Backseat Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really do," I said, noticing her crotch was at the perfect height for me to fuck her if she slid closer to me.

"I'd get down on the ground and suck that dick and let you come on my face right now, except I promised Nicki she could have all your firsts," she explained.

"All my firsts?" I asked.

"Ready?" Dad asked, interrupting at the most inconvenient time ever!

"Sure, honey," LeAnn said, all chipper, staring at my crotch, while she offered me her hand.

I pulled her up, and she whispered in my ear, "Soon, boo, very soon."

She went around the SUV to my Dad, and took his hand.

I went around to join Nicki. She took my hand, and we all began walking along the hiking trail like two couples, instead of a family of four.

For the next half hour, the four of us hiked in near silence. Then LeAnn spoke up and said, "It's really hot out here, sugar. I don't think we should keep going."

"I agree, Daddy," Nicki said, her hand having been in mine for the entire walk... we'd been more strolling than what you could call hiking... and I was sure my father had noticed, but he hadn't said anything about it.

"You're both right, it's even hotter than I thought it would be," Dad agreed, guzzling a big drink of water from his canteen.

"Yeah. I never thought I'd say this," I said, partly because it was indeed hot, but more because I wanted to spend some more sexy time with my stepsister, "but I think I'd rather be back inside the car."

"Magical words I never thought I'd hear," Dad laughed.

"Me neither," I said, looking at LeAnn who was smiling her approval, and feeling Nicki squeezing my hand.

"Let's head back," LeAnn said.

"Agreed," Dad said.

"Dad and Mom led, while Nicki and I fell back a bit. Nicki asked once we were out of earshot, "So, Mr. white stud with the lovely big dick, have you ever eaten any pussy?"

"Only what you offered me today via your fingers."

"Have you ever gotten a blow job?"

"Nope."

"You poor, deprived boy," she said consolingly, leading me off the trail and into the trees.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I could use a snack," she said. She dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts and underwear in one smooth move, and had my dick in her mouth in just a few moments.

"Oh my God!" I moaned, the sensations of her lips wrapped around my dick delivering instant euphoria. This had triple the emotional impact of the hand job she'd given me earlier. I couldn't possibly put into words how good it felt!

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as she slowly bobbed on my dick. If I hadn't shot a load less than an hour ago, I'm sure this would have broken the world record for the quickest orgasm from a blow job.

"That feels amazing," I said openly, loving this chance to say whatever I pleased, without worrying about my father hearing me.

"Do you like me sucking your big white dick?" she asked, taking her mouth off of it for a moment, and looking up at me as she stroked my dick with her hand.

"I love watching you on your knees sucking my big white dick with those pretty plump lips," I praised her, feeling a huge rush of pleasure about what was happening.

"Am I your black slut?" she asked, slithering her tongue down my shaft and taking a ball into her mouth.

"Oh, yes! You're my black sexy slut," I emphasized with a moan... feeling a little odd to be calling my stepsister a slut, but that's what her Momma said she wanted, and she was also giving me every encouragement. I guessed it was a bit like men and women hugging, which could be a bit dodgy for the men, since women had breasts. Some women preferred to hug without their chests making any contact. Other women (such as LeAnn and Nicki) just went full tilt when they hugged, and for some of that group, if shoving their breasts into a guy's chest got him excited, that was a plus. And in general if a man was wise, he'd go out of his way to be sensitive to a woman's preferences in that arena, and not make any decisions of his own.

"Mmmmmm, baby," she purred, as her mouth went to my other ball. "I want you to use me all the ways Daddy uses Mommy."

"You got it. But how? For example, do you want my big white dick pounding that pretty pink pussy of yours?" I asked, as she sucked on my other ball, Ball sucking was another wild first for me, and also a soothing sensation.

"Yes, I do. May I please take your virginity with my tight little pussy?" she asked as casually as if she was requesting a glass of water, then she licked her tongue back up my shaft.

"Oh fuck, yes." I groaned. "But first I'm going to bust a nut of snow-white jizz all over your pretty black face!"

"You are, are you?" she asked, and she took my cock back into her mouth, this time bobbing hungrily. Apparently she wanted that facial sooner rather than later!

But she only had time for a few deep bobs while she took over half of my dick in her mouth, before some stranger yelled, "Hey, you two! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Shit," I groaned.

Nicki leapt to her feet, while I yanked my underwear and shorts back up as quickly as Nicki had pulled them down! She grabbed my hand and led me, while we rushed away through the trees, and eventually... now less hurriedly... back onto the trail, about a mile down.

"I guess I'll have to give you a raincheck," she said regretfully.

"You bet you will. And I'll be cashing that raincheck real soon," I said, as we continued semi-running down the trail. Unlike before my most recent conversation with LeAnn, instead of my acquiescing to her every whim, always waiting for her to offer me any liberties I might take with her... and here's the new part... I now felt free to demand things from her... cautiously at first, to see how she responded... but with growing confidence.

Once we were approaching Mom and Dad, who were leaning against the car chatting, she whispered, "I'm going to drain those balls again just as soon as we're back on the road."

"You'd better," I said, "and that facial you want will be coming later."

"Promises, promises," she grinned.

"Oh, I always keep my promises," I said.

"Then today you're planning to fuck me too?"

"In time, I plan on doing everything with you," I replied, wanting so badly to kiss her.

As if reading my mind, Nicki stopped, turned towards me just a couple dozen steps away from our Mom and Dad, and she kissed me... passionately.

I kissed her back with equal fervor... first since I desperately wanted to, and also because the moment she'd initiated it, it was already too late to hide it from Dad.

Nicki broke the kiss, and she led me hand in hand back to the car. And to Dad.

"That's a very unorthodox calming technique," he said with a slight smile.

"Yeah. Well, Mom told me to do whatever it takes," Nicki explained unapologetically.

"And it's definitely working," I added.

"Well I for one, think this is great!" LeAnn said. "You two make a really cute couple. And your being an interracial one just like your parents, is very 2023."

"You're not concerned that we're stepsiblings?" I asked.

"You're not related by blood," she scoffed.

"And you, Daddy?" Nicki asked. "Are you okay if I start making out with your son? And I mean lots!"

"I think my son is the second luckiest man in the world."

"Well said," LeAnn laughed, playfully slapping his ass.

"Well, let's get going," I said, with no anxiety at all about climbing back into a confined space that sometimes kills people.

"Yes, we have some unfinished business," Nicki said, leading me to the car.

"Unfinished business?" Dad asked. "You're going to kill David Carradine?"

"Leave it alone," LeAnn chuckled, then she kissed Dad before walking around to her side of the car. Dad, always the gentleman, hurried around to open the car door, and she said, "You're so sweet!"

"And you're divine," Dad responded smoothly, obviously a bit of a player himself.

"Oh you know it," LeAnn said as she climbed up into the passenger seat.

On the other side of the van, Nicki motioned for me to get in first, so I did.

Dad got into the car and joked, "Now, no hanky panky back there!"

"I don't even know what that means," Nicki said.

"He's quoting F. Scott Fitzgerald," LeAnn explained. "In the nineteenth century it meant someone conning people, and sometimes in the early twentieth, jump-starting your Model T Ford. But in 1920 he decided it should mean foreplay, and the new meaning caught on."

"Well, I'm glad you're keeping up with the times, Daddy," Nicki teased. She then pointed at my dick and whispered, "You need to free Willy!"

Getting the point, I raised my ass enough to pull down my shorts and underwear. LeAnn said, as she watched my big, hard, white willy regaining his freedom, "Now Steven, no matter what you think you might be hearing back there, Leave them the fuck alone."

"Language, Momma!" Nicki sang out teasingly.

"Shut up, bitch," LeAnn retorted with a merry laugh. And since my dick was out and about, she reached back and gave it a quick stroke, before saying, while giving her daughter and me a wink, "And in case you two lovebirds are wondering, there's definitely going to be some hanky panky going on up here!"

"Mine," Nicki said, taking my dick in her hand, and there was no way Dad didn't hear her, but he didn't say a word. Until...

"LeAnn!" he gasped, I assumed because she'd just grabbed his dick, too.

Nicki didn't say another word as she leaned down and took my dick back into her mouth, making up for lost time, after that stranger's rude interruption.

"Just drive," LeAnn ordered, "Momma needs a snack."

"But...." Dad began, as I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

"Drive," she repeated.

"Yes dear," he said, starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot. I didn't look up to check, but it sounded like we were heading back towards the interstate.

LeAnn said a moment later, while Nicki bent down and swirled her tongue around my cock head, "Stud, it looks to me like you got turned on from perving on our kids making out."

