Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched their large, brown boobs and huge, round ass cheeks jiggle and sway as mother and daughter all the way up and down the room. My stoned mind began to get really kinky ideas for the situation but I kept my mouth shut and simply enjoyed watching Dee dominate her mother. I knew both of them were enjoying it immensely.

"You want a smoke, baby?" Dee asked without stopping as she walked towards the wardrobe to the far-right of the bed.

"Sure babe." I replied, my eyes stuck on her bare, brown back.

I watched as she opened the wardrobe wide open and plucked a fresh pack of cigarettes from the large carton of Classic Regulars. She grabbed a spare lighter from her handbag at the bedside table before walking towards me, with a smile on her pretty, round face. Aunty Sheen's huge, brown tits dangled down and swayed as she crawled on her fours close behind her daughter. Dee's large, firm tits only jiggled hard with her steps as she came closer.

I grabbed the pack from her hand and opened it quickly. I offered a cigarette to Dee and clamped one between my teeth. After dropping the pack of cigarette on the ground beside me I flicked the lighter and helped Dee light her cigarette. I did the same and let the lighter join the cigarette pack on the floor.

"Thanks babe." Dee smiled and caressed my thickening, long dick with her left hand, "Watch this." She added softly before giving my large, erecting cock a quick squeeze and winking.

I grinned excitedly in turn. Dee sashayed her way to the foot of the bed, swinging her big, beautifully round butt cheeks. Her mother followed on all fours, swinging her huge, brown buttocks with each step. Dee stopped near the bed and turned halfway towards me. Aunty Sheen had stopped too, facing Dee and showing me her mature, plump, naked body in profile.

"Sit." Dee said simply.

Her mother quickly lifted her hands off of the floor and sat back on her knees and toes, with her head down, looking intently at Dee's small, brown feet through stoned, hooded eyes filled with lust.

"You've been a good bitch till now." Dee said, looking down at her submissive, slutty mother, "So, I'm going to reward you." Dee added and smiled softly as she put a bare foot forward, pushing her lovely, curvy hips out to one side.

Aunty Sheen's eyes were downcast so she nodded her head excitedly.

"You can kiss my body, bitch." Dee ordered in a soft, stern tone.

Aunty Sheen almost smacked her face on the floor in her eagerness to obey her dominant, sexy daughter's command. I watched as she flung herself at Dee's feet. She went down on her elbows and started kissing Dee's cute, little toes.

"Muah! Muah! Mmh! Muah!" Aunty Sheen was kissing her daughter's feet audibly now.

I watched with increasing arousal at the way my mature, submissive aunt kissed and licked Dee's bare, brown feet. I watched her put her cheek to the floor so she could suck on Dee's toes.

"Mm... Mm..." Dee moaned softly and seemed to be enjoying it too.

Dee stood with a hand on her curvy, naked hip and swayed a bit with the high as her mother licked and sucked her toes. My eyes were rattling around in the sockets, trying to take in the sexy view of my mature, plump aunt's kneeling body and Dee's amazing, curvy, naked form standing in front.

After several minutes, Dee flung her burnt-out cigarette butt to the floor and pulled her right foot back and Aunty Sheen dejectedly lifted her face off of the floor. She looked up with a pitiful face and made eye-contact with her dominating daughter for the first time.

"Kiss my other foot now, bitch." Dee smirked and said, taking a step back and pushing her left foot forward this time.

She stood with a hand on her hip and the other clutching the leash-handle while her mother began sucking and licking her toes once more. My huge, thick dick was now almost erect.

Several minutes later, Aunty Sheen started making her way up Dee's shapely, smooth calves. I watched her kiss every inch of her daughter's smooth shin and sexy calves. She alternated between both legs and kept on planting soft, wet kisses all over Dee's thick, strong legs.

"Oh..." Dee almost growled as her mother reached the top of her thighs and started licking her thick, smooth thighs.

Suddenly, Dee took a step to the side, turned around to face me and dropped back on the low-slung bed, with her shiny, moist feet still on the floor. She pulled at the leash and Aunty Sheen instantly turned around. From where I sat, I could see Dee spreading her thick, brown thighs wide apart and revealing her smooth-shaven, shiny cunt. The sheen on her cute, tight cunt-lips showed that she was extremely turned on. She pulled at the leash till Aunty Sheen was forced up against her smooth, slick crotch.

"Mph!" Aunty Sheen grunted when Dee pulled so hard her face smacked against the soft edge of the mattress.

"Lick me, you slut." Dee whispered fiercely.

I watched her let go of the leash and instead grab a handful of her mother's tight hair-bun and pulling Aunty Sheen's face deeper into her crotch.

"Mpph!" Aunty Sheen's voice was muffled but I heard her clearly, "Hmm... Hmm... Hmmm..." She moaned and licked her daughter's young, cute cunt with completely devotion.

"Oh shit!" Dee swore aloud and banged her head back on the bed.

I figured aunty was licking her clit. I watched my mature, slutty aunt's enormous, naked ass cheeks jiggle and sway as Dee forced her head up and down all over her creamy, dark cunt. Aunty Sheen was still on her hands and knees. Her face was completely buried in Dee's smooth, slick crotch as Dee laid on the bed with her feet spread wide apart on the floor. I was getting incredibly excited now. I was completely aroused and my huge, thick dick stood stiff and erect.

Casually, I started to jerk off, watching my sexy, dominant cousin forcing her mature, submissive mother to lick her cunt.

"Ali!" Dee suddenly called out a couple of minutes later, "Come here!" She said in an almost-desperate voice.

I grinned and flicked my cigarette butt behind me in the balcony. I realized how stoned I was when I started to walk the few steps to the bed. I took a few deep breaths, with my huge, hard dick standing erect in front of me.

"Get over here." Dee said, patting the spot at the side of her head on the bed.

I did as she asked and knelt close on her left. She immediately reached and grabbed my thick, stiff dick.

"Oh..." I groaned with pleasure when Dee started stroking my thick, long length slowly.

I reached down and cupped her lovely, round firm breasts. I started playing with her taut, large nipples and squeezing her large, lovely boobs casually. I felt her hand squeezing my huge, hard dick tighter and tighter every passing minute and figured she was close to orgasm.

"Ohh... Ohh... Hmm... Hmm.. Hmm..." Dee's moans of encouragement increased in frequency as she twisted her mother's face all over her moist, warm pussy.

I looked down to see Aunty Sheen obediently letting her daughter use her head like a plush cushion. I watched her long, pink tongue snake in and out of her daughter's lovely, young cunt.

"Ooo...." Dee groaned long and low as she came.

She squeezed my thick, hard cock too tight as she climaxed hard. Her curvy, naked body froze, clenching Aunty Sheen's head tight between her thick, strong thighs.

"Mphh! Aack! Uck!" Aunty Sheen's choking, spluttering noises were muffled in Dee's squirting, climaxing cunt.

I was scared Aunty Sheen might drown in her daughter's cunt-cream but Dee relaxed her thighs at the last moment.

"Aahh..." Aunty Sheen gasped aloud for breath, "Huhh... Huh... Huh..." She panted like a bitch, with her daughters' cunt-cream splattered all over her face.

Dee relaxed her grip on my stiff, hard dick too. Eventually, her breathing came down to normal levels. Sheen aunty was still licking her creamy, slick cunt until Dee pushed her slutty, horny mother away with a foot. Aunty Sheen immediately sat back on her knees, her slick, cunt-cream smeared face shining softly in the dull grey light. As I looked at Aunty Sheen watching Dee's creamy, cute cunt a few inches away from her face, Dee pulled at my dick and I moved my hips forward.

"Ooohhh..." I moaned instantly when I felt Dee's warm, wet mouth engulf my thick, engorged dickhead, "Mmm..." I groaned aloud next when Dee began to lick all over the top of my huge, hard cock.

I felt my thick, big dick begin to throb with incredible erection. In that position, Dee could not suck my dick more than a couple of inches into her mouth. However, she did a good job of making my huge, thick dick slippery wet with her lovely, long tongue. I could feel her wet, soft tongue running up and down my thick, stiff shaft. Dee licked my throbbing dick all the way down but stopped at the ball-sack.

"Ohh..." I groaned disappointedly when Dee popped my dick out of her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Hold on." Dee whispered softly before releasing my thick, slick dick and shuffling up on the bed.

Dee stopped when she was midway up the bed, with her creamy, clean-shaven cunt right in front of me. She rested her tiny, brown feet at the foot of the bed and spread her knees apart. I watched as she signaled to Aunty Sheen.

"Eat my cunt, bitch." Dee said in a humiliating tone to her submissive, slutty mother.

Aunty Sheen was stoned, horny and eager to please her dominant daughter. She quickly climbed up on to the large, low-slung bed. Sheen aunty went on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and I watched her smooth, wide bare back.

"Baby... Go fuck this bitch in the ass." Dee said to me.

I grinned wide with increasing excitement as I shuffled to the foot of the bed. My huge, slick dick swung firmly as I scooted off of the bed and hurried to stand behind my aunt. I felt myself swaying from being incredibly high but I was in complete control.

