Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmh! Mmh! Mhh! Mhh!" Aunty Sheen's muffled groans became louder and louder as she neared yet another orgasm.

My huge, thick dick kept plunging into her creamy, hot depths with loud, smacking thrusts. My firm waist moved like a machine with my long, hard dick as its piston. Lust clouded my stoned, horny mind.

"Mmmm..." Sheen aunt's long groan was muffled in her daughter's creamy cunt as she climaxed yet one more time.

I reached out with one hand and grabbed my mature, plump aunt's huge, soft breast. Fondling her big, rounded boob I kept fucking her with the same speed. This brought her to a trembling orgasm. Dee's grip on her mother's knees almost slipped as Aunty Sheen's plump, brown body froze. I pulled at her long, taut nipple and pinched it hard.

"Mmmhhh!" Aunty Sheen almost screamed aloud with the intensity of her orgasm.

"Muah!" Dee finally released me and we both gasped for breath.

I watched her close her eyes and lean back to fall down on the upper half of the bed. I watched her glistening, brown cunt pulsating with the after-throes of her intense orgasm as she lay with her crotch a few inches above her mother's head.

"Aahh... Aahh.. Aahhh... Ahh..." Aunty gasped aloud as soon as Dee picked her slick, wet crotch off her mother's face.

"Dee..." I groaned a warning between hard thrusts.

"Cum in her mouth, baby..." Dee whispered and rose.

Dee knelt right behind Aunty Sheen and grabbed her head before pulling it up. I immediately pulled my thick, juicy dick out of my submissive, slutty aunt's climaxing cunt and shuffled over. I let go of her large, black nipple and straddled her busty, naked chest instead. Dee reached out with her right hand and grabbed the thick base of my slick, stiff dick. Aunty Sheen looked up at me with hungry, horny eyes and opened her slick, flat lips wide.

"Aamm..." Aunty Sheen moaned lustily as she gobbled up my slick, engorged dickhead, "Mmm... Hmmm... Mph..." She began to moan as I started to face-fuck her slowly at first but eventually she gagged softly when my thick, long dick reached her tight, wet throat.

I grabbed Dee's soft, rounded shoulders and started to increase my pace. My thick, stiff shaft sank in and out of my horny aunt's tight but eager mouth. I felt her long, wet tongue slithering all over my creamy, hard dick.

"Aagh! Aack! Mph! Aack! Aack!" Sheen aunty soon began to gag and choke audibly as I started to sink my huge, long dick into her tight, hot throat with each thrust in.

I loved the way her wet, hot throat clamped and squeezed my sensitive, swollen dickhead. Her thin, firm lips were slick with spit as she sucked me. I also liked the way my big, heavy balls smacked against her round chin every time I shoved in. In that grey-lit room, I could see tears glistening down her cheeks. Her makeup ran down in streaks. Aunty Sheen's round, dark-brown eyes rolled back every time she gagged with my huge, stiff dick in her hot, hungry mouth.

I looked up to see Dee staring at me with a half-smile and big, wondrous eyes. I managed to smirk and wink before my eyes closed and my ball-sack shrank. I was about to come.

"Aargghh..." I growled really loudly with the intensity of the orgasm.

My body froze with my huge, throbbing dick halfway buried in my submissive aunt's tight, eager mouth. I felt her soft, wet tongue lapping at every spurt of sticky, hot semen I shot out. She hungrily sucked each drop of wet, white seed my huge, climaxing cock had to offer.

"Oohh, baby..." Dee cooed as she watched my climax hard in her mother's mouth.

I kept coming hard for some time, spilling my hot, sticky seed in my slutty, horny aunt's mouth again and again. My bare, trimmed body trembled each time my climaxing cock shot out its sticky, white load. Aunty Sheen bravely licked and gulped every last drop of my hot, viscous cum.

After what seemed like an eternity, I slowly opened my eyes. I pulled back, gently dragging out my slick, softening dick out of my aunt's hungry, sucking mouth.

"Fuuuck..." I swore softly and sighed in incredible relief.

I was breathing hard as I looked at Dee. She had a big, wide grin on her face.

"That was fucking awesome!" Dee piped up and let go of her mother's head and leaned closer, "Muuah!" She kissed me hard on the lips.

I was feeling incredibly relaxed and stoned. I took a few breaths to get some sobriety. After my head cleared a bit I slowly shuffled off of my aunt's big, brown breasts and sat down on the bed. I watched mother and daughter recovering from the intense sex session with a stupid grin on my face. Aunty Sheen kept lying down on the bed, licking the mix of Dee's juices and my semen from around her mouth. Her long, pink tongue slithered in and out of her mouth, licking off the last flecks of our fluids.

