Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore Emma's jeans and top. Sir walked me to the door, said I was to be back at eleven on Sunday. He said I was still his number one! Yipee, I went home happy.

----------------------

Sir

I cannot believe I'm thinking this but it was pleasant to have a couple of days without having naked teenagers under my command. Yesterday was so relaxing, hopefully similar today with perhaps ordering some things off the internet.

I was catching up with a couple of programmes on Netflix when the doorbell rang. That was fast, probably my bed restraints. I opened the door to be greeted by Emily, wearing makeup and her hair which at school she wore in a bun was down and looking as though she had just come out of the hairdressers.

"Hello Emily, I wasn't expecting to see you, come in." She unfastened her coat, turning her back so I could take it from her. I hung it up and when I turned around Emily was standing within her head down and looking sheepish in her underwear.

I took it all in at once, a very sexy black bra containing substantial tits, suspender belt and black stockings and sexy black knickers. Shoes with heels so high she was having difficulty standing let alone walking.

"Come through, I'll make a cup of tea." I led her into the lounge, left her there and went into the kitchen. I put the kettle on and went through the motions of making tea while I decided what to do.

She was only here dressed like that for one reason - anything. I did not ask how she liked her tea as she wasn't going to drink it. I entered the lounge. "Stand up." I commanded, quietly but forcefully.

I walked around her, stopping in front. I lifted her chin and looked into her lime green eyes. "Anything?" I asked.

"Everything," she replied, her face red and her look of humility brilliant.

"Open your mouth," I ordered. Putting my finger in her mouth I ordered. "Suck it," She engulfed it and started sucking. All the time we were looking into each other's eyes. "If that is the best sucking that you can do on my finger, how the fuck are you going to do a decent job on my cock. Unfasten your bra." She looked startled but put her hands behind her. I held her chin and her gaze while she unfastened it. Leaving her chin alone I took the shoulder straps and lifted them down her arms. I shocked her by throwing her bra into a corner of the room.

Her tits had dropped a little, she could hold a pencil under them, bigger than Emma's, a C cup I think. I'm going through the alphabet A B C so far. Very nice but as you know I'm not a tit man. Her upper chest, like her face, was covered in freckles, the same colour as her areolas and nipples.

I lifted her tits and squeezed her nipples. "Turn around," I ordered and put my arms under hers and grabbed her tits again. I had a good handful in each hand and pulled her to me. "Take your knickers off." She started to but could not get very far as she couldn't bend down.

"Put your hands on your head and spread your legs." I stepped back. Her knickers were level with her knees. I pushed her long curly red hair back over her shoulders. I walked behind her and squeezed her well rounded arse. I gave it a slap rewarded with a most satisfying wobble.

In front of her I put first one then two fingers into her hairy pussy, so well lubricated there was no resistance. I wiggled my fingers about to a delightful splashing sound. "Open your mouth and put your tongue out." she obeyed immediately. I put my two wet fingers on her tongue and she licked them until I pushed them into her mouth.

She had not spoken a word so far. "Does that taste nice, slut." I asked.

"Yeth, thur," I should have taken my fingers out before expecting her to talk but I got the gist.

"Knickers off." I allowed her to bend this time. I put my hand out and she gave them to me. I sniffed them and threw them in a different corner. She looked at me bewildered. "Get on your hands and knees, fetch the knickers and bring them to me. Go."

She started crawling, "Slower, arse up more, arch your back. Your deportment is terrible." She improved. The sight of her red hair surrounding the pussy and arsehole was most pleasurable. She returned with her knickers in her mouth, another pleasant sight, her tits almost touching the carpet, and dropped them at my feet.

"Very good," I said as I unzipped my pants. "You turn up here uninvited wearing cheap slutty underwear basically wanting me to fuck you. If you are very good I will fuck you later, first you will have to be punished for your assumption that you can just turn up uninvited. Get over my knee." She crawled up and lay over me. I obviously had a raging hard on. I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand and whacked her left arse cheek with my right.

"Yowwww," she yelled.

"What do you say?"

"Pardon."

"What do you say?"

"I don't understand."

"Well slut you turn up here expecting me to make you feel good. I start to do that and you cannot even express gratitude. From now on after each smack I expect to hear you count each one and say thank you sir. I expect you to be a respectful slut."

I hit her right cheek. "Two thank you sir."

"No you stupid bitch that was one the other didn't count and now that one doesn't count, we will start again and you will not be so stupid." I hit her again.

"Argghh. One thank you sir."

"Well done, I'll give you a gold star." Whack.

"Arrgghh. Two thank you sir." At ten her legs were waving about and her choking sort of cries increased. I rested my hand on her arse and her legs opened. I could see and smell her essence leaking from her pussy.

Her arse was bright red and my hand was sore. "Get down, crawl and fetch your bra, you need to cool off. Her pussy and surrounds were glistening, a delightful sight as she crawled off. "Stop." I said when she was just a couple of feet away from me on her return journey. "Do you want to please me?"

"Yes sir."

"Even if you don't please yourself?"

"Yes sir." I didn't believe her but I think she is a submissive and wants a master.

"If that is so, beg me to let you suck my cock."

"Please let me suck your cock, sir."

