'Available'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trainer presses a high powered vibrator against her pussy and asshole before pushing a butt plug inside. She is crying, her mouth wide open, sweating like a pig as the vibrator makes her cum, then he moves to her head and pushes his cock into her mouth to quieten her and continues to make her cum until he does.

It was good to know that she could cum so much from ass play, it is giving me lots of ideas of equipment to buy for her pain and pleasure when she is finally delivered to me in a few weeks.

Part Three - Training and Delivery Completed.

The Week Fifteen film shows the former 'Anna Johnston', then 'Arianna Fox' then 'Fuck Pig' and soon to be 'Available' in the slave pose, fully trained and ready to be delivered to her new master (me). She is smiling because whatever they do to her now, she loves and cums frequently, whether it is from pain or pleasure or both together.

She has been told that she has done well and that her new master or mistress is pleased with her progress and that she will soon be shipped to them. She is also warned that if her master or mistress is not happy with her and cannot retrain her to his or her liking, then she would be returned to this facility for retraining, which would be much harsher than previously administered.

She had also been warned that if that didn't work, then she might be traded to a cartel or even to a street gang as a sex plaything. Those girls who went there usually didn't live for very long, this was designed to scare the shit out of them to be conscientious.

The last payment had been made and one evening two burly men arrived in the early hours, as expected, carrying a ventilated box. Once inside the house they opened it to reveal Available, naked and sedated in the padding. They placed her on the couch and gave me the stiletto heels that I had seen her wearing weeks ago, a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs and instructions on what to do with her when she woke in a couple of hours, then they replaced the lid on the box and left.

I watched her closely, she had been bathed using a bath bomb or something similar and smelled of flowers, her pussy was freshly shaven or depilated. An hour and a half later she started to stir, she looked at me, smiled and tried to sit up but couldn't yet. After a few more minutes she sat up, then slid to the floor and adopted the slave pose with knees spread and hands on her thighs, facing upwards.

"Hello Master, what name would you like to call your new slave?" I gave her a drink and told her my choice

"Thank you Master, I will always be 'Available' for you."

I had been quite busy over the time that Available had been in training, I had converted my large windowless basement where my boiler provided hot water and heat for the house (making it pleasantly warm), into a soundproof dungeon. There was a training area with an assortment of BDSM equipment and a bedroom area with a toilet and wash hand basin in a closeted area.

The wooden double bed had no mattress or pillow, only two blankets (one for lying on over the wooden boards). I fitted a leather lined Kevlar slave collar, with a built in tracking device and a big metal ring for attaching a chain. It also had some soft metallic mesh that if she was to ever try to escape through a door or a window, sensors would activate a taser-like charge of thirty thousand volts, which would stun her, it could also be activated by a small remote control.

When I had explained all this to her, I asked her when she had last eaten, she told me that it had been the midday meal. I chained her to the wall in her room, went upstairs to make an early breakfast for both of us, consisting of honey sweetened porridge for me and plain for her and unsweetened tea.

I ate mine first then carried her's and my tea down to the basement opened her door and saw her scramble onto the floor and adopt the slave position. I gave her the food with a spoon and the drink in a plastic mug, then waited. She didn't move until I gave her permission to eat, then did so with enthusiasm after the first mouthful.

While she ate I explained what I expected of her, if she pleased me she would get occasional treats, if she displeased me there would be punishments, she ate and drank everything and returned the crockery to me.

"Thank you Master, would you like to use your slave now?" she asked eagerly.

I thought about it but had plans for tonight.

"No but I have something planned for tonight, for now you can rest, I will bring you food later," then I attached the chain that was bolted to the wall to her collar and reluctantly left her there.

At lunch time I took her soup, bread and tea, again she thanked me and asked if would like to use her but I refused. At dinner time I gave her the food and the leather cuffs, a garter belt and black stockings plus the stilettos. Put these on after I have gone upstairs, I will fetch you when I am ready.

