Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's tie her up." Dee whispered excitedly into my ear.

"Oh, yeah." I agreed wholeheartedly and turned around.

"Stand up, bitch." I ordered in a stern voice.

Aunty Sheen immediately obeyed. Dee and I turned around in place and watched her mature, naked boobs dangle and sway as she slowly stood up straight. She stumbled a bit and I knew she was quite drunk. However, she complied eagerly and finally managed to stand up. I released Dee's hand and took a step to the side.

"Get over here and sit." I told Sheen aunty, gesturing to the bed.

Aunty Sheen took the couple of steps to the bed, turned around and quickly sat on the low-slung, large bed. I looked and covered my eyes with a hand. Dee immediately understood and started walking to the wardrobe. I waited as she rummaged in the clothes before she pulled out a black silk scarf that belonged to Aunty Sheen. Dee walked tipsily but had a big grin as she handed me the scarf.

"Come closer." I said to Aunty Sheen and stood at her feet.

Aunty Sheen pushed her head forward and I tied the scarf on her eyes like a blindfold. I made sure that it was tight enough to restrict her view completely. I took a step back and looked at her.

"Lift your legs and stretch your arms out front." I ordered next.

Aunty Sheen raised her arms out front and slowly but steadily raised her heel-clad feet off the floor before stretching her thick, bare brown legs out front too.

"Get the ropes, babe." I said, nodding to Aunty Sheen's right.

I stooped and grabbed the ends of the hemp rope wrapped around her left wrist and ankle. Dee did the same with the rope-ends tied on aunt's other side. I simply walked backwards and the rope uncoiled from around the wrist and ankle effortlessly. Dee managed to do the same. She turned to me and winked. We held the ends of two ropes in our hands and walked back to the edge of the bed.

"Stand." I said simply and Aunty Sheen put her feet on the floor and stood up as quick as her tipsy, blindfolded body would allow.

Sheen aunty swayed slightly in place when she stood up. She took a couple of seconds to get some control over her intoxicated senses. I felt my thickening dick stretch against my crotch. I looked enquiringly at Dee.

"Face that way." She said, ignoring her mother standing between us.

"Ok. Let's exchange the ropes." I suggested and we switched the ropes.

"Turn around bitch." I said in a stern voice.

"Yes Master." Aunty Sheen replied with a distinctly excited voice and complied, turning around to face the headboard and shuffling forward till her knees touched the soft, thick mattress at the foot of the low-slung bed.

"First, the arms." I said to Dee conversationally.

I walked to the corner of the bed, pulling the length of 6-foot long soft, thick hemp rope so Aunty Sheen was forced to raise her thick, dark arms out at her side. Dee repeated what I did. We tied Aunty Sheen's arms stretched out to the sides by coiling the rope around the thick, wooden bedposts. Then I squatted down and grabbed the end of the rope trailing from Aunty Sheen's right ankle.

"Spread your legs wide, bitch." I said in a stern, soft voice.

Aunty Sheen took a deep breath and began to spread her heel-clad feet on the tiled floor. Once she spread her feet around three feet apart, I pulled the rope taut and wrapped it on the wooden leg of the bed. Dee did the same with Aunty Sheen's other foot.

Aunty Sheen now stood at the foot of the bed, completely naked and blindfolded while facing the headboard with her arms and legs spread wide, tied to the two bedposts.

My dick jumped in excitement when Dee and I took a look at our handiwork. Dee was certainly impressed with the simplicity of the bondage position. We ogled my slutty, submissive aunt's huge, bare, brown ass cheeks jutting out behind her. Her large, round mature boobs dangled down softly and swayed even with her movements being restricted.

"Babe..." Dee called out softly.

"Mm..." I replied, distracted by the wonderful view of my subservient aunt bound and tied.

"She is slutty, isn't she?" Dee asked with a smirk.

"Oh yes, that she is." I agreed wholeheartedly as I walked to stand close to Aunty Sheen's enormous, round protruding butt cheeks.

"Look at that huge butt!" Dee commented as she walked to stand by my side and raised her left arm up.

THWACK! Dee brought her arm down hard and smacked her plump, mature mother's huge, round ass cheek.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly at the stinging pain from the sudden spank.

"Mm..." I mumbled appreciatively.

Dee and I both raised our hands and brought them down together on her mother's large, soft naked buttocks.

THWACKK! The slapping sound was loud.

"Oww!" Sheen aunty cried out loudly in pain but stood as still as she could in her bound position.

"I love to spank her, you know." Dee said in a casual manner as she smacked her slutty mother's plump behind hard.

"Sshh!" Aunty Sheen hissed as she attempted to bear the pain sportingly.

I knew Aunty Sheen had a high pain threshold and could bear much more. I had planned to fuck her in the kinkiest way possible. She stood stiff, with her back arched so her large, brown tits protruded out on her busty, mature chest while her enormous round bubble butt stood out proudly behind her. Her soft, thick legs were stiff as she had to balance with her feet spread 3-feet apart on the floor.

"I know. I do too." I replied to Dee, "The slut likes to be manhandled, you know."

"Yes. She's totally a whore." Dee commented, "I bet her cunt is creaming right now." She said before reaching out and touching Aunty Sheen's crotch from below.

"Mm..." Sheen aunty moaned softly as Dee casually started sliding her hand back and forth on her tipsy, sub mother's mature, dark cunt.

"I bet her nipples are stiff as pebbles, right?" Dee said.

I grinned before reaching around to Aunty Sheen's front and groping her large, loose tits.

"Hmm... You're absolutely right!" I replied as I felt my aunt's thick, long nipples poking into my palm.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly when I cupped her heavy, hanging breasts and lifted them one by one.

THWACK! Dee's hand came down in an arc and landed on the large ledge of her plump mother's giant, rounded ass cheeks.

"Oww!" Sheen aunty cried aloud.

We were too stoned and horny to care about anyone overhearing us. I kept fondling Sheen aunt's large, soft tits and pinched her long, taut nipples frequently standing to one side. This way Dee could continue to spank her slutty, submissive mother's huge, rounded buttocks easily.

"Aah! Ohh! Ouch! Aah! Ohh! Aah!" Sheen aunty kept crying out in pain every time Dee landed a hard, solid spank on her soft, big ass cheeks.

My young, excited dick grew hard in my pants. I noticed the bulge in my crotch when I pressed close to Aunty to reach her other big, soft tit.

"Nice!" Dee commented, "Look at that, baby." She said, pointing to the way her plump, mature mother's huge, bare ass cheeks jiggled like big round mounds of brown jelly after each spank.

Then I joined Dee in spanking Aunty Sheen. I was fondling and teasing her thick, round tits with my right so I could easily use my left to spank her giant, soft ass.

THWACK!!! I spanked my mature, submissive aunt's bare, big ass cheek with almost full power.

"Owww!!!" Sheen aunty groaned long and low, with her knees almost buckling at the intense pain from the stinging hard slap on her ass cheek.

"Ha ha!" We both laughed aloud in amusement.

Dee followed my lead and stood on the other side of my aunt. She reached around to the front with her left hand and began fondling and squeezing her mother's large, soft mammary while spanking her big, brown ass cheek with her right.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACKK! THWACK! Dee and I began to spank her slutty mother's naked, big ass cheeks in a rhythm.

"Oh! Aah! Ow! Ow! Aah! Ohh!" Aunty Sheen kept trying to muffle her grunts of pain by biting her lower lip as I and her deviant, dominating daughter spanked and fondled her simultaneously.

After a long while, Dee got tired of spanking and stopped. She looked through half-closed, hooded eyes so I raised my eyebrow enquiringly.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen was gasping for breath, no doubt feeling immense relief because we stopped our 10-minute long spanking session.

Dee just grinned and slowly walked to the bedside table. She opened a drawer and pulled out Aunty Sheen's "toy-bag". Dee pulled the zipper open and rummaged around in the bag before she pulled out Aunty Sheen's 12-inch long, 3-inch thick, black rubber dildo and the 6-inch long, pink vibrator. She then flung the small but heavy bag away on the bed.

Aunty Sheen was now shuffling around in place. She tried to get into a slightly more comfortable position while being tied up standing with her arms and feet stretched incredibly wide apart. I knew her arms must be numb by now. I could see the tension in her thick legs as her shapely, large calf muscles stood out prominently with her high heels. She could hardly balance on the heels though and was now leaning against the soft, low-slung bed. She was supporting her plump, hot body with her knees pressed against the bed. I could clearly see her giant, bare brown buttocks smarting with red hand-prints all over.

My hand was probably smarting from the innumerable hard slaps on my aunt's big, soft butt but I was too stoned and horny to notice. My thick, stiff dick was painfully pressing against my fly. It must have been too obvious because Dee grinned and stepped close to me.

"Ohh..." Dee cooed with a wicked grin on her pretty, round face, "Is daddy hard?" She asked in her sultry, slutty voice.

"Yes, baby." I hissed softly.

I was so stoned and horny that I could barely restrain myself from grabbing my sexy, older cousin's lovely, curvy body and fucking her right then. Dee's tight, low-necked dress showed off her tempting, tight cleavage. I loved the way the flimsy, short dress clung to her every curve and shimmered as she stepped up to me.

