agreed wholeheartedly before pecking us both on the cheek.

She then turned on the shower and we forced ourselves to have a cold shower. It felt quite refreshing and the effects of the drinks and weed started to wear off somewhat. The three of us excitedly recalled the most exciting moments from our extreme fucking. We only washed our bodies and were careful not to get our hair wet. A few minutes later we walked out into the cold, windy bedroom. I quickly went over to the balcony doors and closed them. Dee and Aunty Sheen were wiping their curvy, brown bodies dry. I picked the towel from earlier and wiped myself dry too. I watched the mess we had made on the bed and the floor near it so I suggested we sleep in the adjacent room. Dee grabbed our cell phones and we walked through the balcony door into the adjoining room.

I walked straight to the clean, soft queen-sized bed and slipped under the blankets in the middle. Aunty Sheen and Dee followed after me once Dee had shut the balcony doors. Aunty Sheen climbed into the bed naked on my right. She slid her soft, thick arm over my flat tummy. Dee switched off the light, putting the room into darkness before climbing into the bed and snuggling her naked, curvy, warm body against mine on the left.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I drifted off to sleep almost immediately.

***If you liked this experience, don't forget to rate and subscribe. Do drop in a comment if you want to know what happened the next day. Stay safe and horny!***

1...456789