Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." I moaned softly, and enjoyed the way Dee gently rubbed my wet, soft dick.

Her other arm wrapped around my waist and I felt her hand grab my taut, bare buttocks. Dee kept stroking my soft, slippery cock while caressing my firm, young ass cheeks for a while. I put my hands up on the wall behind her. After playing for a while, Dee released my bare, wet butt cheeks and snapped her fingers. The next second I felt Aunty Sheen's warm, wet hands on my bare buttocks, spreading them apart slowly. Dee wrapped her free arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Ooo..." I groaned in delight when Aunty Sheen began to lick my tight asshole, "Mpph!" My groan was soon muffled because Dee started kissing me.

I closed my eyes and felt her softly pulling my soft but thick dick while we kissed passionately under the shower. Dee started to suck on my tongue and our lips smashed hard against each other's. I remember the way my dirty, submissive aunt knelt at my back and licked my asshole with her long, soft tongue. I felt it scraping against my anus and she would try to poke her soft, wet tongue into my taut asshole, driving me incredibly excited with every moment.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned audibly when she eventually broke our kiss for air, "Shh..." She hissed next, squeezing my slick, soft dick hard once.

After several minutes of having my soft, slick dick jerked clean and having my asshole licked at the same time, I decided to get out of the shower. I shuffled sideways out from under the shower, leaving my submissive aunt and her dominant daughter once again alone in the shower.

"The lunch is going to be here any minute. Finish showering and come out quick. Ok, baby?" I said.

"All right, babe." Dee replied and threw a flying kiss at me.

I grinned before turning around and walking out dripping and naked into the bedroom. The cool, salty wind assaulted my body. I found a clean towel and wiped dry. It was then that I heard the doorbell ring in the other room. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the balcony, through the joining door and opened the main-door of the next room. I thanked the server and took the tray in. I closed the door and walked out with the heavy laden tray into the balcony once more. I kept the tray on the same coffee table and sat down on the same chair from earlier. The salty, strong winds had dried the mess of their cunt-juices and my cum, leaving only whitish marks on the tiled balcony floor.

The skies were still grey and the sun was lit like a small light bulb up in the sky. The wind was a constant rush of salty sea wind that played with my damp, long hair. I lit a cigarette from the pack lying on it from earlier. I was smoking and chilling in the balcony, thinking of the exciting, dirty things we did. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps near the door of the other room before Dee walked out with Aunty Sheen crawling on her fours at the back.

Dee was completely naked. Her damp, wavy hair hung limp on her head. She looked fresh after the shower. I enjoyed the view of my older cousin's lovely, large tits jiggling firmly as she stepped into the second balcony. Her smooth-shaven crotch almost shone in the dull, gray light. I watched her round, curvy hips swing from side-to-side enticingly. Her thick, shapely legs looked lovely.

Aunty Sheen had put the leather dog-collar and leash once again. She'd taken them off in the shower. I watched my aunt's large, mature boobs dangling down and swaying as she walked on her hands and knees behind Dee, like an obedient bitch. Her damp, wavy hair was tied in a tight bun on her head once more.

"Thanks, babe." Dee said for having laid out the lunch.

"It's ok, baby." I smiled and patted to the right.

Dee planted her plump, round, naked butt teasingly on the lawn-chair she had sat on earlier. It was still a couple of feet away. She pulled at the leash so Aunty Sheen now knelt on her other side, in front of the coffee table.

"Serve us, bitch." Dee ordered firmly, before turning to me and winking.

We watched Aunty Sheen hurriedly fill up the plates. She served my plate first, with her head bowed and holding the plate up high. I grabbed the plate and watched her enormous, brown, bare butt cheeks swing and sway as she scurried on her knees back to the coffee table. She served Dee the same way. Dee nodded her head towards the third plate and Aunty Sheen eagerly grabbed it. We watched her put the plate down on the floor and bend over. She put her forearms alongside the plate and began munching on rice and curry.

Dee and I looked at each other and grinned once more. We started chatting about my college and stuff, eating lunch completely nude on the first-floor balcony very casually. It took us a while to finish lunch. Dee put her empty plate back on the tray and grabbed my plate too. I had water and grabbed the thick, long joint she handed me. Dee quickly piled the used plates back on the tray and pushed the coffee table a few feet away. I lit the joint and took several short, quick puffs to get it burning. Dee took the lighter and lit another long joint for herself.

Aunty Sheen had finished her food, wiped her face with a tissue and now knelt obediently in front of Dee.

"Grab yourself a cigarette, slut." Dee said in a soft but stern voice.