"Oohh" I groaned softly when Dee gently pressed her hand against my crotch, "Mmhh!" My moan was soon muffled as Dee planted her moist, soft lips on mine and started kissing me.

I felt her fingertips trace the outline of my thick, hard dick over the jean. She clasped the fly and pulled it down. She kept kissing me and sneaked her hand inside my fly. Her expert fingers soon grabbed the thick base of my constrained dick and pulled it out gently.

"Hmm..." I groaned in Dee's mouth with relief.

Finally, my big, stiff dick was free and out in the cool air. Dee's fingertips gently traced the ultra-sensitive underside of my stiff, big cock, making it trembled and shiver with incredible arousal. Dee and I stopped kissing when we ran out of breath.

I grabbed Dee behind the neck and brought her face close. I leaned down and whispered into her ear. Dee grinned wickedly and nodded her enthusiastically at my suggestion. I let her go and she quickly walked around her plump, mature mother's huge, round ass cheeks to grab the big, dick-shaped vibrator. She looked at me and winked before going under her mother's arm to climb on to the bed. I climbed on the bed too and stood swaying on the soft, thick mattress behind Dee, who now sat at the foot of the bed, right between her mother's legs.

I watched her grab Aunty Sheen behind the neck and roughly pull her down.

"Aahh... Mphh!" Sheen aunty cried out in surprise but her voice was muffled when Dee kissed her suddenly.

My stiff, big dick stood out straight through my fly, a bright contrast with my black jeans. I grabbed it at the base and squeezed it gently while watching my submissive aunt being roughly kissed by her dominant daughter. Aunty Sheen's arms were stretched to the limits as Dee kept her bent over for some time.

"Mm..." Dee sighed giddily when she finally released her mother.

Aunty Sheen stood up straight, groaning and gasping for breath. Dee turned her head and nodded before turning back to face her mother. I took a step closer, almost stumbling on the thick, soft mattress in my sneakers. I reached up and grabbed the cross-bar between the bedposts to steady myself. I was almost standing over Dee now. I spread my feet slowly on the mattress till my engorged, round dickhead was level with her face. Below, I could see Dee's free hand disappear under the mother's clean-shaven crotch.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned aloud in pleasure when she felt Dee fingers running over her horny, hot cunt.

I heard the soft buzz of the vibrator as Dee switched it on and put her hand close to her mother's cunt.

"Aahh..." Aunty Sheen groaned in lust when she felt the buzzing stimulation on her hungry, hot pussy.

"Aack!" Sheen aunty gagged the next second when I shoved my huge, thick dick right into her wide-open mouth, "Agh.. Mphh... Hmm.. Ack! Agh! Aack! Mm! Hmm! Ack!" Aunty began to gag and choke hard as I began face-fucking her.

I loved the way her small, thin lips wrapped taut around my thick, long pole. I had a steady, deep thrust going which brought my large, rounded dickhead down her tiny, wet throat. Sheen aunty began spluttering and gagging as I kept a steady rhythm going.

"Oo..." Dee groaned with lust, seeing her mother getting face-fucked from up close as she continued to fuck Aunty Sheen's hungry cunt with the long, thin vibrator.

I held on to the cross-bar with my left while I kept my aunt's head in place with my right. My hips were going back and forth in slow yet steady pumps. I loved the way my aunt's slick, wet saliva began streaming down my big, thick length before soaking my ball-sack. The salty, strong wind coming in through the open balcony doors felt cooler on my smooth scrotum. I was intensely hard and my long, thick dick was painfully stiff.

"Acck! Aagh! Mmh! Hmm! Aack! Agh! Ack! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mpph!!" Sheen aunt's gagging and choking was now being mixed with muffled moans of pleasure.

Dee and I both knew her mother was about to orgasm. So, I pulled my thick, slick dick out of my slutty, submissive aunt's mouth while Dee started thrusting the pink, buzzing sex-toy faster and faster in and out of Aunty Sheen's cunt down below. I grabbed my aunt's hair-bun and forced her to look up. The blindfold was still on but her mouth gaped wide as she tried to suppress her orgasm.

"Aah! Aahh! Aaah!" Sheen aunty began grunting aloud as she squirted her cunt-cream out in streams.

"Whoa!" Dee and I both exclaimed together.

As Aunty Sheen had her fist orgasm in a long time, we heard her pussy juices jetting out and splattering noisily on the tiled floor. Aunty Sheen's knees buckled and she fell forward as much as her bound arms would allow her.

"Mmmhh! Hmmmm! Hmmm!" Sheen aunty whimpered and groaned as she came again and again.

Her slick, whitish juices splashed down in streams down the insides of her wide-stretched thighs. Dee's heels were soaking with her mother's cunt-cream as she refused to stop. Aunty Sheen's head lay on her shoulder as she shoved the vibrator and pulled it out to let another jet of cunt-cream spray down from her mother's cunt.

Dee eventually stopped after a couple of minutes. By then, Aunty Sheen was completely exhausted. I knelt down on the bed, with my thick, spit-slick dick standing out through the fly. Dee shuffled back to get out from between her mother's soaking wet legs. I could see dark stains on Dee's black, satin dress where her mother's squirting cunt-cream had splattered.

Aunty Sheen could barely stand upright in her drunk, relieved state. Her head was down and she was exhausted as she clung with the help of the ropes tied to the top of the bedposts. I leaned forward and whispered into Dee's ear once more.

"Ooh... Yesss..." Dee exclaimed with intense excitement at my suggestion.

I grinned as I got off of the bed. I began untying the ropes around the bedposts.

"Mph!" Aunty grunted when she fell down on her face on the soft, white sheets, "Thank you Master." She whispered between gasps for breath.

Even through the blindfold she could tell it was me who had untied her. Sheen aunty started rubbing her thick, brown arms to relieve the numbness.

Without a word, I grabbed the end of the rope and pulled it taut to the side, stretching Aunty Sheen's right arm along the foot of the bed and tying it low on the bedpost. I did the same with the other arm. Now, my slutty, drunk submissive aunt was bent over at the waist at the foot of the bed, with her arms and legs outstretched and tied up tight.

"Aah..." Aunty Sheen groaned hard when her arms were pulled taut to the sides and bound tightly to the bedposts once more.

Aunty Sheen had to tilt her head a lot to keep her face from being pressed into the soft, thick mattress. The blindfold held on nicely. I stood up straight after tying her arms and took a step back to admire my work.

My huge, stiff, slick cock jerked at the sight of my mature, plump aunt's big, brown rounded butts sticking out behind her in the restrained position. Her depths of her tight, dark ass-crack shone and glistened with a film of her white, milky cunt-cream.

"Babe..." Dee called out just loud enough and I looked at her on the bed.

Dee had pulled her tight, short satin dress up to her flat, smooth tummy. I could see her lovely, smooth cunt shimmering with her pre-cum as she spread her thick, shapely legs wide and shuffled ahead. She sat an inch away from her blindfolded and bound mother. Dee grinned wickedly as she grabbed a handful of her mother's hair and pulled her face into her crotch.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen's cry of surprise was muffled as Dee pressed her mouth on her hot, smooth-shaven pussy, "Mmh.. Hmm... Hmmm.." Sheen aunty soon began moaning audibly and eagerly licked her dominant daughter's pussy.

"Oohh..." Dee groaned with intense lust and her eyes closed with pleasure when she felt her mother's eager, long tongue sneaking between her tight, smooth cunt-lips.

I had to tear my eyes away from the intensely lusty scene. I walked around the bed and grabbed the foot-long black dildo and walked back. I squatted up close to my bound and submissive aunt. Her enormous, round, bare buttocks were only a few inches in front. I reached out with my left hand and spread my aunt's creamy, slick cunt lips.

"Mmm... Hmm... Hmm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned in appreciation at having her hungry, creamy pussy touched.

I split apart the dark, loose, creamy labia with two fingers and let some of her remaining cunt-cream dribble out on them. I scooped her warm, slick pussy juice and lathered it over the huge, round head of the big, black rubber dildo. I peeked underneath my plump aunt's giant, rounded ass cheeks and placed the slick top of the shiny dildo on her creamy, dark cunt.

"Mmm!" Aunty Sheen's cry of surprise was again muffled in Dee's hot, slick crotch as I began to shove the thick, long dildo deeper into her slippery pussy, "Mmmhh!" Aunty Sheen soon grunted long and low as the huge, thick dildo sank 10 inched inside.

I propped the round, broad base of the huge dildo on the mattress so it wouldn't slip out before standing up and looking at the bed.

"Mph! Mmh! Mmm! Mm... Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunt's moaning noises were now stifled between Dee's thick, shapely thighs.

She had wrapped her legs around her mother's head and was rubbing her crotch up and down, forcing Aunty Sheen to lick and suck on her hungry, creamy cunt. My eyes were riveted on the scene as I caught handfuls of my plump, mature aunt's huge, soft butt cheeks and spread them as wide as I could. My thick, hard dick throbbed with anticipation as I stepped real close behind my aunt. I bent my knees so I could place my round, engorged cock-cap between her huge, soft ass cheeks and pushed forward. I felt my ultra-sensitive dickhead bump against her creamy, taut anus.

1...456789