All Comments on 'Because She Wanted To Ch. 02'

by peer_my_idle_cruelties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She is so strong, so casual with the violence, so used to being in total control. The contrast with the girl is so stark, her thoughts are fearful, scared, resignation, and she knows she is now a sex slave for Her.

The Belt, will she come to know it well, or has she truly learned her lesson, can she be the good little girl, ready to please, ready to submit, ready to lick....or does she need more education.

She is very scared but very alive, do I want to be her, do I want to fear the belt, do I want to submit in every way demanded, I know I do but I really hope there is some tenderness, a sign of safety behind the fear.

Thank you for part 2, the story is so well written, and I love that you write it as you want, and as I need.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed it overall. I am not into the choking bit, but I understand it's needed for this story. I love the domination, I wonder if she will stay and be that good little girl or will try and run and find the belt works well there as well as her place. I would read a third chapter showing her submission but the story is good left as is.

stormhawk15stormhawk1525 days ago

Would definitely love to have more of this story!

Will527Will52710 days ago

A little violent but really hot, it could only be hotter if the main character was a male.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous