Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart beating fast Jaye reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bikini top. After pulling the straps off her shoulders Jaye paused, keeping herself covered by holding her top against her breasts with an arm. She looked around again and then mentally scolded herself for her timidity. There was still no one around and stalling was just dragging this out longer than it had to be. Trying to project boldness Jaye pulled her bikini top away from her breasts and made herself stand straight with her chest thrust out proudly. After holding her bikini top up to rinse it out and setting it aside Jaye closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the shower spray on her bare breasts. She brushed her hands up her belly and then over her breasts feeling the hardness of her nipples. While the water and breeze were cool, the tingles of pleasure that raced through at touching her nipples confirmed that she was also a little turned on. Arching her back Jaye ran her hands back down her body, stopping when they reached the sides of her bikini bottoms. The spray of the water and the cool breeze felt good on her skin so the obstruction of her bikini bottoms was bothering Jaye. She tried to ignore the irritation, going topless at the beach was kind of acceptable but stripping off completely would be nuts. The idea was exciting though and after last night Jaye really wanted some fun of her own. Since she had already been without her top for some time without any sign of anyone, she could probably get naked without being seen as well.

She had a moment of hesitation but her hands were soon pushing down the sides of her bikini bottoms. There was a flutter of excitement in her stomach as the trimmed patch of pubic hair and then her pussy were exposed. When her bikini bottoms reached her ankles Jaye's body was filled with an excited nervous energy and she had to take a couple of deep breaths to try and settle herself. It was crazy to be naked outside in the open but Jaye couldn't deny that she was getting a real charge from it.

Jaye ran her hands down her body again, going from her breasts down her stomach and then around her hips ending on her ass. It was satisfying that there was no interruption to the feel of her hands on the skin of her body. She turned around to face away from the spray, exposing her front to the path to the beach. If someone was to walk by they would get a full frontal view of Jaye's naked body.

The thought that someone might see her like this was kind of thrilling but she also recognised there was a risk that she might get some attention that she didn't want. She checked her surroundings but it was still completely clear.

Jaye thought that if one of her friends came by she might not mind being caught so much. She would still be embarrassed but given how things were going this weekend she felt like it would be treated as a bit of crazy fun. Maybe if one of the guys saw her they might even join her.

In her head she could easily picture Casey dropping his shorts without any hesitation and joining her under the same shower head. Jaye shivered at the thought of his body getting up close to hers. One of her hands brushed a nipple and found it firm against her touch.

Leo would probably be game but it would take a little persuasion. While he wouldn't share the shower she was using, Jaye would get a good look at the cock that was big enough that Kelly wasn't able to take all of it. Would Leo like what he was seeing enough to get hard and let her see his full size?

Now if Brendan were the one to find her, that would be interesting. He seemed like he would be very reluctant to join her. Maybe he could be convinced if Jaye gave him a bit of a display to entice him. Though she would have to be a lot bolder to overcome his reluctance. Jaye imagined herself running her hands across her body with a lot of not so innocent strokes and a few blatantly teasing touches to draw Brendan into joining her.

One of Jaye's hands slid down her stomach to her pelvis then it dropped even further. Her fingers pushed through the patch of short pubic hairs sitting above the slit of her pussy. She could feel the current of aroused tension in her body. When her fingers made contact with the hood of her clit the jolt of pleasure brought her out of her thoughts.

The reality of her being out in the open, naked and about to start masturbating asserted itself. If someone did walk by, it wasn't going to be one of her friends. They had all probably gotten laid last night and so it was unlikely any of them would come down to the beach this early.

With the thought of being seen by a stranger having lost any appeal Jaye decided it was time to put her bikini back on, she had been out there long enough anyway. She turned off the shower and then grabbed her bikini bottoms to put them back on. Comforted by how quiet it was, Jaye took her time getting dressed, she wrung out the excess water from her bikini bottoms before slipping them back on. She also took her time putting her top back on, making sure that her breasts were comfortable inside the cups of the top. With her bikini back on there was no reason to linger. As she headed back to the house, Jaye was a touch disappointed by the feeling of her body being covered, albeit only minimally.

On entering the house Jaye found Brendan in the kitchen making a pot of filter coffee. He didn't seem aware of her presence so she called out to him. "Good morning."

He turned to face her and smiled, from his appearance it looked like he was still partially asleep.

"Morning Jaye. Did you sleep well?"

"I did, I'm feeling good this morning. How about you?"

"I got some okay sleep."

Jaye was curious as to just what his sleeping situation was last night but that really wasn't something she felt comfortable about asking.

As if he had just realised that she had walked in slightly wet and wearing her bikini Brendan's expression became puzzled.

"Huh? I didn't notice that you were in the pool."

"That's because I went down to the beach."

"Ah. I hadn't thought of that. My brain's a little rusty, thankfully the coffee should be ready soon. Would you like a cup?"

Jaye thought over his offer, she wasn't quite in the mood for coffee, her morning swim had been more than enough to get her alert. She felt like something fruity, there was orange juice in the fridge but she wanted something sweeter, like a smoothie. They had a blender and some ice but there wasn't the rest of the ingredients she would need.

"No thanks, maybe later though. Could I please borrow your car? I'd like to make a quick trip to town and get a smoothie."

Without hesitation he nodded. "Sure, I'll go get the keys for you."

"Thank you. I'll quickly go grab some clothes."

Jaye snuck back into her room, finding that Kelly and Leo were in the same position that they had been in earlier. Without disturbing them Jaye put on some deodorant and then grabbed some clothes and her handbag before moving to the bathroom to change. When she got back to the kitchen Brendan was waiting for her, sitting at the table sipping his coffee. He pointed toward a set of keys across from him on the table. Jaye thanked him again as she grabbed the keys and then headed out.

The drive to town was peaceful but traffic did get a bit busier close to the town centre. It took a bit more effort to find a car park than Jaye was expecting for this early in the morning. From all the busy cafes and restaurants she passed it was clear that eating out for breakfast was popular around here. Jaye was pleased to see that there weren't too many people at the juice bar so she wouldn't have a long wait. With her smoothie in hand she headed back to the car, halfway there she felt like it would be a waste of a trip if she only got a smoothie. Thinking of the bakery they went to yesterday and the delicious looking baked goods available, Jaye decided to get some pastries to share with everyone for breakfast.

There was a small crowd at the bakery but that didn't put Jaye off, it just gave her more time to pick out which pastries she was going to buy. While she was waiting in line she noticed Naomi, the shop assistant from the beachwear store walking by. As Jaye watched, Naomi unlocked and entered the store next door.

Jaye's thoughts went to her bikini and how it compared to her friends' swimsuits. It bothered her a little about how tame hers appeared and how she had to be convinced to even get that bikini. After her nude shower at the beach this morning Jaye felt like she was up to pushing the limits of what she was comfortable with. By the time she bought some pastries she had made up her mind that she would go and get another bikini, something that was more attention grabbing.

As Jaye entered the beach wear store Naomi was behind the counter drinking a coffee and browsing her phone. She looked up and recognition appeared on her face. "Oh! Hey, how are you? Was there something wrong with the bikini you bought yesterday?"

"No, not at all. I ended up realising that I would be comfortable showing off more of myself than I originally thought."

Naomi gave her a pleased smile. "How much do you want to show off?"

That was a question Jaye had to stop and think of the answer to. She wanted something that was a lot more attention grabbing but she wasn't looking to get pornographic.

"Do you remember the triangle bikini from yesterday?"

Naomi nodded.

"I'd like something like that except maybe uh, a little less covering."

Naomi smiled. "Got it, I can show you what we have that you might like."

They went to the racks of bikinis and Naomi located the section where items that Jaye might be interested in were. Naomi took a quick look through a selection of tops before taking one out and holding it up for Jaye to inspect.

"Is this kind of what you're looking for?"

It was a dark blue triangle top, the cups looked like they would cover most of her breasts but would also allow for a lot of cleavage and a bit of sideboob to show.

While it was more revealing than her other bikini, Jaye didn't think that it was enough for her to fit in with the other girls. She also thought that she could definitely handle showing off a bit more to her friends.

"Yes, that's the kind of style I'm after but a bit less covering."

Naomi raised an eyebrow before giving Jaye an impressed nod and smile. "That's great. Let me get another bikini for you." She replaced the dark blue bikini in the rack and began to go through the others there. She stopped, looked back at Jaye and then nodded to herself before pulling out another bikini. This one was another triangle top but in a deep red colour and with less material to it. The bottoms looked more like a mass of strings with a scrap of material than part of a swimsuit.

It looked daring and Jaye thought it might be a bit too revealing on her. That doubt convinced her that this bikini was just what she needed to push her boundaries. She nodded to Naomi. "Yes, that's the one."

Naomi smiled. "Excellent, I think you're going to look great in it. Let me just check the sizes. Do you want to try it on?"

"No, I should be fine, thanks."

After confirming the sizes Jaye needed for each of the pieces, Naomi led her back to the register. As she paid, Jaye felt a flutter of excitement at the step she had taken. She resolved that since she had bought the bikini, she had to wear it regardless of how it ended up looking on her.

Naomi bundled the bikini together and held it up to Jaye. "Do you need a bag?"

Jaye shook her head. "No thanks, I'll just put it in my hand bag."

"No problem." Naomi handed Jaye the bikini along with the receipt. After placing them into her hand bag Jaye picked up the box of pastries and her smoothie. "Thanks Naomi."

Naomi smiled somewhat knowingly, "You're welcome, have a great day."

When Jaye got back to the house everyone else was out of bed and were sitting around the dining table. From the look of all the plates Jaye had got back just as they were starting to eat. They all turned to look at her and called out good morning. Jaye lifted up the box of pastries, drawing some interested looks. "I got us some pastries."

Jaye set the pastries on to the kitchen counter and joined everyone at the table, sitting next to Monica. She had a very pleased demeanour and it seemed obvious to Jaye that Monica had got what she wanted last night. Other than some of her friends being a bit more cheerful, there was nothing to indicate a change in the group as a result of all the sex Jaye was certain had gone on.

After breakfast everyone pitched in to clean up the kitchen and the dining room. There was then some quick housekeeping to deal with the mess left by last night's fun. Once that was sorted they all either went to the living room to watch television or went to their rooms to get ready to go back to the beach.

Jaye and Kelly went back to their room and as soon as the door was closed they looked at each other for a moment before Kelly's face broke out into a wide grin. "Thanks for being so accommodating last night. Holy shit, that was a little crazy huh?"

Jaye matched Kelly's grin. "Yeah, but it was kind of hot."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. What got you two to hook up? Did Leo make a move on you like Casey?"

"No. We were watching the movie and we ended up sitting right up next to each other. I started to feel a little cold and with how tall he is, it was easy for me to just move over a bit and rest against his chest. He put his arm around me and then somehow it gradually progressed to me grinding my ass against his cock and Leo fondling my tits."

"What do you mean somehow? I don't think that kind of thing just happens out of nowhere."

Kelly shrugged. "I was feeling horny. When Monica brought up having sex with the guys the idea kind of got stuck in my head and then seeing Casey playing with her tits got me a worked up a bit. I guess Leo was worked up as well and we just reacted to being right up against each other."

"Do you think you and Leo are going to be a thing now?"

"What? No. We talked about it and we were both clear that this is just a little fun." Kelly looked at Jaye thoughtfully. "Do you want to have sex with Leo? If you do, I'd be completely fine with that."

"No, it's not that. I just wonder if this weekend might make things awkward. Not just for you and Leo but for everyone."

"It might, you can't tell how people will act later on but I don't think anyone has anything in mind other than enjoying ourselves and having some fun."

Jaye nodded and then grinned. "If something does look like it might happen with Leo, I don't think I'd refuse. You sounded like you enjoyed yourself a lot."

A blush quickly suffused Kelly's face but she was also grinning. "I did. I certainly wouldn't mind doing it again."

There was a knock at the door followed by Monica calling out. "The bathroom's free if you want it."

Kelly called back in response. "Thanks Monica." She then turned to Jaye. "Do you need to take a shower?"

"No, I'm fine, I already freshened up earlier."

Kelly nodded. "Cool. I hope there's still plenty of hot water for me."

After Kelly had left to go take a shower Jaye took the opportunity to put on her new bikini and see how it looked on her. Her top provided a decent amount of cover for the front of her breasts, there was little chance of her nipples slipping out and being exposed. The sides of her breasts however were clearly in view and there was a lot more cleavage compared to the other bikini. As a test she did some small jumps, the bounce of her breasts up and down was pronounced but importantly they remained covered.

Moving her focus to her bikini bottoms Jaye got a touch anxious. There was less material to cover her crotch than she thought there was. The triangle of her pubic hair was only just concealed. She took a few steps back and forth, the bikini bottoms remained in place but Jaye remained uncertain as to whether more extended motion might expose her. Lifting a knee into the air Jaye was able to see how the crotch of the bikini bottoms were wide enough to cover the outer lips of her pussy but left a suggestive amount of skin exposed on both sides. Turning around, Jaye looked back into the mirror and was confronted by just how much skin was exposed. Other than a skinny triangle of material covering the inner slopes and top of her ass there was nothing covering her back except for some thin strings across her back and around her neck. The tan lines highlighted the additional flesh that would be on show. Particularly noticeable was the contrast of colour on her ass. Jaye hoped that the tan lines would disappear quickly.

She was going to be significantly more on display than yesterday. Other than her tan lines Jaye had no misgivings about wearing her new bikini. The attention she was bound to get had her buzzing with excitement. Wanting to make the reveal of her new bikini a surprise, Jaye put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt before Kelly came back from the shower. It was odd but Jaye was excited to see how her friends would react. To stop herself from giving away to Kelly that she was hiding something, she gathered the stuff she wanted to take down to the beach and went downstairs to wait for everyone else to finish getting ready.

In the living room, the guys were sitting around watching sports highlights. Jaye sat down beside Leo, he gave her a sheepish smile which she returned. She thought that maybe they would joke about last night at a later date but it was still a little too fresh in their memories, plus who knows what would happen tonight.

It wasn't all that long before Monica and Selena joined the group in the living room. Shortly after that Kelly hurried down, ready to go.

On the walk down to the beach Jaye couldn't help smiling when she saw the showers. The group returned to the same spot on the beach they had been the previous day. As everyone started to change to their swimwear, Jaye was looking forward to seeing her friends' reactions.

Jaye removed her shorts first and her t-shirt was long enough that no one noticed her new bikini. As she pulled the t-shirt over her head she immediately heard Selena call out with a compliment and one of the guys whistled. When Jaye was free of her t-shirt, she saw all her friends looking at her either impressed or admiring. The attention had her flushing a little. "What do you think of my new bikini?"

Casey and Leo whistled while everyone else called out compliments or shouted their approval. Jaye looked to Kelly and saw that she was smirking with satisfaction.

Kelly came closer and Jaye shook her head. "Don't say anything Kelly."

Kelly's smirk grew wider. "Wouldn't dream of it, but I do think you embracing the summer spirit should be celebrated." She turned to the rest of the group. "Let's toast to Jaye's new bikini and summer fun!"

Jaye found Kelly making the change in her attitude to revealing swimwear a focal point, a touch mortifying. However, the enthusiasm of her other friends got her past the odd feeling and she instead joined their happy vibe. They each grabbed something to drink and gathered together. Kelly raised her beer. "Here's to the hot new bikini Jaye's wearing and another day of fun at the beach."

Everyone else cheered before taking a drink. Jaye was still a bit embarrassed about everyone toasting to her bikini but it was also fun and she couldn't help smiling. The loose circle broke apart as everyone went to settle in.

After Jaye laid out her towel she noticed Casey standing close by. He gave her a slow up and down look and on meeting her eyes gave her admiring smile. "That's a very nice bikini. I think it suits you a lot better than the one you were wearing yesterday."

"Thanks. I don't think I could have worn this yesterday though. I'm feeling a lot more comfortable now."

1...34567...10