Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you've gone along with this forced shopping excursion without being too stubborn I'll pay for the bikini."

"Thanks. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be and trying the bikinis on made me realise how out of place my one piece would've been."

Kelly paid for the bikini and when Naomi passed her the small bag she handed it on to Jaye.

"Thank you for your help Naomi."

Naomi gave her a big smile. "It was my pleasure, thank you for coming by. I hope you all have a great weekend."

As they left the store Brendan checked his phone and then looked at the bakery next door. "Do you two want to grab something from the bakery for lunch?"

Since Jaye and Kelly's breakfast had been a while ago and there weren't any plans for lunch with the rest of their friends, they happily agreed. The bakery had a tempting selection of donuts, pastries and cakes on offer as well as a variety of rolls and sandwiches. Jaye chose to get a chicken and salad roll, she also wanted to get a very tempting looking triple chocolate and raspberry muffin but her recent disciplined healthy eating habits told her that she shouldn't. Once Kelly, Brendan and Jaye all had purchased their lunch they returned to the car and continued on to the beach house.

Arriving at the house they would be staying at for the weekend, Brendan pulled into the long driveway that looped by the front door and parked so that the trunk was closer to the door. Despite their stop off in town, they had arrived before the others. Brendan checked his phone before jogging off to the mailbox. When he returned he was holding a set of house keys. Jaye and Kelly followed him with interest as he went to open the front door.

Inside the decor was modern but comfortable and had a definite beachside vibe. From the front door it was a short distance to a large living room with a massive television. Off to the side of that was the dining room with another casual living area and the kitchen. Beyond that there was a sliding door through which they could see the backyard, a pool and a glimpse of the water at the beach. Brendan put the house keys down on the kitchen island. "I'd like to take a look around but we should get the groceries put away first."

It was disappointing to not be able to take a look around first but Brendan's request was reasonable. Fortunately it didn't take them too long to get the perishable items stored in the fridge and freezer. They were then able to eat their lunch in between bringing in the rest of the groceries and liquor.

Just as they finished carrying the last of the groceries into the house they heard the sound of Casey's mustang arriving. Shortly after that the front door opened and there was the sound of talking before Casey and Leo appeared in the kitchen followed by Selena and Monica. Like Jaye they were all dressed casually in shorts and t-shirts though Casey was wearing a tank top and Leo a basketball jersey.

After saying hello, Leo headed to the fridge with packages of what were likely to be the meat he hadn't let Brendan buy. Casey went over to inspect the groceries and liquor while Selena and Monica walked over to Kelly and Jaye to talk. After a brief chat everyone pitched in to get the groceries stashed.

Once the groceries were packed away everyone got their bags and they went on a tour of the house.

On the ground level, other than the living areas there was a bathroom, laundry and storage room and a bedroom with a bunk bed and a couple of desks. Everyone looked at the bunk bed with trepidation. It was Leo who voiced his concern first.

"How many bedrooms does this house have?"

Casey, who apparently knew the owners of the house and was responsible for arranging for the group being able to use it, was the one who answered. "There are four bedrooms and I'm pretty sure this is one of them. This will end up being someone's room, not mine though, I call the master bedroom."

Leo's eyes narrowed and Jaye could understand why he might not be pleased. As the tallest in their group it would be downright odd to see him cramped into one of the bunks. He gave his head a tiny shake and looked away from the bed.

"Let's see the other rooms."

Upstairs there was a small office/study, another bathroom and the three other bedrooms. Two of them were practically identical, they were quite spacious containing two double beds, a set of drawers and a built-in wardrobe.

The last bedroom was of course the largest with an en suite and its own separate balcony area. Casey dropped his bag onto the king bed. "This is me. You can all sort out who gets the other bedrooms."

Selena was somewhat incredulous. "You're going to keep this room all to yourself?"

Casey raised his eyebrows at her suggestively. "I'm happy to share it but there's only one bed."

Selena laughed. "Enjoy being alone in your oversized room then."

Everyone other than Casey left the master bedroom and then gathered by the doorway of one of the other bedrooms. Kelly looked around at everyone. "So which of us are willing to take the bunks?"

Somewhat unfairly the ladies all looked to Leo and Brendan. A resigned expression appeared on Leo's face and he sighed. "Fine, Brendan and I can take the bunk beds." He turned to Brendan, "Is that alright with you?"

Brendan appeared indifferent. "I don't mind."

Kelly gave Leo a tight hug and then hugged Brendan as well. "Thanks guys."

When Jaye, Selena and Monica also thanked Leo and Brendan the strained look on Leo's face faded and he smiled. "That's okay. I'm sure we can work something out. I can sleep on the couch if need be."

He and Brendan then headed back downstairs to drop their bags off at their room. Once everyone was settled in the plan was to head down to the beach and soak in some of the afternoon sun.

In their shared room, Jaye and Kelly were unpacking their bags before changing for the beach. Kelly, with her small bag, was quickly done. Like she had said earlier, she had only packed a small selection of clothes, some toiletries and make-up. She sat on her bed and watched with an amused expression as Jaye continued to unpack.

"You're not going to need all those clothes and different shoes."

"Probably not, but it wasn't like it was that much more effort to bring them along. Plus it's good to have options."

Kelly arched an eyebrow. "Some of those 'options' didn't look appropriate for a summer weekend at the beach." She then smiled. "It's a good thing that we did get you the new bikini. Come on, we should get changed for the beach."

Without any hint of modesty Kelly stripped naked and grabbed her yellow bikini. Jaye had seen Kelly naked before but she was still amazed at just how nonchalant Kelly was at undressing in front of her. When Kelly had pushed down her panties, Jaye glimpsed Kelly's completely smooth and hairless pussy.

Realising she was watching, Jaye turned her back to Kelly as she too undressed and put her new bikini on. Once it was on she turned around and saw Kelly in front of the mirror. Jaye joined Kelly and they checked their reflection.

Kelly met Jaye's eyes in the reflection of the mirror. "We look really damn good."

Jaye had to agree. In their bikinis the results of their commitment to eating healthy, cutting down on drinking and going to gym was clear to see. Standing next to each other let them compare the differences in their bodies. While Jaye wasn't that tall, Kelly was quite a bit shorter. Kelly's gaze went to Jaye's chest then shifted back to her own.

"If I had bigger boobs, I'd look even better in this top."

The triangles of Kelly's top were small but still managed to almost fully cover the slight swells of her breasts. Jaye thought Kelly looked good regardless of the size of her breasts but it was the one thing she seemed insecure about.

"Yeah, but you have an amazing ass. It would be unfair if you had larger boobs as well.

Kelly smiled and nodded to accept the compliment. She turned around to display her ass to the mirror and looked back over her shoulder. Her bikini bottoms were brief and gave no cover at all to her tight round ass. Kelly had done a lot of squats as part of her exercise routine and her effort showed. With her firm ass and shapely legs she had a physique like a gymnast.

"If you're after attention, your ass is bound to draw eyes. Even I'm finding it difficult to look away."

Kelly laughed and dropped into a partial squat, making her ass pop out even more. She then reached back and swatted her ass with a sharp crack that sounded like it would have stung. Kelly grinned, "I hope the guys appreciate what I'm going to be showing them."

When Jaye and Kelly emerged from their room and headed downstairs they found the guys in the kitchen. Casey and Brendan were filling a large cooler with ice and drinks while Leo watched. Both Leo and Casey were dressed the same as earlier but Brendan had changed into a pair of shorts that went down to just above his knees.

Remembering Brendan's earlier statement regarding his legs Jaye gave them another look. Other than being very pale and his leg hair being a bit patchy his legs were fine, more than fine given his well shaped calf muscles. When she looked up she saw that Brendan had noticed where her gaze had been and she got a little embarrassed.

A wry smile appeared on Brendan's face. "I warned you, didn't I?"

Jaye laughed. "They're not horrific but when was the last time they were out in the sunlight?"

He shrugged, "I honestly don't remember."

"Well if the rest of you is as pale as your legs, you'd better remember to put on sunscreen. I don't think being red will look any better for you."

Kelly interjected. "If you want someone to help with your sunscreen let me know. Then you can help me with my sunscreen."

"Oooh, that sounds fun. Can I get in on that action?"

Everyone turned around or looked up to see Selena leaving the stairs shortly followed by Monica. Selena had changed into a loose flowing light blue beach dress and had put on a wide brimmed straw hat. Monica was dressed the same as earlier but had swapped her sneakers for a pair of flip flops.

Once Casey and Brendan finished loading the cooler, they were set to head down to the beach. Thankfully for Casey and Brendan, they wouldn't have that far to carry the cooler. Right beside the house was a path that led down to the beach.

Leo led the way carrying a bag filled with snack food and plastic cups, some beach towels and a soccer ball he found in the house. Behind him were the ladies who each brought some towels as well as any small bits and pieces that they thought might be needed.

Just near where the path opened up to the beach, there was a small semi-paved area with some beach showers and a couple of benches. Not far from that was the beach itself. On the beach there was an uninterrupted view of the coast each way. On one side it was possible to see the stretch of beach that was beside the town by the presence of a lifeguard tower and buildings near the edge of the sand.

The group didn't go too far away, settling in a spot that was close to some tree cover behind the sand. Casey and Brendan set down the cooler with relieved groans and then stood back while everyone set the towels down close by.

Having settled in, everyone started to strip down to their swimsuits. For the guys that simply involved them taking off their shirts. Jaye couldn't help pausing her own undressing to quickly check them out.

Casey looked very much like a model, his body was tanned and hairless. His chest and stomach muscles were well defined but not overly large, just above the band of his shorts you could see his stomach muscles transition into a v leading down to his pelvis. With his slightly long sandy blonde hair and handsome face, Casey was very easy to look at. He knew it though and to Jaye his confidence occasionally veered into arrogance.

Leo was also in good shape but instead of having a well defined body he was more lean which combined with his height made him appear thinner than he actually was. His torso wasn't hairless like Casey's but he only had a light smattering of dark curls in the centre of his chest.

Brendan was broader than the other two guys and while he too was in good shape, he wasn't as toned. He was a little soft looking around his midsection and like his legs, his torso was a pale white. There was a thin spread of dark hair across his chest and down his stomach.

With the guys all finished undressing, Jaye focused on her clothing. After Jaye pushed down her shorts and pulled off her t-shirt she saw that the guys were openly admiring her and the other girls. When Jaye looked at the other ladies she became very aware that her swimsuit was the most modest out of them. While she was also getting attention, the guys' looks didn't appear to linger on her for as long.

Monica's bikini consisted of a sky blue bandeau top and a small thong bottom with thin side straps. The top fully contained her breasts but the material seemed to be moulded to her chest. It was thin enough that her nipples poked through and the piercing in one of her nipples really stood out. Without her shirt, the tattoos on her right shoulder and upper arm were now visible. At the moment she only had a couple of crows in flight in a starry sky but she was planning to add to it so that she would end up with a half sleeve.

Selena's swimsuit was a black one piece but it was a very revealing one. The front was like a halter with wide strips of material covering the front of her breasts and then running downward only meeting a few inches above her crotch. There were no sides to the bikini other than thin straps running high over Selena's hips. With her generous bust, Selena was showing a lot of sideboob. Selena was fairly tall as well as curvy and the swimsuit perfectly complimented her figure.

When Selena turned around a bit, Jaye saw that the back of her swimsuit was practically non-existent. Other than a thong barely visible between the cheeks of Selena's ass and the string around the back of her neck the creamy light brown skin of her back and ass was completely exposed.

The guys' appreciation of Selena's swimsuit was obvious from their riveted gaze, Casey even let out a low whistle. Kelly gave voice to everyone's surprise at just how revealing it was.

"Jesus Selena, that's quite a swimsuit. I hope they gave you a discount, it's missing its back half."

Selena laughed out loud in delight. "You don't think it's too inappropriate?"

Casey shook his head vigorously. "Not at all, we're a fair distance away from the main stretch of beach by town. You should be fine wearing that here."

Leo nodded. "You're definitely fine."

A pleased grin appeared on Selena's face. "Thank you."

Jaye felt a moment of regret that she hadn't chosen a more daring bikini but she reassured herself that she wouldn't have felt comfortable wearing anything more revealing than she had on now.

Leo went to the cooler. "Let's toast to an amazing weekend."

Everyone came to the cooler and grabbed a beer or a hard seltzer. However, Jaye was feeling reluctant about starting to drink and grabbed a bottle of water. Kelly saw the water in Jaye's hand and then shot her a questioning look. "You aren't drinking this weekend?"

Jaye shook her head. "No. I will be. Later though, I think it's a bit early for me to start drinking."

"Jaye, we're at a beachside house with nothing better to do for the next couple of days than relax and have fun. I'm not saying we're going to get sloppy drunk, surely you can have one drink so you can join us in a proper toast."

Jaye smiled. "Wow, you're going to peer pressure me?"

Kelly rolled her eyes, smiled then held her hands up in surrender. It was rare to get Kelly to back down and Jaye's smile grew wider. However, she did put her water back and grabbed a grapefruit seltzer. Jaye recognized that she was probably being a bit too restrained, it wasn't really a big deal to have a drink now. Seeing the swap, Kelly smiled, looking a tiny bit exasperated. Jaye smiled back and shrugged.

Jaye and her friends formed a loose circle, Leo held up his beer and everyone raised their drinks. "To an amazing weekend."

Everyone chorused Leo's toast and took a drink. All smiling, they let themselves begin to relax and enjoy their surroundings.

Selena, holding a bottle of sunscreen called out to Brendan. "Would you like me to help you put on some sunscreen?"

Brendan looked a touch uncomfortable. "Uhh, I should be fine."

Selena wasn't that easily dissuaded. "Really? Even your back?"

"Okay then."

She grinned with triumph, "Come over here then."

Brendan moved over in front of Selena and sat down with his back toward her. Jaye watched in interest as Selena moved closer to Brendan and began to rub sunscreen onto his back. He noticed Jaye watching and looked a touch embarrassed. That embarrassment deepened when Selena cooed with appreciation.

"Oooh, you have a nice strong back and your skin is nice and soft."

Brendan didn't respond, apparently not knowing what to say to that. He looked so lost Jaye didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him. When Selena was finished she tapped him on the shoulder, "I'm all done. Before you do the rest of your body can you do my back?"

"Uhh sure, no problem."

Selena passed the sunscreen to Brendan and then lay stomach down on her towel. Brendan visibly gulped at the sight of Selena's almost completely bare back and ass. Not wanting to be creepy, Jaye looked away and began applying sunscreen to herself. She smiled when she heard Selena tell Brendan to properly rub the sunscreen into her skin. Her attention snapped back when she heard Selena groan in a borderline sexual way.

Jaye could see that Selena was fully enjoying Brendan's touch. Due to how little Selena's swimsuit covered her, Brendan rubbing sunscreen into her back certainly looked intimate. Jaye found herself entranced but she wasn't alone, everyone else was watching too.

With Selena lying down on her stomach, her compressed breasts were being pushed out to the side and Brendan must have been able to see them from behind. He was being thorough making sure to get every part of her back, his fingers occasionally going around Selena's sides but his eyes were rigidly focused just on Selena's back. Brendan didn't drag it out either and he soon knelt back, taking his hands off Selena's back. Selena groaned in disappointment and Jaye was surprised to find that she was somewhat disappointed as well. It had been fascinating watching Brendan's hands firmly pressing into Selena's bare skin and Jaye could feel a slight stirring of arousal within herself. A quick glance at her other friends showed that they had been just as interested though Jaye wondered if any of them had found it hot.

Brendan moved into Selena's line of sight. "I'm done, do you mind if I use some of your sunscreen for myself?"

"Not at all. Thank you, you did an amazing job. If I need some help again later, would you be happy to give it to me?" Selena was practically smirking as she finished speaking.

"Uhh sure." Brendan looked to be getting a little flushed, he turned away and began applying sunscreen to the rest of his body. With the show over, everyone returned to talking and drinking or putting on their own sunscreen.

As Jaye absorbed the warm sun and the alcohol she could physically feel herself relaxing, it came as a bit of a surprise as she didn't feel like she had been that stressed. She thought that it might just be that the beautiful weather, the company of her friends and the lack of anything work like to do for the next couple of days were putting her in a better mood.

Casey had been right about this part of the beach being quiet. Other than a few people a short way away and the odd one or two people walking down the beach there was no one to bother or gawk at them.