Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was at the gym Jaye purposefully wore clothes that hid her figure or at least downplayed it. There she felt self conscious about people watching her. There had been quite a few instances when she had been by herself where guys had approached her in the gym looking to give her pointers or advice on her form or to try to get her number. It had made her want to hide her figure in baggy clothes to avoid attention. Today with her friends she had been in a more comfortable environment. While there had definitely been some admiring looks from the guys they hadn't felt predatory and Jaye had definitely done a lot of admiring herself.

The sound of the door handle being turned jolted her out of her thoughts. The door opened and Jaye quickly closed her eyes to avoid the light that flooded in. Jaye was about to say something to Kelly but she started talking first.

"She's asleep."

Jaye stilled herself, realising that Kelly wasn't alone.

"I don't know about this. Will she wake up?"

She recognised the second voice as Leo's and could no longer keep silent.

"I'm actually still awake."

Leo sighed loudly. "Sorry Jaye. We'll go somewhere else."

Kelly quickly stopped him from moving away. "Hold on a moment. This could work out better."

"What do you mean? Jaye's awake. We can't just go ahead right in front of her."

"Sure we can. This way she won't wake up to us having sex and get a shock. If you're worried about having an audience we can ask her to look the other way. Even if she doesn't, it will be dark enough that she won't be able to see anything."

Jaye was shocked at Kelly's suggestion. Living together, they had caught each other in awkward situations from time to time. This however, would be a whole new level of intimate knowledge. A part of her was intrigued though, she had of course watched porn before but this would be live and involve people she knew. Whether that would make it more or less appealing was unclear.

Leo was still unconvinced. "We should still go somewhere else. I don't want to bother Jaye."

"Where else could we go so that we wouldn't be bothering someone else? And I'm not going to have sex in the bunk bed."

"Okay, okay. Do you mind us being here Jaye?"

It didn't bother her, in fact the idea was actually quite exciting but she didn't want to let them know just how on board she was. After a brief pause to give the impression that she was thinking about her answer Jaye responded, doing her best to sound neutral.

"No, I don't mind. Just try to not make too much noise."

Kelly let out a satisfied laugh. "Great. You're a champion Jaye, we'll avoid getting too crazy. Come on Leo."

Kelly and Leo fully entered the room and closed the door behind them, restoring the darkness. Even though her eyes were closed Jaye turned her head to look away from Kelly's bed and pulled the sheets up so that only the top of her head was uncovered. She couldn't do much about her hearing though.

There were the sounds of clothes being removed and discarded followed by Kelly and Leo climbing onto her bed. At first Jaye wasn't able to hear anything further until Kelly started encouraging Leo with barely audible dirty talk. It clearly did the trick as Kelly moaned out loud before trying to stifle it and then breaking out into giggles. There was another short period of near silence before Jaye heard Kelly speak in a shocked whisper. "Damn Leo, I don't think I can take all of this." There was a shush from Leo followed by some muted chuckling.

Now listening intently, Jaye was able to make out the slightly wet sound of mouths sucking and licking and then their breathing got heavier. Kelly gasped out loud, unable to smother it in time. She swore but then audibly hummed with delight as Leo continued his exploration of her body.

Eagerly listening to the action taking place in the bed next to hers, Jaye's imagination provided her with pictures of what was happening. The sounds coming from Kelly and Leo coupled with the imagery in her head were getting Jaye hot. She squeezed her thighs together, the pressure on her pussy stoking her arousal. She ached to touch herself but held back thinking it would be shameful for her to masturbate in this situation.

There was some compressing of mattress springs that suggested that Kelly and Leo were shifting around. After a moment Kelly let out a whimper, a hissed yes and then a long groan. That groan was accompanied by a deep hum of pleasure from Leo. Jaye felt the tension of arousal building in her at the realisation that she had just heard what had to have been Leo penetrating Kelly. She squeezed her thighs together tighter and continued to listen.

Leo was taking long steady breaths and Kelly let out a constant soft moan until she abruptly gasped. "Oh god, there's still more? I can't take any more of your cock. I'm completely full."

