Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed Marquise's condom and he rolled down his window. I tossed the condom onto the freeway and repeated the routine for Dipper. As I tossed Dipper's condom I said, "What a waste," and to Kevin I said, "I wish you weren't driving." He laughed and said, "Later Vanessa."

It was a perfect way to pass the time as we drove and it made me hornier than ever. I was getting excited about what the evening might bring.

We were driving in San Francisco and I was still fully undressed. I was half-hoping for a second round which never happened. Dipper told me I should put my clothes back on.

He reached behind his seat and brought out a fanny pack similar to the tattoo artist's. He handed it to me and said, "Use this. Keep your money and condoms in it. Do you have plenty of condoms?"

I laughed and said, "I'm pretty certain I have way more than enough for tonight."

He said, "Well load up. Probably a dozen or more."

I grinned widely when he suggested so many. I grabbed a handful of condoms from my backpack, not bothering to count them.

Kevin was driving around a neighborhood (20th and Capp) and Dipper said, this will be your playground tonight. I immediately saw girls, working girls; a lot of working girls. And there were a lot of slow moving cars; a lot more cars than probably belonged in a neighborhood like that.

Kevin continued to drive and Dipper told me to be aware of the area. He started pointing out recommended 'parking areas'. He then pointed out no-tell motels that didn't even look like motels at all. He suggested only car dates. Motel rooms take up too much time and these motel rooms were by the hour, meaning I would need to check in with every visit. He promised that they would watch my back all night.

Dipper said, "We'll catch up with you every now and then to collect your money. You don't want to be walking around with loads of cash. Be certain your clients don't see your cash; don't give them change. Most mongers know to have twenties or hundred dollar bills. Going rate is a hundred for a half and half; don't do it for less. Don't waste your time with blow-job-only dates."

I nodded as he fed his instructions.

He continued, "Look at the lines of cars. They're all out for one thing: pussy. And when they see you, they're all going to want your pussy. You can be patient and wait for the bold one's to pick you up, but I suggest taking control. If a guy slows down just walk up to his car and climb in. Some guys will drive around fifty times before building enough nerve, so just do it. A buddy of mine works for the PD and he lets me know if Vice is planning any sweeps. It's all clear tonight. I'll never let you walk when I know a sweep is coming. You'll see regular patrol cars around, don't do anything blatantly in front of them and you'll be ok."

Kevin pulled over and Dipper said, "Go get some cock."

Marquise opened his door and got out so I could exit the car. Just like when I wore the top and skirt before, my top barely covered the base of my nipples. Dipper said, "Your top is perfect for the City. Pull up your skirt to show that fine ass and a peek of your pussy." I did as he said and he said, "Perfect. And one last thing, condoms only. Don't be tempted, not in this play yard."

Marquise climbed back into the car and as he did he said, "You're going to make a killing." He closed the door and they drove away.

Immediately, a car slowed next to me. I did exactly as Dipper said and went straight for his passenger door and climbed inside. Three minutes later we were parked and negotiating. Three minutes later I was giving him a covered blowjob. Three minutes later he was fucking me. And three minutes after we started, I was tossing a used condom onto the pavement. He returned me to where we had picked me up and I was inside another car nearly as fast as I had gotten out of the first.

The pace was incredible. Every date was $100. No one tried to bargain for a lower price. All left satisfied.

Just as Dipper had promised, every now and then they would pull up to ask if I was ok. I was always ok and I would hand them the money in my fanny pack.

I lost complete track of time or the count of the customers.

As men would pick me up they would ask "Where did you come from?"; "You're fucking hot!"; "You kept getting swooped up!"; "Can I have your number?"

I probably gave my number to more than half of them.

They were of all races: Asian, Hispanic, Black and White. I didn't discriminate. I just climbed into the first car that came along.

Time was flying by. And the cars were still lining up. But, it seemed in no time I was out of condoms. I never actually counted how many condoms I had stuffed in the fanny pack.

The user of my last condom dropped me off and I started waving off cars because I was ill-equipped to service. I never went bare with anyone. From that night forward, I never fucked a streetwalking client bare again.

Dipper and crew must have seen me wave off clients because they finally pulled up alongside me. I handed the cash through the window and said, "I need more condoms, I'm out."

Dipper said, "Vanessa, it's almost 3:00 AM, time to call it a night."

What the fuck! I had no idea it was that late. In my head I thought maybe 1:00, but certainly not 3:00. I needed to get home, and home was still an hour away.

With the realization of the time I said, "Fuck! You need to get me home. My parents will be getting up in a few hours. I need to get there before they wake up."

Marquise was no longer in the back seat; he and Kevin had exchanged positions. Kevin opened his door and I didn't even bother waiting for him to get out; I just climbed over his lap.

The car was warm and felt great. The night air had been cool, but I was in and out of so many cars, I never really got cold.

I settled in between Dipper and Kevin. Dipper said, "You were unbelievable. I've never had a girl that was picked up so quickly and it's only a Tuesday!"

He started counting through the money and handed me a wad of cash. He said, "Here's your share. $1350."

I have always been quick with math and exclaimed, "I fucked 18 guys?!" I had stopped keeping track and really thought at most there may have been a dozen. Either number was impressive, but when I added up the rest of the day it meant that I had fucked 38 guys in a day. I know that number may be hard to believe, but it was the number of the day and would hold on to be my one-day record.

I said, "Tomorrow, let's get here earlier."

Dipper smiled and asked, "That's up to you. But it sounds like you like the City."

I said, "I only wish I started this earlier." And then I went on to tell my story to the three of them. They heard about Mae and how she enticed me into prostitution. From beginning to end it only took a couple months. When I told them about the day at the bank, Marquise said, "You have the pussy of Wonder Woman." I told them the bottom line was once I got a real taste of the trade that previous Friday, I was hooked (no pun intended).

Between the adrenaline rush of streetwalking and sharing my story I was totally amped and totally horny. My storytelling took nearly the entire drive back to San Jose. Although not as detailed as my writing, it was enough to make all three of them horny for my pussy too.

As we neared San Jose, Marquise asked how to get to my house so they could drop me off. I gave him turn-by-turn instructions until we finally pulled into the driveway of my home. Marquise turned off the engine and lights. The house looked dark and lifeless. It was nearly 4:00 AM.

Dipper said, "Damn, I'm glad you told us you're story. So you really are hooking mostly for cock. I love it."

I said, "Yeah, and you helped me get more than I would ever get down here (in San Jose). You were right. It was a circus."

He said, "Are you my girl?"

I said, "Yes."

He opened his car door and stepped out. I grabbed my backpack and followed him.

I was almost under the impression he was going to actually walk me to my door. But instead he leaned down and kissed me. He kissed me deeply. His tongue practically drove to the back of my throat. I dropped my backpack as our lip-lock intensified. Our breathing became heavier.

As our bodies rubbed against each other my top lifted over my boobs because it barely covered them to begin with. I stopped for a moment, pulling away and I lifted my top over my head and it hit the ground.

It made no difference that we were in front of my home and exposed. He had me and he knew it.

Our mouths came back together again. I felt my skirt being tugged downward. But it wasn't Dipper that was pulling it down, it was Kevin. He pulled it down and it fell to the ground.

Dipper stopped kissing me and walked me toward the lawn. He lowered me onto the lawn. It was cool not wet. The air was warmer than the City and despite being naked in the outside air I felt no chill. I had no care that I was in front my home.

I lay on my back and spread my legs. Kevin had followed us to the lawn. I looked at them both and said, "Fuck me."

Kevin was first. He climbed between my legs and drove himself home. I heard the car door open and Marquise stepped out of the Escalade to join our soirée. Kevin gave it to me for only a few minutes before he was cumming inside me.

He removed himself and was replaced by Marquise. It took Marquise even less time to finish off, only to be replaced by Dipper's cock. He pounded me good and hard. But like the others, his duties were completed quickly too. It was a fast little gangbang that made for a perfect way to end the night.

Dipper pulled out of me and stood. He leaned down to help me up. I looked at the three of them and said, "You guys know how to treat a girl right. Well, this girl, at least."

I looked at the house it was still dark. But there were a couple other homes with lights on. I wondered if anyone had seen the neighbor girl being a slut. In my mind it didn't matter anymore. I walked back to the car and picked up my clothes and my backpack.

I knew my parents would still be in deep slumber and not wake up for another hour to hour and a half. I quickly put my clothes on and thought to myself it didn't matter if I walked in dressed or not. If my parents actually saw what I was wearing or nude they would have had the same negative reaction.

I told the guys that I really needed to get inside before my parents woke. To Dipper I said, "You're incredible. Thank you."

He said, "Are you doing incall tomorrow?"

I said, "Yeah, but tomorrow is already today! I think I will sleep in a little bit. So probably just a few in the afternoon. Call me later so we can figure out tonight. I'd better get inside."

We all said goodnight and I went inside the house.

I went straight to my room, peeled off my clothes, climbed into bed naked and quickly fell asleep with millions of sperm swimming around inside me.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful!

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
Just reread your stories, even better on the reread.

They are even hotter on the next reading due to knowing what would follow.

I saw your spoiler post. If you were white a mom dau combination could be very acceptable. I was IMing with a momslut last night who is part owner of an escort agency. The agency's clients are all black and a lot of the prostitutes are mom dau combinations, many of whom are either black pregnant or sell themselves as "gambler" whores, meaning they charge extra for unprotected pregnancy risk sex, similar to what you are doing with one charge for covered and a higher charge for bareback in an unprotected fertile puss.

There are enough new mom daus getting interested in this that she had a pregnancy test party last night. One of the 4 tested was positive as her mom deliberately had her black bred on her ovulation day. Her not pregnant mom was at a blacks only gloryhole risking pregnancy on the command of her dau (I had a long IM with momslut and got her hot enough to agree to turn control of her fertility over to the dau she tricked into getting black pregnant). I expect her mom will soon be pregnant along with her, then both pregnant sluts will whore themselves out as black pregnant hooker sluts.

As to what happened to you, that is also not uncommon. I corresponded with a gang owned breeding slut for a few months. She came from a traditional Catholic family and when she told her parents she was black bred out of wedlock with no idea who the baby daddy might be she was immediately kicked out and her clothes tossed onto the lawn. She moved in with her lesbian lover who was also black pregnant from the gang. the gang would get new girls in by Craig's list ads, and then tell them that repeat performances were only for women who tossed out their pills and were open to pregnancy.

The baby was removed immediately on birth and sold for a profit on the black market. Not having a baby to raise allowed for repeated breedings with no downside of diaper changing (I wonder if this is to be your fate). Her lover was on her 4th breeding.

Back to your story. I see you pledged yourself completely to your black pimp with (like Me) a breeding fetish. and became a real hooker, meaning a pimp owned streetwalker. As it was Tuesday this was your first day of being fertile (sperm can last for up to 5 days in a fertile puss) and you should ovulate the coming Sunday, assuming a 28 day cycle. I hope to hear how each day makes things ever hotter as it gets more and more risky. I wonder who you will fuck on your O day, or if you may get rented out as a breeding whore for much extra $.

One thing I do wonder about, as you are now property of a black pimp, is punishment. A lot of pimps, especially blacks will punish their property for not making quota for instance, or for disobedience (and sometimes just for pleasure). As you will be disobeying your pimp in regards to fucking unprotected when you have the gang bang on Thursday and Friday, is some pimp punishment in order? Say some painful pussy or nipple clamps while riding to SF for some streetwalking? Or a whipping? Please bring this aspect out even if it is to show your pimp is into control only, and not punishment. Do you have any thoughts on this? I think your followers would enjoy hearing of them.

I also hope you will go into more detail on how you personally feel when risking impregnation, especially black impregnation. One thing us guys can only get secondhand is how insemination feels on the woman's side. How did you react when you felt that first pulse of sperm enter you for instance? the more details on your feelings the hotter your very fine story will be. Actually the more details the better it will be. Ever notice how much a good writer goes into detailed descriptions?

Sorry for this being a bit long but you bring the lust out of Me.

Lusting to breed you and whore you out,

Master Paul, Lifestyle breeding Dom.

SweetTastnNessSweetTastnNessover 4 years agoAuthor

Although Interesting, the "Story Idea" won't work, because it is not what happened. Getting ahead of my story, but my parents found out about my prostitution and I was ostracized from my family. I have had no contact with my parents or brother in over 10 years. I shamed my traditional parents and I became dead to them. So, I cannot suggest my mother getting into prostitution because it is not something she did or would have ever entertained doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story idea

Mama learns all. Mama looks like Vanessa’s older sister with more tits. Rather than being mad, mama is a little jealous and discloses she was once a princess hooker who did it all many times and saved enough money to quit in order to raise Vanessa. Mama misses the life, the sex and the money, and so she gets Vanessa to persuade Dipper to audition Mama. Dipper then offers to put Mama to work. Mama agrees to work if Dipper and his friends will also look after her (at first on trial basis). Mama works back into a great success, especially with groups of men, but disappoints Dipper when she says she only wants to work part time. Mama and Vanessa develop a taste for each other during all of this. With Terry’s help, Dipper makes lemonade from lemons, developing the two women into a very lucrative gangbang team featuring Mama and Vanessa working each other over as a warmup. As the two women gain fame Dipper and Terry arrange special parties that travel monthly to wherever wanted by those rich enough to pay their high prices. Mama gets a Dipper tattoo, and the women each add the North Star to honor Terry. (Mae and Karen could join.) although they no longer must in order to live well and have all of the sex they want, Vanessa and Mama still walk the streets of San Francisco from time to time for kicks.

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
I just found your stories. YAY!!!!

You now have one more avid follower. I hope to see more of your fine work - so very realistic!

I also love and lust the way you have preg risk sex included - so many authors forget sex is basically about procreation. I have a feeling you personally know that preg risk sex is the hottest sex there is. All other sex is just mutual masturbation, especially condom covered sex.

PLEASE keep up the good work - so many more chapters can follow the first 17.

Lustfully yours,

Master Paul, a breeding Dom

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
The New Office Girl New girl becomes office property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
18 and Horny Naive 18 year old seduced & abused by older men.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Volleyball Coach Pt. 01 This coach has found his favorite player.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories