Backseat Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeAnn gave me another smile... then she finally turned around to face the front.

"You can keep your hand there for as long as you like, big brother," my stepsister whispered, and she pulled out her phone.

So, for the next hour, my hand never left my stepsister's leg. I never risked venturing any closer to her pussy... but I did move my hand around a bit, to feel her silky sheer stockings. I'd always been chronically antsy, even before the accident (I loved when fidget spinners came on the market), and having something tactile to keep me preoccupied was definitely helpful... and that something being the nylons this hot girl was wearing, made it even better.

It wasn't until LeAnn said, "I need to pee," and soon afterwards we pulled into a rundown gas station and diner in the middle of nowhere, that I reluctantly removed my hand from under my stepsister's dress, and off of her leg.

We came to a stop, and we all got out of the car. And then I realized that I too needed to urinate. I went into the building, found the bathroom, and took a piss... with difficulty, since my dick was still hard. My piss actually sprayed out in two split streams... which I don't recall ever happening before or since... although I didn't often take a piss while I was hard.

When I was done, I tapped, wrangled my still mostly erect dick away, washed my hands, and returned outside.

Then as I was approaching the car, LeAnn asked softly in my ear, "Did caressing my daughter's nylons help you stay calm?"

"It did," I admitted. "And you're okay with it?"

"Very much so," she said. "I promised you that we'd do anything it takes to help you to overcome your past trauma, boo. And I meant it."

"I never knew how amazing nylons could feel," I said.

"Yes, the high quality ones can be life-changing," she said.

"So I'm learning," I said, glancing down at her amazing legs.

"She and I will wear them for the entire trip to help keep you fixated, and thus relaxed."

"Thanks," I said, and meant it.

"And I appreciate your constant glances at my old legs."

"You're not old!"

"You're so sweet," she said, smiling warmly.

However, as I looked at the car, even after all we'd discussed, I could feel my anxiety rising again.

"You're getting nervous again, aren't you?" she noticed.

"A little," I admitted.

She took my hand and led me around to the side of the building. Once we were in a secluded area, she said, as she carried my left hand under her skirt and directly onto her pantyhose-clad pussy, "Mommy is here for you, Aaron."

"Oh my!" I gasped... the first pussy I'd ever touched was my stepmother's!

"Just rub slowly," she instructed.

I did, rubbing my stepmom's pussy, and realizing she wasn't wearing panties.

"Nicki isn't wearing any panties either," she said, as I felt her wetness ever so slightly seeping through her pantyhose.

My eyes were wide as I kept rubbing her pussy through the silky sheer pantyhose. I was in utter awe about this: my first sexual experience with a woman.

"Now hold your fingers under your nostrils," she instructed, after just thirty seconds or so of my touching her pussy through the silky sheer hosiery.

I did.

"Inhale," she ordered.

I did.

"Let Mommy's scent relax you," she said.

"Okay," I said, her intoxicating scent smelling so good. It made me want to drop to my knees and lick her pussy... one of my many fantasies about her. But of course I couldn't do that.

"Is this helping?" she asked, a concerned look on her face.

"A lot," I said honestly. I continued inhaling her scent.

"Good," she said with a nod. "There's always more of that whenever you need it."

"Wow," I said, in a bit of a daze at my stepmom not only letting me, but encouraging me to rub her pussy.

"We'd better get back," she said. She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay," I repeated. She turned and walked away, and I followed behind her, admiring the seam down the back of her nylons.

"Come," she said when she turned and saw me staring at her.

"I just might," I joked.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said in such a sensual tone that my cock flinched in my pants. She then resumed strolling back to the car.

I arrived back at the car and Dad asked, "Still doing okay?"

"So far, so good," I replied, as I saw my stepsister blowing me a kiss from behind my Dad, and I looked back at her as I brought my wet finger to my nose, as if I was scratching an itch.

"Great," Dad said, "I knew you could do it,"

"Thanks, Dad," I said, as Nicki got into the car. She said, "We'd better get going."

"All right," he said, patting me on the back as we returned to the car.

Once I was in my seat, I placed my fingers under my nose again, and smelled my stepmother.

LeAnn turned and saw me doing it, and she smiled.

Nicki took my other hand and put it back under her skirt as if competing with her mother, and I began slowly caressing her silky legs again... loving the soothing sensations of the silky sheer nylons... feeling so lucky, and completely distracted.

"On the road again," Dad sang off key and sounding nothing like Willie Nelson, as he shifted the vehicle into Drive.

