Backseat Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste me," she whispered into my ear, about seven or eight minutes into my lengthy, slow fingering.

I looked a question at her.

"Taste me on your finger," she whispered directly into my ear, her words and her hot breath... and an unexpected lick... making my hard dick rage!

I nodded my willingness.

I pulled my finger out and moved it under my nostrils... inhaling her exotic, addicting scent... similar, but slightly different from her mother's.

I then brought it to my lips, and sucked her wetness off my finger.

Heavenly!

She tasted better than I could ever have imagined!

Many guys give a less than flattering description of a woman's pussy scent and taste. But judging from my brief experience today, they were all wrong, wrong, wrong!

The taste was tantalizing, albeit gone almost as quickly as it appeared... I wished I could bend down and dive between her legs to get a taste directly from her pussy!

I brought my finger back to her pussy...fingered her for a few seconds... pulled out, and tasted her again.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, watching me behaving like a kid in an all-you-can-eat candy store.

"So good," I whispered.

"What's so good?" Dad asked. Apparently I hadn't whispered as softly as I'd thought!

"My Coke," I lied. I sat back up, my other hand going to Nicki's pussy to rub her outer lips. So now both of my hands were touching her... one on the outside, the other still moving back and forth inside her.

"Does it taste really good?" LeAnn asked.

I knew what she was really asking.

"Yes, and it's very refreshing," I answered, as I took my right hand away from inside her daughter's pussy, and stuck it between my lips.

"I bet it is," my stepmother smiled, taking a sip of her own Coke.

"Is it too hot in here?" Dad asked.

"It is a little hot back here," Nicki agreed, grabbing my right hand and placing it back in her pussy.

"Yeah, they do look a little hot back there," LeAnn said, smiling widely... watching me rubbing her daughter's pussy.

"I'll turn the air up," Dad said.

"Thanks," I replied, taking a sip of my Coke in one hand while still rubbing Nicki's pussy with the other.

"Keep him distracted," LeAnn said.

"I'm doing my best," Nicki said, pursing her lovely full lips.

LeAnn placed her pretty feet onto the dashboard again, this time sans shoes... and wiggled her delicious toes... well, assumedly at least. "Do you think you can drive and drool simultaneously, honey?"

"I think I can manage," Dad said. I could tell by the back of his head that he was now taking frequent glances at his wife's beautiful nylon-clad toes, just like I was doing steadily... although only for a minute, before Nicki tugged on my free hand.

"Focus on me!" she whispered harshly, annoyed by my attention on her mother.

"Sorry!" I apologized, sticking the Coke back in its holder, then bringing my right hand back to her pussy, and sliding two fingers inside this time.

"Ooooooooh," Nicki moaned, as my additional finger spread her tight pussy a little wider.

"You okay back there?" Dad asked.

"They're fine," LeAnn said. "Focus on my gorgeous feet."

"Yes, honey, they really are," Dad agreed, as I began finger fucking my stepsister with two fingers... and this time, every ten strokes pulling out and sucking her pussy juices off my fingers.

Then repeat.

I kept up this routine for a long time.

For miles and miles.

Finger fucking... eight, nine, ten.

Sucking.

It was obvious after a couple dozen miles, I was driving her wild... a constant tease. I'd read that teasing a woman until she can't take it anymore was a great way to get her off. I was admittedly getting her very frustrated, but the payoff would be well worth it! I was definitely testing the limits of that theory.

Then... I got up to the ten pumps and pulled out... but now with my left hand, I rubbed her swollen clit.

"Oh Jesus," Nicki moaned into my ear.

"You like that?" I whispered back, this time making sure that I actually was at a low decibel level.

"Don't stop," she answered, as I began a new pattern of pleasing her inside and out, while still taking my frequent tastes of her pussy.

"Not on your life," I replied. This sexual activity was the most surreal but effective way to remain distracted while I was inside a vehicle!

I don't know how long I kept this up... definitely for lots of miles... when Dad announced, "We'll be stopping for lunch in nine miles."

Nicki's eyes went wide with dismay.

"Sounds good," I said. I needed to say something positive!

"You guys hungry?" LeAnn asked, looking back at us with a teasing smirk.

"Starving," Nicki said, before whispering into my ear with a soft moan, "Only nine more miles? Finger bang me faster!"

I nodded, as I continued teasing her clit while pumping my two fingers in and out of her pussy a lot faster!