"Kiss my pussy, bitch." Dee said, putting her feet up and spreading her thick, shapely legs as wide as she could.

"Mmhh..." Aunty Sheen moaned in pleasure as she buried her face in Dee's creamy, climaxed cunt once more, "Mm... Hmm... Mhh... Mm..." I watched her head bob up and down over Dee's smooth, shiny crotch and figured Aunty Sheen was licking Dee's cunt up and down.

"Oo... Yesss..." Dee cooed aloud in intense delight and pulled her legs till her knees were besides her ears on the bed.

Aunty Sheen put her hands underneath Dee's lower back and helped her keep her big, round booty off of the bed while she licked her cunt devotedly. I was getting incredibly excited by this. I caught the base of my thick, slick cock and moved closer to my aunt from behind. I reached out with the other hand and casually caressed Aunty Sheen's enormous, naked, brown ass cheeks.

I grabbed handfuls of her thick, soft butt cheeks and played for a while, enjoying it. I looked down to see Dee staring at me with lustful eyes. She bit her plump, lower lip and looked straight at me as she wrapped her thick, strong legs around the back of Aunty Sheen's head.

"Mpph!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed in surprise but her voice was muffled deep in Dee's cute, creamy cunt.

Dee had trapped Aunty Sheen's hands with her lower back and had her mother's head in a vise-like grip, forcing Sheen aunty to lick and suck on her pussy. I took this as a cue and slowly placed my huge, round dickhead between my mature aunt's enormous, round ass cheeks. I loved the warmth of her deep, tight ass-crack as my slick dick slithered ahead. I grabbed handfuls of her big bubble butts and as soon as I spread her ass-cheeks wide I got a strong whiff of her musky cunt-cream. I knew she must have had a silent orgasm just licking her daughter's pussy.

I was now ready to fuck. I began to spread my feet steadily on the ground, till my crotch was at my aunt's ass level. My thick, hard dick stood like a flagpole, white and shiny with Dee's spit. I placed its round, swollen dickhead up against her taut, black asshole.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen cried muffled in surprise when she felt my thick, moist dickhead on her sensitive, tight asshole.

I pushed my hands all the way down her dark, dank ass-crack and kept her thick, soft buttocks spread apart, with my thumbs resting just between her pussy and anus. I immediately felt her warm, slick pussy juice on my fingers. I squeezed my thick, engorged dickhead between the thumbs and pushed forward. I felt Aunty Sheen's taut, brown asshole resist the entry at first. I persisted and forced my way in.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty grunted hard in pain as my large, rounded cock-cap squeezed past her tight asshole.

"Mmm..." I moaned as I paused to relish the amazing, warm sensation of her slick, tight ass.

A few seconds later, I pushed ahead once more.

"Unh! Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen grunted hard in pain once more before groaning muffled in agony as my thick, long dick began stretching her taut, little asshole painfully wide.

Dee had a tight grip around her mother's face, practically making Aunty Sheen immobile on all fours, with her enormous, round ass hanging over the edge of the bed. I steadily drove my thick, stiff dick deeper and deeper into her warm, tight rectum. I could feel her anal-canal clinging to my huge, hard dick as it drove on.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen suddenly screamed in a muffled voice and her thick, brown naked body began to shiver uncontrollably.

I was amazed! Aunty Sheen was so turned on that it took only my dick entering her asshole that she climaxed hard. Dee grabbed her mother's head and pressed it on her cunt, while Sheen aunty had an intense orgasm. I could feel her warm, slick cunt-cream squirt on my ball-sack and dripping down to the floor.

"Mpphh!" Sheen aunty grunted and gasped for breath as I kept shoving till my entire long length was buried in her tight, hot rectum.

I stopped with my big, stiff dick buried to my balls in my mature, Muslim aunt's ass as her daughter kept forcing her to lick her cunt. I settled into position and started to pull my big, slick dick out.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen groaned along with pain till I stopped with just my thick, engorged dickhead buried into her tight, brown anus.

I let go of her huge, soft ass cheeks and instead grabbed my aunt's wide, thick hips instead. I held on to her and started to fuck her ass slowly but steadily. I could sense I was close to orgasm but I wanted to delay it for as long as possible. So I kept my thrusts slow and soft in my aunt's tight, warm asshole. I would draw my thick, hard dick almost all the way out of her before shoving it steadily all the way to its hilt, deep inside her lovely, hot anal-canal.

My hips kept moving back and forth in a steady motion while I ogled my aunt's wide, naked back and looked at Dee's sensual expressions. I was stoned but my senses were sharp. I could smell the mix of salty wind and their musky cunt-scent in the room. I had a greyish view of my aunt's lovely, large ass and Dee's big, round boobs on the bed below. I had a firm grip on my aunt's thick, wide hips and pumped her slow but steady.

"Mmm... Hmmm... Mmm.. Hmmm... Mmm.... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and groaned muffled in turn as I fucked her tight, little asshole.

The way Aunty Sheen's taut rectal-ring clung to my thick, hard shaft it was intensely arousing. I knew I was going to orgasm any moment.

"Dee..." I called out softly, as a warning.

"Yesss... Oh... Come in this bitch's ass, baby..." Dee hissed and moaned in reply, "Aaahhh!!!" Dee came almost immediately with Aunty Sheen pressing her tongue over her tight, protruding clit.

I felt frenzied to the build-up. As I reached my peak I felt my ball-sack shrink. My huge, long dick was rock-hard now, ready to spew its load.

"Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh... Aaahh!" I moaned and moaned before growling aloud and freezing.

I felt my thick, throbbing dick squirt my sticky, white semen deep in Aunty Sheen's warm, tight rectum. Her taut anus clung incredibly tight around the base of my huge, thick dick. I felt my white, warm seed spewing out and splattering inside my mature aunt's ass as I climaxed hard.

My body trembled with intense delight at the ecstatic orgasm. My eyes were close and mouth hung open with the intense pleasure of coming in my slutty, submissive Muslim aunt's asshole.

"Shit!" I swore aloud as soon as I could gasp in a breath.

I don't remember how long I came for. By the time I could crack my eyes open, Dee was laying on her side, with her knees clutched to her chest as she recovered from the after-throes of an intense orgasm. Still, Aunty Sheen didn't attempt to move from her position and enjoyed the sensation of my sticky, warm semen dribbling into her raw, wrecked rectum.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned audible when I started pulling my softening, slick dick out of her messy ass.

My slick dick plopped out and swayed in the soft, salty wind coming through the open doorway behind me. I kept grabbing my mature, plump aunt's thick, wide hips as I slowly brought my feet together and stood straight.

"Fuck!" Sheen aunty swore aloud and plopped over on the bed too, clutching her knees to her voluptuous chest.

I was incredibly ecstatic after the intense orgasm and also plopped down near the edge of the bed. The three of us lay, naked and exhausted on the large, soft bed, trying to catch our breath for quite some time. Eventually, Dee was the first to recover.

"Get up, bitch." I heard her mumble as she slowly sat up on the bed.

I felt the bed move to my side and her hands started caressing my face.

"Baby..." Dee called out softly, "Are you awake?" She asked, half-teasing.

"Mmm..." I mumbled and smiled without opening my eyes.

I was finding it hard to even talk in my euphoric state. I felt Aunty Sheen get up groaning softly as she slid down off of the bed. I knew she was kneeling near the foot of the bed because I felt her soft, warm hands on my feet. She picked them gently and placed them on her soft, thick thighs. I let her caress and massage my feet while Dee ran her fingers carelessly through my long, dark hair.

"All right..." I mumbled and finally started to get up.

"Let's get cleaned up, babe. I'm feeling so hungry." Dee said.

"Sure." I replied, smiling.

I watched Dee smiled back and get off of the bed. She signaled to Aunty Sheen who gently laid my feet back on the ground and crawled around the corner of the bed towards Dee on her hands and knees. I turned my head, following her giant, round butt cheeks as they swayed with her crawling movements.

It was past 3 PM. I used the phone on the bedside table to call the store-cum-reception. I ordered lunch and was told it would be ready in a short while and sent up to the room. I was feeling clammy after the intense fuck. I figured we had enough time so I walked into the bathroom.

"Nice!" I commented and grinned when I saw the scene.

Dee was standing straight under the shower, with her back to the wall. Aunty Sheen knelt naked at Dee's feet, gently washing the remnants of her cunt-cum out of her daughter's pussy. Aunty Sheen and Dee were completely wet under the shower. Dee grinned when she heard me enter the bathroom and winked at me. I grinned in excitement and walked up to her. Without looking down, Dee gently pushed her submissive, slutty mother's face away from her crotch. Aunty Sheen immediately sat back on her knees and feet on the wet, cool floor. The cold shower had their thick, large nipples noticeably taut.

"Come here, babe..." Dee whispered and pulled me under the shower.

"Whoa..." I exclaimed at the sudden coldness of the water but got used to the temperature in a few seconds.

I closed my eyes and let Dee rub my naked, taut body while I let the cold shower jets hit my face. I could already feel myself sobering up in a minute. Dee's hands had started dipping lower on my body and soon she reached my clean-shaven crotch.

123456...9