Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm..." Dee gasped softly as she breathed in the stinky, grey smoke into her lungs right from my mouth this time.

As we kept alternating between taking large drags on the joint and kissing hard, I was quite high and hard by the end. Dee flicked the burnt out butt into the sea before turning to share the last drag with me.

"Mmhhh..." I groaned this time as I tasted the acrid smoke and my cousin's sweet spit at the same time.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned aloud in surprise once more as her mother started licking her cute, tight cunt faster.

I could feel Aunty Sheen's face brushing between Dee's thick, firm thighs as she licked her dominant, sexy daughter's lovely, hot pussy. I pulled Dee's vest up quickly and grabbed her large, bra-less boobs.

"Ooo..." Dee squealed softly when I began playing with her sexy, sensitive nipples.

I felt her long, thick nipples had become hard like pebbles. The cold wasn't helping either. I cupped her perfect, rounded tits in both hands and began squeezing gently while I pinched her sexy, stiff nipples at the same time.

"Ohh.. Ohh... Ohh..." Dee was gasping and moaning aloud now as she neared orgasm.

I was glad for the fog and the fact we were quite a distance away from others or else Dee's lusty moans would have been quite audible.

"Fuccckk!" Dee swore long and low as she came hard.

I felt her muffle her squeal with a hand over her wide-open mouth. Her curvy, sexy body trembled hard in my arms. She clung to me tightly and shivered.

"Mpph! Ack! Gah!" Aunty Sheen spluttered and gagged and I knew Dee was having an intense, squirting orgasm.

I could imagine Dee's cute, smooth cunt spewing out her creamy, white juices all over her hungry, horny mother's face. Aunty Sheen was, no doubt, bravely trying to gulp in every ounce of cunt-cream but Dee squirted right into Aunty Sheen's mouth.

"Stop." I ordered Aunty Sheen after Dee almost collapsed with the intensity of the squirting orgasm.

Aunty Sheen reluctantly pulled her face away from her daughter's creamy, hot crotch.

"Babe..." I called out softly, patting Dee's soft, chubby cheek.

"Hmmm..." Dee sighed aloud in response, leaning on me with her eyes closed and her head nestled in my neck.

I held her close and let her catch her breath. A few minutes passed before Dee eventually sat up straighter. As Aunty Sheen was not bending over her Dee quickly snapped her thick thighs together, no doubt feeling queasy with the last drops of her watery, white juices sipping out of her creamy cunt.

"Good slut." Dee breathed out, reaching out and patting her submissive mother's head patronizingly before laughing aloud.

"Come on, babe. Let's go. I've got some things to do." Dee said slowly.

My thick, long dick was standing almost erect in my shorts, making a tight tent up front. I was very high and horny right then. However, I told myself to have some patience because Dee's kinky plans always ended up in really hot sex.

"Sure, baby." I replied.

I pushed Aunty Sheen dismissively and she took a step back away from the stone. I jumped down from the high perch and grabbed Dee's cold, clammy underarms. I took deep breaths of the salty sea air and it helped me to get some control over my stoned state of mind. Things seemed to be happening in slow motion.

"Whoa!" Dee squealed in delight as I picked her up and off of the stone effortlessly and gently stood her on the soft, cool sand.

"Take the leash off, bitch." Dee said as she put her right arm around my waist.

We waited for Aunty Sheen to unclasp the leather leash from her dog-collar and roll it up into a coil. I stuffed the bundle in the last empty pocket of my cargo shorts. I pressed down at my semi-erection and managed to make it less noticeable. I wrapped my left arm around Dee's soft, smooth shoulder.

"Start walking towards the light, bitch." I said to my submissive, slutty aunt.

Aunty Sheen immediately obeyed. Dee clung to me and we walked a couple of steps behind Aunty Sheen's stumbling, slow form. We were tired but the walk on the beach helped clear our heads some more. When we reached the gap between the shacks, I took the lead and led my aunt and cousin out on to the small, winding lane. Instead of taking a left towards the resort, we turned right and walked up to the main road. The small lane-like street was filled with tourists walking and riding mopeds to and from the parking lot of Baga Beach to the left.

Aunty Sheen got a few stares, just because her see-through dress became blatantly transparent in the bright lights from the shops on both sides of the street. Anyone who happened to notice her large, almost-naked breasts underneath her sheer dress would turn around and stare as we passed by. Dee and I noticed it because we walked behind her.

