All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 17'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who in the world would only rate this a 1?

You must have a real hater following you to only give you a "1 Star".

I have been following your entire series and love your writing style. Your flow and descriptions are better than most of the writers on this site. For those who choose to rate her story, consider the quality of writing, not just the content.

Bravo Vanessa, and keep writing!

SoupnutsSoupnutsover 4 years ago

Jackpot, two stories in one week! Love your writing. Although it would have a interesting twist if Dipper had her hooking naked for at least an hour.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow ... couldn't believe my eyes!

So fast a new chapter. Felt like Christmas. Please write more. The pace of the story is perfect, and the style of writing belongs to the absolute best on Literotica.

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
I just found your stories. YAY!!!!

You now have one more avid follower. I hope to see more of your fine work - so very realistic!

I also love and lust the way you have preg risk sex included - so many authors forget sex is basically about procreation. I have a feeling you personally know that preg risk sex is the hottest sex there is. All other sex is just mutual masturbation, especially condom covered sex.

PLEASE keep up the good work - so many more chapters can follow the first 17.

Lustfully yours,

Master Paul, a breeding Dom

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story idea

Mama learns all. Mama looks like Vanessa’s older sister with more tits. Rather than being mad, mama is a little jealous and discloses she was once a princess hooker who did it all many times and saved enough money to quit in order to raise Vanessa. Mama misses the life, the sex and the money, and so she gets Vanessa to persuade Dipper to audition Mama. Dipper then offers to put Mama to work. Mama agrees to work if Dipper and his friends will also look after her (at first on trial basis). Mama works back into a great success, especially with groups of men, but disappoints Dipper when she says she only wants to work part time. Mama and Vanessa develop a taste for each other during all of this. With Terry’s help, Dipper makes lemonade from lemons, developing the two women into a very lucrative gangbang team featuring Mama and Vanessa working each other over as a warmup. As the two women gain fame Dipper and Terry arrange special parties that travel monthly to wherever wanted by those rich enough to pay their high prices. Mama gets a Dipper tattoo, and the women each add the North Star to honor Terry. (Mae and Karen could join.) although they no longer must in order to live well and have all of the sex they want, Vanessa and Mama still walk the streets of San Francisco from time to time for kicks.

SweetTastnNessSweetTastnNessover 4 years agoAuthor

Although Interesting, the "Story Idea" won't work, because it is not what happened. Getting ahead of my story, but my parents found out about my prostitution and I was ostracized from my family. I have had no contact with my parents or brother in over 10 years. I shamed my traditional parents and I became dead to them. So, I cannot suggest my mother getting into prostitution because it is not something she did or would have ever entertained doing.

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
Just reread your stories, even better on the reread.

They are even hotter on the next reading due to knowing what would follow.

I saw your spoiler post. If you were white a mom dau combination could be very acceptable. I was IMing with a momslut last night who is part owner of an escort agency. The agency's clients are all black and a lot of the prostitutes are mom dau combinations, many of whom are either black pregnant or sell themselves as "gambler" whores, meaning they charge extra for unprotected pregnancy risk sex, similar to what you are doing with one charge for covered and a higher charge for bareback in an unprotected fertile puss.

There are enough new mom daus getting interested in this that she had a pregnancy test party last night. One of the 4 tested was positive as her mom deliberately had her black bred on her ovulation day. Her not pregnant mom was at a blacks only gloryhole risking pregnancy on the command of her dau (I had a long IM with momslut and got her hot enough to agree to turn control of her fertility over to the dau she tricked into getting black pregnant). I expect her mom will soon be pregnant along with her, then both pregnant sluts will whore themselves out as black pregnant hooker sluts.

As to what happened to you, that is also not uncommon. I corresponded with a gang owned breeding slut for a few months. She came from a traditional Catholic family and when she told her parents she was black bred out of wedlock with no idea who the baby daddy might be she was immediately kicked out and her clothes tossed onto the lawn. She moved in with her lesbian lover who was also black pregnant from the gang. the gang would get new girls in by Craig's list ads, and then tell them that repeat performances were only for women who tossed out their pills and were open to pregnancy.

The baby was removed immediately on birth and sold for a profit on the black market. Not having a baby to raise allowed for repeated breedings with no downside of diaper changing (I wonder if this is to be your fate). Her lover was on her 4th breeding.

Back to your story. I see you pledged yourself completely to your black pimp with (like Me) a breeding fetish. and became a real hooker, meaning a pimp owned streetwalker. As it was Tuesday this was your first day of being fertile (sperm can last for up to 5 days in a fertile puss) and you should ovulate the coming Sunday, assuming a 28 day cycle. I hope to hear how each day makes things ever hotter as it gets more and more risky. I wonder who you will fuck on your O day, or if you may get rented out as a breeding whore for much extra $.

One thing I do wonder about, as you are now property of a black pimp, is punishment. A lot of pimps, especially blacks will punish their property for not making quota for instance, or for disobedience (and sometimes just for pleasure). As you will be disobeying your pimp in regards to fucking unprotected when you have the gang bang on Thursday and Friday, is some pimp punishment in order? Say some painful pussy or nipple clamps while riding to SF for some streetwalking? Or a whipping? Please bring this aspect out even if it is to show your pimp is into control only, and not punishment. Do you have any thoughts on this? I think your followers would enjoy hearing of them.

I also hope you will go into more detail on how you personally feel when risking impregnation, especially black impregnation. One thing us guys can only get secondhand is how insemination feels on the woman's side. How did you react when you felt that first pulse of sperm enter you for instance? the more details on your feelings the hotter your very fine story will be. Actually the more details the better it will be. Ever notice how much a good writer goes into detailed descriptions?

Sorry for this being a bit long but you bring the lust out of Me.

Lusting to breed you and whore you out,

Master Paul, Lifestyle breeding Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...