Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaye sighed with unexpected delight and unconsciously began to lightly grind on Brendan's cock. His hands squeezing her ass made her aware that they were now getting beyond teasing. Jaye stopped her grinding but she had no intention of stopping what they were doing, she was committed to seeing where her limit was.

Jaye reached behind her and undid the knot of her bikini top at her back and then the one behind her neck. She pulled the bikini top away and let it drop beside the chair. Brendan had a gratifying expression of admiration as she exposed her breasts to him. "Do you like them?"

"Of course, they're beautiful just like you."

"Maybe you could give them some attention."

Jaye thought that Brendan would grope them first but he immediately leaned his head forward to one of her breasts and captured its nipple in his mouth. He sucked gently and flicked the nipple with his tongue. She gasped at the sharp jolt of sensation that went from her breasts down her spine and to her pussy. Her bikini bottoms had to be getting soaked. Pushing her crotch down onto Brendan's hard cock, Jaye could feel how damp her bikini had become. On top of that, the pressure on her pussy caused an ache in her core that demanded action.

The time for teasing was over, Jaye knew that she was ready to fuck Brendan. She briefly thought that maybe having sex out in the open where their friends could be and most likely were watching was going too far but she was too worked up to stop, she needed to feel Brendan inside her.

She lifted herself up a slight distance from Brendan's lap. When he lifted his gaze to meet hers Jaye bit her lip coyly before speaking to him in a lust filled voice. "Can you push your shorts down."

Brendan's eyes widened but he nodded and took his hands from her to ease his shorts down, releasing his cock. Jaye took hold of the strings knotted above her hips and pulled the knots loose. As the knots came undone she could feel the bikini slipping down in the back. Due to moisture leaking from her pussy, the bikini was sticking to her crotch and Jaye had to give it a tug to pull it away. Brendan took a long look at the sight of her uncovered pussy before his eyes rose back up to meet Jaye's gaze. He nodded appreciatively. "Wow, just wow."

Jaye grinned, his response was extremely gratifying and was making her hotter for him. Brendan ran his hands up her legs to her now bare hips and then back to grab her ass. She spared a moment to think about how she was now completely naked outside where her friends could see her. Their view would be nowhere near as good as Brendan's though. Returning her focus to him, she reached down and got her first proper touch of his cock. He was rock hard and filled her hand in a very appealing way, Jaye angled his cock into position and lowered herself down to it.

"I really want to feel your cock in me. Can I put it in me?"

His gaze shifted from looking at her pussy poised just above his cock and simply nodded.

Jaye bit her lip as her pussy made contact with Brendan's cock. She wanted to drop herself onto it but he felt really thick and she had to take it slowly. Lowering herself gently, the head of Brendan's cock pierced her pussy and Jaye let out a long low moan at how warm it felt inside her. Brendan's eyes were locked onto hers and he gave her an awed smile. Jaye smiled back and let herself sink down further onto his cock. She was glad she hadn't tried to impale herself in one quick drop as even with her pussy wet there was enough resistance to have caused some trouble. There was also the benefit that the feeling of Brendan's thick cock slowly filling and stretching her pussy was drawing out the stimulation in such a pleasurable way.

Once she had fully settled onto Brendan's cock Jaye sighed with satisfaction. Giving Brendan a naughty grin, Jaye started rocking her pelvis back and forth in small movements. Brendan's grip on her ass tightened and he released a deep groan.

The sensations coming from her pussy overrode Jaye's remaining inhibitions, she rocked her pelvis on Brendan's cock harder and moaned out loud. While Brendan was more restrained in his responses, his smile and the look in his eyes told Jaye he was enjoying this a lot as well.

Her movements became even bolder, more pronounced, anyone watching would have no doubt about what was happening. By now everyone inside had to have noticed what she and Brendan were doing. In her current state the thought that her friends were watching her having sex spurred her arousal.

Brendan's hands moved to her breasts, gently cupping them and lightly thumbing her nipples. Jaye leaned into his hands and pushed her breasts into them. Picking up on her cue, Brendan firmed his hold on her tits and gave her nipples some harder touches. The additional stimulation had Jaye's whole body buzzing and she could feel that she was getting closer to a climax.