"I did not," Dad denied.

"Then why are you so hard?" LeAnn asked playfully, as we were just about to return to the interstate.

"Daddy's hard? Let me see!" Nicki said boisterously. She took her mouth off of my throbbing dick, sat up, and leaned over me into the space between the two front seats.

LeAnn sat up and said, encouraging her daughter to admire her husband's exposed erection, "Here it is. Isn't it impressive, honey?"

"Oh my God, what a lovely big white dick," Nicki praised. (I prayed from my insecurity that mine was bigger!)

"Girls!" Dad objected. "Inappropriate much?!"

Ignoring him, "I know," LeAnn said proudly, "and man, does he know how to use it!"

"It really is lovely. But I think mine's bigger," Nicki said, and she hurried back down into her seat, bent down, and took my dick back into her mouth.

"Hers?" Dad asked.

"Isn't this dick mine?" LeAnn asked, as Nicki resumed worshipping... only my cock head for now.

"Yes, of course it is."

LeAnn looked back at me and smiled.

I winked at her.

"Then your son's dick belongs to Nicki," LeAnn said, matter-of-factly.

"I'm okay with that," I spoke up.

"You're really okay with that?" Nicki asked, looking up at me a bit worriedly.

"I approve 100% of you owning my big white dick," I said, now not giving a damn that my Dad could hear every word I was saying. "But in return, I own all three of your pretty holes, is that understood?" I didn't know where this assertive new me was coming from. Perhaps it was the heat of the moment, perhaps it was from watching too much porn, or perhaps it was my conversations with LeAnn, but right now, it felt perfectly natural to be coming out of me.

"Yes, baby! My mouth, my pussy and my black asshole are all yours to fuck however you wish," Nicki responded with increased lust.

"Language," LeAnn said, while surprisingly, Dad remained silent. But he did start driving faster.

"Sorry, Mommy," Nicki said sarcastically. "Let me rephrase that, Aaron. You're welcome to use my beautiful dick-sucking lips and mouth to shove your big white dick into me anytime you want! You may slide that massive white pole up my pussy whenever you want, and you may pound my tight black asshole... sorry, I mean butthole... anytime you want!"

"Better," LeAnn approved as she watched us playing together, and she also seemed to be stroking my Dad.

"You may also come all over my pretty black face, stroke that dick between my stocking-clad soles, and unload inside my pussy or my asshole anytime you want," she added wickedly, before she bent down and took my dick back into her mouth. And this time she wasn't just rolling her tongue around my dick head, now she was bobbing on my dick with gusto!

"I'll forgive that last swear," LeAnn allowed generously, except I couldn't decide which of those various sexual terms she'd just used needed forgiveness, while all the other ones didn't.

At this point I was sure Dad could hear the loud, slobbery dick-sucking sounds Nicki was making, but now that she'd made her loud proclamation about everything I was welcome to do to her, there was no longer any point in our being sneaky about whatever we decided to do in the backseat!

"Does my man want his dick sucked, just like his son is getting his dick sucked right now?" LeAnn asked, as she watched her daughter furiously bobbing up and down on my dick.

"Yes please," Dad groaned. LeAnn's hand, or perhaps the wet sounds of what was happening right behind him, and/or Nicki's wicked proclamation, had obviously gotten him totally aroused.

"Tell me what to do, honey," LeAnn said in a sexy, sensual voice.

"Suck my white dick, nigger," he ordered. "Show my son what kind of black slut you really are for my white dick!"

"Aaron, sit up, lean forward, and watch me sucking off my Masta," LeAnn invited lewdly. She then leaned down and took my Dad's dick into her mouth. I was stunned by my usually laid back Dad's persona shifting to dominant... and apparently racist too... so smoothly and easily. Although I guess I shouldn't have, since I'd heard him being this aggressive through the thin bedroom wall we shared. But I was still stunned by his using the 'N' word... as well as by LeAnn's enthusiastic response to it.

Nicki abandoned my dick and said, as I leaned forward and started watching LeAnn bobbing on Dad's dick, "I want to see too!"

"Don't you have a dick to suck?" I objected haughtily, twisting my body so she could resume sucking my dick, while I watched my stepmom blowing my Dad.

"Oooh," Nicki moaned. "Yes! Please tell me exactly what you want me to do, big brother!" She repositioned herself, neither of us wearing seatbelts, which was greatly ironic considering my chronic fear. A seatbelt had once saved my life, but right now, my libido was controlling all of my actions.

"Suck my big white dick, while I watch our Momma sucking my Dad's dick, until I come all over your pretty black face," I ordered.

"Yes, I sure will, baby," she purred. She obviously loved being told what to do, and she eagerly took my dick back into her mouth.

"That's it, sluts! Suck our dicks," Dad ordered.

"Dad!" I objected.

He glanced back at me via the mirror, while his wife sucked him, and asked, "Is there a problem? Since you're now being so open about having your own black fuck toy, there's no reason for either of us to hide behind some façade of respectability anymore."

"You're okay with all of this?" I asked.

"It was my idea in the first place," he bragged.

What?!" I blurted out in astonishment.

As he continued steering with his right hand, while I watched, he placed his left one gently on LeAnn's head... upon which she instantly slowed down.

"I'm not sure this is true for all black women, since LeAnn is the only black woman I've ever been with, but in order to be happy, our two black beauties need a white man to control them in the bedroom," he explained.

"It's usually true, but not always," LeAnn added, taking a millisecond off to speak.

"Really?" I asked, even though LeAnn had already told me the exact same thing, and both her and her daughter's actions were strong evidence that this was the case.

"Yes," he nodded, "they need someone they can trust... and trust is vitally important... to give themselves to... mind, body and soul."

"So you planned all of this? Everything that's happened since we got in the car this morning?" I asked. That was somehow more shocking to me than everything that had happened, which had astonished me again and again. And if I wanted to share (which I didn't... except of course with Mrs. Walker's readers, since you probably don't believe a word of this), nobody would believe in a million years that all of this had actually happened.

"Not every detail, our sexy sluts did some great adlibbing, but basically yes," he said. "I put on a good show, eh?"

"Yeah, you seemed totally clueless," I agreed.

"Although I should give credit where credit is due," he said. "LeAnn is the one who noticed you were obsessed with her legs and feet in their pantyhose,"

"And mine too," Nicki chipped in, coming up for air for a moment, before returning to my dick.

"Yes, and yours too," Dad laughed. "And that got me to thinking that maybe if they wore nylons in the Rover, that would get you inside the vehicle. And once you were inside, if Nicki invited you to caress her nylon-clad legs, you'd be distracted long enough for us to get going on the interstate."

"Quite the plan," I said admiringly.

"But I didn't know Nicki was such a slut for white dick," he said, "or that she'd get you to suck on her nipples through her blouse, and finger fuck her in the backseat."

"You told me to do whatever it took," Nicki once again interjected from behind him.

"Yes, I certainly did," Dad agreed. "And you took that ball, and you scored touchdown after touchdown with it, you very good girl!"

"Thank you, Daddy," Nicki said, sounding thrilled to be called a good girl. She then resumed sucking my dick... but now with even more gusto.

"But you're also a very bad girl, aren't you, slut?" Dad said, "taking advantage of my innocent son like that!"

"Dad!" I protested, but I groaned the word, since I was getting close to coming.

Nicki again delayed my impending orgasm by responding, "I can be a very obedient bad girl, Daddy."

"Yes you can. And I'm very proud of you," Dad approved. "Now son, just enjoy your blow job, and we can resume our little chat after we've dropped our loads in our sluts."

"Sounds good," I agreed.

Nicki took my dick back into her mouth, and Dad tapped LeAnn's head again, before returning both of his hands to the steering wheel.

"Always keep both hands on the wheel whenever you think you're going to come, son," he advised in his fatherly fashion, while LeAnn began bobbing like a frenzied professional porn star.

"Advice banked," I said, which I always said whenever Dad gave me a piece of fatherly advice... although none of it had been about sex until now.

Then for a couple of minutes, we were both the beneficiaries of aggressive blow jobs.

"Oh my, I'm about to come," I gasped, as Nicki really worked my dick over.

She backed off and begged, "Come all over my face, baby! Coat your nigger with a huge load of your white, gooey cum."

I used my hand to take charge of my dick for the final sprint, and hearing her calling herself my nigger was the final straw! Just two strokes later, I exploded six massive wads of cum directly onto her face!

"Yes!" she purred, as Wad One landed inside her mouth, but the rest plastered her face on the outside: her forehead, her nose, cheeks, chin, and some of it even landed on her blouse... so too bad the material was white and it wouldn't be very noticeable.