Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sshh..." Dee hissed softly in pain.

I had begun pinching her nipples while pushing up her firm, round tits against her bare, voluptuous chest intermittently.

"Mh!" Dee cried out softly in pain when Aunty Sheen followed my lead and began squeezing and pinching her other nipple too.

Whenever I didn't have the joint in my right I would caress and grab hold of Dee's lovely, large round butt cheeks. My huge, thick dick was getting even harder as I enjoyed the sensational feeling of her smooth, brown ass cheeks in my hand and the way her large, firm tit felt as I squeezed it. Suddenly, I felt a familiar urge and I raised my right hand up before bringing it down hand on Dee's lovely, large ass cheek with a resounding slap.

THWACK!

"Ah!" Dee cried out hard in pain.

My sensitive smooth palm felt the slight sting and I knew Dee was feeling the pain now. Aunty Sheen immediately followed suit and spanked her submissive, sexy daughter's big, bare ass hard.

THWACK!!

"Mph!" Dee muffled her cry of pain by biting down on her plump, wet lower lip.

"Let's start with a hundred spanks." Sheen aunty said simply before positioning herself on the edge of her low-slung seat, just like me.

I watched as Dee quickly bent her head and place her forehead on the cool surface of the glass-topped table. Aunty Sheen and I began to spank and fondle Dee while smoking the entire joint. The weed was making us incredibly high and horny. Our hands raised and fell like automatons. Aunty Sheen kept a steady count.

We watched mesmerized as Dee's smooth, light-brown bubble booty turned pink then red. Aunty Sheen and I were leaving palm-prints on Dee's sexy, firm big ass cheeks. Her lovely, large nipples were extremely hard now and felt like pebbled in my fingers as I squeezed and pinched them constantly.

"Mph! Mh! Mhh! Mph!" Dee kept grunting and groaning in pain but muffled her noises by biting down on her lovely, plump, lower lip.

We ended up spanking Dee's lovely, firm ass cheeks more than a hundred time each.

"Shh... Oo... Sshhh..." Dee hissed and groaned as she gasped for breath.

My hand was stinging and my entire arm felt heavy with the constant, hard spanks on my slutty, submissive cousin's big, bare ass cheek. I looked up to see my aunt massaging her left hand with her right. Sheen aunty still had a wide, wicked grin on her face as she ogled her submissive daughter's bare, smooth trembling body. Dee's long, deep breaths were clouding the glass-topped coffee table but the cool, strong wind quickly evaporated the condensation.

"Fucking bitch!" Aunty Sheen cursed softly before grabbed Dee's tight hair-bun and roughly jerking her around to face her.

"Umph!" Dee cried out in surprise.

Aunty roughly pulled her by her hair and Dee complied immediately and turned on her hands and knees to face her horny, high mother. This caused her to put her reddish, rounded bubble butt towards me. I watched as Sheen aunty pulled at Dee's hair and when Dee raised her head Sheen aunty slapped her hard across her cheek.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted in pain.

"You bloody slut!" Sheen aunty cursed softly.

She jerked her submissive daughter's head up before grabbing Dee's jaw with her other hand and squeezing hard, which made Dee open her mouth. Sheen aunty leaned down so her face was right over her daughter before slowly spitting a stream of her sticky saliva right into Dee's wide-open mouth.

"Uck!" Dee choked as the sticky spit stuck to the back of her dry, heaving throat.

"Shut up, bitch!" Aunty Sheen said before taking her hand off Dee's jaw and slapping her hard across the face once more, "I know you have a high pain threshold, slut." Sheen aunty said before reaching down and grabbing Dee's lovely, large tit firmly and squeezing it hard.

"Ah!" Dee gasped out in pain at the intensity with which Aunty Sheen squeezed her tit, "Mph!" Dee's voice was muffled the next second as Aunty Sheen placed her thin, firm lips and kiss Dee full on the mouth.

Dee started enjoying the kiss and reciprocated by sucking on her mother's long, pink tongue. I watched mother and daughter kiss one another with intense passion for a while and my huge, stiff dick throbbed hard with anticipation.

"Mmhhh..." Aunty Sheen sighed as she eventually broke their sloppy, wet kiss, "You taste good too." She commented before patting her submissive daughter's face softly and then letting go of her hair-bun.

Dee went back to her hands and knees once more. Her large, bare, round ass cheeks looked extremely inviting though I couldn't do anything. The next moment Aunty Sheen slowly stood up. She swayed in place and had to grab the balcony railing to steady herself. I took got up but was careful not to get a head-rush before I grabbed my aunt's other arm. Aunty Sheen's soft, satin robe had parted and barely clung to her smooth, round shoulders.