The combination of Brendan's cock inside her, the pressure of his hands on her breasts while he played with her nipples and the thought that their friends might be watching them sent Jaye over the edge. She rocked her hips sharply for a brief burst before stopping still and releasing a long moan. Brendan ceased moving his hips as well to let her ride out her orgasm but kept his hands on her breasts, squeezing them firmly.

Once the crest of her orgasm passed Jaye leaned in toward Brendan to kiss him, his hands left her breasts and he moved them down to take hold of her ass. As they kissed, without meaning to Jaye began to grind her pussy on Brendan's cock again. In response he squeezed her ass hard and Jaye moaned into his mouth. Pulling back from the kiss, Jaye made her body stop moving. She wanted to continue but after coming she was starting to feel self conscious. She shared a smile with Brendan who returned it with a slightly awed expression.

"Can we continue this somewhere a little more private?"

Brendan nodded and released his firm grip on her ass. With a certain amount of reluctance Jaye lifted herself off of Brendan's hard cock and then carefully got to her feet. Brendan rose from the seat and pulled his shorts up. Despite the slight self consciousness Jaye was feeling, she couldn't be bothered putting her bikini back on. She took Brendan's hand and all but pulled him toward the house.

Inside Kelly, Monica and Leo were sitting at the dining table, each in a position where they would have had a good view of the action outside. No one said anything as Jaye and Brendan entered the house. It was only when they passed the table that Monica called out after them.

"Thanks for the show, it was super hot."

Jaye was simultaneously embarrassed and pleased. She looked back and saw everyone at the table watching them with smiles on their faces. Unable to think of a response Jaye simply nodded to Monica. She continued walking past but was gently tugged back by Brendan stopping. He let go of her hand and she turned around to see what the issue was. Brendan was looking at the fridge. "I'll get us some bottles of water."

Jaye stood there naked in clear view of everyone waiting for Brendan. She could have continued on to her room and let him catch up but something made her stay where she was. She could feel her friends' eyes on her but she made no move to cover herself. Having them see her fully naked had her caught in a state of half embarrassment and half excitement.

She was distinctly aware of a flush of heat beginning to suffuse her face and chest. It was impossible to tell what feeling was most responsible for the flush but it didn't matter. Jaye was sure that her friends would notice her colouring and that fueled her embarrassment and arousal. Her nipples were now achingly hard and pointy which she thought would draw her friends' attention even more putting her on a loop of embarrassment and arousal.

Jaye pressed her legs together, unable to bear the thought of her friends seeing the wetness of her pussy, evidence of just how turned on she was. Though she realised that having her legs pressing tight against each other was its own sign of her arousal. The slight pressure her thighs put on her pussy almost made Jaye whimper out loud. The flush in her face and chest was close to feeling like she was looking right into a heater.

Her aroused daze was broken by the touch of Brendan's hand to her lower back. She whipped her head around to face him and was met by an eager smile.

"Shall we head up now?"

Jaye smiled back and nodded vigorously. Without saying anything she led the way toward the stairs. As they left the kitchen Kelly called out to them.

"Have fun you two."

Inside Jaye and Kelly's bedroom, Jaye immediately went to her bed and pulled down the sheets before hopping on and turning to look at Brendan. He was standing there looking a little stunned at the situation. After a second he shook his head and his expression became focused and somewhat lusty. Brendan smiled and it made Jaye shiver with arousal. He undressed quickly but without rushing, first unbuttoning and slipping off his shirt and then pushing down his shorts.

It was the first look Jaye had of Brendan's cock and its appearance did justice to how it had felt in her hand and inside her pussy. With how it was pointing toward her it was difficult to determine its length but he looked to be a bit above average. It was the thickness that caught her attention. It had been firm and solid inside her and had stretched her pussy in a satisfying way. The way Brendan's cock stood at an angle just above pointing straight out and bobbed with his movement added to the impression of its heft. She wouldn't call it a monster cock but it certainly matched with Brendan's broad body.

Almost automatically Jaye spread her legs open wide, giving Brendan a clear look at her dripping pussy. "Jesus Brendan, I need you to fill me with that big cock."

