Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm... You look very tasty right now." Aunty said in an exaggerated lusty way and we simply grinned at one another lecherously.

I then turned and grabbed a clean towel from the hooks behind the bathroom door before stepping out of the door. I stood completely naked and dripping wet right in front of Dee. My thick, erect dick was barely a foot away from her lovely, round face.

Being a pet slut, Dee wasn't supposed to talk so she expressed her lust through soft whimpering sounds and ogling my naked, trim body with hunger-filled eyes. I let Dee ogle me and teased her by taking my time to wrap the towel around my waist. Behind me, in the bathroom Aunty Sheen had dried herself off and put on the pink satin robe once more.

"Come on, enough teasing. Take her to the balcony, son." Sheen aunty said.

She stepped out of the bathroom and stood behind me before gently patting my bare back. I grinned excitedly and snapped my fingers before pointing to the leash handle lying on the floor. Dee immediately went on her fours. She caught the looped, leather leash-handle in her plump, soft lips before sitting back into the kneeling position. Dee grinned wide as she offered the leash-handle up to me. I took the leash-handle out of her mouth and smiled at Dee.

"Good bitch." I said softly.

I felt my thick, erect dick strain against the towel as I bent slightly and patted my slutty, submissive cousin's head patronizingly.

"Woof..." Dee barked softly.

She put her long, pink tongue out before beginning to actually pant like a bitch. I was amazed at her enthusiasm for the kinky role-play.

"Walk." I ordered softly and pointed to the balcony door at the other end of the room.

Dee immediately perked up and began crawling enthusiastically on all fours. I walked with the leash in my hand, a few feet behind her. I enjoyed the view of her gorgeous, firm naked buttocks swinging and trembling when she moved.

On the way out, I noticed aunty stopping and sitting on the bed, with the phone cradled to her shoulder. I waited near the balcony door till Sheen aunty ordered breakfast for two and came up to me. I pulled at the leash and Dee was jerked to a stop on her hands and knees. She obediently waited as Aunty Sheen grabbed my arm. I let her press her big, soft motherly boobs on my arm as we followed her submissive, sexy daughter's firm, round bubble butts out into the balcony.

The weather was quite cold and I felt the cool, salty wind blowing against my bare chest. The wind wasn't too strong but it carried the hint of rainfall. The skies overhead were still dark as slate. The sea was reflecting the mood too. In the balcony, aunty had pushed the low, round cane coffee table up against the balcony railing. She had put two of the four low-slung, cushioned, cane lawn-chairs opposite the railing with a couple of foot distance between them. The coffee table had a folded newspaper and my black zipper pouch filled with weed packets and paraphernalia. There were a couple of fresh packs of Classic Regulars and a disposable lighter on it.

Dee stopped crawling when she reached the coffee table. Aunty Sheen gestured me to sit in the chair to the left while she plonked her fat, round ass on the comfortable chair to the right. I pulled the leash and led Dee to kneel in the small space between the two chairs. I dropped the leash and sat down. I opened the newspaper to find the large pack of weed. I took out several thick, sticky long buds and began cleaning the weed. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen lit two cigarettes and passed me one.

She then offered to help clean the weed. We sat at the edge of the seats and leaned forward to clean the weed on the low coffee table. I could clearly see my mature, plump aunt's dark, bra-less boobs dangling down. They were swaying gently under her loosely-tied satin robe. Aunty Sheen's thick, plump thighs looked smooth in the greyish light. Dee sat poised on her knees and feet close to my right too. I glimpsed her lovely, large tits standing out proud on her voluptuous bare chest. The dark leather leash disappeared in the depths of her tight, deep cleavage.

"So, you like the pet?" Aunty Sheen asked as she began separating the sticky from the stems and seeds.

"Yes, I do." I replied with an excited smile.

"I think we need to teach her a few tricks. What do you think, son?" Sheen aunty asked casually.

"Yeah..." I agreed, "Like what?" I asked.

"There is a lot she can learn, son." Aunty said with a wicked grin before suddenly reaching out and grabbing her daughter's lovely, firm tit and squeezing hard, "I bet I can still teach her some new tricks." She giggled at Dee's soft moan.

"Ahh! Please!" Dee gasped audibly at the pain but didn't move an inch.

I watched her bear the pain of having her firm, round boob being fondled roughly by her mother for a few seconds.

"See?" Sheen aunty said, pointing to the fact that Dee had spoken.

"Yes, you're right, aunty." I said, nodding my head.

Aunty Sheen began chatting about ideas she has to "train" her sexy, submissive daughter while we cleaned the sticky, green stuff expertly. Sheen aunty dumped the seeds and stems into the ashtray. We had cleaned quite a large amount of weed. I was wondering how long it'll take to roll all of it into joints when aunty said we need to keep half the weed intact. Sheen aunty wanted to smoke her new chillum later on.

I followed her advice and divided the stuff into two roughly equal halved. After mixing some tobacco in the remaining stuff I still managed to roll 6 thick, long joints in the king-sized OCB rolling papers. Aunty Sheen carefully folded the newspaper with the remaining cleaned weed and placed it beneath the coffee table. Just then, the doorbell chimed inside the room. I offered to go and get it. I walked inside, grabbed the tray from the waiter, thanked him and locked the door before stepping back into the balcony.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen sighed at the sight of food and I figured she must be feeling hungry.

I turned the chair slightly so I could face Dee and aunty. Sheen aunty quickly piled my plate with sandwiches and chose two for her. We began eating. I was very hungry after the hard work-out followed by the joint afterwards. I ate ravenously and just listened to my aunt's snide, kinky comments on how she is going to fuck Dee today. All through this, my thick, long dick remained aroused, making a large tent in the towel.

As I ate I looked down at my cousin to see her kneeling submissively between the chairs. I was sitting low in the chair, with the plate in my hands. After a big bite on the first sandwich, I reached out with the free hand and grabbed Dee's tight-wound hair-bun and forced her to turn her head around and look back at me.

"Are you hungry, bitch?" I asked in a clear condescending tone.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly and nodded her head slowly.

She knew she was forbidden to speak as the pet slut. Else, she was in for a harsh punishment, according to the rules of our kinky game. I grinned as I offered the last bite of my sandwich to her. Dee greedily opened her mouth and gobbled the offered morsel.

"Don't feed her too much son or the bitch will get fat." Aunty Sheen remarked and we both laughed, humiliating Dee in the process.

Dee seemed to like the verbal humiliation from her mother and me because I saw the faint hint of a smile on her plump, soft lips before she lowered her head even further.

"Don't worry aunty. We'll make her burn all the extra calories." I said and we laughed out again.

I grabbed another sandwich before plucking a piece from one side. I offered the small bite to her and Dee immediately gobbled it up too. As she knelt close to me I could clearly see the plump roundness of her firm, brown ass cheeks. Beyond Dee, I could clearly glimpse my plump, mature Muslim aunt. Her large, motherly breasts dangled free inside her loose, soft satin robe. Sheen aunty was eating her sandwich and watching me feed her sexy, submissive daughter like a dog.

Sheen aunty kept talking about some of her darkest bisexual fantasies now. She told me how she wanted to watch Dee get fucked hard and rough. She reminded me of the times we'd done that. After I'd fed Dee a whole sandwich I started eating the rest. I realized the sandwich was dry so I offered some water to Dee. She nodded her head once more so I opened up one of the several cold, fresh bottles sent with the breakfast.

I opened the cap and reached out. Dee tilted her head back and I placed the bottle opening against her soft, plush lips before tilting the bottle. Dee's large, firm breasts jiggled softly as she took big, long gulps of the water. She drank almost half the bottle and I realized she hadn't had anything to drink and eat since she woke up.

"Mm..." Dee sighed with relief and I stopped.

I took a gulp of water and watched Dee nod her head in silent thanks. I passed the bottle to my aunt and continued to finish the rest of my breakfast. We soon finished the food and it was time for coffee now. I felt somewhat sober now after putting some food in. Aunty Sheen gathered the used plates and kept them on the tray before turning to look at Dee.

"Go grab the toy-bag, bitch." Aunty Sheen ordered her submissive daughter as she poured out coffee in two mugs.

Dee immediately obeyed. She backed out of the tight space between the two chairs and started crawling on all fours towards the balcony doors. I watched her smooth-shaven, small cunt-lips shining with her pre-cum. Her lovely, large ass cheeks swayed enticingly as she walked away on her hands and knees.

I turned back to watch my aunt's big, soft boobs dangling down as she bent forward to serve the coffee on the low coffee table. Sheen aunt's large, thick nipples made clear protrusions on her soft, satin robe. I smiled and nodded as she handed me a mug full of coffee.

Sheen aunty then proceeded to grab two of the six long, thick joints laid out on the coffee table.

