Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 55

Story Info
Too long a pause.
3k words
4
2.4k
1

Part 55 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been several months since the last visit to the baths, when this Saturday presented itself, taking the opportunity was simple. Resulting in being reminded of the various sauna attractions, along with their pitfalls, including why Saturday is rarely my first choice. Any day of the week or time of day can be fantastic when luck occurs, but there are patterns which recur in certain fashions.

Such as visits that just don't really click and are not worth writing about, which describes most of what happened this time. Running into multiple utterly passive partners in a row, getting into a dark room group situation where almost no one seemed to stay involved for more than a minute. Plus going to a booth with someone who did not even bother to ask before using my poppers, did not offer them to me, and who then stopped me from going down on him after doing a hit, somehow a perfect summation of how things misfired so often.

A situation that seems to happen most often on a Saturday, as I recalled, being a day where the crowd just seems a bit different. Something that often occurs on holidays too, with the visitor mix not the customary one. This Saturday visit fit into that pattern, not really recognizing any regulars. Yet it was also one of those visits where maybe 10 minutes after getting undressed, my cock was being sucked as I played with a stiff rod, getting ready to go down on it.

Sometimes things go quickly in the porn room when the shared horniness is plain. The porn was of a threesome sucking and rimming, wonderful to watch while getting long anticipated head, feeling fingers seeking my ass. His interest was obvious, though not really skilled, creating more than a bit of unwillingness to play along. Yet also kindling a certain desire on my part. Surprisingly so, but considering how long it had been since my last visit, understandable.

Yet from the start, the connection was not perfect, even after that initial shared round of cock sucking. The first slightly odd thing involved him asking when I had last showered. Answering about an hour ago did not seem to be all that satisfactory to him, for whatever reason.

He also asked several times where I was from, even after the lack of interest in answering must have been obvious. For me, the baths are a place to have sex with strangers. Over the years there have been occasional exchanges on a more personal level, but most of the time when someone is interested in me, it is on the same level as my interest in them, that being to get off. Often, getting off with multiple partners at the same time or in sequence, floating in an ocean of mutual sexual pleasure, where conversation is not really possible anyways.

His insistence in knowing was much like his insistence regarding fingering my ass, but he managed to stay just under my threshold for getting irritated. Even when going down on him, he kept trying to reach my hole without any cooperation on my part. After the second time he sucked my hard cock, he asked about going to a booth. I did not reply while stroking my slippery wet cock watching the hot gay porn, where both of the rimmed men were now being finger fucked, the man in the middle stroking his rod while going down a stiff dick and being finger fucked.

One of my earliest male sex fantasies involved being the man in the middle, feeling a cock in my ass in front of another man. Something that has not happened, though I have been on both sides of the middle man, really enjoying it. A blow job from a man being fucked is wonderful, totally slutty as his mouth's motions reflect the cock pumping into his open hole. As is being the man doing the fucking, creating the motions the other man is feeling as he gets head.

"I want to lick your ass. Go with me to a cabin?" he asked, pressing his palm against my balls, fingers lightly playing with the hair between my legs. The sensations made me moan, as did the offer. When his mouth returned to my cock, making my hole more accessible to his touch was inevitable, entranced by the porn and his revealed skill.

He lifted his head, allowing me to take his dick into my mouth again, still not answering his question. He shifted a bit then stood, picking up his towel, looking at me, his erect cock glistening as he took the first step down, repeating the offer to lick my ass. My expression must have made obvious my desire before gathering up my things to follow him, expecting a short trip to one of the video booths, as was customary in such situations.

Instead, both of us naked and hard, he walked to the other end, picking one of the newer cabins, making it quite likely I had never had sex there in particular. The newer side has a swing that is amazingly uncomfortable and generally not occupied. Though a couple of the cabins were well used, in general this entire section tends to be emptier than the rest of the other areas where men have sex.

He went in first, almost blocking the entrance for a bit, until he moved away from the door. I put down my towel, then knelt on it to put my other things to the side. He said that there was no reason for me to be up like that, creating a certain atmosphere from the start, one that was not typical in my years long experience.

So I stretched out before turning to sit up as he stood at the edge of platform, happily taking his cock back into my mouth. Leading him to start pinching my nipples, far too hard. Further, much like with asking about where I lived, he did not seem to grasp that repeated refusals regarding this roughness was not going to change.

After several minutes of giving him head, he pushed me down forcefully, saying it was time to lick my ass. However, being on my back with legs spread did not satisfy him. Going limp was the easiest answer to understanding how he wanted me. He turned me on my side, face almost against the wall, lifting a leg up, quite an awkward position. One that did not really allow me to move or to reach him, but did leave my gripping hand trapped along the length of my shaft.

When his mouth reached my ass after a moment holding me immobile in quivering anticipation, the delight was incredible, a heavenly feeling that occurs far too rarely. One seductively easy to sink into, losing any control or inhibition as it continues, still unable to do anything to him. His tongue continuing to work its spell, about the only remaining thought in my head was just how amazing it was to get licked this way. Completely surrendering to him, a total anal slut just being used.

With a hidden thought that getting licked like was a prelude to getting fucked, a thought that continued to intrigue me as his tongue played. In the haze of rimming, the temptation to remain passive and let him be in charge grew. Aware of not need to do anything for him to get off, making completely surrendering inevitable.

His tongue left, followed by a sensation that completely overwhelmed me. One that did not really allow thought as it occurred, even considering what it must be. Utterly wonderful, something never experienced this way.

However, he said it was not fucking, something at least a bit plausible as I remained docile, there being ways to play with a cock against a soft hole. But the sensations kept growing far too fantastic, part of it being the way his naked cock head was going inside, being surrounded by my tight welcoming softness. My asshole is not exactly virgin, but the times with condoms could not quite compare to this initial wave of total sexual contact. A wave that truly felt like losing my virginity, in love with what he was making me do.

This disjunction between words and reality brought me a bit out of the mood, moving the hand off my cock to feel his shaft. Confirming what was causing the amazing sensations, feeling how he was moving. Distantly aware that stopping was necessary by an older standard, yet unwilling to do anything as he almost withdrew except groan "oh fuck yes god yes fuck me" as his sexy cock head stretched my ring in perfect bliss, knowing exactly what was happening as it went deeper again.

This was not teasing as the other times in the past had been, where I had been a more or less equal player in a game within clear boundaries involving an uncovered rod. The way his naked cock head felt was irresistible as it moved, experiencing a glorious sexual ecstasy as he took me into paradise. A major difference to the other two times being that today, my cock was somehow not really participating in the amazing sexual bliss that flowed from what he was doing to me.

Being fucked by a hot bare cock, the thought of letting it just happen kept me in heaven, even as a slowly growing caution gained traction. "Condom.. fucking.. not bare.. god yes" I was able to say, my hand on his shaft starting to push him back. When his cock left, my desire to have it return was intense, wanting his cock to keep using me - bareback.

He was standing at the edge of the platform when I rolled over and stretched out in front of him, playing with his hard cock as he played with mine. Neither drawing it closer to my open legs or pushing it away, and after a bit, he began to pinch my nipples again. The first couple of times were barely tolerable, but he soon went too far, making me stop him repeatedly. As thoroughly tempted I was to let him return to fucking me, the constant interruptions kept me from simply letting go.

However, desire continued growing knowing that his gorgeous cock was available and still ready to go inside my horny fuck tunnel. When I lay back, it was with a more than coincidental intent, craving the sensation of his naked cock head pushing me into becoming a total slut. His cock touched my soft yielding entrance, guided by my hand, unable to stop moaning as he pushed in exquisitely. The pure animal lust from surrounding his sexy uncovered cock was a true surprise, especially now that it was my action leading to anal sex. Sex that was beyond my imagination in how it totally dominated me.

In a way, though cooperating now, it felt as if he was in complete control from the first moment he exposed my ass, even before his tongue touched my soft anal ring. A corner of my mind already fantasizing about what it would be like to be fucked bareback, a previously forbidden boundary. Realizing part of this was just pure horniness after so long without having sex with strangers, though a much sexier realization was this is just how a man would fuck a woman.

A thought that turned me on in a different way, experiencing not only the pure thrill of bareback sex but also understanding what it means to feel like a bottom. Or better, being a bottom in love with a hot cock. I have been fucked twice before, skillfully, but it was more mutual pleasure than anything like being a top or bottom. More than once I have felt like a total top in the steam room, pounding a man in front of a crowd, ramming my cock deep, hands on his hips as I used him for my cock's pleasure, an incredible sensation of freedom.

The thought of being a bottom came with a sense of enjoyable freedom too, simply allowing him to keep making me feel this way. Still thinking a tiny bit about condoms, but mainly to know that I was ignoring them while feeling his magical cock go deeper into me. My hand was on his balls, allowing a certain awareness of what was happening. Crossing a boundary, this style of sex had quickly grown into something truly irresistible.

For the first time, no condom was involved, but when his cock was about 2/3 of the way in, I was able to stop him, talking about condoms. When he withdrew, nothing existed in my mind but pure longing for his sexy cock to fill me again. A longing balanced a bit by how lubrication was lacking, good as it had felt just now.

His cock still jutting, he turned me on my stomach, using enough force to make clear he remained in charge, slapping my ass as I squirmed helplessly. Followed by feeling his lips on an ass cheek, starting to move more, rubbing my cock against the pad, desperate for more anal pleasure.

The next time he slapped I moved my hips a bit, moaning each time his hand touched my soft skin as he began to spank me. After a while, his lip pressing became biting, another unexpected sensation. As it went on, the slapping remained sexy, but the biting became too much, though not before thinking he might be leaving marks on my ass. Marks that showed how completely I had become his willing fuck toy.

When another series of bites became too intense, I reached for his cock after pushing his face away. Several thoughts were mixing, including my desire to be filled, my desire to serve his cock, my desire to keep letting him use me. This time, the feeling as he entered was on the edge of pain, compared to the seductive ease of the first time.

But the pain was a minor note in an unexpected symphony of satisfied lust. Many sexual experiences have been extraordinary in my life, the baths playing a part in a number of them, in particular all involving group sex. Today, I was learning just how incredible it is to be fucked, not just indulging in anal fun, whether a finger, a dildo, or even a condom wrapped cock.

As he started spanking again, lifting my hips each time his hand hit, squeezing his cock in appreciation to what he was doing, wanting to serve his lust - and his power. Understanding why a bi friend had described her love of being a sub, allowing someone else to be fully in charge. However, as with the rest of this extraordinary transformation, it was not perfect, since he still kept trying to play with my nipples. In response, I always stopped him, much like having to stop his biting. In a different fashion, his demanding that I stop moaning so loudly was at least within character, but still a distraction, having no awareness of anything but the total satisfaction of being fucked until he spoke.

Mentioning condoms again as the dry motion was becoming unpleasant, he pulled out. He then put me into the corner, head down, back turned away from the corner, knees downwards. My ass was completely available for him to use, jacking my cock as he alternated between an unusual style of licking as forceful as his slapping and biting. I remained completely open to whatever he wanted to do to me, not believing just how completely I continued to want him to start fucking my ass again, utterly turned on by the thought of his hot cock inside me.

Until his biting became too extreme, making me change position. Remaining totally devoted to the idea of having his fantastically sexy raw cock inside, a seductive state. A never experienced devotion, caused in definite part by the fact I was being fucked by an uncovered cock, possessing the ability to deliver unbelievably immense pleasure, beyond imagining. Yet there was more to it, as even years ago when laying on my stomach in a booth, waiting to get fucked by a stranger, the result of that wonderful experience was not that of being a bottom, like today.

With the pain increasing, I finally needed to force him out. Why he continued like this was mystifying, when with a bit of lubrication or a condom, I would have been his completely. His pulling out was appreciated when mentioning condoms, but otherwise he never paid any attention to being told to use a condom. Admittedly, apart from words, nothing had been done on my part to use them, being lost in the sheer delight of his naked cock.

I went up on my hands and knees, finding his cock quickly. The need to keep him against my hole was quickly satisfied. Even if the fucking was over, the desire to keep feeling his naked cock head pressing against me was irresistible. Moving side to side, he moved with me, the shape of his cock head fitting perfectly, in paradise.

However, he pulled back far too soon, making me groan in loss, saying he needed to take a break. Adding that showering would be a good idea to meet again. This final disjunction was in keeping with all of the rest, drawing a final line under an immensely revealing encounter.

In the past, I have not really considered myself a bottom or sub, a fact that has not changed. Today though, I knew exactly what a bottom wants, having become one. Further, aware that a major part of what happened was the difference between sex with or without a condom. The combination was extraordinary in its effects, even when imagining several things being even hotter.

Nothing has ever felt better than his bare cock head sliding past my perfectly rimmed ring, willingly letting a stranger fuck me the most intimate way possible. Unable to stop the pleasure once it started, falling completely in love with the sensations he was causing, so different from the other two times my ass had been filled with hot cock.