Beachside Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brendan!.. Stop!... No more."

To her relief, Brendan stopped and pulled out almost immediately. He leaned over her and gently placed a hand on her back.

"Jaye! Are you okay?"

There was clear concern in his voice and Jaye fought to catch enough breath to reassure him.

She groaned. "I'm fine, great in fact. I'm sorry, you were fucking me really good it got too much for me. Can we take a rest, I promise that we'll go on. I want to make you come."

Brendan lay down beside her and rubbed her back. "That's good with me. I'm not in any rush."

As the buzz of her orgasm receded Jaye was more aware of Brendan's firm touch on her sweat slicked back and dampness of the bed beneath her. She rolled onto her side to face Brendan and smiled at him gratefully. "Thanks for being patient."

After a moment Jaye reached down and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. His cock was slippery with a mixture of sweat, her pussy juices and precum. It was a explicit sign of how hard she had been fucked and it made Jaye feel wonderfully debauched.

She locked her eyes onto his. "You're not going to come outside of my pussy."

Brendan took a few slow deep breaths and nodded. "Wouldn't dream of it."

"Good." Jaye pulled his head close to hers to softly kiss him. Feeling his cock pulse she gave the base of his shaft another squeeze. Brendan kissed her back and ran one of his hands down her side and took firm hold of her ass making Jaye lightly moan into their kiss.

When the kiss broke, they shared a heated look before both breaking into wide pleased smiles. Being with Brendan like this had turned out really good. He was considerate and tender but he had also been able to fuck her into the bed and make her come hard. Jaye was eager to make sure that he had as good an experience as he gave her.

"Since you went along with what I wanted, you can pick what we do next. Is there a position you want to try out?"

He smiled a little bashfully. "I'd like you to be on top. I really liked seeing you like that."

Brendan's choice gave Jaye a jolt of excitement that made her grin. "Okay then. I'm going to ride you as good as you fucked me."

They stayed lying there together, kissing and caressing each other until Jaye felt that the sensitivity in her pussy must have gone down enough for her to take Brendans cock again. Releasing Brendan's cock, Jaye met his eyes and grinned. "I'm ready to make you cum deep in my pussy."

Brendan grinned back and they repositioned themselves on the bed. When she was kneeling over his cock Jaye gingerly put the head to the opening of her pussy. The contact sent a very pleasant sensation up her body and Jaye took that to mean she was good to go. Holding his cock in place, Jaye sank onto his length. Owing to how wet she was and how thoroughly Brendan had fucked her, her pussy slid down easily until she was resting on Brendan's pelvis. The feel of being filled again made Jaye sigh with satisfaction.

The smile on Brendan's face as he looked at her and his throbbing hard cock inside had her shiver with lust. This position was meant to be for Brendan's enjoyment but she was getting a lot out of it too. Wanting to share just how hot he was making her, Jaye cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard as she started grinding on Brendan's cock.

A groan from Brendan and his hands kneading her ass drew a whimper from her. One of her hands released her breast and slid down to her pussy, her fingers brushed against her clit and touched the base of Brendan's shaft where it was stretching her open. Brendan sharply inhaled and then groaned out her name, he gripped her ass and thrust upward.

Jaye hummed with pleasure at the reaction she inspired but she wanted to retake control. She pushed her pelvis down on his to try and pin him down and then leaned forward, putting her hands on his shoulders to hold herself up.

"That's good but let me take care of you."

Brendan nodded and Jaye felt the tension gradually release from his body. She started to move her hips in a circular motion while grinding her clit on Brendan's pelvis. She closed her eyes and for a moment in her mind she was outside by the pool again, being watched while she rode Brendan's cock. She opened her eyes and looked down to Brendan, his expression showed concentration but also a smile. Jaye squeezed his cock with her pussy.

"Do you like that?"

Brendan groaned and nodded. "Yeah, your pussy feels so tight and hot."

Jaye changed her movements to rocking her hips back and forth to give Brendan's cock more stimulation. "Does my pussy feel good? I want you to come deep inside my pussy."

He nodded and in a strained voice told her he was getting close. Jaye doubled her efforts, the stimulation making her moan. "Give it to me Brendan, give me your cum."

He gripped her tightly just above her hips, with Jaye's movement limited he started thrusting upwards into her pussy. After a few hard thrusts Brendan's expression tightened and he let out a loud, almost shouted groan. His cock swelled and Jaye felt a flush of warmth as cum shot up into her pussy. She trembled as a jolt of pleasure went up her spine from the sensation. Releasing a satisfied sigh, Jaye slowed her rocking to a gentle motion as Brendan's cock continued to throb. She wasn't close to coming again but she didn't mind, her need had already been taken care of and it felt good to have made Brendan come in return.

As Brendan's cock began to soften Jaye slipped him out of her pussy and lay down beside him on the bed. She was lying facing toward Brendan and he rolled onto his side so that they were looking at each other. They shared a smile of satisfaction and Jaye leaned in to give him a peck on his lips as he placed a hand on her side.

Brendan's hand gently stroking her hip had a feel of intimacy that made Jaye think about how they would act with each other after the weekend was over. Now that it was on her mind Jaye wanted to gauge what Brendan thought about what the situation would be going forward. "That was really good."

"It was, wasn't it. Thanks for taking that first step by the pool."

"How do you think this weekend is going to affect all of us?"

Brendan thought for a moment. "I'm really not sure. From how everyone was acting today I don't think anyone is going to get too involved but some boundaries have definitely been erased." His focus returned to Jaye. "As for me, I don't have any expectations that this is going to be an ongoing thing." He smiled, "I have to say I hope that this happens again sometime."

Jaye returned his smile and placed a hand on his chest. "If you're up to it, maybe that sometime can be in a few minutes."

Brendan's smile turned into a wide grin and he pulled her closer toward him.

****

Jaye woke up curled up to Brendan's side with her breasts pressing against his arm and one of her hands resting on his chest. She nuzzled his shoulder and breathed his scent which was mixed with a hint of sex.

Her arousal began to stir and she lightly ran her hand down Brendan's chest and stomach where her fingers encountered his erect cock. She gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft and lightly squeezed, it was just as firm as she recalled from last night. She stroked Brendan's cock and it responded by firming up even more. There was no sign of Brendan himself stirring though. Jaye considered climbing on top of him and riding his cock until he woke up but that seemed kind of creepy. She also had no idea how he would react. From what she saw yesterday it seemed that Brendan wasn't a morning person. Jaye released his cock, she was feeling horny but morning sex didn't look like it was on the cards.

To clear her head and cool her arousal Jaye decided to take another morning swim. The bikini she had been wearing last night was probably still outside where she had left it and she didn't feel like putting on her other bikini. Figuring that everyone else would be still in bed, Jaye thought it should be okay for her to go naked, besides almost everyone had seen her naked now so even if someone did see her it wouldn't be such a big deal.

The house was quiet as Jaye made her way outside. It was another nice morning with a refreshing breeze. She retrieved her bikini but didn't immediately put it back on. Walking around naked felt freeing with a heady thrill from the possibility of being seen and Jaye didn't want that to end just yet. Thinking about how she had stripped naked at the beach showers yesterday, Jaye wondered if she could get away with going down to the beach naked. There had been that older man on the beach yesterday morning so there was a definite risk of being seen. While there was some appeal to the idea of trying her luck, Jaye knew she would be better off swimming in the pool. It would be safer to be naked here, there was still a possibility of being caught, albeit only by her friends.

She placed the bikini down onto the chair, went over to the pool and dived in. The cold water was invigorating, any chill Jaye felt was quickly banished as she did a couple laps of the pool. Moving through the water completely naked felt odd but in a very good way. After doing her laps Jaye lay floating and enjoyed the peaceful morning. There was an ease within her that was very unfamiliar. This weekend had been just what she needed. Not only had she enjoyed spending time with her friends, she felt joyful and energetic. That feeling had to have come from pushing herself to let go of her hang ups and open up to being adventurous. Having some really good sex would have helped too.

Jaye did a few more laps of the pool, when she was done she found that Casey was sitting on one of the lounge chairs watching her. When he saw that she had noticed him, he grinned. "Your form looks really good... your swimming form that is."

Jaye laughed. She made no attempt to cover herself with her hands, Casey probably would have seen most of her intimate parts already and at this point she didn't mind being seen.

Seeing that Jaye wasn't bothered, Casey's grin grew wider. "I'm liking this bold new version of you Jaye."

She felt a small thrill run through her and there was a hint of a sexual vibe in the air. "It does feel good to be able to just cut loose. Have you been watching long?"

He looked a touch sheepish. "I got a good look at you. The others will be kicking themselves at missing this show. It's a pity we aren't staying another night, maybe we could all have gone skinny dipping."

Jaye had to smirk, most of everyone else had got a better show last night and she wondered if he would be disappointed at missing that despite having his hands on Selena at that time.

Casey had no idea what she was smiling about and thought she was responding to the idea of everyone skinny dipping. "That would have been great right." He shrugged. "Maybe next time. It shouldn't be too difficult to arrange another time for us to use the house."

A moment passed while they looked at each other and just as it was about awkward Jaye broke the silence. "So are you out here just to watch me?"

"I actually came down here for an early swim as well. It was a very nice surprise to find you already here. Are you going to do some more swimming? If you are, do you mind if I join you?"

It would have been interesting to see what Casey was packing in his shorts and the moves he might have tried on her but Jaye had done enough swimming. She shook her head. "No, I've had enough now."

Casey nodded, not showing any sign of disappointment and then took a quick look around the pool. "Do you have a towel?" Casey lifted a towel into clear view. "I brought one with me, you're welcome to use it."

Jaye paused, she hadn't thought about how she was going to dry off before going back inside. Now she had to think about how she would get out of the pool in front of Casey while preserving some modesty.

Taking Jaye's silence for hesitance, Casey rose from his chair. "If you want I'll bring the towel to you and look away as you get out."

There was a hint of a challenge in Casey's voice. A jolt of excitement shot through Jaye and she thought of what she had done last night. After being watched having sex and then walking naked past her friends on her way to have more sex, walking up to Casey naked should be nothing. Jaye resolved to show Casey that she could be bold. "No. I can come and get it from you."

As she pulled herself out of the pool she saw Casey watching her intently, a wide grin on his face. She didn't attempt to try minimising the exposure of her pussy, she needed to make sure that she looked calm and confident.

Out of the water with nothing to obscure Casey's view of her body, Jaye found her nerve starting to waiver. She fought the urge to cover herself with her hands and tried to maintain an appearance of nonchalance. There was nothing she could do to stop a small amount of embarrassment from showing through a slight flush to her face but she kept her head up and her expression as neutral as possible.

As she got close Casey let out a low whistle. "I'm sure you already know but you look smoking hot Jaye."

She let out a short pleased laugh. "Thanks." After taking the towel she gave her hair a quick going over to push out the excess water. This gave Casey an unobstructed view of her breasts and pussy until Jaye began to wipe down her body.

When she met his eyes again a more charming and interested smile appeared on Casey's face. "Since you're not interested in swimming some more, what would you say to a more stimulating physical activity. I'm sure you'd enjoy it."

Jaye was a little taken aback, not expecting that he would proposition her so openly after having taken Selena to his room last night in front of her. Still, she could respect just how upfront and confident he was about it. There was no hint of doubt in his expression.

As for the offer itself, she could have sex, but she didn't feel any need urging her to accept. At the moment she felt that teasing Casey was more satisfying than having sex with him would be.

"Sorry, I'm not really in the mood. You should go for a swim though, the water is really nice after the initial shock." She passed the towel back to Casey. "Thanks for the towel."

Jaye went over to the chair where her bikini was sitting but didn't put it back on, choosing instead to carry it back into the house. As she passed back in front of Casey she slowed down and gave her ass an exaggerated sway. He laughed out loud. "Maybe another time Jaye."

Casey was a good sport about the teasing and Jaye appreciated that he didn't try to proposition her again. She looked back at him and gave him a wink before picking up her pace as she headed back inside.

Arriving back at her room Jaye found Brendan out of bed and about to put on his shirt. On seeing her, he smiled and a moment later when he registered that she was naked his eyebrows rose.

Jaye enjoyed the admiring gaze he was giving and she grinned. "Hey Sleepyhead."

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm feeling really good. You probably don't want to put that shirt on considering what's on it."

Brendan was puzzled for a moment and Jaye chuckled as she saw realisation dawn on his face.

"Oh! Yeah, that's right."

He looked at her damp hair. "Did you just take a shower?"

Jaye smiled and shook her head. "No, I've just been for a swim in the pool. I think I'll go take a shower now."

He nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, I should take one as well before everyone else gets up."

Briefly, Jaye wondered whether he was suggesting that they shower together. However, Brendan didn't sound like he was being suggestive and while he was taking glances at her body he didn't seem to have any lustful intent. It was quite a difference from how Casey had looked at her. She liked that Brendan didn't always seem like he was making a move.

"Can I take my shower first? With a fancy place like this I'm sure it would be fine to have two showers going at the same time but I'd rather not test that."

"That's no problem. I wanted to get some coffee started anyway."

On a playful impulse Jaye gave Brendan a tight hug, pushing her breasts into his bare chest and then quickly kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks and thank you for last night."

Brendan gave her a wide smile. "No, thank you, it was my pleasure."

She returned his smile. "It was my pleasure too." As Jaye went to leave she made sure to put a little bounce in her step, enjoying the thought of Brendan staring at her ass as she walked away.

When Jaye was finished showering and getting dressed she went down to the kitchen, she was by herself for only a moment before Brendan appeared looking fresher and somewhat more alert. Just as they were pouring themselves some coffee Casey came inside from the pool. He joined them for coffee and they all acted normal, as if Casey hadn't watched her swim naked before asking if she wanted to have sex and she hadn't actually had sex with Brendan last night. It was reassuring that there didn't appear to be any awkwardness or change in how they acted with her. Yet there was a small part of Jaye that wanted Casey and Brendan to be more forward with her and show some sexual interest. As Casey and Brendan started to get breakfast organised Jaye idly thought about whether she wanted to try to provoke their interest. Before she could turn those thoughts into an urge to act, the rest of their friends started to come downstairs, giving her something else to occupy her mind.

For breakfast they tried to use as much of the remaining food as possible to reduce the amount that would have to be taken back home. Fortunately the guys all had big appetites and were easily able to finish off the food. After a short rest to digest, they all got on with tidying and cleaning the house.

When the cleaning was done it was time to get ready to head home. Jaye was looking over the clothes she had brought to decide what she would wear on the way home. All the unworn clothes in the wardrobe made it clear she had brought a lot more than she had needed. Looking over at Kelly, already packed and wearing another short sundress Jaye had to concede that she had been right. First about how Jaye had overpacked and secondly in how she had pushed Jaye toward more revealing swimwear.

Turning back to her clothing options Jaye thought that she should follow Kelly's lead. She picked up the sundress she had brought and looked it over. Her sundress had short sleeves and a higher neckline but it also had some buttons on the bodice that would let her show some cleavage. The full cups of her bra would get in the way of any such show so Jaye took it off and threw it onto her bed before she slipped the dress over her head. When she had the dress on she looked at Kelly who was watching with a pleased grin.

"I approve of the decision to get rid of the bra. This trip and getting laid seems to have really loosened you up."

Jaye laughed and turned to inspect herself in the mirror. Even without the lift of her bra Jaye's breasts were high and firm enough to give her a good amount of cleavage. She liked how it looked so she didn't bother to do up any of the buttons on the bodice. The material was light but not sheer unless there was a strong source of light shining through it. For some reason the material felt really good against her skin, particularly on her breasts which were also feeling good due to being freed from her bra. The only thing detracting from the overall good feeling was her underwear.

Feeling like being a little more daring Jaye reached under her dress and pulled her panties down until they dropped to her ankles. Picking them up and turning to throw them on her bed to join her bra, Jaye saw that Kelly's eyebrows were raised in surprise.

"You're not going to wear any underwear?"

"No, I think it just feels better, it's kind of exciting. Is that wrong?"