Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without anything to focus her attention on, Jaye found her gaze wandering to the guys. At first she felt weird and shifted her gaze away but then accepted that it was going to happen and enjoyed the sight of their bare arms and chests. Looking around, she was comforted by the fact that the other girls were doing the same and the guys were admiring them in return.

After sitting around and talking for a bit Casey suggested taking a quick dip in the water. Selena and Kelly declined but everyone else got up and made their way to the water. Casey rushed in with no hesitation followed closely by Leo. Brendan went in next at a more casual pace while Monica and Jaye hung back to test the water's temperature. It wasn't too cold so they made their way to deeper water to join the guys.

When they reached the guys the water was about waist deep for Jaye, a little higher for Monica. The guys were preoccupied talking to each other so that Monica was able to sneak up behind Casey and jump on his back in an attempt to dunk him under the water. Unfortunately, she wasn't heavy enough to do it and effectively just jumped onto his back.

Casey laughed and let himself fall backwards, making Monica squeal as she was fully submerged with Casey falling on top of her. Leo looked toward Jaye and grinned. "Would you like to try that out?"

Jaye shook her head. "I'm good, thanks."

Casey and Monica surfaced from the water and Monica immediately attacked him. Casey laughed when she punched his arm. Monica was far from angry though, she was smiling as she went to punch Casey again but he managed to bat her fist away.

"You're a dick, Casey. You could have crushed me."

He shrugged, "That's what you get for trying to dunk me." He quickly grabbed Monica and easily lifted her out of the water. Monica only had time to squeal in surprise before Casey heaved her back into the water.

Monica surfaced spluttering and flipped Casey off before splashing water at him. Jaye noticed that Monica's top was now fully moulded to her chest, her nipples standing out clearly. She wasn't close enough to tell for certain but Jaye thought she could even see the outline of Monica's areolas through her top. Leo and Brendan's attention was also focused on Monica. It was probably just to watch Monica's reaction and what would happen next but Jaye couldn't help feeling like she was being ignored.

She ducked herself into the water and when she rose she pushed her now wet hair back. She saw Brendan and Leo glance over at her, Leo turned back toward Monica who was now engaged in a splash fight with Casey. Brendan was still looking at her though.

"Is everything okay?"

The question startled Jaye, it was so unexpected. "Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, uh it's just that you looked like you were annoyed."

Jaye mentally swore. Was she really that affected by the lack of attention? She shrugged and smiled at Brendan. "It's stupid but I was making such a fuss about choosing a bikini that wasn't too revealing and now that I've seen the other girls' swimsuits I'm questioning my decision."

"You were saying that you weren't comfortable showing off too much. Has that changed?"

"I don't know, maybe. Since it's just us here it might have been alright."

"Well you shouldn't worry about it. You're still wearing a bikini, how revealing it is compared to the other ladies' is just a matter of degree." Brendan paused in thought for a moment. "Who knew that Selena was going to be wearing a swimsuit that daring." He took a quick glance down at her body. "You look amazing Jaye."

Jaye smiled, what Brendan said hadn't addressed her real issue but it definitely helped a bit. She moved closer to Brendan and splashed water at him. He raised his arms defensively while returning her smile.

"What was that for?"

Jaye splashed him again. "You're out here in the water but you're still half dry."

Brendan playfully swung his arm to splash her back. Avoiding the spray, Jaye swam around him to join in the splash fight going on between Leo, Casey and Monica.

After a bit of time spent either swimming or playing in the water they all returned to the beach. Leo got the soccer ball and asked if anyone wanted to kick it around for a bit. Casey and Brendan joined Leo but Monica and Jaye decided to stay with Kelly and Selena.

As they watched the guys kick the ball to each other Monica broke the silence. "Which of the guys would you have sex with?"

There was a brief silence before Kelly barked out a short laugh. "Is this a hypothetical question or are you making plans?"

"Of course it's hypothetical, but we're all here to have a good time, we're all single and I'm sure the guys would be interested so who knows how things might play out."

"Okay, you go first and then I'll give you my answer."

Monica looked back at the guys before replying. "Honestly, they're all appealing in their own way. I wouldn't say no to sleeping with any of them."

