All Comments on 'Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 02'

by TheWonderingMistress

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot that she yelled at him about his supposed issues, then stormed out of the room…almost as if she were threatening him…my wife would have just quickly squeezed my cock to see how hard her bitchiness can make me…Flora is perfect…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was a nice 2nd part.

Looks like Flora is seeing more and more benefits of his kinks mostly out of the bedroom and Jorge on the other side is sinking deeper into the rabbithole over the course of the weekend while spending his time in front of the Laptop.

I really like the slow pacing and amount of dialogue between characters. That builds up a lot of anticipation for me as a Reader.

The thoughts on both sides shows that the gears started to turn.

I hope Jorge gets a taste of what he asked for soon.

Really good work so far

Will527Will5276 months ago

This is getting better, but is moving s o s l o w l y ....you're a good writer.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver6 months ago

Lovely slow burner hopefully the next one gets closer to the start of fun

graymangazergraymangazer6 months ago

Easing along nicely. I like how Flora is slowly getting into her role. A lot of stories have the wife becoming a hot wife or slut, whichever you choose, almost overnight. Here she is taking time, feeling out the possibilities and enjoying the ride, which makes it much more believable.

Having said that I'm eager to see what she actually does when she realises just how far she can go. As for Jorge, I think he's a complex charecter, if a bit dumb. He has a wife willing and ready to treat him exactly how he fantasises about and he does nothing but perv and masturbate to online porn, but again that just makes it more realistic.

This is very well written, perfectly described and nicely paced. Hopefully we won't have to wait for the next installment.

Five stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely love the manipulation and light findom aspects of this. Well done

consulting91consulting915 months ago

Great second part. I love the slow build and can’t wait to see her finally move forward. Maybe she takes a lover and slowly has her way with him while her husband mowed the lawn or went back to his back bedroom to masturbate and listen.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistress5 months agoAuthor

@consulting91, Hey thats a very good idea! I might consider that in future chapters. :)

SummoreSummore2 months ago

Loving the build up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous