Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey nodded. "That's cool, we're here to get away from the grind, so it's great to see that you're loosening up and having a good time."

Jaye couldn't help thinking about how unaffected Monica had been with Casey pulling down her top and sucking her nipples. One of Jaye's eyebrows arched and she shot Casey a questioning look. "Just how loose are you hoping I'll get?"

He laughed, gave her a wink and walked off.

Monica approached her next. "With you in that bikini, I feel like mine covers me up too much now."

Jaye smiled, it wasn't like it was a contest but it felt good that Monica thought that the new bikini was making her own look modest. Jaye shook her head. "You might not be showing as much skin but your top is practically painted onto your boobs. Unless you're looking to get rid of some tan lines you don't need to show anything else."

Monica looked pleased. "You think? Well we'll see how I feel as the day goes on."

Pleased with how the new bikini was working for her so far, Jaye sat down and sipped her beer while waiting for her turn with the sunscreen being passed around.

Her attention was caught by Selena going up to Brendan with a tube of sunscreen in her hand and a wide grin on her face. "Brendan, do you mind getting my back again?"

This time Brendan looked a lot more comfortable with the request. But then it occurred to Jaye that it was obvious that he would be, he and Selena had probably done a hell of a lot more last night. It was fascinating to watch him go about applying sunscreen to Selena, what Brendan was doing very clearly amounted to a massage. Selena again reacted suggestively to Brendan's touch, her body shifting sensuously and humming softly with pleasure. Jaye was sure that she saw Brendan's fingers go a little further down on Selena's sides to brush against her breasts. There was a small smile on his face as he put more sunscreen on his hands before moving them down Selena's back toward her ass. Brendan was being thorough but efficient with applying sunscreen. There was a definite sexual vibe but it wasn't overt.

Realising she was staring, Jaye looked around at her other friends. Kelly and Leo were sitting close together watching Selena and Brendan but also talking to each other in low voices. Leo moved to whisper into Kelly's ear and she laughed before playfully slapping him on the arm.

Monica had another tube of sunscreen and was helping Casey with his back. He was enjoying the attention and Monica looked to be quite pleased with getting her hands on him. They weren't being over the top but it looked a little intimate. Sitting by herself Jaye felt a touch awkward and out of place, the earlier boost to her confidence was starting to drain from her.

Looking back at Brendan and Selena, he was now rubbing down the backs of her legs which Jaye could see had spread apart a little more. From his position Brendan would have a clear view of Selena's barely covered pussy.

Jaye figured that Brendan had to be turned on, just watching them was giving her a buzz of arousal. A quick glance at the front of his shorts didn't reveal a tell tale bulge though. He tapped Selena on her ankle. "All done here."

Selena sighed with disappointment. "Do you want to put some more sunscreen on me? Maybe I need a second coating."

Brendan just laughed. "Can you help me with my sunscreen now?"

Selena languidly pushed herself onto her hands and knees and then to kneeling upright. "Of course." She moved behind Brendan who was sitting up and began to rub sunscreen onto his back.

It wasn't as outright hot but it was still fascinating to watch. Brendan looked over at Jaye and he caught her watching. She was about to look away but he flashed her a slightly awkward smile. That made her feel like she was a part of what was going on and she smiled back.

As Selena finished up with Brendan's back, Jaye thought about asking him if he could put sunscreen on her back as well. She held herself back though, thinking that her motivation would be obvious to her friends. By the time she dismissed her worry about that, Selena had passed the sunscreen to Kelly and it felt too late to ask.

Not too long later, Kelly approached Jaye with the sunscreen. "Let me get your back for you."

Jaye nodded and moved on her towel to make room for Kelly behind her. While Kelly was applying the sunscreen she made sure to get underneath the strings across Jaye's back and neck. "You have a fair bit more skin exposed, so you need to make sure you're thorough with the sunscreen."

Jaye thought about the extra skin she was showing around her bikini and what she might look like putting sunscreen on those areas. She jumped slightly when she felt Kelly's head close by hers.

"Don't flinch. The guys are watching us. I'm going to give them something to look at."

There wasn't any time for Jaye to ask what Kelly was going to do or to protest. Kelly's hands left Jaye's shoulders and slid around to her front. They went from the sides of Jaye's ribs to her breasts and Kelly's fingers then pushed under the edges of the bikini before brushing over the slightly firm nipples.

Jaye eyes widened with shock but otherwise managed to keep herself from reacting to the contact. There was one reaction she couldn't do anything about though. Her nipples, still a littIe firm from watching Brendan with Selena, became even harder from Kelly's slickened fingers brushing over them.

Jaye heard Monica laugh and Leo loudly say wow. She kept her gaze focused on a point on the beach, not trusting that she could keep composed if she met their eyes. After the initial shock passed and she took a few slow steady breaths, Jaye felt like she could handle the feeling of embarrassment at having her tits being touched by Kelly in front of other people.

When Jaye looked around she saw that everyone else's eyes were on her. Predictably the guys were focused on Kelly's hands gently rubbing sunscreen on her tits. Selena and Monica were watching her face with clear amusement at what Jaye thought must be a stunned expression.

Having everyone watching her tits being fondled was way outside Jaye's comfort zone. The need to act unfazed was helping to mute the embarrassment and Jaye was finding that there was a part of her that was enjoying the attention. Kelly touching her breasts felt odd and despite her nipples hardening it hadn't been sexual. Now however, there was a slight charge of arousal and the contact of Kelly's fingers across Jaye's hard nipples sent little jolts of pleasurable sensation through her. It wasn't enough to get her seriously aroused but Jaye was a bit worried about what might happen if Kelly kept going for some time.

Fortunately Kelly didn't make an extended display of it, though she had probably given Jaye's nipples more attention than they needed. Kelly withdrew her hands from Jaye's top and then dropped the tube of sunscreen by her side. "I'll leave you to take care of the rest. I think we've put on enough of a show."

There was some sarcastic clapping from Selena and Casey called out for more. Kelly jokingly flipped them off before returning to her own towel.

As Jaye put sunscreen on the rest of her body, she was briefly tempted to try and make it sexy but she was now feeling a bit self-conscious so instead applied it quickly and without a fuss. Once Jaye was done she joined everyone in sitting and relaxing.

After they had been sitting and talking for a while, Casey got to his feet. "Come on, let's all go for a swim."

Kelly and Selena were reluctant but at Casey's urging went with the group.

Monica and the guys went straight into deeper water but Jaye stayed back with Kelly and Selena in the shallows. She didn't think her top would be capable of keeping her covered if she did any swimming and Jaye wasn't ready to give her friends another show.

Very quickly, Kelly and Selena were ready to go back to the beach and Jaye followed along. It was some time later before everyone else returned from the water. To Jaye it looked like Monica was having a great time.There was a wide smile on her face and she was moving with a spring in her step. A number of things could have hyped her up but it was likely due to being the focus of the guys' attention while they were in the water. With her thin swimsuit plastered onto her body she was still getting a lot of attention out of the water.

The guys stopped close by and stood there admiring the sight of Selena, Kelly and Jaye lying there in the sun. Monica went to the cooler and rummaged through its contents before grabbing a hard seltzer. While she was bent over she gave anyone watching a clear view of her pussy lips through the crotch of her bikini bottoms. As Monica turned around, the sly look on her face showed that she knew what she had done.

Sitting down next to Selena, Monica opened her can and took a long drink. While lowering the can from her mouth she looked around and sighed with satisfaction.

"This place is amazing, I hope you're all having as much fun as I am."

Casey chuckled. "I doubt it's possible for anyone to have as much fun as you, but I've been having a really good time so far."

Everyone else called out their agreement.

The guys hung around long enough to drink some water and then they each grabbed a beer before Leo challenged them to a race and sprinted off, bottle in hand. Casey bolted after him immediately while Brendan swore as he finished opening his beer and then took off in pursuit.

Once the guys were out of earshot, Monica grinned as she looked at Kelly. "How was Leo in bed?"

Kelly was briefly taken aback but then smiled. "He was really good, he definitely had all the right moves." She then pointedly looked back at Monica. "How did you go with Casey?"

Monica laughed. "It got pretty wild." She turned to Selena. "How do you think it went?"