Monica's response got Jaye thinking about how she would answer. Despite her appreciation for how they looked, she had never considered any of them in a sexual way. Monica turned to Kelly. "Now how about you?"

"They are all good looking but Brendan doesn't have enough assertiveness for me. So probably Leo or Casey."

Selena laughed. "I didn't think that Miss Bossy ever likes to not be in control."

"I like when a guy takes charge and shows he really wants me."

"Well, I don't mind a more laid back guy. It can be fun to be the one calling the shots."

Thinking of the way Selena had been with Brendan earlier, Jaye grinned. "You really seemed to enjoy Brendan putting sunscreen on you."

"I did. He has great hands, I can imagine him using them on other parts of my body. That isn't to say I wouldn't sleep with Leo or Casey but I think they'd be quite different experiences. Anyway, how about you Jaye, which of them would you sleep with?"

Jaye eyebrows pushed downward as she thought. "I don't really have a preference, though I think I'd hesitate about sleeping with Casey."

Monica and Selena laughed. Kelly grinned, "Why's that? Is it because he's a bit of a man slut?"

Everyone laughed at that. After a moment Jaye shook her head. "It's more that I wouldn't want to end up as one of his stories, you know?"

Monica nodded. "That's reasonable, but to be fair he only ever speaks positively about the girls he sleeps with."

"I'd still be embarrassed though."

There was a brief moment of silence before Kelly spoke. "So, serious talk Monica. Are you looking to have sex with one of the guys this weekend? If you have someone in mind let us know and we can stay out of your way."

"Thanks? I don't have my eye on any of them in particular. I admit I am pretty horny though and this seems like a great place to get some summer fun."

Their discussion died when the guys got closer as they came back to grab a drink. After first downing some water they each grabbed a beer and sat down amongst the ladies.

It was interesting for Jaye to watch how Monica subtly started to act flirty with the guys. Casey almost immediately began to flirt back. Leo seemed receptive to her flirting as well but Brendan didn't have any reaction. Following Monica's lead, Selena also started to get flirty too. Her attention was mainly focused on Brendan but he didn't make any move to flirt back. Kelly found Brendan's apparent obliviousness amusing and flashed a smile at Jaye. Jaye wondered whether it was just an act and perhaps he just didn't have any interest in the ladies present. For her part, Jaye was more interested in watching the others' interactions rather than doing any flirting of her own.

The thought that this weekend could involve some hooking up hadn't occurred to her at all. Now that she was aware of the possibility she wasn't sure how she felt.

It was late afternoon when everyone decided they'd had enough sun for the day. Everyone dressed back up, though Monica chose to leave her t-shirt off. They then packed up their stuff and headed back up to the house.

It was still somewhat early for dinner but the snacks hadn't been enough to make up for half the group having skipped lunch. For Jaye, Kelly and Brendan, enough time had passed since lunch that they were happy to start preparing for another meal.

Leo took charge of the grill so everyone else was left to either prepare the other dishes or to get everything set up. It was pretty busy in the kitchen so Casey and Brendan kept out of the way, drinking and joking as they watched. As soon as there was some space in the kitchen Casey moved in and located a blender. "Who's up for some pina coladas?"

Dinner was a little raucous but that made it fun. There were small fights over certain dishes and who got what. There was plenty of food though and everyone was able to get enough to eat.

After eating and having a few drinks no one was pushing to go out and see what night-life the town had on offer. Everyone seemed to be more than happy to stay at the house and continue drinking and talking as they had been. At Selena's suggestion they migrated outside to the lounge chairs beside the pool. They arranged the seats so that they were in a rough circle. Jaye shared a lounge with Kelly, on the seat next to theirs was Leo with Brendan beside him. A little cramped on a third lounge were Monica and Selena with Casey in between them.

They started talking about the things they were looking forward to this summer. Somehow the topic of conversation turned to everyone's love life or lack of one.

Most everyone was too caught up with work to bother with dating. Selena had gone on a few dates here and there but they hadn't amounted to anything. On the other hand they each had a hook up story or two, for Casey there were more than a few. Casey also had a lot of fun stories from his old bartending job, watching people trying to hook up and either failing spectacularly or having amazing success.

When he got their attention Leo told everyone about a misadventure he'd had involving getting hot and heavy in the back seat of his car. He was going down on the girl when her thighs clamped around his head and she then screamed. Leo had thought that he had gotten her to come but in fact they had been spotted by some police and they were being busted. The officer was a lady and after giving them a warning she winked at Leo and told him to keep up the good work.

At hearing that Monica snorted while she was taking a drink and ended up spilling a good amount of it down her front. "Aww fuck!"

Just as she was setting her drink down Casey leaned toward her. "Let me help you with that."

There was a puzzled expression on Monica's face as she wondered how Casey could help her. Her puzzled expression was quickly replaced with shock when Casey took hold of her top and pulled it down, exposing her breasts.

Before she had the chance to protest or back away, Casey had taken one of her breasts, the one without the pierced nipple, in his hand and he pushed it upward to meet his mouth as he leaned down further. As everyone watched Casey licked all around her nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.

Monica didn't appear to mind, if anything she was enjoying Casey's attention. She made no attempt to stop him and even twisted her body towards him as he went for her other breast. Casey repeated his treatment on Monica's other breast only this time he also appeared to be gently biting her nipple. Monica let out a pleased gasp and pushed her breast against Casey's face.

"Be careful with your teeth on the piercing."

Casey didn't respond other than to move a hand to Monica's other breast to squeeze it and tease her nipple. Monica half closed her eyes and audibly hummed with pleasure.

Everyone else was watching, fascinated as Casey continued to play with Monica's breasts. The previously fun and flirtatious atmosphere was getting sexually charged.

When Casey eventually pulled away from Monica her face was flushed and her nipples were fully hard. Her eyes shot open and she looked around, seeing that everyone was watching her intently. Jaye was impressed by how Monica didn't act embarrassed at all. Without covering up her breasts Monica arched an eyebrow at Casey.

"You started off doing an okay job but you left it unfinished." She gestured to some wet patches of her spilled drink on her stomach. "I hope you're not like that with the girls you sleep with."

Everyone else laughed at Monica's wisecrack. Casey took it well, grinning and winking at Monica. "You're more than welcome to find out."

The distraction over, Selena started describing one of her dates that had gone wrong. As Selena was talking Jaye noticed that Monica wasn't making any moves to pull her top back into place. Everyone else noticed as well. Selena stopped her story and looked around Casey toward Monica and laughed. "Are you going to pull your top back up, you're distracting everyone from the story I'm telling."

Monica grinned and shrugged. "Everyone's had a good look at my tits and I don't think having them out is bothering anyone else. If you want us to pay attention to what you're saying, perhaps you should spice it up a bit."

Selena laughed, "Short of showing off my boobs I don't think I can compete with you."

Casey liked that idea. "You should go topless, we all should." To demonstrate his eagerness he pulled off his shirt. No one followed suit, after a moment everyone laughed and so did Casey. "Ahh, you can't blame a guy for trying."

Monica patted him on the back. "I appreciate you joining me in being topless." She then touched her stomach. "Ugghh I feel all sticky I need to wash myself off." Grinning, Monica got up, took off her top and pushed down her shorts before going to the pool and jumping in.

When she surfaced Casey called out to her. "How's the water?"

"It's great you all should come join me."

Kelly laughed and shook her head. "No thanks, I'm going to get another drink. Do you want one?"

"No, I'm good for the moment, thanks."

Casey asked Kelly if she could bring him a beer and then Selena asked for a wine. Thinking that Kelly might need a hand Jaye decided to join her. Leo and Brendan also got up to get some drinks.

Once inside Leo headed to the bathroom while everyone else went to the kitchen. Kelly grabbed some bottles of beer and a bottle of wine from the fridge. Jaye first got herself a glass of water and Brendan made himself a vodka mule.

Instead of heading back outside Jaye and Kelly stayed with Brendan as he made his drink. Their attention was caught by some movement, they all looked outside and saw Casey jumping into the pool to join Monica.

Kelly turned to Jaye and Brendan, "I'm guessing that Casey and Monica are going to be having sex tonight."

Brendan chuckled, "Casey pulling down her top was pretty crazy. That's something I could never do."

"He knew he could get away with it, Casey's pretty good at reading people and Monica has been sending out signals all day."