Dee told me what she needed, so we first stopped at a liquor store and bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka. We walked all the way to Calangute to get the next thing. I went into an antique shop and bought a low, rounded metal bowl. As we made our way back, we were somewhat sobered up. The cool winter wind helped clear some of the effects of weed and beer off of me. Aunty Sheen was made to catch the shopping bags and walk ahead as Dee and I walked a couple of steps behind her and watched her lovely, large rounded ass cheeks jiggle and sway wildly underneath the loose, short hem of her sundress.

While walking back, Dee and I held hands as she revealed her plans. I was getting increasingly excited as I listened to her hushed, excited tone on the street. Listening to her describe the kinky things she wanted to do to her slutty, submissive mother had me thrilled because Sheen aunty walked a couple of feet ahead.

Dee and aunty felt hungry so we stopped at a roadside restaurant and had an early dinner. As we sat at the table, I ogled my aunt's lovely, large breasts and the way her thick, long nipples were clearly visible through the sheer sundress. Dee sat close to my side and I felt her warm, small foot teasing my leg under the table. We were getting more excited as time passed and wanted to get to the resort quickly. So, we ate fast and left a big tip for the waiter before buying a large bottle of Coke and making our way towards the small, winding lane.

It was sometime before 8 PM when we eventually reached our rooms. I unlocked the door to the first room and entered.

"Go clean up and get ready quick." I said to Dee.

"I will, baby." Dee replied excitedly before walking straight into the bathroom.

I watched her lovely, rounded ass cheeks jiggle firmly under her short, flared skirt till she disappeared into the bathroom. Aunty Sheen quietly kept the bags on the bed and followed Dee into the bathroom without a word. I noticed that the sheets had been changed and the bed was made. I knew Alwyn had sent the housekeeper in when we had gone out. I was glad for that. I walked into the bathroom to take a pee.

As I entered the bathroom, I saw Aunty Sheen kneeling behind her dominant daughter and pulling her short, loose mini skirt down her thick, shapely legs. Dee grinned at me as I passed them by and stood to pee in the toilet seat at the far end of the bathroom. Dee and Aunty Sheen stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I looked to see Dee watching me with a naughty grin on her face. No doubt, she was reminded of her love for golden-showers which she regularly took back at our apartment in Pune.

Once I was done I shook my soft but thick dick and washed it. I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. I walked out into the bedroom and slid open the large glass doors to the balcony. The cool, salty wind buffeted my back as I turned around and walked towards the wardrobe beside the bed.

I quickly changed into a fitting black short-sleeve shirt and pulled on a pair of black jeans. I wore my sneakers and styled my long, dark hair into a tight ponytail. Once I was satisfied with the way I looked I grabbed the black zipper pouch and pack of cigarettes before walking out into the balcony. I switched on the small light overhead and began to clean weed. I listened to the splash of water coming in from the open bathroom door as my aunt and cousin showered together inside. The roar of the waves was muffled a bit by the thickening fog.

I was cleaning the sticky, stinky weed on auto and watched the dark, grey skies overhead. I loved the crisp, cold wind that blew in from the sea. I lit a cigarette and rolled a few thick, long joints. By then, Aunty Sheen and Dee had finished showering and were milling about in the bedroom. I turned my head to glance through the glass door and saw Dee standing stark naked in front of the wardrobe as my naked, slutty aunt knelt submissively between the open doors of the wardrobe. Apparently, Dee was choosing an outfit.

A few minutes later, Dee walked out into the balcony. I turned my head and my lips split into a wicked, excited grin.

"Sexy!" I exclaimed when I saw Dee step out first.

Dee looked indeed sexy in her short, fitting black mini-dress. It was made of satin and clung to her curvy body like a second skin. The dress had spaghetti straps which exposed Dee's smooth, soft shoulders and more than half her deep, tight cleavage. I could clearly see her thick, large nipples making dents on the shiny material as her large, perky tits jiggled firmly underneath without a bra. I loved the way the short dress showed off her thick, shapely thighs and smooth, brown legs. Dee had on a pair of tall, black heels, which accentuated the curve of her thick calves even more.

I stood up and immediately felt my semi-erection taut against the crotch of my jeans. I took a deep breath and held out my hand. Dee gracefully walked close, grabbed my outstretched hand and stepped right into my arms.

"Mmm..." Dee and I moaned softly together as our lips met in a tantalizing, teasing kiss.

My arms wrapped around her sexy, curvy waist and I grabbed her firm, large round ass cheeks gently. Dee pressed herself closer to me, no doubt feeling my semi-aroused dick on her tummy. I felt her crush her large, firm boobs hard on my chest as she stood on tip-toes and kissed me.