There was a brief pause before Selena responded, Kelly and Jaye's eyes both widened with shock and interest. Selena noticed and shrugged with a small smile.

"It was certainly interesting, that was a first for me."

Kelly's eyebrows rose. "What exactly did you get up to?"

Selena laughed. "Do you want the full on detailed story or just a brief summary?"

A deeply interested expression appeared on Kelly's face but she then shook her head. "Let's start with a summary and if there's anything you thought was a highlight, you can give us more detail."

Monica laughed. "I thought it was mostly highlights myself."

A knowing grin appeared on Selena's face. "Feel free to jump in if you think I skipped over something good." She turned to Jaye. "How about you? Would you like to hear about how much of a slut I was?"

Jaye was absolutely intrigued by what might have gone on last night. Her imagination, fueled by the memory of Leo and Kelly having sex was picturing a scene of Selena and Monica swapping between being fucked by Casey and Brendan.

Even though she missed out on having sex herself, she was fine with getting a vicarious thrill from hearing about the antics of her friends. Jaye put on a disinterested expression. "If you're telling us anyway, I don't mind." She then grinned and her friends broke out laughing.

After they settled, Selena nodded and met each of Kelly and Jaye's eyes. "So just upfront, it was a threesome but Monica and I didn't do much more than kiss and touch each other."

Monica chuckled. "That was still a lot. You playing with my tits and kissing my neck while I was riding Casey got me to come so hard."

That image immediately appeared in Jaye's head and it was so vivid she almost gasped.

Selena gave Monica a slightly exasperated look before turning back to Kelly and Jaye. "It did get pretty heated but it wasn't a full on threesome. Anyway it all started with us playing in the pool."

A thoughtful expression had appeared on Kelly's face and she cocked her head to the side. "You said threesome. Didn't Brendan join in?"

Selena shook her head. "No he wasn't there."

"I thought you would end up spending the night with Brendan. What did he do?"

Selena shrugged. "When Casey and Monica were trying to get us to join them in the pool Brendan said he was feeling light headed and that he needed to go to the bathroom and get some water before he could think about jumping in the pool. I got into the pool just as he was getting up and when he didn't come back I thought he got distracted by something else."

For Jaye, hearing that Brendan hadn't been with anyone last night was kind of reassuring. She wasn't the only one in their group who hadn't had sex last night. Thinking that everyone else had paired up had made her feel a little like she was left out.

Selena continued her story, going over how the horseplay in the pool became a lot more touchy and grabby. This led to Monica and Casey making out with each other before Casey suggested they go up to his bedroom. Selena had thought that she was being left behind but Monica grabbed her arm and asked if she was coming along. The question was crazy and exciting and with a rush Selena accepted the offer. The three of them practically raced to Casey's room and got straight into action, starting with Selena and Monica taking turns to suck Casey's dick.

While she only provided an outline of what went on in bed, it was still hot to hear. Monica occasionally added a few asides that filled in some of the salacious details but she let Selena get on with telling what happened. Selena was speaking with a warm engaging tone that was almost sensual as she went over how Casey fucked each of them in turn and brought them to climax.

Jaye was feeling a little hot in a way that had nothing to do with the sun. More than just the description of the threesome and the mental imagery it brought, it was Selena's smile that got to Jaye. There was something satisfied and proud to Selena's expression that made what she and Monica got up to sound like an adventure.

When Selena reached the end of recounting last night she looked at Kelly and Jaye, seeking their responses. Jaye breathed out audibly. "Wow, it sounds like you had quite a good time."

Kelly chuckled. "Casey certainly did."

Selena let out a small pleased laugh. "Well that's what Monica and I did last night." She turned to Kelly. "So... it was good with Leo?"

Kelly smiled. "It was good, really good. He..." She paused and there was a barely noticeable shake of her head. Monica did notice it though.

"What is it? You have to tell us, we told you about Casey and us."

Chagrin briefly flashed across Kelly's face and she barked out a laugh. "Leo was great, it's just that he was a bit too big for my pussy."

Jaye and Selena chuckled while Monica gave a delighted gasp. Monica recovered quickly and leaned closer to Kelly.