Aunty Sheen obeyed immediately. She was thankful to be allowed a smoke after lunch, because she was slightly used to it by now. She lit the cigarette and was about to turn around.

"Thank you Mistress!" Sheen aunty said eagerly.

"Grab that ashtray and bring it here, bitch." Dee ordered her mother instead.

Aunty Sheen clamped the brown-filtered Classic Regular between her thin, firm lips and held the small, round, baked-clay ashtray in her hands. She shuffled on her knees to present the ashtray to Dee.

"Move over here and hold the ashtray for us." Dee said, looking down at her submissive mother from the chair.

Aunty Sheen only bowed her head and moved to kneel in the gap between our chairs. She sat back on her knees and feet on the cold, tiled floor and held the ashtray up in front of her with both hands. Her head was bowed slightly with puffs of smoke coming out from underneath as Aunty Sheen smoked the cigarette like a pro, without hands. I ogled my aunt's big, brown mature breasts and her curvy, shiny tummy. Her thick, soft thighs were a foot away from my chair.

I took a long, deep drag on the joint. I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my fingers and toes. I took my time blowing the smoke out, watching it being whipped away overhead by the strong, cool wind. As usual, smoking up made my senses sharper. I flicked the ash into the ashtray and took another long, slow drag on it. I clamped the joint in my lips and reached out with my right.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned when I roughly fondled her large, motherly, brown tit.

"Ha ha!" Dee chuckled at this.

Dee reached out and grabbed her mother's other huge tit before squeezing it hard.

"Mmhh..." Aunty Sheen could only groan so loud with the cigarette clamped between her lips.

After watching her reaction for a while, Dee and I turned back to chatting but this time we kept fondling Aunty Sheen's large, soft boobs casually. As we smoked, we were getting increasingly stoned. The effects from the bong seemed to return with a vengeance. Almost instantly, I felt the lightweight feeling all over me. My senses sharpened immensely. I could feel the cold, strong salty wind on my bare body. The whiff of sea-water in the wind was distinct from the stinky weed smoke. I loved the way my mature, submissive aunt's large, brown soft tits felt in my hand.

All through this, Dee and I chatted about some other memorable times we fucked. She sat sideways, so I ogled Dee's lovely, large tits barely dangling on her bare chest. I enjoyed the wonderful view of her thick, strong brown legs folded up on the seat. Down below, Aunty Sheen's huge, soft tits dangled and swayed a bit. She held the ashtray obediently out in her hands, while she smoked the cigarette clamped in her thin, moist lips. Flakes of ash fell down on her thick, round, naked thighs. Dee allowed Aunty Sheen to spit the cigarette butt out on the ashtray.

By the time we finished smoking up the joints, Dee and I were very high. Dee's hooded, reddish eyes glistened with mischief. Talking about our sexual escapades had made us both quite horny. My thick, semi-aroused dick was making a tent in my towel. We crushed the butts out in the ashtray and Dee winked before turning to Aunty Sheen.

"Put the ashtray on the table, bitch." Dee ordered her submissive mother in a soft, stern voice.

Aunty Sheen obeyed immediately as Dee turned to me.

"Baby..." Dee smiled wickedly, "Would you like to go inside now?"

"Yes." I replied and grinned in turn, excited that things were taking a kinky turn once more.

"Come here, slut." Dee said and slowly bent over.

Aunty Sheen knelt close to her chair and offered her neck to her daughter. Dee grabbed the leash and glanced at me. I slowly stood up, feeling the blood rush to my head. I took a deep breath and grabbed Dee's arm to help her get off of the low-slung cane chair. I could tell she was pretty stoned by the way she swayed and then stood with her left arm resting on my chest. As I wrapped my right arm around her I watched Sheen aunty quickly shuffle to the coffee table. That allowed us to walk ahead as Aunty Sheen followed behind, led on the leather leash by her dominant, sexy daughter.

Dee leaned on me as we walked into the other balcony and stepped inside the cool, dark bedroom. I loved the way her lovely, large, round ass cheeks bumped my arm up and down with each step. I relished the feel of her smooth, warm, soft brown skin brushing against me. Her large, long nipples stood taut in the cold, salty sea wind.

It was probably around 5 PM when we walked in. Dee led her mother straight to the bed. It was still rumpled from our dirty, messy fuck from before.

"Lie down on the bed right there." Dee said to her kneeling, subservient mother, pointing to a spot close to the edge of the bed.