"Yes Master, thank you Master" she replied smiling that radiant smile I remembered from her modelling days (she obviously didn't recognise me, which was good).

An hour later I returned, as I came down the stairs I called out,

"Are you Available?"

After a short pause she replied,

"I'm always Available for you Master."

We both laughed at this until I saw her dressed for me, her hair was still tied in a severe bunch behind her head, the six inch heels brought her up to my height, the stockings looked good on her but I wondered if white or even red might be better...

"I will follow you upstairs" I told her, watching her ass as she walked by me and starting upwards.

Halfway up she turned to see my looking at her ass and smiled, at the top I gave her directions to the lounge of my big old Victorian house. Inside amongst the couches, armchairs and bookcases was a low table with a padded brown leather top and ring brackets with snap clips on the two outside faces of each of the legs, she turned to me and waited.

She looked just like the model she used to be, I told her to lie on the table, when she was in place I clipped her ankles to her wrists, telling her to spread her knees. I gazed at her smooth pussy, then stepped forwards and touched it gently, the lips were big and wrinkly.

I pushed a finger inside and she gasped, she was very sensitive and very wet, I didn't know if it was from the anticipation of sex with her new Master or if she was always like this due to the training, probably a combination of both, I decided, not that it mattered.

I remembered the way she treated me at the photoshoot and pulled my finger out and slapped her pussy hard.

"AHHHH!" she cried, looking confused, maybe she didn't recognise me from almost a year ago, but she would remember, eventually.

Another slap, hitting the fleshy lips and her clit, she gasped again then smiled, so I walked around to her head and pinched her nipples hard, pulling them up at the same time, making her cry out again. That's when I decided to tell her a part truth.

"You were a nasty bitch to me last year and when I learned that you'd disappeared, I did my own investigations and found that you were at a dark web slave training school, I decided to buy you for my own use, providing me with the services that you refused before," I explained, and could see her trying to remember.

"I'm sorry Master but I don't remember you, that was in my old life... I will never refuse you anything again Master," she cried.

"No you will not!" I snapped, squeezing her nipples harder, "That is why I chose the name "Available" for you, because you always will be available to me."

She watched as I undressed, gasping at the size of my rampant cock with eagerness. I pulled her to the side of the bench, grasped her bunched hair and fed my cock into her open mouth. She sucked hard as I pulled back, then took it all until her lips were in my pubic hair, then I face fucked her rapidly for a minute. I watched her and pulled out before she fell unconscious and let her recover.

"Master... you... you were... a trainer... at the school... a few weeks ago," she panted.

"How do you know that?" I asked, curious.

"I knew the taste of every trainer who fucked me, you were there for one session and..." She thought for a moment, then continued, "Reverse doggy in my pussy and made me cum, then in my ass and made me squirt when I came again."

"Yes, you almost hit the trainer," I replied and laughed.

"If I had done that I would have been punished" she told me.

"Well you're being punished now, up on your knees!"

I had to help her, she was now head down and ass up, the perfect position for a good spanking. I slapped her ass hard for a minute, making my hand sting but not as much as he ass was stinging. She was crying but I noticed that her pussy was leaking too.

That done to my satisfaction, I turned her onto her back again, spread her pussy lips and pushed my cock easily all the way in to a moan of pleasure form her. I fucked her for fifteen minutes, she came at ten and again when I came in her.

"Thank you Master, for making your slave cum for you," she said after I had unclipped her from the cuffs and removed them and she had adopted the slave position and had sucked my cock clean.

"Undo your hair and keep it that way," I told her, which she immediately did.

Her hair was long and wavy, hanging down between her shoulder blades.

"Leave the stockings and the belt here, and the cuffs in the basement on your way to bed," I ordered.

She removed them carefully and walked back to the basement where I locked the chain to her collar, leaving her to clean herself quickly and getting into bed, before I turned the light out. Back in the lounge I cleaned the padded table, poured myself a whiskey and soda, sitting for a while to reviewing our little saga before going to bed.

