All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 12'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Very nice and exciting! episode again, with some fundamental deliberations at the end. Promising - and that for a series that has already fully proven itself to be awesome, really astounding.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Well, now wasn’t that nice; bizarre, crazy, erotic. Needless to say on board.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Where the fuck were we going? This piece of the puzzle closes perfectly — suspense, unknown, drama — yet some phases detract and run on longer than necessary. Much of the piece, while creative is not captivating — travel to destination, meeting with father is informative but mundane, the sex with Charles et al while intensely erotic too long — dominates toward what end? Becca asks: “Where the fuck were we going?” Exactly and to your credit. Did not like this piece as much as others but maybe I am being set up for much more. Love the hanging suspense.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Nice chapter in finally getting to the main target in this series. Seeing how devious and perverted this Charles Hamilton is. Can't wait to see how the story develops.

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Good chapter. I have had the same doubts as Becca about Ethan I can't wait to read how this evolves and find out what Becca does.

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

Great closure to the bronzefield saga and on with the mission! What a great way for her to get in good graces as well. Let's hope that is actually the case as she works out where she stands on this mission and with her core group. I miss Nat though as she is a great counterpart for Becca. They are a badass team. Thanks for another great chapter and well done on that cliff hanger! Can't wait to see where they land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes you wonder, is Charles the good guy or is Ethan? Lexa may be compromised and in the dark. Interesting twist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES