Becoming Lady Drake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was met with resistance from Lord Drake. His grip tightened in her hair and his tongue explored even deeper. Now, however, his hand had strayed to her lap, digging his fingers into the folds of her wretched dress, squeezing her upper thigh harshly. Thankfully, it was only for another few moments as the carriage jolted to a halt. When Lord Drake pulled back, it was as if he'd done nothing, his composure was complete as he guided her out of the carriage and sent the driver away.

The guest house was the size of a city town house and was as grandly furnished as the main estate house. Keeping up appearances was important, especially in times of great financial need.

Megan waited for Lord Drake to open the front door. However, he just stood there in the remote gardens looking at his new bride. What a delightful specimen she was, her skin so pale and her brunette hair so long and vibrant. When John had first spoken of her, he had told him to be silent. Recently, he had been hurt badly by a woman he had loved whole heartedly. She'd betrayed and humiliated him and he had sworn he'd never give his heart to another.

His mother was dismayed, she needed Lord Drake to secure an heir to the estate and for that he needed to be wed. Reluctantly, and being a practical man, Lord Drake agreed. John's tales of his plaything Megan had intrigued him. Surely such a woman would be easy to control, would fit into his life effortlessly and cause him no inconvenience. However, when he met her she was strong and stubborn, and aroused in him a curiosity that caused him anger at himself.

No woman was going to rule over his mind or emotions, she would become his wife but he was going to be in control. He'd even arranged the reunion of John with his father and his friend's betrothal to the beautiful blonde (a woman far too vain and high maintenance for himself). He'd waited for her response, as he watched her walking down the aisle towards him, and saw the instance he had made the small victory.

Lord Drake was not going to let this woman win anything, when he'd kissed and groped her in the carriage he had nearly given into a lust he had long thought forgotten. Now it was time to take back that control and show his new wife what life as Lady Drake would be like from now on.

"Well, My Pet, the time has arrived for us to consummate our marriage. It is time for me to see the product I have paid so dearly for with my own money. Remove your gown."

Megan had thought that the day could hold no more shocks. Yet here she was being asked by her new husband to strip off her clothes outside in the garden. It was preposterous. He knew she had no intention of agreeing to such an absurd request. Still, the look in his eyes had bled to a dark place.

Lord Drake only gave her moments to process the request before his inpatients got the better of him. Then in another moment, he was in front of her, with another he'd swept her feet from under her so she tumbled to the earth and the final he was on top of her. With skilled hands he unclasped his belt and trousers, whilst his other hand held her slender wrists above her body. Suddenly, her skirt were ripped away from her body, the tearing fabric echoed in the silent early evening air. It took no effort to pull down her pantaloons and position his cock ready to enter.

Then he stopped, looking down he not realised she had not once struggled. Her face looked back at him with innocence. Tears streamed down her face but there was a faint look of curiosity in her eyes.

Megan was about to be deflowered. She hated how it was happening but she'd only ever heard the crude comments of the maids as to what it would be like.

Lord Drake's heart softened for a fleeting second and he leaned in to kiss her and was delighted when she responded with vigour. It is in this moment, he realised the tip of his cock was becoming damp. Not from his pre-cum but from his helpless wives tender body.

"Well, My Pet, it seems like I have no need to force my right to consummate with my wife. It is clear that you are no different to the wet and willing whores I screwed as I was growing up."

Megan's face blushed bright red with shame as she could feel the truth in his statement. She was no whore, but her body was intrigued by the dominance and power of her husband. When she felt him push inside, she almost rose up to meet him. Then the pain hit, as she felt a part deep inside of her tear. With a pleading look, she hoped her husband would give her mercy and time to adjust to the intrusion into her body.

Lord Drake saw the moment upon her face as he realised his wife, and John, had told him the truth about her virginity. He also felt the barrier he ripped inside her, as he thrusts his hungry cock inside the wet cunt beneath him. He knew the pleading look was a request for patients and time, but this night is about him showing he had the control. That no woman would ever again cause him pain and humiliation, especially not his brought and paid for wife.

In a calculated move, Lord Drake shoved his cock even deeper into Megan's straining cunt. It felt like heaven as her tight walls massaged his throbbing member. It was lucky his wife was wet or he would have performed substantial damage.

Once hitting her cervix, he knew he could thrust no longer, remarkably she had taken his whole length. Thankful that he has been blessed with a woman whose cunt has room to take his 9" cock, he slowly started to slide back out and could see the look of relief on her face. Cruelly, he smiled as he waited until the last inch and then slammed back inside to the hilt.

Megan screamed. Her body was physically moved by the force of her husband's plunge inside her throbbing hole. How could he expect her to survive such force, surely this was an accident. That he didn't realise his own strength? It wasn't until he repeated his actions, over and over again, that she realised his intent. As her body started to scream in agony at the pain of his powerful thrusts, as each one reached to his hilt and forced its way inside her narrow wet passage.

No, it is no accident. Lord Drake had every intention of giving his wife no relief from his onslaught. She felt divine as he used every ounce of his strength to rid her of her innocence. Looking down he could see the pain across her face, the look of defeat and the inability to do anything to stop him. This just drove him to try to go harder and faster, to rip her innocent world apart.

However, there was now something on her face that he did not expect. Her former moans of pain have altered slightly. They have softened and adjusted to moans that were altogether different. This revelation confirmed by the vibrations in her cunt that electrified his tense cock. These are his undoing. The feel of her tight slit was already proving difficult to ignore but this new sensation caused his cock to nearly explode. He only had seconds to withdraw and aim its contents at the bodice of her ruined gown.

Megan was astounded as well. One minute her voice was screaming in pain and then a new feeling manifested inside of her. With each forceful stroke, something caught inside her and caused small waves of pleasure through her body. Each one more pronounced than the last. Finally, as she felt his cock harden, she could contain herself no longer. Opening her mouth wide, she screamed with satisfaction as she exploded at her sexual core.

Megan felt it when he pulled out and knelt high above her, leaving her juices alone to drip out of her gaping hole. She saw as a torrent of juices hit her bodice in a jet of pressure. It seemed never ending as he used his hand to pump every last drop. Some even landed on her exposed chest, ran over her slightly exposed nipples and down into the depths of her cleavage. Small drops of pearls glistening on her flushed skin.

Within minutes, Lord Drake used the rags of Megan's gown to clean his spent cock and return it to the restraint of his breaches. Next, he lifted her like a sack of potatoes and flung her over his shoulder. Marching towards the door, he opened it and carried her over the threshold as if she was a purchase from the market and not his new wife.

Megan offered little resistance as she tried to comprehend what has just taken place. Not once had anyone, even the servants, ever mentioned what had caused her to scream with content. No one had ever told her she may enjoy the act of union with her husband. Mostly, the maids talked about the variety of ways they could get their men to finish as quickly as possible so the awful experience was not prolonged.

On the other side of the door, Lord Drake dumped his wife in a heap in the middle of the floor. Stepping back he sat down on the lounge chair and looked at his bride. Her dress was stained from the garden and shredded around the base. The tatters revealed various flashes of exposed flesh. He could even see the stains from his seed against the ivory embroidery and the gleam on her exposed bosom. Her hair strayed in all directions and her face was streaked with tears. However, even in her state of disarray, his new Lady looked beautiful.

This took Lord Drake by surprise, his former love, which broke his heart, was an attractive woman but he never saw her as truly beautiful. Yet here was a lady, merely a piece of equipment to produce a future heir, which looked absolutely delicious. The thoughts themselves caused a stirring inside him. Not of love, he was absolutely sure, but lust. He desired this woman, undeniably, but he was not going to let that control him. He was going to use it to rule over her and make her his whore.

"Well, My Pet, you are not very presentable at this moment in time. Also, I think it is time to see what I will have to put up with in my bed chambers. I asked you before to strip, you will do so now or I'll remove my belt and beat you out of that gown."

Megan shuddered at his words, she had no doubt he would follow through with his threat. His treatment of her earlier showed his complete disregard for her feelings. However, the thought of being completely naked in front of this awful man filled her with dread. In her hesitation, she noticed Lord Drake's hands move to his belt.