A little while later, I decided to go and wash myself clean in the bathroom. I got off of the bed, leaving my naked submissive aunt and her dominant daughter laid on the bed, exhausted and satisfied. I stepped under the shower and let the cold water-drops cool my hot, bare body. I closed my eyes, leaned my head against the cool, tiled wall and enjoyed the refreshing shower. Slowly but steadily I felt my head clearing up.

A few minutes later, Dee walked into the bathroom, followed close by her mother. They stepped slowly into the bathroom. I could see Dee was quite high because she still swayed on her feet.

"Come here, babe." I said, holding out my hand towards Dee.

Dee immediately took the few steps and stood under the shower with me.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly as she sank in my arms.

I brushed the cool water all over her bare, smooth back. I loved the way her soft, flat tummy pressed against my clean-shaven crotch. In the meantime, Aunty Sheen was on the commode. I helped Dee take a quick shower. I helped my hot, older cousin by lathering her sexy, curvy brown body and then cleaning the soap off under the shower. Dee felt pretty sober by the end.

During this, Aunty Sheen had quietly washed and cleaned herself at the washbasin. As I finally led Dee out naked and wet into the bedroom, Aunty Sheen waited for us obediently, kneeling down at the foot of the bed in a submissive pose. I handed Dee a fresh towel and walked around to grab a smoke. I looked out of the balcony and found the clouds had finally parted and now revealed the hazy sun on its way west.

"Dee?" I called out, without turning back.

"Yes, baby." Dee replied, rummaging around in the wardrobe for fresh underwear.

"How about we watch the sunset from the beach?" I suggested, pointing out to the pink sunrays peeking from under the last cloud.

"All right!" She replied excitedly, "You heard your master, slut. Get ready quickly." Dee then said in a stern voice to her submissive, slutty mother.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress!" Aunty Sheen thanked her before getting up and walking towards the wardrobe.

I had turned around to watch my slutty, submissive aunt's huge, round bare buttocks swinging as she walked up to the wardrobe. Dee quickly pulled a dress for her and ordered her to get dressed quick. I grabbed a change of clothes and quickly wore a black basketball vest and a pair of dark brown cargo shorts.

I walked out into the balcony to finish smoking while I dried my hair with a towel. I looked out on to the beach and noticed a few people out and about. I finished the cigarette, crushed it out in the ashtray and walked back in to be greeted with a wonderful view.

Dee looked very hot in a tight, black vest. She wasn't wearing a bra because her large, round perky breasts jiggled softly when she moved. The vest was quite short too, and showed off her smooth, flat midriff. Below, she wore a loose, black mini skirt. The short skirt came to the top of her thick, shapely thighs and showed off her strong, smooth legs with her tiny brown feet clad in a pair of flip-flops. I knew she wasn't wearing panties underneath because of the way her large, round ass cheeks jiggled freely in the skirt. Dee wore her medium-length, wavy hair in a tight run over her head. She had put on brown lip-gloss which made her luscious, pouty lips shine.

Aunty Sheen, on the other hand, looked like a slut. Dee had made her mother wear a simple, loose, dark-brown colored sundress. It was very short and came up to the middle of her thick, soft thighs. It took a few seconds to realize that the soft, brown dress was see-through too. I noticed my plump, mature aunt's large, black areolas underneath her dress. Her huge, round brown boobs swung softly as she moved. Below, I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. Her stout, brown legs were exposed and her tiny dark feet had flip-flops on. Sheen aunty still wore the dog-collar, although Dee had taken off the long, leather leash from it. Sheen aunty had touched up her makeup and wore purple eye-shadow and matching purple lipstick, which made her look extremely cheap and slutty.

"Wow!" I cried out softly in excitement, "You look great, Dee." I smiled as she walked into my arms.

"Mmuah!" Dee kissed me quick on my lips, "Let's get the things we'll need and get going." She suggested, smiling and pulling away.

I nodded and turned to walk out into the other balcony. I picked up the fresh packet of cigarette, along with a couple of thick, long joints from the black pouch. Walking back into the room, I found Aunty Sheen standing near the door, waiting patiently for us, with the black leather leash coiled in her hands. Dee had grabbed our cell phones and wallets and we stuffed it into the various pockets in my cargo shorts. On the way out, Dee grabbed a plastic bag filled with our dirty clothes and placed it beside the tray of lunch beside the door to the next room.

