Backseat Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, son," Dad groaned.

"Thanks, Dad," I said breathlessly.

Once I finished coming, Nicki took my cock back into her mouth and nursed it... perhaps trying to extract any slow swimmers.

About a minute later, while both Nicki and I watched LeAnn devouring Dad's dick (I was feeling generous), he growled, "Get ready, slut."

"Come on my face!" LeAnn ordered, positioning her face just above his dick while she took it in her hand and stroked him vigorously.

"Be ready to get drenched, slut," he grunted, and then he shot a massive load all over her face from very close proximity!

"So hot," I groaned, as I watched my father coating my stepmother's face.

When he was done, LeAnn sat up and asked me, "How do I look, boo?"

"Wonderfully amazing," I approved, gazing upon her completely coated face... especially on the right side.

"Hey, what about me?" Nicki demanded, as she sat up too... her face coated with my cum.

"You look just as amazing," I said sincerely.

"Pull in at the next stop," LeAnn ordered.

"Already?" Dad asked.

"I do need to pee, but a cum walk should be lots of fun," she explained.

"Good idea! And a mother-daughter cum walk will be double fun," Nicki elaborated on the idea.

"Double the pleasure, double the fun," LeAnn misquoted the jingle slightly.

"You two are amazing," I said, hoping I'd be able to keep up with them while things kept getting crazier and crazier.

"I know," LeAnn said. "However, I need to say that your Dad is giving himself a little too much credit for getting you into the car and keeping you here."

"It was my idea," Dad objected mildly.

"True," she said, "but my sexy daughter and I made it work."

"Yes, you executed my plan perfectly," Dad said with a smirk.

"You bet my ass we did," LeAnn said.

"Later," Dad responded.

"Dad!" I gasped.

"What?" he shrugged, as he pulled off the highway and approached a truck stop along the frontage road. "LeAnn loves a white dick up her asshole! But I'm sure you already knew that."

"Yes, boo. Back home, you've shot a load or two while you listened to your father sodomizing me, have you not?" LeAnn asked, her cum-coated face now just a few inches away from my own face.

"Yes, I have jerked off to that exactly that more than once," I said readily, feeling there was no reason for any of us to keep any secrets anymore... at least not from each other.

"Hey! I want to try a dick in my asshole too," Nicki whined, feeling left out.

"My baby girl hasn't ever taken a dick in her tight black asshole?" Dad asked consolingly, as he pulled into the truck stop.

"No, Daddy. Not even once," she said, as I leaned back to put my dick away.

"Well, I'm sure my son will be glad to rectify that very soon," Dad said, coming to a stop. "Ha ha."

"You'll love Aaron's big dick in your asshole, honey," LeAnn said with an odd amount of enthusiasm.

"I still need to take his virginity first," Nicki pointed out.

"You can take care of that detail along the next stretch of the road," Dad said.

"Are you telling my baby girl to fuck your son in the backseat while you're driving?" LeAnn asked in mock shock. "With her Momma in the car?!"

"That's exactly what I'm telling her to do," Dad agreed.

"Just clarifying," LeAnn grinned, as Nicki climbed out of the car.

LeAnn got out too, and said, "We'll be back soon. Do you two honey bears want anything?"

"We're good for now," Dad said. "Have fun!"

"We will," she said, as arm in arm, they sauntered away.

Dad and I watched our women strolling towards the entrance in broad daylight, with cum clearly all over their faces.

Once they'd entered the building (a trucker yanking his head around for a classic doubletake just after he'd passed them), I said, "Well, that was really something."

"Yeah," Dad said. Then after a pause, he asked, "Do you like Nicki?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I mean in an 'I'd love to be in a relationship with her' kind of way?"

"Would you be okay with that?"

"Yeah, that was also part of the plan."

"It was?"

"Yep, Nicki told us she had a huge crush on you, and she thought you liked her too."

"I did," I said. "I mean I really do!"

"Good," he nodded, "because LeAnn and I think it would be great if you two went to college as a couple. As in openly living together. Nobody would need to know you're kind of related."

"Really?"

"Yes. You'd do well to avoid attending any schools in the South... an interracial couple would probably get hassled a lot. But for instance New Mexico Highlands University is less than two hours from Albuquerque, and it offers a wide range of majors and minors. They have accommodations on campus for married students, although I'm not sure whether that means you'd have to be legally married or not. So there'd be details to work out, but at least you wouldn't have to take out any student loans."

"You've obviously put some thought into this. Have you two been playing stepbrother-stepsister Cupid?"