"I will not be defied My Pet, if I give you an instruction it is to be carried out immediately. If not, you will be punished... severely!"

Fearing his wrath to be true, she started to unlace her bodice. Her fingers trembled as she untied the knot and loosened the cords. It only took a small amount for the bodice to slacken and drop slightly. Megan blushed as her nipples were clearly exposed and instantly hardened in the cool rooms of the town house. Startled, she looked up as Lord Drake and took an involuntary gasp. Seeing his eyes upon her, with a look of pure desire across his face, gave her a lift in spirits. Maybe she could tame this man, maybe she could make him fall in love with her and therefore he would be kinder.

With a new found resolve, Megan pushed aside her modesty and fears and pulled the corset over her head. Now her breasts bounced free. They were large and full, with large rouged nipples, so they shook as she moved. Next, her fingers moved to the fastenings on her skirts. Most gowns were in two sections and often had several layers of petticoats and underskirts. Thankfully, Lord Drake had banned these from her bridal gown and it was only a matter of allowing her only skirt to drop to the floor.

Lord Drake nearly released himself in his own breaches. Megan was not beautiful, she was stunning. Her naked body was now revealed fully to him. Her tits, as his friend John had taught him to call those delightfully full mounds on her chest, looked perfectly edible. Lord Drake had to force his eyes to leave them and trace the rest of her body. Looking down he smiled at her wide hips, good for childbirth and even better to hang onto during fucking (another of John's subtle terms), and then her nether regions. The latter was covered in dark hair that seemed to be an arrow pointing to an unimaginable treasure.

Lord Drake imagined what he could do with that body. He also remembered the warm tightness whilst taking her on the grounds outside. Once again, his thoughts were nearly his undoing. Even with the wenches in his home town, he rarely ever released more than once in an evening. Yet here he was, ready to plunge that treasure over and over again if he was able.

No, he was not going to allow her to have so much control over his body. He needed to regain the upper hand and show her that he was the master. Standing quickly he left the room, instructing Megan to remain still. In the next room were the supplies he had delivered earlier. Selecting one case, he picked it up and returned with it to the drawing room. Here, Megan was still in the same spot, but her arms now covered her tits and cunt, another charming word he learnt from the irrepressible John.

Standing directly in front of her he placed the case on the floor, opening it carefully so Megan was unable to see the vast array of contents held within. Choosing deliberately, Lord Drake lifted out a reel of rope and closed the lid tightly.

"Now, My Pet, you are a fine slight to behold. However, those limbs of yours are blocking my view. Now hold still, if you fight me, or attempt to run, I'll fetch the horse crop and ruin that delicate skin of yours. I also want you to be silent, you will only speak when I ask you a question, for the remainder of this evening you will need to be respectful and hold your tongue."

Megan opened her mouth to rebuff the man when it was closed by a backhanded slap from her husband.

"I do not approve of hitting a lady, but I will not be disobeyed in my own marriage! Remain silent and do not give me cause to teach you your place."

Tears rolled down Megan's face but she did not say another word as Lord Drake closed in on her. In turn, he took her wrists and pulled them away from her private areas. Her confidence from earlier was shattered, how could she ever tame a man like this, he was wild and without conscience!

Lord Drake pulled each of his bride's slender arms behind her back and entwined them in rope. He allowed the whimpers she gave as he secured each wrist as tightly as possible. He could have angled her arms downwards for comfort but he didn't. Instead, he crossed them at her back. He had no doubt that they hurt her but he felt no remorse. She had to learn his dominance over her was absolute.

Next, he created a wide plait of rope that he wrapped around her neck like a dog collar and joined it to the ropes securing her arms. The collar was loose, but he secured it knowing that if her arms tired they would pull at her throat, if she slacked it her arms would start to ache. He'd learned this from discussions with former slave traders during his travels, never once did he think he'd be able to put it into practice!

Hooking his finger into the front of the rope at her neck, Lord Drake pulled Megan to the couch and onto his lap. Here he had the joy of an up close and personal view of her juicy, plump tits. Unable to fend him off, Megan endured as her husband used fingers, lips, tongue and teeth to maul her breasts. His rough fingers alternated between stroking and caressing, to pinching and squeezing her tender nipples. His hands moulded and squashed her mounds together. His lips and tongue acted like his fingers, but his teeth were what startled her the most.

After satisfying himself of their softness, he took one perky point between his sharp incisors and bit. Not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough for her to struggle to keep quiet. Flicking the entrapped tip with his tongue caused a strained moan to stray from his wife's slender throat. Yet, the moan was not of pain, but the undeniable sound of pleasure. Was this really causing his wife to be aroused?

Testing the theory, he repeated the action with her other ripe nipple. This time he bit slightly harder, digging his nails into the flesh around it and using his freehand to pinch the previously abused tip. Again he heard her moan. This time another obvious sign gave away her reaction, his breaches, beneath her lithe body, started to dampen with her juices. Was his wife really such a slut that this was turning her on? Was she even aware of how her body was reacting?

Megan was very aware! Her body simultaneously stung from the cruel administrations of nails and teeth, but also craved their continued assault on her breasts. Each bite, claw or lick caused a wave of sensations similar, but not as strong, as those she felt outside earlier. Shame filled her face as she tried to deal with the conflicting emotions. She lowered her face, but that caused the rope to choke her, so he had to hold her gaze up and look into Lord Drakes amused eyes as he continued to test her resolve.

Finally tiring of her tits, Lord Drake moved his attention elsewhere. Down towards that inviting arrow of dark hair that pointed to a realm of warm, wet promises. Moving Megan sideways, he pushed her torso over so she fell onto the couch, unable to stop herself due to the ropes. Making sure she could still breathe, he positioned her groin on top of his lap so her hips were raised up and her legs slightly parted. He could feel her struggling to keep them closed, but with a firm grip on each thigh he caused them to part easily before him, revealing her damp cunt lips.

Lord Drake was unsure how he was going to prolong this exploration of her body before he exploded with need. However, he fought to keep composed as he ran a hand from her tits, which were still in tantalising reach, all the way down to her exposed navel. As he crossed this point, he could feel her tense up and when he reached his goal he didn't hesitate to spread her cunt lips wide apart with his fingers. Before him, Lord Drake delighted in looking at Megan's exposed cunt, glistening from her own body's juices.

Allowing himself only a few minutes to look, he moved his other hand up her thighs and buried two fingers forcefully inside her tight hole. It was struggle, but her wetness helped to ease them up her tight walls in her warm, moist passage. Lord Drake then started to piston his fingers in and out of his wife's powerless body. Imagining it to be his cock, he pushed them as high as they would go, with as much force as he could muster. His other hand's fingers kept her lips open whilst its thumb rubbed over the small private nub hidden beneath.

Megan was mortified as her husband battered her private area with his fingers. At first, her body screamed in pain at the violation. Then it started to ease, as it adjusted to the penetration, and finally it started to trigger a recently familiar response. It seemed to start in her stomach, with small butterflies flying inside, and then it grew and moved lower down. Eventually, her whole mid section was filled with heat and desire. The need was so much that Megan started to buck her hips in time with the thrusts of the fingers, her aim was to help them enter her body deeper and faster, to help her fuel the fire inside.

For Lord Drake the sight below him was divine! To have his wife practically fucking his fingers would be unbelievable, if he wasn't witnessing it first... ahem... hand. Having plenty of experience at pleasuring wanton women of his town, he knew that Megan was close to spilling over. At the penultament moment, he withdraw his fingers and denied her. Laughing deeply, he grinned at the distraught face gazing at him from the sofa.

"Ah, My Pet, so you liked that did you? Well I'm pleased, but your release is mine to deliver when, or if, I'm ready. Now, it's time you earned your keep and gave me some pleasure."

Pleasure?! Watching her fall into sin had been a pleasure all in itself. However, his cravings could be denied no longer. Rolling Megan off his lap and onto the floor, he grabbed her hair in his hands and guided her to kneel in front of him. Standing, but keeping a tight grip, he released his belt and allowed his breaches to fall to the floor.