We watched my mature, plump, naked aunty stand up slowly. Her large, motherly tits dangled and swayed with her movements. I didn't fail to get a good look at her giant, brown, bare ass as she bent over and climbed over the bed. Dee caught the leash right at the end so Sheen aunty could turn around and lay down on the bed.

"Spread your legs wide." Dee ordered next.

Aunty Sheen obeyed and immediately and spread her thick, soft, brown thighs as wide as she could, with her feet touching the floor. Sheen aunt's dark, mature cunt glistened noticeably with her labial lube. Her big busty breasts hung slightly to her sides in the position. Dee and I watched the arousing view for a few moments, each of us imagining all the things we wanted to do to slutty, submissive Aunty Sheen.

"Fuck..." Dee swore softly, gazing with lust at her mother's creamy, dark cunt.

I watched as she took a step and climbed on the bed. Her big bubble butts jiggled as she shuffled on her knees towards Aunty Sheen's head. I grinned when she straddled her subservient mother's face and sat down.

"Aaa..." Dee growled low with the intense pleasure as Aunty Sheen immediately started licking her daughter's cunt.

Dee wound the leash around her wrist till she had a grip on the end connected to Aunty Sheen's dog-collar. She pulled hard at it.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen's cry of surprise was muffled as her face was buried in Dee's smooth, brown crotch, "Mm... Hmm... Mm... Hmm..." Sheen aunty started moaning as she got into it.

I could distinctly see Aunty Sheen's long, pink tongue slip in and out of Dee's cute, brown cunt eagerly.

"Oohh..." Dee groaned as her eyes closed with the intense pleasure.

Dee almost fell over on all fours before she caught herself. I watched her big, firm round breasts heave up and down as she took several long, deep breaths to control her trembling body. I could only imagine how good she felt in her stoned state, having her mother willingly fuck her excited pussy with her tongue. She eventually opened her eyes halfway and looked straight at me.

"Come here, baby..." Dee whispered fiercely.

I grinned wider as I slowly climbed on to the soft, low-slung bed. When I shuffled closer to Dee on my knees, she caught my arm with her left and pulled me up. I stood up, swaying a little on the lush, soft mattress and blankets. Dee guided me over, making me stand facing her, with my feet on either side of my naked aunt's busty, brown chest.

"I want to eat you up." Dee whispered in a fiercely aroused voice as she grabbed my waist next and pulled me closer into position.

Dee was breathing hard from the pleasure of having her cunt licked. I could feel her soft hand trembling a little on my waist as she leaned closer and gently bit my long, thickening dick over the towel.

"Oohh..." I groaned and closed my eyes in delight.

After a few seconds of teasing me, Dee quickly ripped off the soft, white towel wrapped around my waist, stripping me completely naked. My huge, thick dick was almost aroused. It stood swaying an inch or so away from Dee's delighted face. I noticed the stoned, slutty grin on her pretty, round face even in my high state.

"Oh... Ali..." Dee growled as she reached out and gently grabbed my long, thick shaft.

"Dee..." I groaned with pleasure in response as she began squeezing it hard around the middle, "Yess..." I growled the next instant when I felt Dee's soft, small hand cup my big, brown nut-sack.

Dee and I had been fucking for so long that we knew the other's erogenous points precisely. We both knew what to do to get the other aroused almost instantly. In my case, one of the things is having my clean-shaven balls played with. Dee was doing an expert job of cupping them and caressing them gently with her fingers. We both watched my huge, long dick get stiff with surprising speed. I was young and eager to fuck multiple times a day. The stoned sensitive senses also made it possible to get hard frequently and stay hard longer.

"Aammm..." Dee made a loud moan as she opened her small mouth and gobbled my huge, round dickhead.

"Oohh, Dee..." I moaned aloud.

Dee was twisting her head this way and that, licking my thick, engorged dickhead all around with her soft, warm tongue. I could almost see the thick, popping veins in the dark, dreary light which came in from the open balcony doors at my back.

"Mmhh... Hmmm... Mmhh..." Dee started moaning and groaning, half with hunger for my cock and half with intense pleasure from her mother's expert, eager cunt-licking.

My stoned, horny cousin was pulling up at Aunty Sheen's collar, shoving her submissive, slutty mother's face deeper into her spit-streaked crotch. With the other hand she fondled my super-sensitive balls while she sucked my large, rounded cock-cap.

"Mmhh... Mmmm... Mmm..." Aunty Sheen's eager, sloppy licking could be heard down below too.