"I guess you could say that," he laughed.

"I just did," I laughed back.

"Now we both agree this could be perfect, but we only want it to work if you both want it to work," he stressed.

"I do want it to work!"

"Good. Because she's a real keeper."

"So I'm learning."

"So don't fuck it up."

"I won't," I assured him sincerely.

Nicki came back first, laughing her ass off as she climbed into the car and sat down on my left. "That was hilarious!"

"What was?" I asked, my cum still clearly coating her face.

"Our cum walk," she said. "The looks we got were epic!"

"I imagine," I said. "I'd call you the sexiest slut I've ever seen."

"Awww, you say the nicest things," she said, pulling me in for a 'tasty' kiss.

"Get a room," Dad joked, as my hand cupped her breast.

"Thanks to a certain plan... that a certain Daddy hogged all the credit for... this is our room for now," Nicki pointed out, before shoving her tongue down my throat.

"I guess it is," Dad laughed, just before LeAnn also returned.

"White people aren't at all used to seeing black women with cum all over their faces," LeAnn reported.

"Or to seeing two black women making out with man cum all over our faces," Nicki added.

"You two made out in there?" I asked.

"Yeah. Does that turn you on?" Nicki asked.

"Is it bad that it does?" I asked.

"Nope. You guys can perv on this!" Nicki invited, and then she leaned over me, and her Mom leaned towards her, and soon Dad and I were watching a red-hot incestuous kissing show! Sure, I'd read some incest porn... but nothing compares to watching it in the raw... even if it's just kissing.

"Shit," Dad said.

"You like, Daddy?" Nicki asked.

"I do, baby girl," Dad said.

"How about you, boo?" LeAnn asked me.

"Yeah, it's fucking hot!"

"Language," Dad said in unison with LeAnn and Nicki... making us all laugh.

"We have a couple more hours of driving today, and I've booked us at a hotel in Dallas," Dad said, as Nicki sat back down in her seat.

"Then why is your dick still inside your shorts?" Nicki asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe I got distracted by a couple of hot babes," I said, as I lifted my ass and smoothly pulled my shorts and underwear all the way off. "Better?" I asked.

"Much," Nicki approved, as she pulled her skirt down and off of herself.

"Start driving, honey," LeAnn ordered. "We're still in broad daylight, and we have a couple of half-naked teens in the backseat." She had a point: it was only about 5:30 locally and it was summertime, so we couldn't expect any 6:00 November sunsets.

"Can do," Dad said, as Nicki reached over and started slowly stroking my dick. I placed a hand on her leg, and caressed her silky sheer nylons. I could never get enough of doing that!

As we accelerated back onto the interstate, LeAnn said, "I'm taking these sneakers off."

"Oh, me too!" Nicki said.

"Did you know your father loves sucking on my nylon-clad toes, licking my sweaty soles, and getting nylon-clad foot jobs?" LeAnn asked me.

"I also love shooting loads all over your feet," he added.

"Then lover boy, why don't you jump in and do some foot worshipping right now?" Nicki asked me. She pulled off her sneakers, spun her body around, leaned her back against the door, and stuck her feet in my lap.

LeAnn lifted her feet to the dashboard, and wiggled her toes.

"You're such a tease," Dad said, as I took Nicki's left foot in my hand and raised it to my face. Then took a sniff.

"Does it smell good?" Nicki asked.

"It does," I said, as I licked her silky sheer sole. "And it tastes amazing," I added, as I tasted her salty, sweaty soles.

"Your son obviously likes to lick his woman's feet too," LeAnn reported, as she watched us.

"Who wouldn't?" Dad asked rhetorically, looking into the rear view mirror to catch a glimpse of me worshipping his stepdaughter's foot.

"So good," I said, in awe of this simple, yet sexual task.

"Make sure to lick every inch of her foot," LeAnn coached me.

"I will," I assured her, and my tongue did just that.

"That feels real good, baby," Nicki moaned, ever so sexily.

"I'll always be here to make you feel good," I promised, willing to do anything to keep her happy.

"You're so sweet," she said as I bathed her sole.

"You two are so cute," LeAnn said, watching me worshipping her daughter's foot.

Eventually, I moved on to her toes, and I sucked each piggy into my mouth individually... tasting her unique, salty sweat on every toe I savoured.

Nicki then offered me her other foot, and I replicated my dedicated tongue bathing of her sole, and then I focused on her digital delicacies.