"Big in what way? Too thick, too long or is he packing an utter beast?"

Kelly almost snorted. "He was too long, if he was too thick I don't think I would have had sex with him."

"How long is too long?"

"I don't know, I was too preoccupied to measure how big Leo's cock was. If you need to know you should ask him."

"I just might. I was curious because Casey has a big cock too, his is pretty long but also quite thick."

Jaye and Kelly both turned to look at Selena. There was a wry smile on her face as she nodded. "Yeah, as if he didn't have enough going for him as it is."

The confirmation from Selena piqued Jaye's curiosity enough to want to see Casey's cock for herself. Her interest was mainly in finding out just how big it was given the impression it had on Monica and Selena. Despite the fact that he was apparently capable of satisfying both Selena and Monica, she was still somewhat cold on the idea of sleeping with him herself.

Kelly's reaction was quite different, she made a dismissive sound. "That's actually a minus in my books. I've had some uncomfortable experiences that put me off guys with cocks that are too thick and long."

Monica's out on a playful amused smile. "So I guess this means you don't want to try out Casey tonight?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, I don't think I'd be interested in that. If I'm going to hook up again, I'll stick with Leo."

"I didn't think he was stupidly thick. Anyway, I wouldn't mind fucking Casey again though it would be fun to see what Leo or Brendan are like." After she said that Monica's expression became concerned and she glanced at everyone else's faces. "Was that too slutty a thing to say?"

It was a little much but Jaye shook her head. Kelly had an amused smile and lightly shook her head. "It's cool, we're not going to judge."

Selena laughed. "It was a bit slutty, but who cares. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind."

Smiling and looking relieved, Monica then looked at Selena. "Are you looking to have sex with one of the guys tonight?"

Selena thought about it for a moment. "I'd like to but I'll make them work for it. I don't want them to think that they're guaranteed to get laid."

Kelly nodded. "They need to appreciate how lucky they are to have us."

A wicked smile formed on Monica's face. "We should go out to a club tonight and dance with some other men. That should get the guys to put in some effort with us."

Jaye thought that she was going to be left out of this conversation and she didn't know whether she was relieved or disappointed but then Kelly met her eyes and grinned. "So... Jaye, are you looking to get some action tonight? Maybe you can pair up with Brendan since you both didn't hook up last night."

Jaye tried to guess how things might play out late that night. If they went out one of her friends might find someone outside their group to hook up with but she doubted that would happen. The obvious scenario was a repeat of last night, though whether Selena and Monica would want to share Casey again was questionable. If Jaye wanted to sleep with someone it seemed like Brendan might be the best option. The question was did she actually want to have sex with one of the guys or was she just wanting to not feel like she was missing out. At the moment Jaye was still a little aroused from hearing about Selena and Monica's night but that didn't make things any clearer.

In response to Kelly's question Jaye just shrugged. "I'm undecided at the moment." Her mouth then showed a small hint of a smile. "But I don't think I'd turn down an opportunity."

The others nodded and didn't press her further.

When the guys returned, they dropped off their empty beer bottles before heading back into the water to cool off. Jaye needed to cool down as well and got up to join them, quickly followed by Monica. Jaye was still careful to make sure that her bikini kept her covered but was happy to let her boobs move and bounce, attracting some admiring looks from the guys.

They didn't spend too much time in the water, only going out until they were about waist deep before doing some casual swimming. When she was standing, Jaye's wet bikini top showed her hard nipples in more detail. It wasn't as clingy or semi-transparent as Monica's top but it still felt like an additional level of exposure. It was surprising to Jaye that while the Guys did a lot of looking, they didn't make any attempts to get in close to her or Monica and start some playful touching.

As they left the water Jaye snuck a few subtle glances at Casey and Leo's crotches to see if she could get some visual confirmation of the size of their cocks. Their shorts appeared to be too thick to give an outline of their packages, or it might be that the cold water had affected them.

Jaye then turned to look at Brendan and found him looking at her. She felt a flush of embarrassment at being caught checking out Casey and Leo. Brendan didn't make any comment about that though. He moved a littIe closer to her. "Your bikini is quite a step up from one you got yesterday. Are you comfortable wearing it?"

1...45678...10