Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am. I feel a little silly that I put you through that modelling show and made a big deal about not wanting to show too much skin."

Brendan grinned. "I thought it was a lot of fun. Seeing you try on the different swimsuits was time well spent. That you ended up in the bikini you're wearing was a very welcome surprise."

They were now close to getting back to their spot on the beach. Brendan went ahead to join Leo and Monica at the cooler, leaving Jaye to wonder if he had just been flirting with her.

By mid-afternoon everyone had had enough sun and since they were also starting to get hungry it was agreed that it was time to head back up to the house. At the house they threw together a fairly quick lunch before going off to do their own things around the house. Jaye decided to take a quick nap to make sure she wouldn't tire out early at night. As she lay on her bed her mind was filled with thoughts on the possibilities of tonight but soon enough she was able to clear her mind and doze off.

Jaye woke up to find that she had been asleep for about an hour. When she headed downstairs she briefly wondered if she would find her friends had already paired up and started having sex. To her relief but also slight disappointment, they were all taking it easy.

Brendan and Monica were sitting next to each other at the dining table. Monica was showing Brendan something on her phone and they were both laughing. Jaye didn't try to intrude on what they were doing. Through the doors she could see Kelly sitting on the edge of the pool, her legs dangling in the water. Jaye quickly popped her head into the living room and found Leo and Casey watching some sport. Selena didn't appear to be around but since the door to her and Monica's room was closed she could have been in there.

Jaye made her way outside and sat beside Kelly. Kelly turned her body to face Jaye, a big smile appeared on her face.

"Hey, there Sleepy. You missed some wild shit."

Jaye frowned, caught between scepticism and deep dismay. "What happened?"

Kelly burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding. The look on your face.. Wow, you look super unimpressed."

Jaye glared at Kelly for a moment before her expression eased. "So nothing happened?"

"Nothing interesting." Kelly studied Jaye for a moment. "Are you that worried about missing out on something? Is this about how everyone else had sex last night?"

"Brendan didn't either."

Kelly made a dismissive gesture. "That had to be a choice. I don't buy that he's that oblivious. I want to know how you're feeling. Did you get your new bikini to fit in with me, Selena and Monica?"

Jaye sighed. "The new bikini was only partially because of your swimsuits. I realised that I was being pretty uptight about not wearing something too revealing. Since it's just us and our friends here, it's safe to let go and show off a little."

"And what about everyone else hooking up last night, are you bothered that you didn't?"

That question took a bit of thinking before Jaye was able to answer. "I did feel somewhat left out when it seemed like everyone was coupling up and I was the odd person out. I also got a bit envious that you were all having sex. I wasn't bothered by that, I realised that I was keeping myself reserved. Hearing you and Leo last night and then what Selena and Monica did with Casey was hot and it had me wanting to have some fun too."

"While we're here to have fun, it's meant to be relaxing too. You don't need to get yourself worked up about what everyone else is doing. Just do what you feel like."

Jaye nodded. "I know, thanks though."

They sat there quietly, enjoying the sun, the cool water on their legs and the light breeze coming from the ocean until they heard the door to the house opening behind them. Turning around, Jaye and Kelly saw that it was Selena. She remained standing in the doorway. "Hey you two, we're about to discuss what we want to do tonight. Do you want to join in?"

After saying yes, Jaye and Kelly both got up to go inside.

Everyone was seated around the dining table except for Brendan and Casey who were leaning back against the kitchen island with beers in hand. It was Leo who started the discussion.

"We have plenty of food left so we should have dinner here. Does anyone have any suggestions for what we do afterwards?"

No one volunteered anything, it ended up being Kelly who spoke up. "Should we go out tonight?"

Selena frowned. "I feel like we should check out what's happening in town but a part of me is saying that we have everything here and we're going to stick together anyway so what's the point."

Monica perked up. "How about dancing? I'd like to go out and dance."

Leo shrugged. "It won't have the same atmosphere as a club but we can put on some music here. The sound system here is really good." He pointed out a couple of speakers nearby. "The whole downstairs and backyard is set up on the same system."

When Monica narrowed her eyes in doubt, he got up and went to the living room. It wasn't too long before dance music began to play through the house. When Leo returned he looked at Monica. "So what do you think about that?"

She wrinkled her nose. "I don't know... this isn't really suitable to dance to." She grinned. "The music that is. Your taste in music is trash Leo."

Leo flipped off Monica and handed her his phone. She did a quick search on his phone and the song that was playing changed. Monica put Leo's phone aside and got up to dance. The song was high tempo and Monica threw herself into matching its energy. It was not sexy at all and looked more suited for a mosh pit than a dance floor.

When the song ended Monica sat back down, breathing heavy and grinning as she looked around at everyone else's amused gazes. "I'm satisfied that we don't need to go out somewhere else tonight. Can anyone think of something we should go out for?"

No one said anything and Kelly shrugged. "I guess we're staying here tonight."

After they had dinner and cleaned up, they all went back outside to the chairs by the pool. Leo put on some music and they sat and talked for a bit. Once they had time to digest dinner, Monica commandeered Leo's phone and put on some music that was more dance friendly. She got everyone to get up and dance with her. Casey and Brendan only joined in for a few songs before they went to get something to drink and then sat down to watch the others. Leo kept going for a couple more songs before he joined Brendan and Casey.

The ladies mocked the guys for not being able to keep up with them but they didn't really mind. After another song finished Monica smiled at them with excited energy. "It's time to make things a little more interesting."

As the next song started, Jaye, Kelly and Selena continued dancing but also kept their eyes on Monica. She started moving a bit more provocatively and then pointing her ass toward the guys, Monica slowly slid her shorts down off her ass, revealing her thong bikini. The reaction from the Guys was immediate, loud hoots and cheers sounded out. Monica wasn't just flashing her ass though, her shorts dropped to the ground and she kicked them away.

Jaye found it interesting that despite having seen Monica in her bikini throughout the day, her dancing with just her shorts off seemed a lot more provocative.

Monica was pleased with the reaction she was getting and as she turned around to face the guys her hands went to the hem of her t-shirt and began lifting it up.

The guys' cheered louder and one of them wolf whistled. With a start Jaye noticed that Kelly and Serena had begun dancing more sensually and were starting their own stripteases. In a split second decision Jaye began to follow suit. She overrode her hesitance by telling herself that it wasn't like she would be showing off anything everyone hadn't already seen.

It was actually a lot of fun playing to the guys, deliberately going for overtly sexy movements and trying to make slipping off their somewhat casual clothes as hot as possible. It was silly and exaggerated but Jaye still got a bit of a sexual charge from taking part in the show they giving.

The guys were very vocal in their appreciation of the show which added to the thrill that Jaye was feeling. Kelly got some special attention when she flaunted her ass with some sharp squats and hip shaking. Whenever Jaye looked over at the guys it seemed like she always caught Brendan looking at her and he would quickly shift his gaze elsewhere. His attention was very welcome and she wondered if it would amount to something more.

When the ladies had all stripped down to their swimsuits they continued on with their sexy dancing. Jaye shared a look with Kelly that questioned what they would do next but Kelly just smiled and shrugged.

It turned out that Monica wasn't done with teasing the guys. She cupped her breasts over her bikini top then slipped her fingers underneath the material and pulled down one side, exposing her pierced nipple. Jaye was slightly distracted from dancing as she watched to see how far Monica was going to go.

A loud wolf whistle rang out, drawing Jaye's attention over to the guys. Casey stood up and headed over to join Monica. Just as he got close to her she grinned widely, darted to the side of the pool and jumped in. There was a pause as everyone processed what happened but as Monica surfaced laughter began to spread. Casey shrugged and laughed as well.

After the surprise of Monica jumping into the pool, the sexy atmosphere was gone. Jaye, Kelly and Selena stopped dancing and watched as Monica climbed out of the pool and approached Casey who did some dodging away from her.

As the hijinx died down everyone moved back to the lounge chairs. The ladies picked up their discarded clothes but they didn't bother getting dressed again, instead dropping them inside the house as they got themselves another drink. Once everyone was settled outside again, they were content to just sit and talk. The conversation started with the impromptu strip show and then moved on a meandering thread of topics.

A number of subject changes later, Casey finished telling everyone a story about a hot but difficult customer he had dealt with. Monica and Kelly then both got to their feet. Monica addressed the others. "Does anyone want to join us in having some Margaritas?"

