Backseat Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go to the washroom. Nicki, would you please join me?" LeAnn requested faux sweetly.

"Fine!" Nicki repeated, giving my dick a firm, possessive squeeze before sliding around in the booth, as Dad stood up to let the two ladies out.

Once they were gone, Dad said to the waitress, who'd been standing there awkwardly the entire time, "Just the cheque please, miss,"

"Yes, sir," she said, and hurried away.

Dad then turned his attention to me and asked, "What do you think that unspoken argument was about between LeAnn and Nicki?"

"I have no idea," I lied, since I wouldn't dare to tell him the reason I knew it was.

"I've never seen this amount of tension between them before," Dad said, quite concerned.

"I suppose being cooped up in an SUV for hours on end can do that to people," I shrugged.

"That's true," he said with a soft chuckle.

"Plus, I've never even tried to understand women," I joked, although it wasn't a joke... and my bewilderment about the so-called 'gentle sex' had been multiplied by a billion because of all the surreal events happening today.

"You needn't bother," he said. After a pause, he went on to say, "There's a great comic strip I saw somewhere, where a guy is given a wish by a genie, and he 'wishes' to understand how women think. Then in the next panel, the genie whispers something in his ear."

"Then what happens?" I asked.

"The last panel shows the man running away, screaming in utter terror," Dad said, and then he laughed.

"Seems about right," I said, laughing as well.

Dad finished his drink and said, "We should get back on the highway."

"I suppose," I said, as he stood up.

I did too, but then the anxiety once again began rising inside me. And this time it actually pissed me off! I'd gotten this far... even though it was only because of some very unorthodox sexual play. So that tragic accident seven years ago still ruling my emotions was making me frustrated and angry.

"You're doing great, son," Dad said.

"I know," I said. "It's just that getting back in the car is still a problem."

"You've been doing great so far," Dad said, as I stood next to the table, unable to move.

"I know, I know," I said, "but I just don't know whether I can..."

"No worries, you definitely can..." Nicki said, with a lift in her voice and a wide smile on her face. She came to me and took my hand, then she intertwined our fingers and finished her statement, "... and you definitely will!"

LeAnn also returned and said to me, "Aaron, just do whatever Nicki tells you to do."

"I can do that," I said, feeling such warmth just from holding hands with her. I'd held hands with a couple girls in the past, and even kissed a couple of them, and I'd always found that simple intimacy very comforting... and Nicki's hand in mine felt that same way right now. And even though I wanted to eat her pussy, to have her suck my dick, and to lose my virginity to her... or to my stepmom... I know... I know. It's twisted, but after all that had happened today, those goals weren't completely beyond the realms of possibility, were they? The idea of Nicki becoming my girlfriend was even more compelling... although that wasn't possible, since she was my stepsister... or was it? I mean we weren't blood related. There must be real cases of stepsiblings getting married. Am I rambling? Yes? Well no wonder... my head was in a turmoil!

"Yes, you need to do exactly as I say," Nicki confirmed. She squeezed my hand and easily tugged me away from the spot where a moment ago I'd been helplessly frozen in place.

"I'll do anything you tell me to," I rephrased my commitment, completely smitten with my stepsister... and not just sexually.

"I'll keep you to that promise," she said, squeezing my hand again.

"I mean it," I said and repeated the most significant word, "anything."

"I know you will," she said, as we went through the door.

As soon as we were outside, knowing we had only a little time before the parents paid the bill and followed us out, she shoved me against the wall of the building, and kissed me urgently.

I kissed her back with equal energy, and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. This kissing session was so much more intense than my previous two with those other girls... but unavoidably, it didn't last as long.

When she broke the kiss, she told me, "I've been wanting to do that for some time."

"You have?" I asked, very surprised to hear it.

"Yes. I've always had a crush on you. Didn't you know?"

"You have?" I repeated, like a parrot.

"Yes, you silly boy," she said. "And when I felt how big your dick was while I gave you that foot job, I decided to make you mine."

"Make me mine," I repeated nonsensically, in a complete daze, just as Mom and Dad emerged from the restaurant.

"To be continued," she whispered, taking my hand again and leading me to the SUV.

"Okay," I said, trying to process what she'd just told me... which was perhaps more shocking than everything else that had transpired today.

She climbed into the backseat first. I followed without even a hint of panic. Instead, I single-mindedly admired her lovely bod as she settled in.