This lasted for a good fifteen minutes, before Nicki took her feet away and asked bluntly, "Wanna fuck?"

"Nicki!" LeAnn rebuked with a belly laugh!

"Sorry, Momma! Aaron, do you want me to straddle your big white phallus and ride you until you ejaculate inside my snatch?" Nicki rephrased.

"Much better," LeAnn approved. "May I watch?"

"Yes please, to both questions," I replied. My dick was throbbing, because I knew I was about to lose my virginity... just like many other teens did in the backseat of a car... but totally unlike almost all those others... our parents were present, and they were expressing their approval!

"Slide over a bit, boo," LeAnn suggested, "so Nicki will have more legroom when she rides you."

"Okay," I said, the demise of my virginity being choreographed by my stepmom. Weird compounding weird!

I shifted over to sit sideways on the seat, with my back resting against those suitcases and my legs sticking out straight.

Nicki straddled me, and I placed my hands on her hips to help her stay balanced.

Then I just sat there like the letter L, while I watched her slowly lowering her body and her pussy onto my dick.

"Oh, yeah, sweetheart," LeAnn purred, "take that big white dick inside your pussy."

Dad adjusted his mirror to get a better view, and Nicki turned her head to the left and smiled at him, saying, "Hi, Daddy."

"Hi, honey," he replied warmly.

"Want to watch me riding your son?" she asked, as she engulfed my dick.

"Oooooh," I groaned, as I felt her wet warmth... which was a very different feeling from getting sucked.

"Yeah, I do, honey," he said.

"Show Aaron why you're worthy to be his slut," LeAnn said.

"Do you want me to be your slut?" Nicki asked a bit nervously, now sitting completely down on my dick.

"Please don't sell yourself short, you wonderful bitch. I do want you to be my slut, but I also want you to be my girlfriend," I told her.

"You do?" she asked, looking surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah, I really do," I said.

"Then ask her a proper question, silly," LeAnn said to me.

"I'd love to. Nicki, will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked, as she sat on my lap, my seven-inch dick stuffed completely inside her. "I promise to treat you like royalty whenever we're out in public, and like my dirty, obedient slut whenever we're not."

"That sounds perfect! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" she squealed, and she leaned forward and kissed me, like we were teenagers in the backseat of a car. Oh. Wait. We were that.

For a minute, she sat on my dick as we tenderly made out... it was sweet and romantic.

Then our romantic interlude was interrupted by LeAnn saying, "Nicki, go ahead and take our boy's virginity now. And our house rules say you haven't accomplished that, until you make him come."

"What house rules?" Nicki asked, surprised.

"I just made them up," she said. "But I know you won't be happy until he comes inside you, so do it!"

"Yes, ride that white dick," Dad added, now getting directly involved in my sex life. (Hey, I'm not complaining!)

"You heard our folks," I said, "ride my dick, baby. Yee Hah!"

"Mmmmm, yes I will, baby," she purred, and she began slowly grinding on my dick.

"Oh, that feels so good," I moaned while she milked my dick.

"Oh, you nasty girl," LeAnn purred, "teasing him like that."

"We still have almost two more hours before we reach Dallas," Nicki explained.

"So we do," LeAnn agreed.

I reached up and cupped both of her tits.

"Unbutton your blouse, honey," LeAnn said, "let your boyfriend feel your big tatas skin on skin."

"Do you want to see and feel up my big, bodacious black titties?" Nicki asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yes please, baby. Show me those big black tits," I said.

"Okay," she said, and she... slowly.... unbuttoned her blouse... a single... methodical... button at a time.

"You really are a tease," LeAnn accused, acting like a bit of a tease herself.

"But I also aim to please," Nicki said sexily. "I'll tease my wonderful new boyfriend, and I'll keep teasing him until he comes!"

"You're succeeding with both goals," I said. She continued slowly grinding on my dick, while she painstakingly unbuttoned her blouse, while I stroked my hands up and down her nylon-clad thighs.

"You two are so cute together," LeAnn pointed out.

"Does Daddy want to see my young, ripe, black tits too?" Nicki asked.

"I don't know," he said, turning to his wife. "Do I, honey?"

"It's sweet of you to ask," LeAnn replied, leaning over and kissing his cheek, "but you'll be happy to hear that I want you to perv on my daughter's gorgeous bubbies. Because after she gets you all horny and shit, then I'll be the one reaping the benefits."

"Then yes, I'd love to... um... perv on your... gorgeous bubbies," he agreed, looking back into the mirror.

"But also keep your eyes on the road," I reminded him, a bit nervously.

"Yes, son," he nodded, hurriedly focusing back on the road ahead.

Finally, the last button was unbuttoned, so I immediately darted my hands up from her thighs to cup both tatas in the flesh.

"She has great tits," LeAnn bragged on her behalf.

"But they're not as big as yours, Mommy," Nicki purred.

"You both have large, beautiful tits," I appraised.

"Take your hands away for a second," Dad requested.

I obliged, allowing my Dad an unobstructed look at my girlfriend's tits, but only for a couple of seconds, before my hands returned to grasp them.

"Very nice," Dad approved, before returning his full attention to the highway.

"Agreed," I said, playing with her tits.

Then for a few minutes, Nicki leaned forward fully onto my chest, and kept slowly riding my dick, while I kissed her neck, and her chesticles, and especially her nipples.

"You two are so hot," LeAnn said, getting turned on by watching her daughter having sex with her stepson.

"Do you like watching us, Mommy?" Nicki asked.

"I do, baby, I really do," she said.

"But maybe we should give them a little privacy," Dad suggested.

"Fine," LeAnn said, then she winked at us and turned around. "But once we get to the hotel, Mr. husband, you'd better be prepared for a marathon fucking."

"If I have to," Dad joked.

"You do have to," LeAnn stressed, as she stuck her feet back on the dashboard. "If only to keep that dick of yours well exercised."

"You'll never have to worry about that," Dad assured her.

"What's the most loads you've shot in a single day, baby?" Nicki asked me.

"Dunno. Seven or eight, I guess," I answered, having never kept track.

"Tomorrow let's see if we can reach double digits."

"What about today?" I asked.

"Now I dunno, We'd really have to pick up the pace."

"Then you shouldn't have teased me for hours and hours."

"I didn't know how far we were going to take this," Nicki explained.

"Is this far enough?" I asked.

"Probably, but only for today," she said. She turned her head to me, and we kissed again.

After a couple minutes of kissing, I suddenly ordered, "Now ride me hard!"

"Can do, baby," Nicki said. She almost did the splits, her right foot now resting on one of the suitcases behind my head, her left one on the floor, and she began slamming herself vigorously on my dick.

"Oh yes, that's it," I moaned. Such a difference from that marathon slow burn!

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh yeah, I love you riding my dick!" I said enthusiastically.

"I love slamming myself on your dick," she moaned, moving her left hand to the back of Dad's seat. "Daddy, your son's dick feels so good inside my pussy!"

"I'm glad, sweetheart," Dad said.

"So big!" she moaned.

"Ride that dick, honey," LeAnn cheered her on. "Show him what a dynamite black slut you can be for his white dick."

"I'll do anything for your white dick, baby," Nicki moaned, now really bouncing on my dick... taking my entire salami with each descent.

"Anything?" I asked, having agreed earlier that I would do anything she told me to do. And I still would, except now it went both ways.

"Anything, baby," Nicki repeated, "I'll be your twenty-four seven cum slut in the car, in the hotel, in public, and at college this fall."

"You want to be my girlfriend and slut even when we go to college?" I asked.

"I'll be your girlfriend, your slut, your live-in cum bucket, and whatever else you want me to be," she promised, really riding me.

"Sounds great! But what I want right now is to be the one doing the fucking," I said, as I tried to figure out a way of actually doing that.

"You want to pound me, baby?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah. Let's try this: I'll hug my legs for a moment, then you can spin around and brace your hands against the window," I instructed.

"Oh, yes baby! Tell me what to do!" Nicki cried out. She got off my dick, I scrunched my knees against my chest, she turned around, knelt with her left knee on the seat and her right foot on the floor, and leaned forward against the window, her back end ready for some canine style playtime.

"That's perfect," I said, and I knelt behind her, realizing my ass was numb from sitting on it for so long.

"Now shove that dick inside my pussy," Nicki demanded urgently, "and fuck me with your big white dick!!"

As I positioned my dick at her inviting pussy, Nicki added, "Yes, Mommy, I said fuck. I want my boyfriend to fuck me, pound me, and explode his white, creamy load deep inside my pussy!"

"You're an adult, honey," LeAnn said, "you're allowed to say fuck. Now fuck my daughter, Aaron! Fuck her hard, come inside her, and you will have left your accursed virginity solidly behind you!"

"Yes, Mommy," I said obediently, as I slid deep inside my girlfriend.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, big brother," Nicki moaned, "fuck me with that big white dick!"