Dee held on to my right arm as we hurried down the stairs. Aunty Sheen followed close catching her leash. Dee and I stepped into the small store Alwyn ran in front. We grabbed a couple of bars of chocolate. As Dee paid and chatted with Alwyn's wife behind the counter, she told her about the bag of laundry. We said goodbye, stepped out of the store and began walking down the small, winding road.

The sharp, salty wind buffeted in from the sea as we stepped on the small, sandy trail that led to Baga Beach. Dee and I chatted excitedly as we walked, with my submissive aunt following close behind. Dee decided she wanted to try and dominate her mother on the beach. We were extremely thrilled. Right before the small gap between the shacks, Dee paused and turned around.

"Come closer." She ordered her mother who obediently walked up to her.

Dee grabbed the coiled leather leash from her mother. I looked around to check as Dee swiftly clipped the leash to the dog-collar Aunty Sheen wore. I watched as she wrapped the other end of the leash around her left hand a few times. She pulled her submissive mother to her side and tried to walk out no to the beach as inconspicuously as we could.

"Wow..." I whispered in awe as I was distracted by the sight of the sun.

It was pretty low in the sky and the clouds over it were blazing red. The cool winter sun looked like a soft, golden globe in the remnants of the fog. The entire beach was bathed in a cool, golden light. I watched mesmerized.

"Uh, baby?" Dee interrupted me.

"Yup." I replied, peeling my eyes off of the wonderful view to look at Dee at my left.

"Could you get us some beer, please?" Dee asked.

"Sure babe." I replied and untangled my arm from around her curvy, rounded waist.

"We'll meet you out there." Dee said, pointing to a spot close to the surf-line.

"All right." I replied before turning and walking to the shack on our right.

There were a few tables filled with tourists who were out enjoying the beautiful sunset. It was only the start of the tourist season otherwise the shack would be chockfull of people. I ordered two bottles of Tuborg beer. I paid and walked back with a large bottle of beer in each hand. I looked out and almost immediately saw Aunty Sheen and Dee sat on the beach up ahead. I could always recognize the familiar curves of their short, plump bodies.

As I walked out on to the beach I noticed there were a few people sitting on the sand, scattered in small groups all around. I walked up to my cousin and aunt.

"Here are your beers." I said, holding up the two chilled bottles of beer.

"Thanks, bro!" Dee smiled and grabbed one bottle.

"Take the other bottle, bitch." Dee turned around to her mother and ordered.

Aunty Sheen quickly reached out and I handed her the cold beer bottle. I could clearly see her black, round areolas and long, taut nipples through her almost-transparent dress. Sheen aunty was actually kneeling on the sand close at Dee's left.

"It's ok if we share this bottle, right?" Dee asked, turning to me with a smile.

"Sure." I replied and sat close to her right.

I sank my toes into the cool sand and watched straight ahead. The sun was getting more crimson as it sank closer to the horizon. As we started taking swigs on the beer, Dee fumbled in my pocket for the pack of cigarettes. I helped her light one in the strong, salty wind and lit one myself. The cold beer went down smoothly with Classic Regulars. Soon, the chilly wind became bearable. I was lost in the awesome spectacle till the sun disappeared into the blood-red sea.

We had finished the beers and were a little buzzed. I looked at Dee in the waning light and saw her looking at her subservient mother with a smirk. I looked around and saw that most of the tourists were now sitting in the brightly-lit shacks behind us. There were only a few people milling about on the beach. The wind had also become surprisingly cold as soon as the sun set. The crimson-lit clouds had turned dark gray. I looked back to see Dee had grabbed the end of the leash attached to aunty Sheen's dog-collar. She held out the other hand towards me.

"One sec." I said and stood up carefully, as I didn't want a head-rush.

I wiped the sands on my hands on my shorts and walked to the front. I grabbed Dee's left hand and helped her stand too. Dee quickly leaned on me because she felt the effects of the alcohol now. She grinned in the semi-darkness and turned her head back.

"Walk." Dee said, just loud enough to be heard over the crashing waves.

Aunty Sheen dumped her beer bottle on the fine, cool sand and stood up slowly. I watched her plump, curvy body back-lit by the bright neon lights of the shacks behind us. Her large, soft tits swayed as she stood up straight. Holding the leash in her right hand, Dee wrapped her left arm around my waist and gently turned me around. I rested my right hand on the lovely curve of her jutting, rounded ass cheeks. As we strolled casually towards the southern end of the beach, I enjoyed the way my hot, older cousin's large, firm bubble butt jiggled up and down with each step. I loved the way her warm, curvy body blended into mine.