"Muah!" Dee broke the kiss with puckered, moist lips, "I love you." She said as she looked right in my eyes.

"I know." I replied, as usual and grinned.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed when she looked around me at the coffee table, "You're so sweet!" She said before stepping away.

She was thankful that I had prepared some weed because we had finished the joints I'd made earlier in the day. Dee plucked two cigarettes out of the pack and handed me one. She lit her cigarette and then helped me light mine in the windy balcony. She flicked the lighter on to the folded newspaper on the coffee table and turned to stand close to me. We stood leaning against the balcony rail and smoked. Dee and I were simply smiling with unbridled excitement for what was about to happen.

"Here she comes." Dee said turning around towards the balcony door at our back.

"Hmmm..." I approved and nodded my head critically, watching my slutty, submissive aunt in her complete slave outfit.

Aunty Sheen looked like the perfect sub. Sheen aunty was completely naked with bright makeup on her dark face. She only had the black dog-collar around her neck. The long leather leash trailed down from it and was clamped between her big, bare breasts which dangled down softly. Her smooth, clean-shaven crotch gleamed in the golden light-bulb. Her tiny feet were clad in the pair of black high heels she'd been wearing earlier. This time though, Aunty Sheen had wrapped coils of the thick, white hemp rope around both wrists and ankles. Sheen aunty stood straight, with her large bare boobs and huge, round ass cheeks jutting out but with her head bowed, looking down at our feet.

"Isn't she the perfect slut?" Dee gushed and asked me, proud of her handiwork.

"Yes, she is." I agreed with her, a wicked grin creeping on my face once more.

"Go get us the drink, bitch." Dee said next in a stern voice directed towards her submissive, slutty mother.

"Yes Mistress." Aunty Sheen replied demurely before turning to walk back inside through the way she'd come.

We watched her giant, naked butt cheeks swing hard side-to-side as she walked towards the bedside table. Dee and I ogled her mother's naked, plump form as she bent down, picked up the bottle of vodka and cola before walking back towards the balcony. We waited patiently for Aunty Sheen. She knelt down beside the coffee table and filled up two glasses with a couple of inches of vodka before filling the rest with cold Coke.

"Mistress." Sheen aunty said softly as she offered Dee her glass first, held over her head as she knelt a couple of feet away from Dee.

Dee smirked and grabbed the glass. We watched Aunty Sheen turn and grab the other glass before shuffling close to me.

"Your drink, my Master." Aunty Sheen said in the same demure, soft tone, holding up the glass like an offering.

"Hmm..." I hummed approvingly and took the proffered glass.

"Go get the bowl." Dee said next.

"Yes Mistress." Aunty Sheen replied and started to get up.

"What are you doing?" Dee asked in a stern voice.

"Sorry Mistress." Sheen aunty said quickly before going down on her hands and knees.

We then watched her crawl on her fours into the bedroom and return with the metal bowl clamped between her teeth. Dee was ogling her mother's large, soft tits dangling and swaying as she walked out on her hands and knees into the balcony once more.

"That's a good bitch." Dee said, sounding pleased, "Put in down here." Dee said, pointing to a spot a couple of foot in front of her, on the tiled balcony floor.

Aunty Sheen immediately complied. She took a few steps on her hands and knees and bent down to place the gleaming bowl gently on the ground. Dee glanced at me and then at the coffee table. I quickly understood and grabbed the butt of her cigarette. I crushed out our cigarettes in the ashtray on the coffee table. Next, I picked the bottle of vodka from the table.

Dee pointed down at the bowl and winked. I grinned and squatted down.

"You want to get drunk, slut?" I asked, looked at Aunty Sheen who knelt subserviently in front of the bowl.

"Yes Master. Please let me get drunk Master." Aunty Sheen replied, still not making eye contact and looking down at the bowl now.

"What do you think, babe?" I looked at Dee and asked, "Has she been a good bitch?"

"Mm..." Dee pretended to think, "Yeah, I mean besides a few things, she's been good." She replied in a casual way.

"Ok." I said simply and tilted the bottle over the bowl.

I filled the half-foot wide bowl a little less than an inch with vodka. I put the bottle back on the coffee table to the side and then grabbed the cold bottle of Coke. I poured a couple of inches of coke into the deep, artistic stainless steel bowl.

"There you go." I said before putting the half-empty bottle of Coke back on the coffee table.

I grabbed my glass from it and rose to stand beside Dee.

"Cheers!" Dee said, smiling with her glass upraised.

"Cheers!" I echoed softly, as I touched our cold glasses together.

Dee and I took a sip each while keeping an eye on her submissive bitch of a mother kneeling in front of us. We watched Aunty Sheen place her hands beside the bowl before bending down over it. She put her face inside the bowl and stuck out her long, pink tongue before dipping it into the drink. She began lapping the vodka and Coke mix like a pussy cat while the popping Coke bubbles splashed her round, brown face.

It was strangely exciting to watch. I had seen my widowed Muslim aunt do some crazy stuff but I hadn't seen her get so deep into her lustful fantasies. Whenever Aunty Sheen or Dee did a role-play they were extremely into it. Rarely had my slutty aunt or her hot daughter ever broken character while playacting a sexual fantasy.

We watched my aunt's bare, smooth brown back and her giant, jutting butt cheeks as she lapped up the vodka in the bowl. Dee leaned on me with our backs against the balcony railing and our arms touching. After a few sips on the strong drink I felt like a smoke so I turned to the coffee table.

"Baby, let's light up a joint." Dee suggested softly.

"All right, babe." I replied.

I grabbed two long, thick fresh joints from the table. I handed one to Dee and clamped the other one between my teeth. I had to place my drink on the wide balcony rail to help Dee light her joint then mine.

"Hmm..." Dee hummed softly as she took the first deep drag.

I took the first puff and almost instantly felt the effects of the super-strong weed. The bitter smoke travelled down my throat, threatening to make me cough. I quickly took a gulp of the vodka to soothe my throat. We again took position and started ogling submissive, slutty Sheen aunt while taking sips of the drink and smoking the joint.

Dee finished her drink quicker. I had only finished half of mine. Dee walked to the coffee table and started mixing another drink in the glass. I watched the way her lovely, large round buttocks jutted out behind her. I loved the way her muscles stood out in her thick, shapely legs. Her thick calves looked especially sexy with the high heels making their curve more prominent.

She turned around with her second drink and smiled as she walked up to stand by my side.

"Cheers!" Dee said softly and touched my proffered glass.

I smiled and nodded in return. By then, I could clearly feel the weed and vodka take effect. I felt the lightweight sensation from smoking weed mixing with sluggish motions of the drink. My eyes felt heavier and I was sure my eyelids were closed halfway. However, the intoxication was also stimulating as the situation was extremely arousing.

"Look at the way the bitch is drinking, babe!" Dee exclaimed, noticing the bowl was nearly half-empty.

I had poured vodka and Coke worth more than three normal drinks. So, by the time Aunty Sheen finished lapping half her drink she was quite tipsy. I could see her bare, brown back heaving up and down as she rested intermittently between lapping the drink.

"She's a hungry little bitch, baby." I commented so Aunty Sheen could hear.

I knew my slutty, subservient aunt was getting extremely excited and drunk, thinking about what was going to happen next. I could see her naked, plump body shivering with anticipation in the windy, cool balcony. My young, excited dick was once again getting hard in my tight jeans.

It was around 9 PM when Dee and I eventually finished our respective joints. I had had only one drink while Dee had had three. Despite being liberal with the Coke, Dee was pretty tipsy by the end. I crushed the butts in the ashtray and turned around to stand beside Dee. We looked down at her mother.

Aunty Sheen had quit drinking, with only a few sips left in the large, metal bowl. She kept waiting obediently on her hands and knees, with her face a foot over the bowl.

"Are you done, slut?" Dee said, in a stern but slightly slurred voice.

"Mm... Yes Mistress." Aunty Sheen cleared her throat and said in a slightly slurred tone.

"Good." Dee said.

She clasped her right hand in mine and bent at her waist. I held tight to her hand, trying to prevent her from falling over in her tipsy state. I watched as she grabbed the leather leash handle from the ground beside her mother and stand back straight.

"Shall we?" Dee asked with a wicked, wanton grin and nodded to the room.

"Yes." I agreed enthusiastically.

Dee kept clinging to my arm and let me walk her around Aunty Sheen's kneeling form and through the open glass doors. I heard the soft thumps of my plump aunt's knees behind us as she hurried to crawl on her fours after us.

The room was brightly-lit with two big lights on overhead. Dee walked her slutty, submissive mother like a bitch to the foot of the bed. As we stood at the edge of the bed, Dee leaned closer to me.

1...456789