"I'm starving too," LeAnn said. "How about you, Steven?"

"I can always eat," Dad said.

"I know you can," LeAnn responded, which sounded harmless, but having heard her yell things like: "Eat my black pussy! Suck on my fat clit!" and, "I'm coming on your face!" told me it was innuendo.

"Oh, always," Dad responded, taking it 'the wrong way' as well.

With LeAnn helpfully distracting my father, I now focused on the task at hand... literally... as I fingered Nicki furiously, and also began tapping on her clit... making her legs twitch constantly.

She tugged on my ear with her teeth... gently... and whispered, "Faster, baby, faster!"

I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy as fast as I could, while stimulating her clit. Her moans got louder, and she bit down on her lip to keep herself from erupting with a scream... and maybe some squeals... and thus alerting my oblivious father to the debauchery occurring directly behind him.

"Oh, Aaron," she moaned into my ear a few seconds later, just before she squeezed her legs together and came, pressing her open lips against my neck, and moaning against my skin.

I felt her wetness all over my fingers, as her body quaked and trembled against me.

About a minute later, while I watched in voyeuristic awe and pride in my accomplishment, she opened her legs again.

I pulled my fingers out, and rushed those soaking wet digits to my lips... slurping a generous amount of her tasty, intensified cum into my mouth.

Then, while she kept her legs spread wide, I brought my fingers back to her leaking pussy and retrieved some more of her cum and stuck it in my mouth, while she licked and kissed my neck some more.

I did that a couple more times, savouring my stepsister's pussy cum, before Nicki asked in a normal voice, "How much further? I really need to pee!"

"Three more miles, I think," Dad responded.

"Then hurry, Daddy," Nicki said, sounding so cute by addressing him as 'Daddy' for the first time I could recall... which was surprisingly hot.

I sat back up and saw LeAnn watching us.

I grinned.

She grinned back... like a she-wolf.

Nicki took my hand and placed it on her leg again. I slowly moved it up and down, still enjoying the soothing sensations of the sheer silk, even after the two exhilarating sexual encounters of sucking on Nicki's breasts through her blouse, and then fingering her to a powerful orgasm.

I was... oddly... becoming a man in a new fashion, in the backseat of the family Range Rover.

A few minutes later, we were parked in front of a TGI Friday restaurant (recently rebranded Fridays), and Nicki leapt out of the car and began scurrying towards the bathroom, the moment we came to a stop.

I got out, adjusted my dick, and stretched.

"Hungry?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, a little," I said, although what I really wanted was some more tastes of Nicki's pussy. I knew it wouldn't fill me up, but it sure was delicious. Easily the best appetizer I'd ever had!

"Good. Let's eat," Dad said. "Except I need to hit the can too."

"Then go," LeAnn said. "Aaron and I will snag us a table."

"Okay," he said, and headed for the restaurant.

"So... did finger fucking my daughter help to alleviate your anxiety?" she asked, the moment we were alone.

"Language," I teased.

"I just say things like that to keep my baby girl off balance," she grinned wickedly. "I know that you know I have a very wicked tongue."

"You do?" I asked, surprised.

"Your bedroom is adjacent to ours, and the wall is quite thin," she pointed out.

"I may have occasionally heard the odd spicy word or phrase," I shrugged.

"And do you jerk off while you listen to your Dad fucking me?"

"I plead the Fifth," I said, as we reached the restaurant. Now I was hard again because of her questioning!

"It's okay if you do," she reassured me. "Actually, I hope you do."

"Ohhh! If you're in favour of it, then yes, I do it all the time."

"May I ask you a personal question?" she asked, while we lingered outside the entrance.

"You mean more personal than that last one?" I joked.

Touché," she said with a smile. Then asked, "Are you still a virgin?"

I stared at the ground and answered, "Yes ma'am."

"That's a shame,"

"Yeah. Well, I don't go to parties or anything, so my opportunities to meet girls are pretty much nonexistent."

"Blow jobs?"

"No."

"Hand jobs?" she asked, looking more and more concerned.

"Besides my own hand?" I asked trying to make light of this awkward conversation. It felt more than a little humiliating.

"Oh, boo," she said lovingly, touching my heartstrings while she pulled me into one of her motherly, all-enveloping hugs.

