Backseat Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and pound her," LeAnn added.

"Show your slut you're the man in the relationship," Dad chipped in, as I settled my hands on her hips and began fucking her hard... my body slamming into her with each... deep... thrust!

"Oh, yes! Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!" Nicki moaned, as a car drove past us. (Yes, on the left, so if they were paying attention at all, they'd have gotten a great daytime view of my hot, semi-naked girlfriend while she was really getting reamed.)

"Give it to her boo, bleach my daughter," LeAnn sang out, coining a new term. (I'd heard of black guys blackening white girls lots of times, but I'd never heard of a white guy bleaching a black girl.)

"Make her come, son," Dad added.

"Yes, harder! Fuck me harder," Nicki begged, while I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Shit, he's really giving it to her," LeAnn said.

"That's my boy!" Dad said proudly.

"No, he's all man," LeAnn corrected him.

"Do you mind if I do this?" I asked, grabbing her ponytail with my right hand and pulling it hard!

"No problem! I fucking love it," Nicki moaned, "but also keep pounding my pussy!"

"No worries! I won't stop until you come all over my dick," I promised, hammering away at her.

"It won't be long, baby," Nicki moaned wildly, "I'm so close!"

"Then come on my white dick, baby," I ordered, "come like the black slut you are, for my white dick!"

"Oh yes, baby, more," she moaned.

"Do you like being my slut?" I asked, pulling her hair even harder.

"Yes! I fucking love being your nigger slut!" she screamed. Her using the 'N' word was so fucking hot, it made my dick twitch even harder than it was doing already.

"Then prove it by coming on my dick," I demanded, slapping her ass with one hand, while still tugging on her hair with the other!

"Oh, yes! Fuck-me, fuck-me, oh fuck!, You fucking big-dicked stud, fuuuuuuck!" She babbled and screamed, while her orgasm raged through her... the cacophony almost deafening in the confined space!

"There you go, son," Dad said mildly, in complete contrast to the insanity going on behind him.

"Yeah, your son really can fuck," LeAnn said, she too speaking at a conversational level.

"Like father, like son," Dad said proudly.

"Now come inside my pussy, baby! I want to feel your dick pulsing and filling me up!" Nicki moaned.

"Yes, boo. Fill my daughter's pussy with your big load," LeAnn encouraged me.

"Fill her right up, son," Dad agreed.

"Yes, fill me up," Nicki moaned, still spasming through her long orgasm.

"So close," I groaned, focusing on doing exactly what all three of them were demanding me to do.

"Don't stop," Nicki moaned.

A dozen more strokes, and I grunted, filling Nicki up with my third load of this wild and crazy day.

"Yesssss," Nicki moaned.

"Oh yeah, so hot," LeAnn added, as if she'd just gotten fucked.

"So good," Nicki moaned, weakly now.

"Fuck," I grunted, and once I was spent, I literally collapsed back against those damn suitcases.

"I can't resist," LeAnn said, and she unfastened her seatbelt, scrambled awkwardly into the backseat, shoved her way past me, flipped onto her back, and buried her face in her daughter's cum-filled pussy.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Dad asked.

"I'm eating our son's and our daughter's very first cream pie," LeAnn answered. "It's a milestone!" she explained, her ass bearing down on my legs while she joyously licked her daughter's pussy.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped. This was a new level of shocking... and of kink... an incestuous intergenerational lesbian act!

"Shit," Dad said, pulling over to the side of the road (I hoped safely).

"Oh, yes Mom! clean up your son's mess!" Nicki moaned, apparently not shocked at all by her Mom's tongue busily at work in her pussy.

"So good," my stepmother said, as she ate my and her daughter's conjoined cum.

"Get all of that cum out of my pussy, Mommy," Nicki ordered, as she sat firmly down on her Mom's face, trapping her securely.

With the car stopped and shifted into Park, Dad turned around and watched avidly. "Shit, honey!"

"You know how much I love pussy, baby," LeAnn said, uncomplainingly trapped beneath her daughter's pussy.

"I know, but this is an entirely new level of kink," Dad said approvingly.

"You also know how much I love cream pies," LeAnn added.

"Yes, I do know," Dad said, looking at me with shock all over his face.

I shrugged.

"And did you know Mommy and I sometimes play together when you're not home?" Nicki added.

"I did not," Dad said.

"Mommy loves eating my pussy and fucking me with her strap-ons," Nicki continued shocking us. "I hope that's okay, baby," she said to me hopefully.

"I have no problem with that at all," I assured her.

"I didn't think you would, baby," Nicki said. "I should also let you know that I too love eating pussy."

"Good to know," I said.

"So if you want us to have some threesomes with some hot girls, I'm game," she said.

"Right now I'm more than happy with just you," I said. "Unless of course, your Mom and you would like..." I trailed off.

"Awww, that's so sweet," LeAnn said. "I'm sure Nicki and I can arrange something sometime. That is, if Steven wouldn't mind."

"Hey, as far as I'm concerned, we're all one happy free-spirited family," Dad said. "Although if we'll be stepping outside of our committed relationships, I think you girls should make all the decisions. We men wouldn't want to get in trouble with you, you know."

Finally, Nicki lifted her pussy off of her Mom's face.

LeAnn sat back up and said. "Help me back to the front, boo."

I grasped her arms to assist her, but she looked at my dick.

"Wait! I have one more item to clean up," she said, and she bent down and took my dick... with her daughter's pussy juice on it... into her mouth.

"Jesus!" Dad gasped.

"Sorry," I said, looking at Dad with sympathy and shock.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, as she sat back up, smacking her lips. I helped her get back to the front seat, which at one point required my shoulder and head to make some intimately forceful contact with her ass.

Then once she was seated in the front again, she urged, "Let's get to the hotel ASAP."

"Okay," Dad said, looking completely bewildered by all that had just happened.

"This entire day was amazing," Nicki said, as she sat back down in her seat, now facing forward for a change. She clutched my left hand with her right one, and leaned against me... her blouse still draped wide open, her only other clothing, her torn pantyhose.

"Best day ever," I said, as Dad pulled back onto the interstate.

"And it isn't over yet," Nicki said, and she kissed me.

I kissed her back and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," she smiled. And as she reached for my dick (which was still hard), she added, "And I love Little Aaron too."

"He loves you even more," I said.

"Mmmmmmm," she said. I wrapped my arm around her and she nestled into me.

"Awww, that's so sweet," LeAnn said, although Dad didn't say a word.

We travelled the next fifty miles... in almost complete silence.

Nicki drifted off.

I thoughtfully replayed the day.

I pondered what might happen during the rest of the day and tonight.

I also wondered if I'd inadvertently caused a rift between my Dad and LeAnn. I really hoped not. Except that this final stage of today's journey might be the longest they'd ever been silent around me. LeAnn was always a real talker.

But I had no control over that.

All I could control was whatever was within my control.

Which seemed primarily to be treating Nicki like a goddess in public, and a sexy submissive slut in the bedroom (and sometimes in the backseat).

That I could always do.

THE END

Would you like to read more adventures of this wild interracial family? If so, here are a few ideas I have in mind.

PART 2: A CRAZY NIGHT

Overnight at a hotel in Dallas... LeAnn and Steven make up. Nicki and Aaron share some alone time.

PART 3: A FAMILY 3SOME

Mom joins Nicki and me in the backseat for a fun start to Day Two. With no secrecy this time.

PART 4: A SWAP

Mom and Nicki swap seats in the car, so they can swap dicks.

PART 5: ANAL PLAY

Nikki loses her anal virginity with guidance from her Mom.

Part 6: ORGY

A family orgy at the hotel in Destin, Florida.

PART 7: SWING TIME

The family accepts an invitation to a swinger's party