Her birth control injection was due to be topped up in another week, I had purchased a further three month supply for a high price, but it was better than trying to acquire pills for her from a doctor or a chemist. I soon found out that 'Available' loves all sex but especially anal, if it is preceded by some oral, pussy fucking and maybe even a good spanking.

Occasionally there are times when I just want to go straight for the ass, always using lube of course and sometimes she still cums without the foreplay. I still take photos or movies of our sessions to go in my collection, but things don't go right in every session.

As she's only been here for a few weeks, she is still living in her basement 'dungeon' although it is pleasantly warm with the boiler on most of the time. I usually bring her upstairs for our fucking sessions because it's more comfortable for me and return her afterwards.

Part Four - Misread Emotions.

One time, early on in her slave tenure with me, she didn't look happy in the photos. She usually smiles for the camera but didn't in this one, whether she was not into it yet or feeling uncomfortable. It's strange because she enjoys pain as well as pleasure, associating them together was a big part of her learning at the underground slave training school.

I'm thrusting much harder and she's getting more excited but there still isn't a smile. Sometimes I don't let her touch herself so that she has to concentrate more on what I am doing, so that she cums before me, purely from my cock pounding her ass.

Other times I let her use her fingers or a vibrator to speed things up for both of us, or to give her multiple orgasms, if she deserves a reward. As a stockbroker working from home I have busy days and not so busy days, but there are times when I have to go out for the day or rarely, a couple of days. When these occur, I make sure Available has enough food and water to last her for a few days longer than I will be gone.

It was a worry for me and more so for her that if something happened to me like a car accident, what would happen to her. Now that Melissa was in on my secret, I discussed with her that whenever I was away, I would let her know how long it would be for and then call her on my return.

She told me that she was definitely going to get her own slave, so she would do the same for me. Available was happy (and relieved) with that agreement. The best part was when I returned home and allowed her upstairs, she would put on her hooped earrings and be waiting as I descended the stairs to the basement.

She would assume the slave pose with a big smile on her face,

"Are you Available?" I would call out and she would reply,

"I am always Available for you, Master."

I unchained her and removed her collar for the first time, placed the gold chain around her neck (it is a different type of collar, thin, gold and pretty but it still designated her a slave). As usual I would follow her up the stairs, then tell her where to go (usually the lounge).

She is very affectionate and once given permission to move she soon has my cock in her eager mouth. Starting with the head, using her tongue, working around and down the shaft before taking it deep and in a few strokes her lips are kissing my shaven groin and licking my balls (I decided to do this to feel her lips properly and avoid her getting short and curlies in her mouth or throat).

She enthusiastically relieves me of an overdue load of cum before we get down to some serious sex. Available enjoys rough sex so gets off on being spanked, either on her ass or pussy, or having her nipples tweaked hard.

I know Availably well enough to enjoy doing it without it being called torture, on the rare times she has displeased me, I have been more severe with her punishment (she enjoys that too but acts as though she doesn't because she knows that I don't like beating anyone, especially women).

After this enthusiastic welcome, I usually take her back to her basement room and take her a meal later, before relaxing and then going to bed. Where I cum is usually a last second choice, either inside of one of her three holes or all over her face or body.

In this session I aim for her open mouth but aiming a rapidly stroked cock is not an exact science. It shoots onto her cheeks, in her hair, on her tits and her belly but misses her mouth with her tongue hanging out trying to catch some, completely. She still doesn't look happy as she scrapes the sticky white fluid up with her fingers and swallows it as expected.

The next time on the couch, Available is wearing her jewellery, earrings and a thin gold chain, this last is forbidden if she is wearing her slave collar and or the leather cuffs. She was really excited to be given them but the novelty seems to have worn off, she looks at the camera in my hands and rubs her pussy as I fuck her ass again, but she is still not smiling.