We 'walked' slutty, submissive Aunty Sheen like a bitch on two legs towards the end of the beach. We were strolling at the tide-line, so we didn't encounter too many people. Still, I wondered whether the neon lights from the shacks several meters away could show the dark, leather leash. Dee seemed to be enjoying it and I was thrilled too. Aunt Sheen obediently followed close behind us. I knew she was enjoying watching our young, taut butts swaying as we walked slowly ahead of her.

Soon enough, we reached the end of the beach, marked by the large, rounded rocks. It had gotten completely dark too. So, I pulled my cell phone out and switched on the camera flash. I looked around for a good spot.

The tide was high enough to submerge the rocks close the shore. We found a big, flat boulder we could sit on, close to the cliff jutting up behind the rocks. It formed the edge of the small hillock which Dee and I had climbed on our morning run the day before and had a great fuck.

The surface of the rock was about 3 feet off the sand. I put my cell phone on the rock and jumped up on to the rock easily. I sat on it and helped Dee climb on it too. Dee sat close to my left, with our bare thighs touching and Dee sitting snugly cuddled under my arm. I ran my palm up and down her lovely, smooth upper arms and tried to make her warm in the cold, salty wind. I switched off the flashlight so we wouldn't attract attention.

When I looked over Dee's head towards the sea I noticed the fog had returned. The thickening fog muffled the bright neon lights of the shack. Everything over the sea now looked bleak and white. The wind whispered sluggishly through the fog, barely making it roll towards land.

Dee pulled at the leash gently and Aunty Sheen stepped right up to the large stone we were sat on. The stone came almost to the bottom of my mature, plump aunt's big, soft, brown tits. I imagined them swaying freely under her dress and soon felt them bump softly against my knee. Dee kept pulling the leash steadily till her submissive, sexy mother was forced to bend over at the waist. Dee reached out and grabbed Aunty Sheen's hand and kept them on her thick, firm thighs. Sheen aunty didn't waste a moment to put both her hands on her sexy, curvy daughter's shapely, thick thighs and begin caressing her.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly when she felt a little warmer, "Daddy... Light up a joint, please." She whispered into my war, turning to place her round face on my neck.

I reached into my pockets and quickly produced a thick, long joint and a lighter. I cupped the lighter to shield it against the hard, cold wind and managed to light the joint. As I took the first deep drag on it, I felt my body get warmer. I held the smoke in and passed the joint to Dee. She grabbed it with her free hand and took a long toke too. After she handed the joint back to me she reached around with her right hand and grabbed the back of my head. She quickly pulled her face close to mine and placed her soft, moist lips on mine.

"Mmhmm..." Dee and I moaned softly and sensually as we kissed and let the strong, acrid smoke leak out from our mouths.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned louder as we eventually broke our kiss, almost out of breath.

We were getting high quicker because of the beer. We didn't care though. We kept smoking and getting higher. The cold wind wasn't bothering me much now but the crash of the waves was a constant roar to my sensitive ears. As we kissed and smoked, my hands slipped under Dee's vest from the front. I started teasing her deep, taut cleavage. Dee had let go of the leash and now began caressing my muscular, thick thighs. I felt her cool fingertips running up and down the length of my thighs. She had started to lean more on me too.

About half-way into the joint, I reached out in the dark and managed to catch Aunty Sheen's hair-bun. I pushed her head down till her face was a couple of inches away from her sexy, hot daughter's crotch. The wind was flipping Dee's short, loose skirt and exposing her panty-less crotch clearly.

"Lick her cunt." I said loud enough for her to hear over the crashing waves and patted her head.

"Oohh!" Dee moaned aloud in surprise when she felt her lusty, experienced mother's soft, wet tongue licking her young, sensual cunt.

I took a long drag on the joint and passed it Dee. She took it in trembling fingers. I knew she was not shivering from the cold. She took a wavering, long puff on the joint before passing it back. Once again, she put her moist, plump lips on mine and started kissing me, letting the grey smoke trail out of her mouth and nose. The strong, salty wind whipped the acrid, grey smoke up and over the cliff.

"Mmhhh..." Dee groaned lustily into my mouth as we shared another wet, passionate kiss.

She stopped when she was out of smoke to blow out. So, I took a long, deep drag and passed the joint back to her. She took the joint but kissed me once again. My left hand was wriggling between her large, firm tits under her tight, short vest.

1...456789