Casey was a little uncertain. "Do you want me to make them for you?"

Monica shook her head. "No. We can do it ourselves."

Casey looked a touch sceptical. "You two know how to make Margaritas?"

"Of course. It's not that difficult. We're going to make some killer margaritas, right Kelly?"

Kelly nodded in agreement. "That's right." The two of them turned around and started toward the door. As Kelly led the way inside Monica gave her a slap on the ass. Kelly yelped but then laughed and continued walking with exaggerated swaying of her hips. Everyone watched them until the door closed behind Monica, then looked at each other with amusement.

Casey turned to Selena. "What has been your highlight of the weekend?"

Selena rolled her eyes and then grinned wickedly. "It was having Brendan put sunscreen on my back."

Casey looked dumbfounded and everyone else chuckled at his expression. He then grinned, "You got me."

The grin on Selena's grew wider. "Yeah, but I also wasn't joking." She glanced over to Brendan, hugged herself and looked back toward Casey. "Brendan putting the sunscreen on my back felt better than any massage I've had before. It was seriously amazing."

Casey's eyebrows rose in disbelief. "More amazing than sex, a threesome?"

"Last night was a lot of fun but there was a fair amount of self consciousness on my part. I got caught up in thinking how to participate or making sure that no one was getting left out, I wasn't able to relax and really lose myself in the moment."

Selena glanced at Brendan again and she looked a little flushed. "When Brendan was rubbing the sunscreen into my back I could feel myself loosening up but also at the same time it was getting me worked up." Selena hugged herself tighter. "I know that he would never take advantage like that, but if he had undid my swimsuit and made moves to fuck me I would have let him."

All eyes turned to Brendan to see his reaction. His eyebrows were raised and his expression looked stunned. It took a moment for him to respond. "Well... damn. I'll keep that in mind for the future."

Selena smiled and winked at him.

Casey however seemed a little put out. "I'm sure I can give you just as good a massage, if not better."

Selena looked at him with an eyebrow raised and an amused expression. "Really?"

Casey seemed a littIe incredulous that she would question his claim. "Yes. Come in closer and I'll give you one now."

After a quick look at everyone else Selena shrugged. "Sure, why not." She moved closer to Casey and turned her back toward him, he shook his hands out before placing his hands on her.

The sliding door opened and everyone turned to see Kelly standing in the doorway.

"Sorry, can we get some help with the margaritas?"

Leo and Casey looked at each other and then Leo went to stand up. "I got this."

Casey nodded and turned his attention back to Selena. After another couple of minutes of him rubbing her back Selena pulled away and turned to face him. "It's nice but it's not even close to what Brendan did."

A determined expression appeared on Casey's face and Jaye laughed internally, he clearly wasn't used to coming up short.

"Okay. That's because doing a back rub while sitting up is awkward. If you lie down I'll be able to give you an amazing massage."

Selena arched an eyebrow in amusement. "I suppose you'll want to use some lotion as well to help your hands move easily against my skin?"

"Sure, it would only be fair. You have to judge who is better based on the same conditions."

"I don't think I'd be comfortable doing it here with everyone watching. It would be different to how it was on the beach."

Casey smiled, convinced that he was getting things his way. "We can go to my bedroom, we'll be free of all distractions."

Selena thought about it, took one of Casey's hands and got to her feet. "Come on then Stud, I want to have some time with you all by myself."

The self assured smile on Casey's face grew wider and he stood up to join her. "Lead the way Gorgeous."

Jaye and Brendan watched as Selena led Casey back inside and then quietly slipped upstairs, undoubtedly toward the master bedroom.

It was now just Jaye and Brendan outside, they turned to each other and smiled knowingly.

"You know Brendan, you probably had a chance to swoop in and take Selena from Casey."

He shrugged. "Maybe. But you saw how competitive he got right? I didn't want to make it any worse. Plus it would be a bit of a dick move."

Jaye was glad Brendan hadn't, it made it seem more likely that he might be thinking of taking a chance with her. Wanting more confirmation she couldn't help trying to find out if he had designs on the other girls.

"Would it be though? He'd still have Monica he could go after. I wonder if that means Monica will be looking for different company tonight."

Inside, they could see Monica and Kelly teasing Leo as he took care of making the margaritas. All of a sudden Monica pulled her top down and flashed her breasts at Leo. They saw Kelly laugh at his expression and then pull the triangles of her top to the sides and expose her breasts to Leo as well.

Brendan chuckled. "I don't think she's going to be upset. It looks like Leo might get to have a threesome tonight."

It was such a casual observation that it seemed as if Brendan didn't care that he might miss out on having sex. Jaye looked at him in curiosity.

"Don't you want to get in on the action?"

Brendan looked surprised at her question and then became sheepish before he nodded. "Yeah, of course. I just can't seem to find an opening."

Jaye's eyes widened and she fought back a laugh.

Brendan rolled his eyes. "Not like that. It's like I think a moment will come, I'll recognise it and then it will just happen."

Jaye nodded. "I get what you're saying."

"Yeah. Of course the problem is that most of the time you have to make the moment happen. Leo keeps telling me I'm too passive and he's right. If you don't make the case for playing you end up on the sidelines watching."

A playful grin appeared on Jaye's face. "Watching can be hot."

A broad smile appeared on Brendan's face and he laughed. "Yes, it can be. But doesn't it make you want to take part as well?"

The gentle swirl of arousal in Jaye's body began to stir. Yes, she did want to join in with the fun the others were having, she did want to have hot steamy sex and maybe she also wanted her friends to see how she could be uninhibited too. Her thoughts were making her feel flushed and she wondered whether Brendan could see that in the soft light outside. She gave him a coy smile.

"Yes, it does."

There was a slight shift in Brendan's expression that signalled his increased interest. He had mentioned acting when the moment arrived, Jaye wondered whether he recognised that this was a moment. Of course it wasn't solely up to him to act, if she wanted something to happen she could take the first step.

Jaye drained the remainder of her beer and then stretched, raising her arms up high. She was acutely aware of Brendan's eyes on her body and how much of her was on display. She got up from her seat and placed her empty bottle on the little table next to Brendan's seat. Looking to him, she saw that all of his attention was on her. There was a touch of nervousness in her stomach as she turned to fully face toward Brendan but that was being drowned out by her excitement and the anticipation of what was to come next.

Slowly and deliberately Jaye moved closer to him and then climbed onto the seat, straddling Brendan with her knees on the sides of his body. He was very still, almost as if he was holding his breath, waiting to see where she would take this. Jaye settled herself down onto Brendan's lap, her barely covered pussy pressing down on his crotch. She could feel that his cock had begun to swell and harden.

They stayed like that for a while, not moving, just looking in each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward though, it felt playful like they were waiting to see who would break first and make the next move. Jaye was enjoying the building anticipation, she could feel Brendan's cock continue to harden underneath her so it was clear that he was enjoying this moment as well. There was a brief flash of discomfort across Brendan's face and Jaye thought that somehow she was hurting him. She then realised that it might just be that with her on top of him, his cock was trapped in an uncomfortable position.

Jaye raised herself off Brendan's lap, she then reached down and with one hand lifted up the waistband of his swimming shorts. Free from its restrictions Brendan's cock sprang upward and it brushed against Jaye's fingertips. She could have pulled his shorts down but she wanted the tease to go on longer. Releasing the waistband of Brendan's shorts, Jaye grasped his cock through the material of his swim shorts. It felt thick and solid in her fingers, it twitched as she adjusted its position and held it in place while she lowered herself back onto his lap. Her pussy was now sitting directly on the shaft of Brendan's cock.

Their eyes met again and Jaye could see the heat behind Brendan's gaze. Jaye shifted slightly and felt the cock beneath her twitch. "Does that feel better?"

Seemingly lost for words, Brendan nodded. Jaye was enjoying the effect she was having over him and decided it was time for him to get more involved. "You can touch me if you want."

There was a shift in Brendan's expression from engrossed to eager and Jaye felt his body tense slightly. He lifted his arms from his sides and placed his hands just above her knees. The first touch of his hands on her skin sent a small jolt through her and she shivered despite the warm air outside. After giving her legs a light squeeze, Brendan slid his hands up her thighs and cupped her ass. Jaye could understand why Selena had been so enthused with how Brendan had rubbed sunscreen onto her back. His hands pressed against her with a firmness that spoke of controlled strength and combined with their warmth, his touch sent pleasurable sensations through her muscles.