As soon as we were back on the highway, Nicki pulled out her phone.

A moment later I received a text. It was from Nicki: Check the pouch in front of you.

I looked at her perplexed, and she pointed at the pouch on the back of Dad's seat.

I stuck my free hand into it, and pulled out a sexy, lace bra.

My eyes went wide!

I checked out her breasts, and I saw her nipples poking against her blouse.

She grabbed my hand that wasn't under her dress, and carried it to her braless breast.

My already hard cock flinched, as LeAnn turned around and asked, as she witnessed me feeling up her daughter, "Are you doing okay, Aaron?"

"G-g-great," I stammered. Both of my hands were intimately touching her daughter!

"Good. You're doing very well," she grinned.

"Yeah, thanks," I said. I was still in awe of what my stepmother was willingly allowing me to do to her daughter, to keep me stress free.

She turned away, and a couple minutes later, while I continued rubbing my hand over Nicki's nylons and squeezing her large breast, LeAnn stuck her stocking-clad feet up on the dashboard... and within my view... were all ten of her perfectly manicured, freshly pink-painted toenails.

"Honey, that's a little distracting," Dad whispered, while I was now getting rather overstimulated by these multiple visual and tactile distractions.

"Oh, honey," LeAnn said, "I think you can drive and admire me safely. It's a divided four-lane interstate."

"LeAnn," Dad whispered, sounding a little embarrassed.

"What?" Leann asked, while Nicki grabbed my hand and squeezed, signalling that she wanted more attention. "I think both of our children know about your nylon foot fetish."

"Yes we do," Nicki chirped in from the backseat, and I snatched my hand away from her tit when he looked into the rear view mirror.

"Is it hereditary?" LeAnn asked, turning back to look at me, as I stared at her sexy nylon-clad toes.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered, feeling my cheeks going red.

"Do you obsess about our nylons too, Aaron?" LeAnn asked, as she observed my right hand under her daughter's dress. Then feeling brazen, my other hand returned to pinch her daughter's hard nipple.

"I didn't know I did until you and Nicki moved in," I admitted honestly.

"Hear that honey?" LeAnn teased my Dad, "two hot gals move in, and boom! Like father, like son."

"I guess it was inevitable," Dad chuckled, "the way you two walk around wearing them all the time."

"Do you want us to stop?" LeAnn asked.

"No, no, no!" Dad replied. "I definitely don't want that!"

"Good," my stepmother said, winking at me as she turned back around, "because you know that they're essential accessories to my everyday attire."

"That's just one of the things I love about you," Dad said.

Nicki took my head and pulled my face towards her breasts. Unfortunately her blouse kept me from placing my lips directly on her skin, but nonetheless, I now found myself sucking on her nipple through the thin fabric.

"What else do you love about me?" LeAnn asked playfully.

"That's a loaded question," Dad joked.

"Is this loaded too?" LeAnn asked, and I assumed she'd just reached for Dad's dick.

"LeAnn!" Dad gasp-groaned, as I sucked on my stepsister's hard nipple.

"I'm only teasing," LeAnn purred, "but you know you're hard to resist."

"You're impossible to resist," Dad said, while I thought the same thing.

"And don't you forget it," LeAnn said, as I moved my lips to Nicki's other nipple.

For about ten minutes give or take, Dad and LeAnn discussed their plans for when we arrived in Destin, while I switched back and forth between my stepsister's two hard nipples like a pleasure yo-yo.

LeAnn drew me out of my nipple-worshipping coma when she said, "Honey, I hate to mention it, but I need to go pee again."

"Already?" Dad asked.

"What can I say?" she shrugged. "Most of me is big, but my bladder is petite."

Dad laughed, "All right then."

I leaned away, and I noticed wet spots around my stepsister's nipples. They were pretty obvious... while my hand remained under her dress... a hand that had been rather dormant for quite a while, just resting contentedly under her dress, while I focused on her nipples and tits.

"I can pee too," Nicki said.

"I could use a drink," I added, my mouth feeling a little dry.

"Next stop is just a couple miles away." Dad said.

When we arrived at a plaza with a gas station, restaurant and convenience store, we all got out. Dad mentioned, as the ladies sauntered towards the store, and we admired their shapes from behind, "LeAnn can get a bit wild."

"I know, Dad," I said. "I can hear her most nights."

"Oh?" Dad said, as we continued admiring their cabooses. I wondered whether he knew I was admiring his wife's amazing legs and big booty.

"Yeah, she gets quite animated," I added.

"That she does," he agreed a little awkwardly.

"I mean I'm surprised the neighbours don't come knocking," I joked, deciding to be totally frank with my father. We both were, after all, adults.

"She isn't that loud," Dad said, looking at me for the first time.

"Oh yes, give me that big white dick! Pound my black pussy! Fill me up with that fucking huge white dick!" I rambled, all things I'd heard her crying out while I jerked off in bed, listening.

"Oh my God, you really heard all that?"

"Hard not to."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," I said, "you're a lucky man to have such a beautiful... vibrant... enthusiastic wife!"

"Yeah, I really am," he agreed. Then after a pause, he added, shifting back into his fatherly mode, "You know that doesn't mean I don't still miss your mother every single day."

"I know, Dad," I said. "But I know Mom would be happy to know you've moved on, and found another love in your life."

"You think so?" he asked unsurely.

"I know so," I asserted. "Mom would never have wanted you to be miserable. And sharing your bed with a wild woman like LeAnn, doesn't make your love for Mom any less real."

"Son, you really are a great man!"

"I've been learning from a great man for my entire life," I responded, and Dad gave me a big shoulder hug.

"I love you, son," Dad said.

"I love you too, Dad," I replied.

"Do you still need that drink?" he asked, setting aside our touching father and son moment.

"Yeah, I do," I nodded... realizing it was really fucking hot out here.

He pulled out his wallet and said, as he handed me a twenty, "Grab me a Coke and a bag of barbecue chips."

"You got it," I said, taking his money and heading into the store, just as LeAnn was coming out with a couple of Cokes and some chips.

"Is one of those for Dad?" I asked.

"It is," she nodded.

"You know him so well," I laughed, seeing she also had some barbecue chips.

"Oh, I sure do, honey," she smiled. "Just see what Nicki wants."

"Will do," I said as I went into the store.

I was grabbing a Coke, when Nicki came over and asked, "Grab me a Diet Coke?"

"How can you drink that stuff?" I asked, as I handed her one.

"It's how I keep this figure so shapely and slim," she said, striking a pose for me, with her back arched and her sexy chest thrust forward.

"It seems to be working, so who am I to question your diet?" I replied, still able to see the slight wetness I'd left around her nipples.

"Exactly, big brother," she grinned. Then she turned and walked away... allowing me once again to admire her shapely rear end.

I grabbed some chips for myself, Nicki grabbed a Kit Kat, I paid for it all, and we headed back to the car.

But even after all the crazy I'd been enjoying today, my anxiety returned as I neared the car.

I stopped walking.

Nicki noticed I was no longer accompanying her. She turned around and came back to me, just as Dad and LeAnn also started coming towards me.

She said, "Come on, big brother, I'll have a very nice surprise for you during the next leg of the drive."

"You will?"

"Oh, yeah. Mom told me how she relaxed you at our last stop," she said. "So just get back into the car, and you can have as much more of that as you want!"

"I can?" I asked, hearing her words, but still struggling to process them.

"You okay, son?" Dad asked.

"Yes, boo. Are you okay?" LeAnn asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I guess," I replied, "I just needed to take a breath for a moment."

"Great," Dad said, patting me on the back, and heading back to the car.

"You may finger my daughter all you like," LeAnn whispered in my ear. Her breath felt warm and exciting.

"Yeah, big brother, finger fuck me," Nicki chimed in, her words sounding so hot and nasty!

"Nicki, language," LeAnn said, oddly in a serious tone.

"Sorry, Finger bang me then," Nicki rephrased.

"Better," Leeann said, and she too returned to the car.

"She's okay with you fingering both of us, but God forbid I say fuck," Nicki mumbled for my ears only, shaking her head in frustration.

"Have you heard the language she uses every time she and Dad are fucking?" I asked. "There's lots of creative language coming out of her!"

"I know, right?" she said. "But whatever," she shrugged. "Let's get back inside the car, and you can finger fuck me until I come." She turned and began walking away.

I asked, "Really?"

"Yeah, your nipple sucking got me horny as fuck," she said. "And please don't tell my Mom I'm still speaking French."

"Wow," I said as we reached the car.

"You get in first this time," she told me. "I don't know how your Dad didn't notice you sucking on my titties."

"Or the wet spots I left on your blouse," I added, having wondered that myself. Then once I got my head focussed, I forgot we were even inside a car, while all I thought about was going back and forth between her two big tits and her hard nipples... I even tuned out the conversation in the front seat.