As soon as we were seated and belted, she took my hand, placed it back on her nylon-clad leg, and rested her head against my shoulder, just like a lover would do.

Unlike the raw sexuality of my fingering her, I found this intimacy even more soothing. I didn't even notice the car beginning to move as she leaned against me. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep. And shortly afterward, so did I.

I don't know how long I napped, but I was awakened by my dick being rubbed.

I opened my eyes and discovered my dick was no longer in my shorts, although it was still concealed by my Lululemon underwear. I wondered how she'd gotten this far without waking me up

She looked at me as she rubbed my dick and whispered in my ear, "I can see you like things that are soft," I assumed meaning my underwear.

"And I can see you like things that are hard," I replied, trying to be witty, although I wasn't making much sense. My underwear was super soft... I wore only Lululemon underwear, because Dad could afford clothing that was that overpriced. It felt so good against my body, and I loved rubbing my dick through it. Yes, I even masturbated like a weirdo... usually coming in my underwear by rubbing my dick the same way Nicki was doing at the moment.

"Mmmmmmm, I sure do," she said. "Now lift your ass. I want to feast my eyes on this great white shark you're packing."

"Okay," I nodded, obeying her like I'd promised I would... except who in their right mind would disobey an order like that?!

I lifted my ass, and she pulled my shorts and underwear down around my ankles. She looked oh so eager and urgent!

And then my hard, seven-inch dick was freed from its lengthy confinement. Nicki's eyes sparkled as she gazed down upon it, just as LeAnn looked back, and her eyes sparkled too!

Nicki grinned, nodded, and mouthed, "Nice!" She took my dick in her hand and began stroking me slowly.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, in awe of receiving my very first hand job!

"You okay, son?" Dad asked when he heard me moan.

"Yeah, just stretching out some kinks," I said, the first thing that popped into my head.

"Okay, go for it," Dad said.

LeAnn watched her daughter stroking me and asked, I think mainly for my Dad's ears, "Are you comfortable back there, boo?"

I replied, "I'm incredibly comfortable right now," as if she didn't know. I could already feel my balls bubbling after all those hours of wild foreplay.

"Good. Now just relax," Nicki instructed, as she stuck her index finger into her mouth to moisten it, then began gently rubbing it over my cock head... making my entire body shudder in pleasure.

"Oooooh-kay," I moaned, this pleasure so much better and more intense than when I did it myself.

"Yes, boo," LeAnn encouraged me, obviously enjoying the sight of the wicked act happening in the backseat, only about two feet away from her eyes. "Just relax and let Nicki look after you."

"Okay," I repeated, as I watched Nicki's black hand slowly stroking my dick and rolling over my cock head, while LeAnn watched in voyeuristic pleasure.

Nicki whispered into my ear as she continued slowly stroking me, driving me wild, "Yes, baby. Just enjoy this, until you come all over my hand."

"Mmmhmm," I responded, at the moment unable to access any of my vocabulary. Normally I was pretty intelligent, but right now the blood that usually fed my brain was required elsewhere.

"Mmmmmm, baby, I want your cum so bad," she whispered, her tongue probing my ear, and her hot breath driving me even wilder.

"Soon," I whispered back, doing my best to control my breathing, so Dad wouldn't realize what was happening right behind him.

"Oh yes, baby! I can't wait!" she purred. I noticed she kept calling me baby, which was really hot, and also kind of romantic. "Shoot that big white load of cum all over my black hand!"

I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a sound. I was about to bust a nut, so she stroked me a little faster.

Between intermittent tugs on my earlobe with her teeth, she continued whispering her nasty monologue. "Give it to me! Give me that load! I want that white cum! Give it to me right... fucking... now!"

"Fuuuuuuuck," I groaned, fortunately mostly to myself, as my dick twitched, and my cum shot straight up in the air, first a couple big cannon blasts of cum, before the rest of it just oozed out.

"Good boy," she breathed. Then she kept stroking me throughout my most intense orgasm ever!

"Ooooh," was all I could muster, while I kept coming and coming!

Once I was spent, she took her hand away. A lot of my goo was coating her thenar eminence. (Here's an Anatomy Aside, free of charge. Did you know that technically your palm is called the thenar? And the stretch of flesh between your thumb and forefinger is technically known as the purlicue. You're welcome.) By whatever labels, she brought her cum-coated hand to her lips, and then she lapped up my cum and swallowed it.

My eyes went wide as I watched her doing that.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred.

I looked at LeAnn, who was watching intently.

LeAnn pointed to a big wad I'd shot into the air that had fallen back down onto my bare leg, and she mouthed, "Mine."

"Yours?" I mouthed with a raised eyebrow.

"Mine," she repeated.

Nicki looked at her Mom and noticed her pointing possessively at the globule of cum on my leg. She smiled, nodded, scooped up the cum with two of her fingers, and then stunningly, she presented her fingers to her Mom.

LeAnn opened her mouth and took her daughter's fingers between her lips, and she sucked my cum off of them.

I couldn't believe it!

Every time I thought things couldn't get any more unbelievable... they went ahead and did.

On top of that, the earlier tension between them over what I'd thought was me, had clearly ended, since they were now amicably sharing my cum.

Nicki took her finger away, and turned her attention back to me. She bent down and sucked another gob of cum off of my leg.

LeAnn turned back around, and I wondered how Dad could possibly be unaware of the illicit events occurring directly behind him.

Nicki then sat back up next to me, took my hand and placed it back on her leg, and sweetly kissed me on the cheek.

Still exposed, my dick gradually softened, and we then sat there for a good twenty minutes in a comfortable silence.

My hand slowly moved up and down her nylon-clad leg to keep me relaxed and my mind idly occupied.

Nicki rested her head back on my shoulder.

Her hand went to my thigh, and it rested there for a long time.

I felt a very intimate connection with her... even though my dick was still out... but no longer stiff and begging for attention.

Eventually, Dad announced, "Five miles until our next stop."

"Okay," I said, having been in a daze... like forever.

As LeAnn looked back and watched, I pulled my underwear and my shorts back up, and tucked myself away.

LeAnn asked, "Ready for a hike?"

"Yeah, I bet it'll be great to escape being cooped up back there for a while," Dad added.

"Yeah, for sure," I responded, although being 'cooped up' back here had been the best hours of my life.

"Hey, I don't appreciate that," Nicki protested.

"I didn't mean it like that," Dad backpedalled hurriedly.

"You'd better not," Nicki said playfully, "I've been keeping your son distracted and calm for miles and miles!"

"And I truly appreciate it, dear," Dad said.

"And so do I," I added.

Nicki stuck her hand under her skirt and started fingering herself, checking to make sure I was watching.

"You must have some magical powers," Dad said.

"She's just like me, honey," LeAnn interjected. "We're able to capture any man's full attention whenever we want."

"Well, I can't argue with that," Dad chuckled a little awkwardly, as Nicki pulled her fingers out from between her legs and fed me her pussy juice.

I opened my mouth, and sucked the tangy taste off of her fingers.

"I know you can't," LeAnn said. She leaned to her left, and appeared to be doing something on or near my Dad's crotch.

"Are you girls really going to go hiking wearing pantyhose?" Dad asked.

"Mom and I don't have a choice," Nicki said, sliding her fingers back into her pussy. They're keeping your son distracted."

"They are?" Dad asked.

"Yes, you silly," LeAnn said. "We've already established that he has a nylon fetish just like yours."

"Yes, but..." Dad began.

"No buts," LeAnn interrupted, "your son has been caressing my daughter's legs ever since we left Albuquerque."

"He has?"

"That's what's been keeping him distracted for all this time," LeAnn elaborated.

"Among other things," Nicki whispered in my ear, as she fed me her wet fingers again.

""Really?" Dad asked.

"Yes. Her soft silky sheer nylons have been relaxing him wonderfully, haven't they, boo?" LeAnn asked.

"Yes, Mommy," I said, "and I've also been staring at them a lot," after savouring the fingers in my mouth,

"I like the sound of that! You should call me Mommy from now on," LeAnn decided.

"Mommy?" Dad and I both asked in unison, although for different reasons. For me, it was one of my constant fantasies to fuck her while I called her Mommy or Mommy-slut... since I obviously read too much incest erotica. For Dad, it was likely What the fuck?

"That sounds perfect. I call you Daddy, don't I?" Nicki pointed out as she stuck her fingers back in her pussy.

"I guess," Dad said.

"Or you could go with Momma if you'd rather," LeAnn suggested. "That's what I always called my Momma, God rest her soul."

"Okay, Momma," I said, "although I'm very okay with Mommy, too."

