Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all, I like how you're thinking. In fact..."

Kelly stood up, reached under her own dress and pulled down the thong panties she was wearing. She turned side to side, making the hem of her dress float up to an almost revealing level.

"It is a little exciting isn't it. One last thrill to finish the weekend."

Kelly and Jaye finished packing and went down to the living room. Monica was already there, sitting and browsing her phone. She looked up and smiled when she saw them.

"I'm going to go with you in Brendan's car. It won't be far out of his way and this should give Selena a bit more space in Casey's car."

Kelly nodded, "Cool, there's plenty of room in Brendan's back seat."

Monica's mouth quirked into a grin and she raised an eyebrow suggestively. "Yeah?"

Jaye looked at Kelly with interest. Kelly actually flushed before responding. "I wasn't trying to hint at anything."

Monica laughed, "I know I just couldn't help having a little fun." She looked Kelly and Jaye over, clearly noticing Jaye's show of cleavage. "You've both decided to go without your bras?"

Kelly nodded and grinned. "That's not all." She lifted up the front of her dress and flashed her bare pussy to Monica.

There was a moment of shock on Monica's face before she grinned. "Damn. I wish I could change to match you two but I didn't bring a sundress."

Kelly and Jaye sat with Monica in the living room to wait. It wasn't long before Leo and Brendan appeared. Monica called out as soon as she saw them.

"Hey Brendan, is it cool if I head back with you?"

He nodded. "Sure, that should be fine."

Leo put on an offended expression. "What? Casey's car isn't good enough for you anymore?"

Monica grinned, "If you want my company that badly, will you let me sit in the front?"

"Ha, no thanks. I respect your choice." Leo turned to Brendan. "They're all yours buddy, enjoy the drive home."

After saying their goodbyes Brendan led Jaye, Kelly and Monica out to his car. Popping open the trunk Brendan first placed his own bag in before turning to Jaye. Jaye handed her bag to Brendan and then got into the front passenger seat. Sitting down, the hem of Jaye's dress was pulled upward, revealing a bit more of her thighs. Monica and Kelly soon climbed into the back seat. Kelly, who was sitting behind the driver's seat, had a clear view of Jaye.

"Jaye, you're showing a lot of leg. Are you planning to tease poor Brendan during the drive?"

Monica enthusiastically supported that idea. "You absolutely should, that would be great."

The driver's side door opened and Brendan climbed in. Everyone turned to look at him, feeling their gazes, he looked at Jaye with a quizzical expression. "What's up?"

Jaye shook her head. "It's nothing."

She then raised her legs and placed them on top of the dashboard. The hem of the dress slid back, revealing more of her until it was just shielding her pussy from view. Brendan could likely see a bit of her ass but not enough to tell that she wasn't wearing panties. With a touch of excitement Jaye watched for Brendan's reaction.

Brendan gave her legs a good long look starting from her feet and moving his gaze slowly down to the top of her thighs where she was covered by the hem of her skirt.

"Your legs are amazing but you can't leave them up on the dashboard like that. You're going to distract me from driving."

Jaye laughed and lowered her legs off the dashboard. "Fine. I'd hate to cause you to have an accident."

Kelly and Monica laughed from the backseat and Brendan rolled his eyes. Jaye grinned, she didn't mind not being able to tease him more on the drive home. There was no reason why the end of their weekend away should be the end of her being more daring with her behaviour and showing off her body. Though Jaye thought it would probably be best to keep it to when she was with her friends.

They had a whole lot of summer ahead of them. There were bound to be plenty of other chances for her to show off her body, and maybe more than that.

1...5678910