Brendan furrowed his brow. "Really? I didn't pick up on that at all."

Kelly shot Jaye a knowing grin. "It seems like that's something you should try and look for."

He shrugged and smiled wryly. "Probably, but I'd rather miss signals than see ones that aren't there."

"How has that been working for you?"

Brendan finished making his drink and took a long sip before replying. "It depends on what you think the goal is. I think it's been working well." He tidied the bench from making his drink and looked toward Kelly and Jaye. "I'm ready to head back out if you are."

Jaye was about to take the bottle of wine to bring outside when Kelly responded. "We'll stay inside for a bit longer and wait for Leo."

Brendan took Casey's beer and the bottle of wine in his free hand. "Okay, I'll take the drinks out to Casey and Selena."

Kelly thanked him and asked if he needed a hand with the door but he said that he should be fine.

Jaye and Kelly watched as Brendan approached the chairs, he set the beer down where Casey had been sitting and then poured some wine for Selena. He sat down on the chair next to her's and they started talking.

Jaye turned to Kelly. "Why are we waiting for Leo?"

"We aren't. Not really. With Casey and Monica busy with each other, I thought that maybe Brendan could keep Selena company. Hopefully he'll be able to tell if she starts flirting with him."

Jaye felt somewhat irked by Kelly's attempt to help their friends hook up. She didn't say anything though, it would have seemed petty and she didn't want to get in the way if there was something between Brendan and Selena.

Leo came back to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. He looked outside and saw Brendan already out there. "You waited for me? Thanks, you didn't have to."

Jaye shook her head. "Sorry to disappoint you but we stayed inside to give Brendan some time to focus his attention on Selena."

Leo looked outside again and then nodded. "Okay. I don't mind staying inside for a bit. I've been wanting to check out the set up in the living room."

Jaye, Leo and Kelly went to the living room and gave the place a proper inspection. Leo's focus was on the television and entertainment system. He picked up a remote control and pointed it at the television. The screen lit up, showing a menu with a number of video streaming services. Leo let out an impressed whistle. "If we ever get tired of the beach, there's plenty to watch here."

Kelly settled down onto the extra large sofa. "Yeah? Let's take a look at what's available."

Jaye sat next to Kelly with Leo on Kelly's other side. Leo navigated through the menus, going through the streaming services. Kelly outright told Leo to not bother with any of the sports services. A lot of time was spent simply seeing what there was to watch and talking about television series or movies that appeared.

They were doing that for long enough that Jaye finished her beer and went back to the kitchen to get everyone another drink. In the kitchen she took a look outside and saw that Selena and Brendan were now sitting on the edge of the pool with their legs dangling in the water. Selena had taken her dress off and was again only wearing her revealing swimsuit. Brendan was fully engrossed with her and given the view he had right in front of him, that was understandable.

Casey and Monica were still playing in the pool but they appeared to be a lot more hands on and Jaye was certain there had to be a lot of groping going on.

A surge of envy flashed through Jaye, she wanted to join them outside but with the way they seemed to be coupled up she would probably just get in the way. Turning away from the scene outside Jaye went and took some beers from the fridge and headed back to rejoin Kelly and Leo.

When Jaye got back to the living room Kelly and Leo had settled on watching a thriller that Kelly had heard good things about. To set the atmosphere Leo turned off the lights and Jaye went to fully close the curtains. She got another glimpse at the pool and her friends outside, nothing had changed since she had been in the kitchen but Jaye felt like she was missing out. She settled back on the couch and tried to focus on the movie. At first her thoughts kept going back to what might be happening outside but as the plot began to pick up she was able to put everything else out of mind.

About halfway through the movie all the sun, activity and alcohol seemed to be catching up to Jaye. She wasn't able to focus on what was happening in the movie and she could feel tiredness begin to make her eyelids heavy. Getting up she said goodnight to Kelly and Leo and then headed upstairs to bed.

Of course, once she was in bed Jaye found that she wasn't able to sleep, the tiredness she had felt suddenly disappeared. Feeling like it would be silly to get up again Jaye stayed lying in bed, her mind going over the events of the day. She was particularly interested in examining how her attitude had changed regarding getting attention for her appearance.