Then she put her hands behind her head and looked bored, 'That's really taking the piss' I thought. 'Maybe I've been too lenient with her lately...Hmmm... Perhaps it's time to give her a little reminder of her position in this household and the work that she has been expensively trained to do, meaning anything and everything I order her to do and do it with enthusiasm at all times.'

She doesn't feel or look enthusiastic at all soooooo... I pull out and roll her off the couch and onto the floor. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up and across my knees for a spanking, which usually consists of a dozen reasonably hard slaps, split between the two cheeks but this time I used full force, six on each cheek... a pause... then six more on each.

She was crying after the first six and by the time I had done her ass was glowing a dark red, then I stood her up and walked her to the end of the couch and ordered her to kneel on the arm. This put her at the right height for my cock to be stuffed back into her ass for a fast and furious fuck.

As my climax started to build, I pulled out of her ass and pushed her onto the seated area and told her to lie on her back with her legs up high and wide.

I straddled her thighs and squashed them against her tits as I pushed my cock into her mouth and throat-fucked her for almost a minute before I pulled out again, moving backwards so I could cover her pussy and asshole with cum. When I looked up from my painting, she was beaming with happiness.

"Thank you Master!" she cried, "I thought you were getting bored with me because you hadn't been rough or given me a really hard spanking for a while!"

So that was the problem, I am not a violent man by nature, but Available needed me to beat or treat her roughly at times to feel needed and that she was fulfilling her expected role. That changed our relationship from then on, when she felt that she needed to be chastised she would be 'naughty' so I would have to punish her.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't fuck Available every day, due to the contraceptive monthly injections she doesn't ovulate so there is no period but I usually give her one or two days off when it would have started. There are other days when I am out or too busy, which makes her even more enthusiastic when I come for her again.

I don't fuck her ass during every session so it doesn't get permanently stretched by my cock, it is tighter and smoother than her pussy and we both love anal. I allow her to choose positions occasionally, this is usually Cowboy so she can turn around and look at the camera with an expression that says that she is in charge (but obviously she's not).

Mostly Available loves to be dominated in any position (except on top), her favourite is missionary so she can see my expression as I fuck her hard. 'Doggy' is her second favourite where I have total control of her body and the speed and power of the thrusts, either head down/ass up or on all fours.

I have a number of still and movie cameras I set up, to record the action and edit later. Head down/ass up allows me to see the expression of lust on her face, whichever hole I am pounding. She has a small selection of toys to play with but none are as big as me, my favourite is a professional high powered mains vibrator, similar to the ones used in the training school but she doesn't use that one.

I often tease her by pulling most of the way out and waiting for her to beg me to continue before resuming the action. Sometimes I go slow and gentle for a change but she prefers me to ram it in, I do that then make small strokes for a while which drives her mad. Switching from pussy to ass and back has both of her holes dripping, not knowing where I will cum.

Being able to cum from being fucked in either orifice is quite an advantage for both of us, but she can cum in as short a time as five minutes, so by the time I am ready, she could have cum four or five times. I like to try and time it to cum as or just after she is starting to climax because she tightens her muscles delightfully, making me explode inside her which she feels and that often makes her cum again.

Being slim, fit and horny with perfect brown skin is wonderful but the fact that Available is beautiful as well, makes for perfection in my eyes. She has earned another reward so I have bought another suspender belt and more stockings (we keep wrecking them with our passionate lovemaking).

By lying face down with her legs only slightly parted, it is easy for me to slip from her pussy into her ass. She smiles for the camera, loving the feeling of ten inches of slippery, fat cock sliding slowly into her ass. Nice is okay but she prefers hard and fast, I give her a few 'nice' strokes then pull her up into 'Doggy,' she knows what's coming next and makes a small smile.

I thrust hard and deep and she cries out, partly in pain but mostly in pure lust, I give her a good pounding for a couple of minutes but this crouching position makes my thighs ache. I flip her over and she lifts her knees back to her shoulders and spreads them wide opening herself to my next onslaught.

123456...8