"It is what it is," I demurred, having hoped that when I got to college and lived on a dorm where I'd never have to drive anywhere, I could meet a girl, and so forth.

"No, it isn't just what it is," she denied like my champion, leaning back with her arms still around my waist and gazing into my eyes.

"The opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet," I said, still trying to downplay my lack of experience.

"Then we'll just have to change the nature of your opportunities," she said, reaching down to my dick and giving it a squeeze. "This bad boy needs to come out and play. Real soon."

Feeling brazen after everything that had happened today, including her hand on my cock just now, I asked, "You mean this bad boy big white cock?"

"Mmmmmm. You naughty boy, flirting with your mother like that," she rebuked me, but in a playful, sensual way.

"Except that two sizzling hot babes are inspiring me to get out of my head and come out of my shell," I replied, that statement being completely true. No way in a million years would I have agreed to this road trip if only my Dad had been trying to coax me into doing it!

In fact I'd been so adamant against it, that he'd cobbled together a way where I could take a bus from a stop only six blocks from our house to the Albuquerque International Sunport, then I could take a courtesy shuttle from the airport to a hotel a mile and a half away, then after staying the night in the hotel, I could shuttle back to the airport very early the next morning, and my flight to the Florida Panhandle (with no less than three layovers!) would arrive at midnight. Then no way I'd walk very far in a strange city in the dark, so I'd catnap in the Destin-Fort Walden airport until morning, and then I'd walk to a bus station in Valparaiso and catch a bus the sixteen miles to Destin, which was our final destination. I'd then check into the hotel Dad would have booked in Destin, and wait for the rest of my family to arrive. Dad would also have arranged for FedEx to deliver the stuff I'd be shipping to myself. The trip would have been a complete hassle, but it was doable.

"Well, boo," she smiled warmly, "that's our plan. To get you out of your head and into a much more enjoyable lifestyle."

"Well, although you and Nicki have a very unusual way of accomplishing that," I smiled back gratefully, " so far it's working like a charm."

"And what we've done so far is only the beginning," she foreshadowed intriguingly, as she reached for the door.

"Sounds great!" I said, excited to learn what else she and her hot daughter still had in store for me.

"By the way, we black folks call a penis a dick, not a cock," she said.

"Really?" I asked, as she went into the restaurant.

"Really," she confirmed, and I accompanied her in. Nicki was already waiting for us in the foyer.

"What took you so long?" she asked, her arms crossed and looking a little annoyed. I wasn't sure if it was because she was hangry, or perhaps a bit jealous.

"I was chatting with my favourite son," LeAnn smiled warmly at me.

"About?" Nicki asked tersely.

"That's enough of that attitude, young lady," LeAnn scolded firmly, impressively shifting from sensual to ruling the roost in a heartbeat.

"Fine," Nicki snapped, making it clear it wasn't fine.

"A table for four, honey," LeAnn asked the male Matre'd, again shifting into a third tone and persona in a heartbeat. This time the earthily charming Pearl Bailey. <If you don't recognize the name of this iconic singer, then check her out on YouTube, and thank me later.>

"Yes, ma'am," he said, "please follow me."

"After you ladies," I gestured courteously, and then I was able to admire their perfect backsides as I followed them.

"Such a gentleman," LeAnn smiled warmly.

"You'd better be checking out my ass," Nicki whispered, as she turned back to speak for a moment, then hurried to catch back up with her Mom.

"Don't mind if I do," I said, my confidence building with each of our interactions.

We were seated in a booth, where I sat on the far right, LeAnn sat across from me, Nicki sat on my left, and Dad sat on the far left next to LeAnn, when he joined us a minute later.

A very pretty blonde waitress appeared with a tray and four waters, and she took our drink orders. Usually I'd be slyly admiring her, or even outright staring at such a blonde bombshell, but I was currently having a marvelous time with two raven bombshells, and strangely, they were both vying for my attention... although I wasn't sure they were both happy about it.

LeAnn's leg foot was out of her shoe, and her silky sheer sole (another hot alliteration) was slowly wandering up and down my leg... thank God I was wearing shorts! I wondered what her two silky sheer soles would feel like rubbing my dandy dauntless dick (yet another one).

Meanwhile, Nicki had taken charge of my left hand and placed it under her skirt again, and if the waitress was observant, she might notice.