Hearing that stunned Jaye, she wondered just how big Leo's cock could be. The thought and mental image of Kelly absolutely stuffed with Leo's cock was hotter than Jaye thought was acceptable. Her thighs were putting frustrating pressure on her pussy and it was an effort for Jaye to keep a hand from moving to her breasts to touch her nipples.

Jaye opened her eyes hoping that would keep mental images from forming or at least take away focus from her hearing. That didn't give Jaye any relief from her arousal. She tried to relax her thighs but couldn't help squeezing them together again. Instead she focused on her breathing, trying to take deep steady breaths without being noticeable. That managed to help her settle herself for the moment.

Jaye's attention returned to what was happening in the other bed when Kelly exhaled loudly. Kelly spoke in a low voice that was almost a whisper but Jaye was able to hear it quite easily. "You can start fucking me but you'll need to be careful with how deep you go."

"Of course. I want this to be good for you. "

There was a pause and then a sound that Jaye guessed was Leo kissing Kelly. Following that, Leo must have started to fuck Kelly as she whimpered and her breathing, now even more audible contained an element of arousal.

After this continued for a bit, Leo must have become too comfortable or lost his awareness of Jaye's presence. He let out a deep grunt and there were soon noises that were certainly him thrusting into Kelly harder and quicker. There was a distinctly wet sound to their fucking that triggered a spike in Jaye's arousal. Her pussy ached to be touched and she could feel the dampness of her panties on her thighs. Through all that, Jaye continued to hold still as she listened to Leo and Kelly's coupling get more heated.

It was the small little gasps coming from Kelly that finally broke Jaye's restraint, she slipped a hand into her panties and pushed her fingers between her legs to stroke the slick lips of her pussy. Her other hand went to her breasts and lightly stroked her nipples. The touches were like small sparks of electricity jolting her body. The stimulation was a tease, Jaye needed something stronger but she didn't know if she could keep from giving herself away. Her need soon won out over any concern about getting caught. She clutched her breast harder and ground the heel of her palm over her hard nipple. The pressure of the fingers stroking her pussy increased and moved closer to her clit. Jaye almost groaned at the stronger stimulation but swallowed it down in time.

In the bed across from her, Leo and Kelly were in full swing. They were clearly still making an effort at being discreet but their attempts at keeping things low volume were easy to hear on the other side of the room. In between gasps Kelly was encouraging Leo to fuck her with his big cock. Leo asked Kelly whether she liked how his dick felt in her and she replied with a very enthusiastic yes that was close to actually being loud. Leo shushed Kelly and she giggled before letting out a long moan. Hearing all that fueled Jaye's arousal while her hands kept the tension in her body building.

The sounds of fucking were hot but Jaye now wanted to see what was happening. Her eyes were used to the dark and the moon light coming from outside seemed like it might be enough for her to get a clear enough look at Kelly and Leo. Gradually, Jaye twisted her body around, trying to avoid making any sounds or big movements that might attract attention. Though, from what she was hearing, Leo and Kelly seemed to be fully consumed with each other and probably wouldn't notice what she was doing. When her body was facing the other bed Jaye paused, a small attack of conscience made her ask herself if she really wanted to spy on her friends. It was bad enough that she was actively listening to them screwing but with her hands back at her pussy and tits, she was taking pleasure from what she was hearing.

A slightly sharper gasp from Kelly spurred a sympathetic spike to Jaye's arousal and that was enough to convince herself that she could just take a quick look. Jaye pulled the sheet covering her head down slowly until she was able to see past it. While she wasn't able to make out the fine details, there was just enough light that Jaye could see Leo's tall dark frame hunched over Kelly's much smaller body. Kelly was face down with her ass in the air with Leo thrusting into her from behind. As he had promised Kelly, he was being careful with his thrusts and not accidentally battering the depths of her pussy with his length. Jaye focused and thought she could see the part of Leo's cock that wasn't inside Kelly. The image made Jaye's pussy spasm and a small gush of her juices drenched her panties and fingers.

Despite not being able to see what was happening clearly, this was a lot more exciting than a video. There was just something impactful to being close by, it was more raw and real.

Jaye pushed a couple of her fingers into her soaking pussy and began to stroke the flesh inside herself. There was a wet squelching sound as she plunged her fingers back and forth in her pussy that she hoped wasn't as loud as it seemed to her.

Across from Jaye, Leo was fucking Kelly faster and the increased stimulation was making her gasps rapid and shallow. With Kelly still trying to restrain her volume it sounded like she was squeaking with every thrust. To Jaye the sound was a little comical but amongst the other noises of sex and paired with the sight of Leo working Kelly's pussy, it was skin tingling hot.

Jaye wished she was being fucked with a big hard cock but she made do with fucking herself with her fingers. Jaye felt a little guilty about watching as her friends were having sex but that guilt was by far outweighed by the naughty thrill and how hot it was to see Leo sliding his cock in and out of Kelly's little pussy.

The tension in her body was a solid thing and Jaye felt that she was getting close to reaching a climax. She rolled over to face away from Kelly and Leo, feeling self-conscious about the possibility that one of them might look over and see her coming while watching them fuck. With the hurdle of her self-consciousness removed Jaye's fingers strummed quicker at her clit, pushing her closer to the brink of climax. Aware that her breathing and whimpers might give away what she was doing, Jaye took her other hand from her breast and pressed it over her mouth.

Behind Jaye it sounded like Kelly was getting close to coming as well. While Kelly's gasps and cries weren't ear-splittingly loud, they were far from restrained and she soon made it clear that she was losing control. Kelly groaned and grunted, "Oh, I'm close, I'm going to come!"

Leo responded, the strain evident in his voice. "Fuck, you're squeezing my cock so tightly, I'm going to come too."

Jaye forced herself to slow her fingers so that she could delay her own orgasm. Having heard the start of their fucking Jaye wanted to be able to clearly hear Kelly and Leo finish. She swore she could hear Leo's thrusting get harder just before one of Kelly's gasps turned into a cry that was shortly smothered. There was no smothering of Leo's strangled groan and the sounds of movement died down to be replaced with him grunting and exhaling in shudders.

The mental image of Leo filling Kelly's pussy with hot cum pushed Jaye over the edge to her own climax. She clamped her hand even tighter over her mouth to try and prevent her groan from escaping. The fact that she was trying to hide she was coming from people in the same room who had just orgasmed added an additional thrill that made her task more difficult. Jaye managed to keep any noises contained. She just hoped that her body's movements hadn't been noticed. Kelly and Leo seemed to be recovering and their talk became quieter so that Jaye was only able to catch a few words here and there. Jaye was really paying attention to them though, she was concerned with how much noise she was making.

Jaye took her hand away from her mouth but kept her breathing controlled, hoping to avoid attracting any attention. She was only able to relax when she had caught her breath. The loose feeling in her body from her orgasm was very welcome. From what she could hear Leo and Kelly were far from finished but Jaye's senses dulled and she was soon overcome by sleep.

****

Jaye woke up and was confronted by the sight of Kelly, naked with Leo spooning her, his body mostly hidden behind hers. Memories of last night flooded back in and Jaye could feel herself beginning to get turned on again. A hint of guilt at having watched Kelly and Leo fuck while she masturbated had Jaye trying to stifle her arousal. It looked like it was nice outside so she thought that a swim might help clear her head.

As quietly as possible Jaye got out of bed and retrieved her bikini. She made her way through the house out to the back and the swimming pool. It was early enough that the air was still a little brisk but the warmth of the sun meant that Jaye wasn't too bothered by that. A gentle breeze carried the scent of salt water and Jaye felt the urge to go down to the beach rather than swim in the pool.

Taking only a pair of sandals, Jaye went around the side of the house to the path down to the beach. The beach itself was deserted as far as she could see in both directions. If it weren't for the lifeguard tower she could just make out in the distance she could have pretended it was a faraway isolated beach. Jaye slipped off her sandals and then rushed into the surf.

At first the water felt shockingly cold. Jaye dived in and began swimming out further, the exercise warming her quickly. Once she got out fairly far she turned around and let the waves bring her back closer to the beach. When she got back to shallow water she felt like she was ready to reflect on last night.

Jaye didn't feel as bad about listening to and watching her friends have sex as she thought she should. In her mind she reasoned that Kelly and Leo couldn't have had much of an expectation of privacy. The thing she really felt awkward about was that she got so turned on by their fucking that she had masturbated and made herself come. The sexual release had been great at the time but now she was feeling a little dirty. She wondered whether she should tell Kelly but even thinking about it made Jaye cringe.

Despite the guilt, Jaye also had to recognise that it had been hot. She asked herself whether there was any way that she wouldn't have got turned on. There had been a certain amount of sexual energy amongst the group since the afternoon. While Jaye hadn't participated in the flirting she was at least partly affected by watching the interactions between her friends and then later the littIe display that Monica and Casey had put on. The flirty atmosphere with its undercurrent of sex almost certainly led to the pairing up of Monica with Casey and Selena with Brendan. It was also likely what got Leo and Kelly to hook up.

Jaye could admit that she had got a bit worked up too. If she had been left alone her low level arousal wouldn't have been acted on. However, having a live sex show had been hot and her arousal had becone too difficult to ignore.

It occurred to her just how pointless it was to feel guilty about it. Bringing it up with Kelly would cause unnecessary awkwardness and there was a good possibility that she wouldn't see it as a big deal anyway. That Kelly might not care at all somehow felt like it would be worse than if she got upset. She could see Kelly considering it a compliment and laughing gently at Jaye's guilt. It made Jaye look repressed when she really didn't think that was the case. She liked sex and didn't judge people who were just after some harmless fun.

This was just another hang up of hers that she should let go of. Everyone else had found an outlet for their arousal and had fun, she was allowed to have some fun as well even if it wasn't like what everyone else had.

Jaye sighed and took a deep breath, when she exhaled she felt better. Her self assessment told her that she could loosen up some more. She didn't have to worry about people thinking bad of her, she didn't have to restrain herself. The sun was shining, it was going to be a beautiful day and Jaye was determined to not let herself miss out on having fun. Feeling lighter Jaye headed back to deeper water.

After doing some swimming and a bit of body surfing Jaye thought it was time to head back to the house. As she emerged from the water Jaye finally saw someone else. An older man, maybe late forties, early fifties was walking by following a yellow labrador. Their paths met just as Jaye was about to reach her sandals. The man stopped and smiled at her, his dog stopped as well and moved to be by his side.

"Good morning."

Jaye returned his smile. "Good morning."

"This is the first time in ages that I've seen another person on this part of the beach this early. Did you want to get away from the surfers at the beach by town?"

"No, I'm staying in one of the houses nearby."

The man's eyes looked her up and down and Jaye got a small thrill from him obviously checking her out. There was also another flash of regret that she hadn't let Kelly persuade her to get a more revealing bikini.

"How was your swim?"

"It was very invigorating, the water was shockingly cold at first but it didn't take long to get used to." Jaye folded her arms under her breasts, pushing them up slightly and giving herself more pronounced cleavage. The man couldn't help taking a look but was decent enough to make it nothing more than a quick glance.

He nodded. "That's nice, I'd better get back to walking Rowdy. Have a good day."

"Thanks. You too."

He began to walk away but after he got a short distance away he turned to look back at her. Seeing her looking at him he gave her another smile and a wave before continuing on his way.

Jaye smiled to herself, the man's appreciation of her body had been satisfying and the little bit of playful teasing had been exciting. She slipped into her sandals and made her way off the beach. When she reached the beach showers she stopped. Thinking she should rinse the salt water off of her, she slipped off her sandals and moved under the shower head. The water was cool but not unpleasantly so. As Jaye rinsed out her hair she quickly got used to the temperature. When she moved her head out of the way to let the spray hit her body Jaye wasn't quite satisfied with the way it felt. Her swimsuit felt like a hindrance to properly washing herself off. It occurred to her that if she wanted to, she could take off her bikini and no one would know.

She looked around but there was still no sign that anyone was nearby. The slightly out of the way location of the showers meant she would be out of sight of anyone on the beach unless they were right in front of the shower area. Other than the man walking his dog she hadn't seen anyone else that morning.