Baseball Summers Ch. 02

Story Info
An expanded follow through on last summer's groupfuck.
1.7k words
4.14
4.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baseball Summers -- Ch. 02

Well, we now had a year to think over what had happened and figure out ways to make it a little better and more comfortable and enjoyable for all. Not that watching two beautiful young women gangfucking a large and horny group of guys in a late 60's Econoline van was a hardship or anything. On the contrary the small space really made it all so much more intimate and arousing. We literally had front row seats the whole time which appealed to our voyeuristic side. So we kept our eyes open on the want ads and through the year picked up an older large canvas hunting tent about 12' x 14'. The front sections pulled to the side so it was quite open. It had side and rear windows with flaps that rolled up. You could stand up in the middle of it but not fully at the sides. We bought a couple of thick full sized foams and some towels along the way and a half dozen folding lawn chairs too.

It had been an interesting year at school. I got some strange looks from people from time to time but also some nudge nudge wink wink moments about how much fun the tournament had been and would it happen again. I said I couldn't promise anything but that it was being worked on. Labor Day came along and we had 5 other inter mural teams lined up to play. For the first year we also had a team that was largely gay or bisexual in its composition.

We headed up the valley on Friday afternoon and set up camp in the field beside the ball diamonds. There were two of them so we could always have a couple of games on the go at a time. We let it quietly be known that there would definitely be a repeat of last year's events for those interested but not until Sunday night after the tournament was basically done. This gave time for anticipation to build. Most of us playing were in our early to late 20's with a sprinkling of older people too, sometimes to fill out the team numbers. There were even a couple of professors playing this time around. There was a request from the girls that this time anybody that wanted to fuck them had to be totally naked. They said that they didn't like it as much last time when some of the guys came in semi-clothed with their cocks out of their shorts. Their clothes had felt a little abrasive. Skin on skin is always better and it is much more enjoyable to see as well. The weather stayed quite warm well into the night and we didn't see this as an issue.

During the tournament a couple of other people that said they would be interested in being group fucked along side our girls. One older woman was the partner of a visiting professor that year and one of the guys said he would be willing to be fucked as well if anyone was willing. A couple of other girls thought they might like to give it a shot too. Seeing as there was more than enough interest shown by most of the ball players in some gang fucking it seemed like a great thing to do as it would take the pressure off Dee and Linda as well.

After dinner we went into the tent and laid out the 2 foams side by side with a small aisle in the middle with blankets on top and put some lawn chairs at the back and a few near the front. Towels were ready at the head of the foams. The front flaps were wide open and the side and rear windows were rolled up. Someone bright person had made up a poster board sign that read 'Fuckarama' that we hung off the ridgepole just in case anyone didn't know what was happening -- lol! The only requests we had was that everybody in the tent had to be totally naked throughout and when you were through to leave so the next folks could play. Clothes in hand was fine but not when you wanted to fuck. I'd seen a few guys with cameras as well. The four of us went in and undressed. Dee and Linda sat on the foams and Ken and I took up seats in lawn chairs. Anticipation had been building steadily throughout the day and now we were ready to roll with it.

The first two guys in happened to the same two that had started everything off last year. Big smiles were on their faces and lovely stiff cocks were in their hands. A handful of other people had gathered in the tent while this was underway. There was room for about 10 relatively comfortably without getting in someone's way or blocking the view. As soon as one had finished there was always someone that had been watching and was awaiting their turn. It felt much more casual and relaxed this time around. Some guys shot their loads fast while others fucked away at a leisurely pace. The prof's wife came in part way through and laid back, legs spread with fingers caressing her breasts, beside Dee. Cheers went up over that. Someone was on her right away and she was loving it. Linda had began to be spit roasted now. One of the bi guys came in and got on his knees beside Linda and he soon was happily sucking cock.

There were some pictures being taken, polaroids and flash cameras were going off. The school had a camera club with darkroom facilities so I knew there would be some developing going on when we got back. People came and went throughout the evening some hung around the door and windows to watch. Some were happy just to watch and masturbate. Everyone was open and casual to whatever was going on around them. At one point I got off the deck chair, went over to the guy on the foamy and had him sit on my face and started rimming and cleaning him as he sucked my cock. I then had him get on his knees and I fucked him doggy until I came. Then Ken came over and had a go. After Ken had finished I licked the guy's ass clean again. Some guys were starting to come back for seconds now. It really was such a sexually electric atmosphere.

Dee and Linda needed a break at this point but soon two other girls had stepped into take over. And so it went on and on. Any and all possible sexual variations that could happen did happen over the flow of the evening. Someone commented that it was a true orgy and indeed it was. I took a turn being spitted. The prof's wife and one of the girls were being three hole fucked side by side at one point. The sheets and foamies were soaked through by the end of it all and the towels were very sticky. There were lots of happy and satisfied people in camp that night.

As things were winding down I went and sat beside the visiting prof and asked him how he had enjoyed what was happening. He said it had always been a fantasy of theirs to have her gangfuck a group of guys with him watching it all. He commented on what a rush it had been and how much both of them, but especially, and very evidently so, for his wife. I asked him why he hadn't really joined in apart from some off and on masturbation times. He said he thought he'd wait until the end of the evening. Dee and Linda had returned earlier, legs spread and ready for more cock. They were both 'fuckdrunk' now. I suggested that he fuck one of the girls while I did some cleanup on his wife as I love doing this. He thought for a short bit and then said sure. While I cleaned his wife front and back he took Dee who was lying right beside us. This really charged them up and they both came in noisy bursts while his wife moaned with pleasure. That kind of capped the night off.

It had been a great success for all involved judging by the sounds and the number of people involved, way more than last year we estimated. We counted it up and thought that about 10 different people had been on the receiving end of cock, often simultaneous multiple cocks, that night in the tent itself. There were 4 guys including Ken and myself and at least 6 women including the prof's wife. This didn't include what was going on outside the tent and in others close by. It was kind of a grand finale as I had just finished my degree and we were planning to move on with our lives. The 2 Labor Day tournaments had been a totally pleasurable experience for us all and was one that I hoped could be recreated, although probably on a smaller scale, at some point down the road.

Was it all worth it? Well of course it was. Hedonistic -- absolutely so, lots of pleasure : self serving and self gratifying -- oh yes, lots of pleasure for us and all others in so many ways: perverse and twisted - not according to my books but certainly what happened did not fit into the confines of traditionally accepted sexual or social mores : harmful in any way to anyone -- once again a resounding no, consenting adults all, no coercion and no force involved at anytime, eager and willing participants one and all. Looking back almost 50 years later I realized what special days those 2 weekends were.

There was no sexual jealousy at any time. It is what really kills relationships. I always found it a pleasure to watch other men and women have sex with the one I loved. We married, had 3 kids and grandkids and made time for fun with others all through our relationship. It sure worked for us, and still does.