"Then Mommy it is," LeAnn declared, as Nicki fed me some more of her delicious juices. Mommy winked at me while I sucked on her daughter's pussy-juice-coated fingers.

Dad pulled off the highway. So sadly, my feeding time was over.

He drove about a mile down a two-lane paved frontage road, and into the parking lot for a BLM trailhead. Then once he'd parked, we all climbed out of the SUV. This time like a gentleman, I offered my hand to my stepsister. She accepted it with a gracious smile, and once we were both standing, she kept her fingers entwined with mine, while Dad distributed four half-gallon canteens filled with water. (There'd been lots of ice in them when we'd left Albuquerque which had long since melted, but the water was still nice and cool.)

Nicki started walking with me, when LeAnn said, "I suggest you change into runners for the hike. Those stilettos will kill you out here."

"Right, good idea," Nicki said. She went back to the car, opened the door and bent over, thus giving me and my father a wonderful view of her luscious legs and some of her ass... and if you looked closely, you could see the pantyhose were ripped. Dad noticed me staring, but he didn't say anything.

With her Nike runners in her hands, she sat on the seat sideways, slipped out of her heels, placed them behind her in the car, and once her pretty feet had disappeared inside the Nikes, she requested, lifting her right leg, "Daddy, can you please tie my shoes for me?"

"Uh, sure," he said, surprised by the request, bending down to tie her shoe. Range Rovers have about eleven inches of ground clearance, so he didn't need to lean very far.

Then my Mommy called over, "Come and help your Momma, Aaron."

"Okay, Mommy," I said, loving the way that sweet word flowed off of my tongue.

I went around, after taking one more glimpse at my stepsister getting her shoes tied by my Dad. I wondered if he'd catch sight of her pretty pussy, since her short skirt was hiked up a fair amount.

LeAnn was sitting sideways in the front seat with her runners already on, and I said when I reached her, "I didn't even get to see your pretty painted toenails before you hid them away inside those runners."

"No worries. At some point, you'll get many opportunities to see, lick, worship, and even fuck these sexy nylon-clad feet," she promised wickedly. She crossed her right leg over her left one, providing me a pleasant view of that pantyhose-covered pussy she'd let me rub earlier.

"I'd better," I said, an unfamiliar confidence growing inside me.

"I like that, boo," she said.

"Like what?" I asked, as I leaned forward and began tying her shoelaces.

"A young white man who knows what he wants and takes it."

"Really?"

"Don't let your history books fool you, or your feminist psychology teacher, or anyone else. A black woman like myself craves to be a submissive slut for a white man with a big dick," she revealed. "And I'm not the least bit unusual in that respect."

"You do? You're not?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course in public I'm a strong-willed black woman who'll fight against misogyny and other bigotry, and stand up for women everywhere," she said, as I finished tying her first shoe. "But behind closed doors, I'm just a black woman who wants to be dominated and used like a 'nigga fuck doll' by a dominant white man I can trust."

"Oh, God," I groaned, my newly hard dick once again begging for attention.

"Think you can be that man for my daughter?" she asked, as she lifted her other leg.

"I can sure try," I said, unsure if I could do what she was suggesting, even if in my fantasies, I'd been that man many times... but without the race play. Her being black had no effect on my fantasies for her; instead, it was her utter beauty and warmth. Since the day we met, she'd always made me feel nurtured and special... and often horny.

"No, Aaron. I need better than that from you," she said a little impatiently, "My daughter needs a white man who'll treat her like a goddess in public. Who'll fawn over her. Who'll rush to open doors for her. Who'll love her adoringly, anyone who disapproves of PDA's be damned. But behind closed doors, she needs a man who'll place his possessive hands on her shoulders, guide her to her knees, and fuck her face. She needs a man who'll bend her over the kitchen counter while she's making dinner, slide his dick into her pussy, and dump a load in her. She needs a man who'll fuck her to multiple orgasms, eat her pussy, and paint her face with massive loads of cum. She needs a man who'll eat her asshole, and then pound it hard until he fills it up with another massive load. Do you think you can do all of that?"

As I finished tying her shoe, and she set it back to the floor of the SUV, I said resolutely while I adjusted my dick, "I've never done any of that before. But if that's what she needs, I'll be that man, or I'll die trying!"

"I can see that you like the idea," she said, gazing at the noticeable bulge in my shorts.