There was nothing Brendan could say to that. He climbed onto the bed and over Jaye before lowering his body to her's and placing his cock at the opening of her pussy. Jaye moaned out loud as Brendan gently pushed his cock inside her. He was watching her face for any sign of discomfort but he needn't have worried, the feeling of his cock filling her pussy was just as wonderful as it had been the first time. When Brendan had his cock all the way inside her, he flashed her an exuberant smile that she immediately returned.

Jaye closed her thighs around the outside of his body and placed her hands around his sides to hold onto his strong back. Her touch spurred Brendan to begin working his cock out and back in to her pussy.

The pace of Brendan's thrusts steadily increased until he was vigorously pumping her pussy. There was no need for Jaye to ask Brendan to fuck her harder or faster, he seemed to have an excellent understanding of what she wanted and didn't hesitate to give it to her. While he had really been passive earlier, it was clear he didn't have a problem taking charge if he was sure of the situation.

The warm summer night, the heat generated by their fucking and the closeness of their bodies had both Jaye and Brendan perspiring heavily. As Brendan was driving his cock into Jaye's pussy, the slickness of their bodies had his torso sliding against her chest and her thighs slipping around his sides. The building heat between her and Brendan was intense and the feel of the damp chest hair rubbing on her breasts, grazing her nipples made for some raunchy additional stimulation.

Jaye pulled Brendan down to her to kiss him. That too was filled with heat and she moaned into his mouth as his cock continued to work her pussy. His chest pressing against her breasts trapped the heat between their bodies making them even more sweaty.

As they broke apart Brendan inhaled and exhaled heavily before pausing his thrusting. He lifted himself up off of Jaye and repositioned himself so that he was now kneeling upright. As he did that, he kept his cock buried in Jaye's pussy, which meant lifting her legs and ass off the bed. Jaye sighed, the comparative cool air felt nice on her body but the loss of the sweat slicked bodily contact seemed like a step backward.

She didn't get long to dwell on that thought though. Brendan tightened his hold on her thighs and started thrusting into her again. Any disappointment she felt was dismissed as Brendan used the new position to fuck her even harder than before. The intense stimulation from the harder fucking filled her senses, her moans and gasps soon drowned out any other noises in the room.

Brendan certainly had the stamina to get her to where she wanted to go. She could feel herself building toward another orgasm but she wanted to delay it as long as possible and savour the pleasurable tension. The way Brendan's thick cock felt like it was brushing every sensitive spot in her pussy was making it difficult for her to keep from going over the edge.

Her body tensed as she did her best to hold back from climaxing. All of a sudden it was all too much, Jaye's back arched and she let out a piercing cry and came hard.

Brendan continued fucking her but started to ease up on the intensity of his thrusting. As the height of her orgasm passed, Jaye clutched at Brendan's arms and squeezed his body with her legs. "Don't slow down, I can take it. I want you to come for me."

He grunted in acknowledgement and increased the speed and force of his thrusts. The expression on his face grew more focused and his breathing got heavier. It looked like he was making a final dash toward his own orgasm.

The stimulation was a little too much for Jaye's pussy but she wasn't going to get Brendan to ease up. After making her come twice, she wanted him to get some relief. A strong orgasmic aftershock hit Jaye, her head tipped back and she let out a sharp gasp as her pussy clenched at Brendan's cock.

Brendan groaned and then swore. Jaye felt his cock pulling out of her before hot cum landed on her skin as he came across her stomach, the spray reaching up to the bottom of her breasts. After Brendan was done coming he eased himself down onto the bed beside Jaye.

"You came on my stomach?"

"Sorry, I realised I wasn't wearing a condom and thought I should pull out."

Jaye was touched by Brendan's thoughtfulness. "I appreciate that, don't worry though, I'm on birth control. Do you think you can come again? I'd really like to feel you come inside me."

Brendan's eyebrows rose and he grinned. "Absolutely. I'm going to make the most of this opportunity."

Jaye ran her fingers through the splashes of cum on her belly. Mixed with her sweat, the cum was very slippery and spread easily with her touch. "You came a lot."

"It's been a pretty stimulating couple of days. If this hadn't happened I probably would have had to jerk off."

Brendan stretched, got out of bed and picked up his shirt, giving Jaye a good view of his quite nice ass. She was a little puzzled by what he was doing with the shirt until he came back to the bed and began to gently wipe his cum from her stomach. Having Brendan look after her like this was sweet and also kind of hot. From the way his half hard cock was bobbing and swelling it looked like Brendan was enjoying it too.

Once most of his cum had been removed he set his shirt aside and grabbed the bottles of water and passed one to Jaye. They both took deep drinks and then looked at each other, both liking what they saw. Brendan's cock was fully hard again and Jaye was more than ready to have him fuck her again. After placing her bottle back on the bedside drawers she reached for Brendan and pulled him toward the bed. He smiled and hurriedly put his bottle of water next to hers before relenting to Jaye's effort.

Brendan climbed onto the bed and on top of Jaye again. She spread her legs wide, giving him space to move in close. Reaching down, Jaye wrapped her fingers around Brendan's thick shaft and placed the tip of his cock against her pussy.

"Fuck me Brendan. I want your cock inside me again."

He nodded and pushed forward, his thick hard cock parting her lips and filling her wonderfully. Jaye sighed at the return of such pleasurable stimulation. When Brendan was all the way inside her pussy, he paused.

It seemed like an odd time for him to stop and try to tease her. Plus it didn't seem likely that he'd need to keep himself under control at this point. She bucked her pelvis up to try and get Brendan to start fucking her but he held still inside her. One of her eyebrows rose. "Brendan? What are you doing?"

He shook his head. "Sorry. I kind of got lost in the moment. It just felt unreal to be deep inside you like this."

Jaye laughed. "It's a bit late for that. We've already had sex twice tonight. One of those times was in view of our friends." She trembled as a small spike of arousal went through her body at the memory.

"Yeah, but I didn't have the chance to really think about what was happening. I got caught up in how hot it was."

That made sense to Jaye. She hadn't thought too hard about what they were doing either, otherwise it might have freaked her out.

"I wonder what they think of us, having sex right there in front of them."

"I don't think anyone will think badly of us. Being at the beach, in this house was meant to be a chance for us all to cut loose. From what everyone else has been up to, what we did was just a different kind of loose. For what it's worth it was hot having an audience."

His tone had a very raw note of lust that combined with his piercing gaze touched Jaye deep inside and despite him having his cock deep inside her Jaye had to look away. "I think it was hot as well."

When their eyes met again they both grinned. Jaye began to roll her hips to grind her pussy on Brendan's cock. "Can you start fucking me again?"

Brendan finally started moving, thrusting into her with firm steady strokes. Jaye was happy to continue on like this but their conversation had stirred her thoughts and images of Leo giving Kelly a thorough fucking from behind flashed into her mind. If they were going to let themselves free to satisfy their lusts, she wanted to be taken hard and rough.

"Do you think we can change things up?"

Brendan raised an eyebrow in query and slowed but didn't stop his thrusting.

Jaye bit her lip. "I'd like you to fuck me hard from behind."

He grinned. "Of course we can do that."

They separated and Brendan gave her a bit of space to move. Jaye positioned herself on her hands and knees. She then wiggled her ass at Brendan invitingly. Keeping her head looking forward, it was short wait until she felt Brendan take hold of a side of her ass. Shortly, there was the thick blunt poke of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. As Brendan pushed his cock into her, she pushed back against him eager to be filled again.

With Jaye already warmed up and wet, Brendan quickly got to thrusting into her with fast and hard strokes. In this position Brendan's cock felt even thicker and every movement in and out of her pussy lit up her nerves. The force of his thrusts had her breasts bouncing which added to the wonderful feeling of being taken lustfully.

In what felt like no time at all, Jaye was at the threshold of another orgasm. It felt like she was going to come hard and eagerly pushed back against Brendan's thrusts. When her climax hit, Jaye cried out loud and her arms buckled sending her upper body crashing onto her bed. Brendan slowed his thrusting down a notch but continued as if he wasn't going to stop until he came too.

Jaye wanted him to keep fucking her and to fill her with his cum but the intensity of her orgasm had made her pussy extra sensitive. She thought that like earlier she could push through the intense sensations long enough for him to come. The unrelenting fucking triggered a strong aftershock to Jaye's orgasm that made her shake and cry out sharply. All of a sudden the stimulation was overwhelming and the pleasure was too intense.