I reached out and rested my hands on Dee's head. I caressed her soft, wavy moist hair as she licked and sucked on my dickhead. A couple of minutes later, Dee suddenly pulled my engorged, sloppy dickhead out of her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh... Ohhh... Ohhhh... Oooooo..." Dee groaned louder and louder till she almost screamed aloud as she finally climaxed.

Dee let go of my balls and instead grabbed the thick base of my huge, stiff dick. I felt her hand squeeze harder and harder my wide, long dick as waves after waves of intense orgasm hit her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open in a silent scream. I figured she was having multiple orgasms because it took quite a long time for her to calm down considerably.

"Aack.. Mm.. Mph.. Mm...!" Sheen aunty was still licking and sucking on her daughter's creamy, climaxing cunt, giving Dee multiple orgasms.

I had to hold her head to stop her from falling back. This also resulted in her having to sit down completely on her mother's face, smothering her.

"Mpph! Mpph!" Aunty Sheen's muffled cries for help finally reached my ears.

"Fuck..." I swore softly and took a step back, pulling Dee's head with me.

This resulted in Dee having to put her free hand on the bed and her large, round buttocks being lifted off of Aunty Sheen's head.

"Aahh... Aahh..." I could hear Sheen aunty gasp for air, trying to catch her breath after having her mouth and face smeared with her daughter's cunt-cream.

"Fuck this bitch hard, baby." Dee finally whispered.

I looked down to see her letting go of the leash, putting the hand on the bed beside her mother's big, bare chest and getting into a squatting position.

I grinned as I took a step back and got off of the bed, standing close to it. Without a word, Dee patted Aunty Sheen's thighs. I watched my slutty, submissive aunt quickly raise both legs off of the floor. Dee quickly grabbed her mother's thick, shapely calves and pulled her legs up and away.

I grabbed the moist base of my thick, stiff dick. Its top glistened distinctly with Dee's spit. I quickly placed myself in position at the foot of the bed and leaned over. I placed my slippery, engorged dickhead an inch above her dark, glistening loose labia before shoving it in.

"Ung!" Aunty Sheen grunted hard at the sudden penetration, "Aaaahh! Mph!" She groaned long and low next before having her grown smothered by Dee squatting right on her face.

I felt my thick, long dick sink in quite easily into her creamy, slippery cunt. Her warm, vaginal walls welcomed my entire shaft in one steady thrust. I was leaning over the edge of the low-slung bed, with my hands on my mature aunt's plump, soft belly. I didn't care to think if my weight was too much. I just paused with my huge, hard cock buried to the hilt in Aunty Sheen's warm, slippery cunt.

My face was barely a foot away from Dee's. All I had to do was look at her and she leaned in closer.

"Mmhh... Hmmm... Mmhh... Mmm..." Dee and I started kissing with intense passion.

Our lips smashed together, our tongues dancing a tango my mouth. I took a deep breath and pulled my hip back. My thick, long cock came out glistening with my aunt's pre-cum. I knew its peculiar scent by now. I stopped with just my large, swollen dickhead buried in her hungry pussy for a couple of seconds before plunging it all the way in.

"Umph!" Sheen aunty grunted muffled in pain once more, "Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" She then began to gasp aloud as I started to fuck her.

I felt my flat, firm crotch banging against her rounded, clean-shaven one. My ball-sack banged hard against her soft, thick ass cheeks every time I thrust in. I had a good rhythm going. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the incredible sensations.

"Mmpphh!" Dee suddenly groaned in my mouth, indicating she had another orgasm.

"Mmphh! Acck! Ahh!" Aunty Sheen gagged and spluttered as she almost drowned in her daughter's squirting cunt-juices.

I felt my mature aunt's loose cunt begin to clench around my thick, stiff shaft as I plunged it in and out of her hot, slick depths. I kept on sucking Dee's lush lower lip as she climaxed hard, her pussy cream gushing out and into her mother's gagging open mouth down below. Aunty Sheen couldn't close her mouth because she too was close to her orgasm. Sensing her thick, large hips pushing off of the bed, I continued to fuck aunty harder and harder now and soon she too came.

"Mmmm...." Sheen aunty could only moan into Dee's creamy crotch as her body was wrecked with an intense orgasm.

Aunty Sheen's warm, slick juices began gushing out of her climaxing cunt each time I pulled my huge, thick dick out of her. I distinctly felt her cunt-cream splash against my big, bald ball-sack and drip down on to the rumpled white bed-sheet. I kept fucking her harder and harder, feeling myself coming closer and closer to orgasm. Dee continued to kiss me more hungrily and kept rubbing her creamy, tight cunt all over her submissive mother's face.

1...34567...9