Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After inhaling deeply, Barb slowly let all the air out, and then she said, "I haven't felt like this for months. It happened so suddenly at the beginning of the week."

~

A short time later Amanda walked into the office with a flourish. She was wearing a white lacy sundress that was practically see-through. It was easy to see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, and the scent of rose petals and her musk were strong.

She was all smiles when she said, "Hello office mates, how're y'all today?"

She was on time for the staff meeting to markup the think tank's first position paper.

Moments later she was seated at the head of the table. She took a quick glance at all the women as the gathered around the conference room table. Barb was seated to Julie's right, with Ashley to her left.

Angel sat directly across from Julie, and Darby was to her right.

Amanda smiled inwardly at Barb and Ashley's obvious arousal. "Don't fret sweeties, momma's gonna get you some cock real soon.

"It's Wednesday, and tonight I'll be doing the summoning spell Sabrina gave to me. If all goes well, Spike, Rover, Jake, Elwood, and maybe even Alpha Dub Steppe will be at our weekly cookout in the courtyard, on Saturday afternoon."

~~~

The think tank speaks:

Julie looked around the table at her pack. These were all the women who were here because of her. She could sense that someone was feeling distress. When she looked at Barb and Ashley's, their faces were flushed. Then she subtly sniffed the air, and scented their arousal. It wasn't strong yet, but it was definitely getting there.

She reached out to them through the bond and said, "Ladies you look all hot and bothered, and I can feel you're upset. What's going on with you?"

After they'd told her what they had told Angel and Darby earlier, Julie looked out of the corner of her eye at Amanda and thought to herself, "Her big ass has something to do with this somehow, I'm sure."

Then she spoke to Darby through the bond and said, "I think Ashley and Barb should have an amulet too."

Then she took a moment to reach out to Del, Marta, Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty, to ensure they were all doing fine, and then she said, "Please make enough of them for everyone except Amanda." Then they got down to business.

~

Moments later, they were marking up the article. An hour later the think tank's first article was ready to be sent out, to all the 'Were' versions of popular magazines on the Were Wide Web.

Julie looked around the table again and said, "Alright ladies, get ready for all hell to break loose."

conference room table. Barb was seated to Julie's right, with Ashley to her left.

Angel sat directly across from Julie, and Darby was to her right.

Amanda smiled inwardly at Barb and Ashley's obvious arousal. "Don't fret sweeties, momma's get you some cock real soon.

"It's Wednesday, and tonight I'll be doing they summoning spell Sabrina gave to me."

~~~

The think tank speaks:

Julie looked around the table at her pack. These were all the women who were here because of her. She could feel that someone was feeling distress. When she looked at Barb and Ashley's, their faces were flushed. Then she subtly sniffed the air, and scented their arousal. It wasn't strong yet, but it was definitely getting there.

She reached out to them through the bond and said, "Ladies you look all hot and bothered, and I can feel you're up. What's going on with you?"

After they'd told her what they had told Angel and Darby earlier, Julie looked out of corner of her eye at Amanda and thought to herself, "Her big ass has something to do with this somehow, I'm sure."

Then she spoke to Darby through the bond and said, "I think Ashley and Barb should have an amulet too."

Then she took s moment to reach out to Del, Marta, Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty, to endure they were all doing fine, she said, "Please enough of them for everyone except Amanda." Then they got down to business.

~

Moments later, they were marking up the article. An hour later the think tank's first article was ready to be sent out, to all the 'Were' versions of popular magazines on the Were Wide Web.

Julie looked around the table again and said, "Alright ladies, get ready for all hell to break loose."

12