I got in, sat down, quickly adjusted my very hard penis, and Nicki slid in beside me, on my left this time, her hand going immediately to my erection. "Mmmmmmmm, nice," she said, sounding impressed, before she gave me one more firm squeeze, and took her hand away.

"Are you two all settled in back there?" Dad asked, looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"Almost," Nicki said, as she lifted her ass to hike up her skirt all the way up to her waist, giving me a spectacular view of her pantyhose-clad lower half, spread her legs as wide as she could behind Dad's seat back, revealing a rip in her pantyhose right at the crotch. "There, that's much better," she said, reaching for her seatbelt.

"Comfortable?" LeAnn asked, smiling at us and glancing down at her daughter's spread legs, and her fully exposed vulva.

"Almost," Nicki said, before... she grabbed my hand and placed it directly onto her slightly wet, uncovered pussy!... while she looked her Mom straight in the eye. "There! That's perfect!"

"You two snuggle bugs look very comfortable back there," my wicked stepmother approved, although she was the complete opposite of the wicked stepmother in Cinderella. (Emphasis on how one defines 'wicked'.) Nervously and excitedly, I began tracing my fingers along her pussy lips... touching my second pussy of the day, which was also the second pussy of my life.

"Okay, we're off," Dad declared, starting to pull out of the parking lot and giving me a wink via the mirror... what was that about?!

"Yes, or at least getting there," Nicki agreed. She tapped my hand to get me focused back on her instead of my Dad.

I turned all my attention to the first pussy I'd ever touched without the hindrance of pantyhose...and taking a closer look at it. I'd watched a lot of porn. I'd admired thousands of pictures of pussies. I'd read a plethora of articles and watched quite a few how-to videos about how to please a woman, including fingering, cunnilingus (not a very sexy word, really) and of course, fucking. But that was all just on a computer screen. This was real! Tactile! Olfactory, even!

While I was learning about fingering and going down on a woman, I paid lots of attention to gaining an understanding about the various regions of a woman's pussy, inside and out, hoping to become a great lover with both my tongue and my dick, whenever the time came.

LeAnn said, indirectly assisting me in penetrating her daughter's pussy with my finger, "Just breathe and relax, Aaron."

"Yes ma'am," I said, not looking up, but keeping all my attention on the shaved pink pussy at hand. The bright, glistening pink was such a lovely contrast to her beautiful dark brown skin as I probed my index finger deeper between her pussy lips... and felt more wetness.

"You okay back there, son?" Dad asked.

I sat back up straight and said, "Yeah, I'm good."

"Your cheeks are red," he noticed.

"Just focus on the road, Steven," LeAnn ordered brusquely, as I felt Nicki's hand on mine, guiding me deeper into her wetness.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

I returned my full attention to my stepsister's pretty pink pussy, the most beautiful triple crown alliteration ever.

"Yes. And you focus on me, so you don't freak out," Nicki ordered, loud enough for everyone, including my father, to hear.

"Yes, son. Whatever Nicki's doing, let her keep your attention occupied," Dad said, unknowingly encouraging our stepbrother/stepsister foreplay.

"Yes, Aaron. Just focus on Nicki. She knows exactly how to keep you distracted," LeAnn concurred, far more knowledgeably.

"Okay, I will," I said dutifully (only on the outside), in awe of not only the encouragement coming to me from the front seat, but the sight and feel of my finger inside my hot, black stepsister's box. This was more unbelievable and hotter than any erotic story I'd ever read, or any porn scene I'd ever watched... so indeed, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

"Yes, keep all your attention on me," Nicki whispered, biting her lip as I began slowly moving my finger in and out of her pussy... ever so slowly... both in awe of watching my finger do its repetitive disappearing act inside her, but also because the first girl I'd ever fingered was my stepsister!

"That's it," LeAnn said soothingly, "there you go."

A moment later, the music playing on the radio was turned up significantly, assumedly by my stepmother as I fingered her daughter, to drown out the wet sounds escaping the backseat.

The first song that played (following a commercial for time shares) was ironically appropriate: the 1980's Scorpions classic, 'Rock you Like a Hurricane.'

"Mmmmmmm," Nicki moaned, ever so softly, which made my entrapped hard dick flinch inside its uncomfortable confined space, as I continued reaching over to finger my stepsister a bit awkwardly. Hearing her moaning because of my finger was a major turn-on. Sure, the avowed purpose of this exercise was to keep me distracted and thus control my anxiety... unorthodox but effective... but if she was enjoying it too, that made it all the better.