Having never before today had any sexual interactions with women at all (except for Nicki's memorable nylon foot job), all this bounty added up to sensory overload. I should note that I'm actually a decent-looking guy. I'm no ten, or even a nine, but a solid seven, and perhaps even an eight, in the eyes of some beholders. I'm in great shape, since after spending almost a year doing rehab after that tragic accident, I'd gotten into the habit of regular physical workouts, and Dad had even set up an entire gym for me in our basement. In fact, this trip was the first time I wouldn't be working out every day, since my nasty bout with COVID. So I was ripped. My ongoing problem was only that I lacked the confidence to speak with girls in a player sort of way. I did have a few friends who were girls... and a couple of them had even showed me some obvious interest, but I didn't know how to make it work, since I didn't drive, or even get into cars ... and dates that featured riding on buses didn't seem very cool in 2023. So alas, I was an eighteen-year-old, who before the strange foot rubbing three weeks ago, and the incredibly surreal events of today, had absolutely zero sexual experience, except for handling my own dick.

"I'm so proud of you, son," Dad said.

"Thanks," I said, "Nicki and Mom have been doing a great job of keeping me distracted."

"That's great," he said enthusiastically, and God was I thankful he didn't ask me for any details about how they'd done it... and I was surprised he didn't ask.

"If I'd known these two had enough magical powers to get you willing to ride in a car, I would have suggested this trip a few months ago!"

I gasped in horror! "Dad, even with their magic, there'd be no way I could handle a trip like this in the winter!" The accident had happened during a rare snowstorm, which was why my Mom had fatally lost her traction on some black ice, so the only thing I was more terrified of than getting into a car, was snow. It had snowed once last winter, and I couldn't force myself out of the house to go to school that day.

"Well, boo," LeAnn said, "you know I'm hoping to take you and your father up to Canada to visit my family this winter." As she spoke, her shoeless, nylon-covered foot wandered up between my legs, and slyly coaxed them apart.

"I-I-I still can't believe you're from Canada," I stammered, her foot now resting between my legs just a couple inches from my crotch.

"Black people live in Canada too, eh?" Nicki said, making it sound like, 'Duh', as she placed her hand on my leg... just a couple inches away from accidentally touching her Mom's foot.

"I didn't mean it that way," I said.

"We know what you meant," my stepmom said, as her foot next went directly to my crotch. "To you, Nickie and I look like southern belles."

"Exaaaactly," I replied, trying to act casual with my Dad's wife's foot on my dick.

"Aren't southern belles those white bitches from Disney films?" Nicki asked, her hand now travelling slowly and steadily up my mostly bare leg.

"We're building our own Disney world," LeAnn replied, "It'll be called 'The Princess and the Frog Bayou', and we're 'Almost there'," slowly gliding her foot up and down my throbbing dick.

"Well, you're the prettiest two women I know of," Dad said. "Isn't that right, son?"

"One hundred percent," I said, as the waitress returned with our drinks.

Nicki moved her hand away from me to accept her drink, but LeAnn's foot remained where it was... although it stopped moving... now just resting on my dick... and it occurred to me that my dick had been hard for about three hours now, almost nonstop.

We ordered our meals, and for the next ten minutes while we waited for our food, we discussed random things like the upcoming NFL season, the new Travis Scott album (I think he's terrible, but Nicki thinks he's amazing), and an upcoming state park only two hours away from our house where we could go hiking. We were just beginning to move on to discussing autumn, when our food arrived.

The entire time, my stepmother's foot had been resting on my dick... occasionally pressing down on it a little... or moving up and down for just a few precious, teasing moments. Also, while my left hand was now resting high under Nicki's skirt, and the temptation to advance my hand to her pussy was growing... except the skirt was pretty tight the way she was seated, so getting there would be a challenge... unlike when she'd hiked all the way it up in the SUV.

The waitress returned, and asked if we wanted any dessert.

LeAnn asked, pressing her foot against my dick with intent, "Do you want some dessert, Aaron?"

"I can always use dessert," I said. Then Nicki placed her hand on my dick a moment later, and she felt her Mom's foot already there.

"Mom!" Nicki barked, exasperated.

"Honey, not here," LeAnn responded, her voice firm, yet still soft... although she did remove her foot.

"Fine!" Nicki said, not quite snarling. You could cut the tension with a knife (a stupid saying, but it kind of worked this time), as her hand claimed my now unoccupied dick.

Dad looked confused, but he was savvy enough not to say anything.