"Grab the bitch." Sheen aunty said once she had recovered her composure, "Let's go in." She finished and winked.

I let go of her hand and bent down to grab Dee's dog-collar before pulling the leash into the hand. Aunty Sheen gratefully clung to my arm as I led Dee inside by the leather leash. I had a raging hard-on and it swayed softly in front of me, sweeping back and forth like a hand-held mine detector. Aunty Sheen pulled me towards the large, queen-sized bed once we were in. When we reached the bed, Sheen aunty released my arm and shrugged her shoulders.

The short, thigh-high satin robe slipped off of my mature, plump aunt's shoulders and fell down on the tiled floor. I watched her big, bare boobs dangle down freely while her long, black nipples stood out erect. My eyes ran down to her soft, motherly paunch and I admired her smooth, hair-less body. I enjoyed the view of her giant, bare, brown ass cheeks as Sheen aunty climbed on to the low-slung, soft bed. I held the leash in my right hand as Dee knelt close to my feet. We both watched her mother's dark, plump assets jiggle and sway as Aunty Sheen knelt down exactly in the middle of the bed.

"Get over here, bitch." Aunty Sheen said and gestured to the soft mattress beneath her.

I let go of the leash and watched Dee obediently climb on to the soft, thick mattress and scurry over.

"Lie down." Sheen aunty said, pointing to and fro between the headboard and foot of the bed.

Dee understood exactly what her dominant, dirty mother had in mind. I watched her lovely, large boobs bounce and her sexy, big buttocks jiggle as she laid on her back in front of aunty before pushing herself up till her face was right underneath my kneeling aunt's smooth-shaven crotch. She reached down and grabbed the ring that connected Dee's dog-collar to the long, leather leash. We made eye contact when she turned her head to face me.

"I want to suck you so desperately." Sheen aunty said in a lusty voice.

I grinned with excitement as I climbed up on to the soft bed. I had to grab the bed-post to steady my stoned, horny self on the thick, plush mattress. I quickly walked to the middle and stood with my feet on either side of Dee's large, round, firm tits. When aunty lowered her crotch over her submissive daughter's face her head was level with my crotch. Sheen aunty reached out with her free hand and grabbed the thick base of my big, long dick.

"Come here you..." She said with intense lust, "Oohhh..." Sheen aunty groaned aloud in pleasure right as Dee began to lick her mother's hungry, hot cunt.

Aunty Sheen closed her eyes for a few seconds and enjoyed the lovely sensation of her daughter licking her pussy eagerly. She then pulled me towards her gently. I pushed my hips forward a few inches and my stiff, thick dick was an inch away from her hungry, horny face.

"Mmhhh..." Sheen aunty moaned aloud with lust next as she gobbled my huge, round dickhead, "Mmhh... Hmmm... Hhmmm..." She began moaning with lust and pleasure as she licked and sucked my sensitive, circumcised dickhead while Dee licked and sucked her warm, wet vagina down below.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed in intense pleasure when I felt my horny, slutty aunt's pink, wet tongue running circles around my huge, swollen cock-cap.

After licking and tasting my thick, round dickhead my aunt started shoving my huge, long dick into her hungry, hot mouth.

"Mmhh... Mpph... Mmhh... Mphh... Hmm... Mmph..." Sheen aunty began gagging and moaning again and again as my huge, round dickhead filled her to her throat before she pulled it back out slightly.

Sheen aunt's head rocked back and forth as she began to suck me. I could barely see Dee's head as her plump, mature mom face-sat her and smothered Dee's face between her thick, soft thighs. Aunty was humping her hips back and forth, no doubt rubbing her large, tight clit and loose labia on Dee's soft, plump, wet lips. She had a tight grip at the base of my thick, hard dick while she pulled Dee's face into her clean-shave, thick crotch by pulling the leash up.

"Oh yeah... Ohh... Yeah..." I was moaning encouragingly at my slutty, horny aunt and she began to suck me deeper and deeper.

"Aack! Hmm... Ack! Hmm... Agh! Aahh..." Aunty Sheen now choked every time my huge, swollen dickhead squeezed into her tight throat before moaning softly when she pulled her head back next.

I could almost feel the bed shaking with the intensity of my aunt's face-humping her daughter on the large, soft bed. I grabbed a hold of her head and began to face-fuck her next. I buried my huge, sloppy dick all the way into her wide-open mouth.

"Acck!" Aunty Sheen choked hard, "Mpph! Mmphh! Mph! Mhhh! Mpph!" She then began gagging and spluttering as I began to hump her mouth.

I could feel her long, soft tongue scraping the ultra-sensitive underside of my thick, throbbing dick every time I pushed my dick in and out of her mouth. Her tight, tiny throat clamped hard around my thick, super-sensitive dickhead and sucked it with intense pressure as she gagged on it. I could feel her slick, warm saliva dribbling down my long, thick length before streaming down and making my ball-sack wet. I kept fucking her mouth for a long time. I was breathing hard now and stared at my slutty, mature Muslim aunt's face as I fucked her mouth. I could see the sloppy, muffled sounds of Dee licking her dominant mother's cunt eagerly down below.

"Mmmhh!" Aunty Sheen suddenly pulled her head back and let out a long, muffled groan as she came hard.

Sheen aunty let go of my thick dick and immediately clamped her small, warm hands around my thick, muscular thighs. I had to grip her hair-bun tighter to prevent her from falling back as her body froze and she started trembling. I could literally heard streams of her cunt-juices streaking out and splashing against Dee's up-turned face.

"Mphh! Mmhh! Hmmm... Hmm... Mmm..." Dee spluttered and gasped for breath as her mother's cunt-cream squirted out and splashed into her mouth but she bravely recovered and began to drink Aunty Sheen's vaginal juices eagerly.

Aunty Sheen trembled as she climaxed hard. Her eyes were shut as she enjoyed an intense orgasm. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream as she came again and again in her submissive daughter's mouth.

My sloppy, wet dick stood painfully stiff and throbbed in extreme anticipation a few inches from her face.

"Shit!" Aunty Sheen eventually swore as she took her first breath.

She gasped for breath as she began to recover from the intense orgasm. I loosened my hold on her hair as she slowly pushed herself up on her knees.

"Mmmm..." Dee moaned as she too gasped for breath.

Dee is bisexual, so I could imagine how turned on she must be after having her face smothered between her mother's thick thighs and being forced to lick her cunt till she came squirting inside her mouth.

Aunty Sheen released her grip on my thighs and slowly shuffled off of Dee's face too. She knelt on the side and looked up at her submissive, sexy daughter.

"Are you turned on, bitch?" Sheen aunty asked with a wicked grin, watching her daughter's glistening, dusky face light up with a big smile.

Dee nodded her head vigorously, eager for the release she anticipated since morning.

"Good, then you can watch me fuck your man." Sheen aunty said in a wicked tone before pulling the dog-leash and forcing Dee to sit up on the bed.

Dee's head almost bumped my ball-sack so I took a step back on the soft, thick mattress. Aunty Sheen pushed Dee on her chest till Dee scooted back. She followed her mother's instructions and knelt with her back to the headboard and her thick, firm thighs clamped together. Dee put her hands to the side and waited with a sullen expression on her face.

Aunty Sheen gently pulled me and made me lie down with my head in Dee's soft, thick lap. I pushed up till the top of my head bumped against Dee's firm, flat tummy. Aunty Sheen then made put my legs together before she straddled me. Sheen aunty reached down below and grabbed my sloppy, stiff dick with one hand.

"Watch this." Sheen aunty said looking straight at Dee before sitting down slowly yet steadily on my thick, big dick, "Aaahh... Oohhh..." She groaned and moaned as she struggled to take in my entire length in her recently-climaxed cunt.

"Hmmm..." I moaned long and low as I felt my mature, horny aunt's hot, wet cunt engulf my thick, stiff dick all the way.

"Yesss..." Sheen aunty cried out lustily and placed her hands on my flat, taut tummy, "Ohh! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Ah! Oh! Aah! Aah!" She then began moaning and groaning as she moved back and forth, riding my huge, hard dick.

I reached out and grabbed at her lovely, big, motherly breasts and began to fondle her. I loved the way her soft, warm boobs felt in my hands. I sneaked a glance up at Dee to see her watching her mother fuck my dick with a mesmerized expression. I bet she was taking some kinky pleasure in watching while I fuck her mother. Dee had also done this with a few of my other fuck-friends in our flat too so I wasn't surprised to feel her squirming as her cunt became wet with lust.

"Aahh! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ahh! Ahh!" Aunty Sheen kept moaning loud as she rocked back and forth, pushing and pulling my thick, big dick in and out halfway from her creamy, hot cunt.

I could feel her huge, soft ass cheeks pressing my big, cum-laden ball-sack which made my big, stiff dick become painfully erect now. I could sense when it brushed against my horny, slutty aunt's G-spot deep within her hot, wet cunt. Her vaginal walls clamped tighter and tighter around my thick, hard cock.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ooh!" Sheen aunt's moans turned into groans soon as she neared yet another orgasm.

I was also nearing my orgasm because I had been turned on from hours now. The weed and intense arousal made me closer and closer to orgasm with my aunt's every hump. I clenched my teeth and squeezed my aunt's huge, soft boobs extremely hard.

"Aah!!" Aunty Sheen cried out once before her body froze and her eyes clamped shut.

"Shit!" I swore aloud as my thick, throbbing dick prepared to blow my seed out.

Aunty Sheen and I came at the same time. Our orgasms were incredibly intense. I remember feeling my huge, stiff cock throbbing wildly as it spat out thick, sticky streams of cum deep into my aunt's climaxing, hot cunt. Our juices mixed and dribbled out on to my shrunken ball-sack before being soaked by the soft, white bed-sheets below. I loved the way her warm, watery cunt-cream gushed out from around my thick, throbbing dick and covered my entire crotch.

"Oh fuck!" I swore aloud as soon as I was able to breath.

My eyes were shut and I could sense my aunt's warm, soft palm rubbing my bare chest, consoling and comforting me. Dee's big, firm boobs pressed against my forehead as I lay gasping for breath for some time.

"Wow... That was something!" Aunty Sheen finally commented and grinned when I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Sheen aunty slowly got off of my thighs and plopped down on the bed beside me.

"Come clean me, bitch." Sheen aunty said in a soft but stern voice.

Dee obeyed immediately. I raised my head so Dee could move. She shuffled on her knees, making her around me and stopping between her dominating, dirty mother's spread-eagled legs. Dee went down on all fours as she bent her head and placed her mouth at Aunty Sheen's creaming, dark cunt.

"Oohhh..." Sheen aunty moaned soft and long when Dee began to lick the whitish, watery cream out of her climaxed cunt, "Mmm..." She cooed in pleasure as she relaxed and enjoyed having her messy pussy licked clean by her sexy, dirty submissive daughter.

I watched Dee's large, rounded ass cheeks jutting up in the air as she bent low on the bed close to my left. My soft but thick dick almost shone in the dull grey light with the messy mix of my aunt's cunt-cream and my cum.

"Hmm... That's enough, slut." Sheen aunty said after a while and Dee reluctantly moved her face away from her mother's clean, dark crotch.

I was feeling slightly sober now that I had had an orgasm. However, the effects of weed were still there. My entire body was sensitive now. I could even feel the heat emanating from my aunt's plump, naked form as she lay close to me on the left.

"I'll take you to the bathroom?" Aunty enquired, her eyes stuck on my soft, sticky thick dick.

"Yeah..." I agreed and shuffled off of the bed.

I had to sit on the edge of the bed for a few seconds to collect myself as I felt a head-rush from moving too quickly. I took several deep breaths as Aunty Sheen instructed Dee to place an order for lunch with the reception.

I walked slowly on slightly unsteady legs to the washroom. Aunty Sheen had switched on the small light and waited for me under the shower.

"I want to pee." I said, feeling the build-up after having drunk a lot of water since morning.

"Let me help." Sheen aunty quipped and grinned wickedly with hooded, horny eyes.

I just grinned back and walked to the end of the bathroom. I stopped in front of the toilet seat and Aunty Sheen stopped close to my right. She gently held my slick, soft dick and held it horizontal so I could pee precisely into the bowl. I closed my eyes and let go, feeling extremely relaxed with each passing second. This had happened hundreds of times because Aunty Sheen loves such things. I let her shake my super-sensitive, soft cock and push the last drops of my piss out.

"Thanks." I mumbled in appreciation and then let her lead me to stand under the shower.

She positioned me so that the water jet streaming down from the shower-head wouldn't wet my hair. The cold water fell on my flat tummy and dribbled down to wet my messy crotch and muscular legs.

"Hmm..." I moaned in appreciation the next moment.

Aunty Sheen had started to gently rub my super-sensitive bits. I felt her catch my dickhead and pull my soft but thick dick to stretch it. She stroked its soft, smooth thickness for some time and began to cup and caressed my balls below. I stood leaning back against the cold, tiled bathroom wall while Aunty Sheen stood real close to me, with her large, pointy nipples rubbing against my bare, smooth chest frequently. Sheen aunty reached out and grabbed the soap. I remember just grinning and watching her through a horny haze as my naked, plump slutty aunt washed and cleaned my dick and balls.

Once she was satisfied, Aunty Sheen turned off the shower before bending down.

"Muah!" Sheen aunty placed a wet, hard kiss on my round, circumcised wet dickhead, "I love you!" She said to my thick, young dick before looking up at me and grinning shamelessly.

Sheen aunty then grabbed a spare white, soft towel from the rack behind the door and wiped my torso and legs dry.

"Did you see the way she bore a hundred spanks on her ass?" Aunty commented in a hushed voice, so Dee couldn't hear us from the bed.

"Oh yes... We've been training." I said with a smirk, somewhat proud of the numerous times Dee and I experimented with kinky things back in our apartment.

123456...9