All Comments on 'BDSM Manor Ch. 08: Movie Star'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG.

So much fun.

I loved that part at the end when Alex is like a well used object just on display.

Hot.

Txs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes I find that things get on top of me and everything feels so hard. Work is just to much and no one around me sees me struggling. Its like being invisible. Then I read your stories and its like being with friends people who understand me. The stories make me laugh and the day us better. Thank you for your stories.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029almost 2 years ago

Alex getting ambushed is becoming the running joke that never gets old. I love it. The mix of hardcore sadism with playfulness and caring and polyamory is really like kryptonite for me. That rewires mind and heart, going against every moral code society tries to feed us constantly. But you really can go far with communication and trust (plus a truckload of planning) and as long as everyone's happy, hollier than you can jump from a cliff (... or a plank). Thanks for writing this. 💙

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous OMG

Alex is most definitely a work of art.

Yum!

Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous feeling invisible.

I’m so glad that you shared that with me as the stories are escape for me as well. It’s makes me happy to think that even one person is laughing with me at their adventures.

If things seem really hard, then please do talk with someone who can guide you through options. A Doctor or a helpline if you don’t have access to healthcare.

May I also recommend some flower remedies. Very basic first aid kit. Elm, for when you feel overwhelmed. Walnut, which I often describe as a hug in a bottle, and if you are feeling anxious – Aspen. That’s a very basic start, and I am happy to explain more if you were comfortable emailing me via the site. I can recommend the best brand, but that’s not really appropriate in the comments, you would need to email me, but if that makes you uncomfortable then it’s very easy to research online.

If you are thinking – Flowers, whatever – la-de-da! Then I’ll point out that nature is a powerful force. Flower remedies are affordable, easy to use and 100% safe. They do not clash with any conditions or medications.

I also have a stressful job, and I sometimes take what I call step-aways. Short mental health breaks. I believe that three or four minutes away from my desk is not unreasonable, especially if it prevents me from strangling someone annoying ^_*

Sometimes I take my headphones and my phone into the loo. (What? I’m British!) and do a three-minute guided medication, or calming exercise.

Another tool I use is what I call my magic pill. It’s unusual for me to get so bad moody that I hate all mankind, but it does happen on occasion.

In that circumstance I type my magic pill into my search bar and have just over three minutes of smiling, then laughing (and often gyrating!), around the bathroom and I always come out having re-set my attitude to ‘WHATEVER’ with a grin on my face. It works every time without fail and has saved many lives.

If you want to try my magic pill, search – Broadway Bares Ground Crew.

Enjoy and all the very best.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Talk Sexy,

Ah, Alex. I know I'm so mean to him, but I just can't resist.

The way I figure it, he's mine so I can do what I like with him!

Between you and me, I think he's a bit of an exhibitionist.

So glad you are still reading,

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To invisible,

Feel better soon man.

To Emily,

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the happy pill. It made me very happy but it's not very clear.

What's your favorite part?

You should write a story about that, I've been watching years of stuff. I can't believe I never heard of it before.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, anonymous happy pill.

Magic pill, I said magic pill. Happy pill makes it sound like I have addiction issues!

Um, my favourite moment? Like EVERY SINGLE SECOND!

Seriously though, it would be a tossup between everything the voiceover guy says, because he is just so funny.

Or the moment when the shorts go, because of the cheeky look on bossy supervisor's face.

(Yes, I have watched the routine while looking at his face!)

And dammit you just triggered an idea with your comment, so yes, I guess you are gonna get a story.

You will have to look out for it in Gay Male though, as it’s not going to be BDSM-y.

Other than the fact you could argue that all dancers have a touch of the masochist about them, it’s a punishing profession.

Regarding fuzzy footage? Is that what you meant?

Search as per my previous comment – go to videos – scroll down to the Facebook link on Broadway Cares, that’s the best quality.

And although it’s not compulsory, if you are able, please do consider donating, it’s a really good cause.

Thank you for commenting, I hope you continue to enjoy rooting around all that footage. Should be new stuff next week as well, they are back swinging their......hips!

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One thing we have here at the manor, is really good carpet cleaner.

Funny. I always enjoy the humor in your stories.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Humour,

Haha, can you imagine? I should write a chapter about some of the stuff the cleaning crew have seen and dealt with!

I'm glad you enjoy the fun,

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES