Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked around and everyone else had left.

Suddenly she realized it was all a dream. She cupped her face in her hands and exhaled.

Then she looked into Angel's eyes, and smiled weakly before managing to say, "Hiya yourself."

Angel responded while stretching, saying, "I'm OK now, my belly was full, and I needed a catnap. I'm sorry about that boss," then she leaned in close and said, Alpha you smell like sex." Before getting up and heading inside. "I need the litter box." Then she giggled.

Julie said, "OK, then she tried to replay the dream in her head, or at least as much of it as she could remember. When she got to the part where Fred asked Jake and Elwood about fucking older women, she shook herself and grimaced, and tried to get the thought out of her head.

A moment later Amanda walked out of the old part of the Alpha's house, she smiled and called to Julie and said, "Hello sleepy head, how was your nap?"

Julie was batting her eyes and still shaking her head, while trying to get her thoughts sorted, when she responded "Oh my Luna, what a crazy dream I had. You, Marta, Wilma, and Betty were sucking all the guys' cocks in the pool.

"Barb was sucking Jake's cock, while Elwood was fucking Ashley right over there on those chairs. The craziest part of all is, Ashley said she was a virgin."

Then she looked around again and said, "Where is everyone? How long was I asleep?"

Amanda through her head back and laughed out loud, before she said, "That was one hell of a dream. You slept through most of the party.

"We all got so horny from the scent of your arousal, everybody went home to fuck."

"The mated couples went with their mates, and all us single girls went home with our B.O.B." Then she laughed.

Julie jerked her head in shock, and then said, "My arousal?" her voice trailing off. Then she sniffed herself. The musky aroma from her pussy was overwhelming. "How had I missed that?" she asked herself.

She was still shaking her head when she mumbled, "Oh my Luna I had a wet-dream,

"I'm really am becoming a perv,"

Amanda grinned wickedly and then said, "Of course it was my dear, but it can happen like that for real, if you want it to."

Julie gasped