"Don't you want to smoke the chillum?" I asked when I saw that.

"Yes, but later in the afternoon." Sheen aunty replied before proceeding to hand me one of the joints.

I helped her light her joint and then lit mine. As soon as I took the first, long drag I heard the soft thumps once more. I looked to the balcony doors just as Dee came crawling out on her fours, with her mother's small, black hard-backed bag, full of various sex-toys, clutched in her mouth. She kept her head up but I could tell she was feeling the strain of carrying the considerable collective weight of several dildos, vibrators, anal plugs and batteries in her hurried crawl. Dee quickly placed the bag in the small gap between the chairs and sat back on her knees and feet before turning to look expectantly at her mother.

Aunty Sheen took a long, deep drag before reaching out to pat her sexy, submissive daughter on the head and smiling, as if petting a good dog. She then grabbed the bag from the floor before placing it on the coffee table. I watched aunty open the bag excitedly before pulling out her huge, black foot-long rubber dildo. It was incredibly heavy and swayed round and round when Aunty Sheen swung it playfully.

"This'll do." She said before turning to Dee and putting a hand over her head, "Are you a good bitch?" Sheen aunty asked her subservient daughter and breathed a jet of acrid, grey smoke on Dee's face.

"Mhm..." Dee mumbled and nodded her head with some trepidation.

I was wondering if Aunty Sheen was going to fuck Dee's young, tight cunt with the huge rubber dildo. I was sure my sexy, young cousin's cunt won't be able to take it. I figured Dee had the same question in her mind by her apprehensive expression as she stared dumbly at the long, slick, black dildo.

"If you're a good bitch let's find out how well-trained you are." Sheen aunty said before standing up.

She took another drag on the joint before taking a step back. I watched her pull her other arm back and fling the large, heavy phallic toy clear through the single door and out into the second balcony.

"Fetch!" Sheen aunty cried out softly as the big, rubbery dildo landed and bounced its way to the coffee table in the other balcony.

"Woof!" Dee barked like a bitch and went hurrying after the sex toy on her hands and knees.

"Nice!" I said excitedly as I watched Dee's lovely, large bare ass cheeks swing hard.

She scurried though the doorway and made her way quickly to the coffee table. She had to bend lower and put her head under the coffee table to catch the huge dildo in her mouth. I watched her sexy, naked bubble butt jiggle firmly as she attempted to twist the large, rubbery sex toy around. Finally, she managed to open her jaws wide and clamp the thick girth of the sex-toy with her teeth.

"Come quick, bitch." Aunty Sheen called out as I stood up and joined her.

When Dee started her way back on her hands and knees, my eyes ogled her sexy, large firm tits as they jiggled hard with her hurried movements. I grabbed my aunt's hand and slowly pulled her all the way to the other end of the balcony. Dee kept crawling on her hands and knees with the huge black dildo clutched in her mouth and stopped when she was a foot away from us.

"Mph!" Dee's excited bark was muffled because of the thick, large dildo.

"Good bitch." Aunty Sheen smiled and commented as she bent down and grabbed the dildo out of Dee's small, eager mouth.

Aunty Sheen grinned as she handed me the large, heavy sex-toy. I was feeling the effects of weed once more. I felt the calmness return to my mind. My fingertips and toes still tingled and I felt incredibly lightweight. I was extremely horny too.

"Here's how I treat a good bitch." Aunty Sheen said next as she bent down once more and placed the tip of the joint between her submissive, kneeling daughter's mouth.

Dee eagerly took a long, deep drag. I watch her close her eyes and enjoy the first hit of weed for the day. She eventually opened her eyes and nodded her head at her merciful mother before beginning to blow the smoke out softly through half-open, plush, wet lips. As soon as she blew the smoke out, I reached back before flinging the heavy, large dildo underhanded into the other balcony.

"Go fetch!" I called out.

Dee acted immediately. She turned around and went on her fours before scurrying on her hands and knees once more into the other balcony. This time the dildo had stopped near one of the chairs. Dee swung her large, rounded ass cheeks hard as she hurried to bring back the sex toy. I took another drag on the joint and watched Dee as she struggled to grab the thick, large dildo with her teeth from the floor. She eventually succeeded and triumphantly crawled on her hands and knees back towards us. She was swaying her body exaggeratedly on her fours so her sexy, large boobs swung hard now.

"Good bitch." I said this time and patted her head before Aunty Sheen pulled her sex-toy out of Dee's mouth.

I let Dee suck a drag out of my joint before aunty flung the large dildo back into the adjoining balcony.

"She is so hot!" Aunty Sheen commented as we watched her submissive daughter crawl on her hands and knees towards the other balcony once more.

"That she is." I agreed wholeheartedly, with my thick, large dick straining hard against the towel.

"You know what would be sexy?" Aunty Sheen whispered to me, "If we deprived her of your cock for a while." She replied to her question without waiting for my answer and giggled softly.

I grinned and nodded my head vigorously as I felt very aroused by the idea. We continued to stand at the extreme end of the first balcony, smoking on the two thick, long joints as we played fetch with Dee using the dildo. We were getting high and horny playing the kinky game. Dee was absolutely into her role as a pet slave. As the game progressed, she was getting high too because she had to crawl around on the floor which triggered the high in her even more intensely.

As Aunty Sheen and I took the last drags on our respective joints, we were very high and quite horny too. Dee, on the other hand, looked stoned. She swayed in place as she sat on her knees and feet. Aunty Sheen took the large, slippery, dirty black dildo from her daughter's mouth and gently led me to the chairs once more. She swung both chairs around to face each other, within arm's reach of the other. She took a seat while I sat on the other one.

"Come here, bitch." Aunty said in a stern voice without turning around.

Dee immediately complied and hurried back on her hands and knees from the other end of the balcony. I watched her pant slightly from the effort now that she was almost stoned. Aunt reached out and grabbed the leather leash hanging down from the dog-collar around Dee's neck. She roughly pulled at the leash, forcing Dee to crawl in the small space between our chairs. Sheen aunty kept pulling the leash till Dee's chin rested on the cool, glass top of the coffee table and its edges pressed against her bare, voluminous chest.

"Stay." Aunty Sheen ordered in the same stern voice and Dee stood stock still in that position.

Dee was on her stockings-covered hands and knees facing the balcony rail while I sat to her left and aunty sat to her right.

"She is well-trained. I can see that." Aunty Sheen commented casually to me, "But now I want to see how much pain can she bear for her master and mistress." Sheen aunty said.

Sheen aunty then picked up the slimmest joint from the table and l watched as she lit it by shielding it with her hand against the salty, cool wind. I was pretty high and knew she was too but I figured she wanted to get stoned now.

My huge, stiff dick was now painfully erect inside the towel. I quickly loosened it around my waist and let it fall around my thighs. My huge, long dick now stood stiff and throbbed slightly in the cool, salty wind.

"Nice!" Aunty Sheen commented.

She grinned wide and ogled my stiff, thick dick as she blew out the smoke through her nostrils. Aunty then passed me the joint. I scooted to sit at the edge of my low-slung, cushioned can chair. This brought me right up against Dee, with her head near my left and her sexy, round ass jutting out close to my right.

I casually kept my right hand on the scintillating curve of her remarkably rounded hips and grabbed the joint with the other hand. I was already high and the lightweight feeling had turned to feeling detached, as if I was experiencing it from a first-person point-of-view. As I took a long, deep drag on the joint I began to caress my submissive, kneeling cousin's bare, smooth back casually. I closed my eyes and felt the effects of the weed heighten my senses immensely.

Without opening my eyes, I passed the joint again to Aunty Sheen over Dee's back. I held the smoke in for as long as I could before blowing it out in short puffs and feeling it hit hard. My eyelids became heavier and drooped halfway down. I put my right hand on Dee's bare, curved back and began caressing gently, loving the feeling of her smooth, warm skin on my hands.

As I watched, Aunty took a long deep drag and as she bent slightly forward to pass it to me, she reached down under her daughter with her other hand.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly.

The relief was evident in her voice as Aunty Sheen began to fondle her lovely, large firm tits since she had been turned on when her mom bathed me in the bathroom. I grabbed the joint in my right and reached down to cup Dee's large, left breast at the same time.

"Mmmh..." Dee moaned longer this time as Aunty Sheen and I fondled her firm, round boobs simultaneously.

After taking a deep drag on the joint, I passed it back to my aunt. She grabbed it in her left hand and continued to squeeze her submissive, young daughter's large, circular tits with her right. Aunty and I were now focused on Dee's sexy, submissive form kneeling on her hands and knees at our disposal. I returned the joint back to my slutty, horny aunt. After my palm had brushed against my hot, subservient cousin's taut, long nipple I caught it between my thumb and forefinger.

123456...9