"Do better than that or you can get your coat and fuck off."

"Oh please, please sir let me suck your beautiful cock."

"Not bad, you may lick my balls." Jesus I needed to fuck her this was killing me as it was her. I held my cock back and she crawled the last few feet and started licking my balls.

"You may lick my cock but do not put it in your mouth." She licked up to the tip and back down. "Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes please sir."

"Then you must ask me."

"Please sir will you fuck me?"

"Which hole would you like me to fuck you in?"

"In my vagina sir."

"You are a slut, look at how you are dressed, look at why you are here. You don't have a vagina, you have a cunt, a very wet sluttish cunt and if you don't ask me to fuck your cunt you can fuck off, I have others who can replace you. So slut lets hear it."

She was crying. "Please sir fuck my wet cunt, it is begging for you, please, please."

"Lie on your back on the carpet, legs up and spread." I got between her legs and slotted right in, she came almost immediately with a loud scream.

"Oh Godddddddddd, arghhhhhh." There were some other words which were even less decipherable. I continued fucking her.

"You're not a bad fuck, had plenty of practice slut? I shall have you in your office one day, over your desk while your secretary sits outside. Will you make as much noise then?" She started oh Godding again, I rammed in as hard and fast as I could until I came.

I stayed in her while I got my breath back, before I was too soft I moved up her and put my cock between her tits. I pushed her tits together and moved my cock up and down. "Put your tongue out," The head of my cock rubbed against it.

I moved up and pushed into her mouth. "Clean it," I ordered. She seemed uncertain. "Have you never sucked a cock before?"

"No sir, I have always refused to do that, I was terrified when you made me beg to suck yours, I don't really know what to do."

"Just lick round it to clean it, I will give you blow job instructions later." She licked it. "Stay where you are, I stood and put my foot on her chest, below her tits and my other foot on the floor by her face. "Lick my toes."

Emily

Anything he wants, everything. The way she looked at him, the way he rubbed her buttocks and lifted her dress and I'm sure her buttocks were red.

I have worked solid all my life, I am the youngest headmistress in the county and at the flagship school. I get sick of making decisions, sick of being in charge, sick, sick, sick.

I decided to go and see Eddy and do anything he wants! I searched my wardrobe for sexy clothes to wear and came up with none. It's time I got some. Black is sexy so that's what I went for. Bra and matching knickers although the bra wasn't as supportive as I was used to. Suspender belt, the first I'd ever owned, and stockings with a seam, shoes with a heel, I struggled to walk in.

Saturday morning I went to the hairdressers and at lunchtime I put my underwear on, took it off again, put it back on. I put on a light summer coat that looked a bit odd in this heatwave but less conspicuous than my underwear and drove to his house. I sat outside in the car trying to build up the courage to knock on his door. I was filled with dread and excitement, with fear and trepidation. As frightened as I was the sexual elation was carrying me on.

I rang the bell, he came to the door looked surprised and invited me in. I unfastened my coat and turned my back for him to take it off me like the gentleman he is. He turned around having hung my coat up and didn't blink, he led me to the lounge then went and made some tea. He behaved as if I was fully dressed. I know it is typically British to make guests tea, but for God's sake I'm almost naked.

He doesn't want an old crone like me when he has a gorgeous teenager. What a waste, what an embarrassment, can I sneak out? How stupid have I been thinking I can compete, throwing myself at him just to be rejected. "Stand up," he said in a commanding voice and I was up before I thought, my insides turned over, a furor centred in my vagina and radiating through my body making my nipples and the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

He walked round me like he was inspecting a piece of meat, more goosebumps. He was looking into my eyes, looking into my soul, knowing what I was thinking and feeling, as he told me to unfasten my bra. He pulled it off me and threw it across the room, no way to treat fifty five pounds worth of clothing. I was blushing, my breasts aren't as firm as they used to be.

He lifted my boobs and squeezed my nipples. The sensation went right down to my vagina and exploded like a starburst. Oh God I thought. He went behind me, held my boobs and pulled me to him, I could feel his erection in my back.

With his hands squeezing my breasts he told me to take my knickers off but had hold of me so tight that I couldn't bend. I pushed each side down alternately but could not get them further than my knees. I tried to work them down by lifting my legs up and down, for God' sake I wanted to do things right.

I was made to stand with my legs apart and my hands on my head. He put fingers in my vagina and made the most shameful splashing noise. How much more could he humiliate me? A lot. He put his wet fingers in my mouth and asked me if they tasted nice. I could hardly answer with his fingers almost down my throat.

My knickers were thrown into a corner and I had to crawl to fetch them, fetch like you would order a dog. I had to crawl in a designated way which showed him my nether regions. I had been blushing with embarrassment since I walked through the door.

He put me over his knee and spanked me, he made me thank him with each spank. He hurt me, humiliated me, he made my vagina glow, the pain dissipated as the glow increased. I was going to have an orgasm from him spanking me.

Again I was made to crawl like a dog, oh please please help me, how degraded and depraved could he make me? How sexually aroused will this indignity make me? I brought my bra back and then I had to beg to suck his penis, really, beg to do something for him. He will be disappointed, I do not know what to do. He let me lick his scrotum first followed by licking his penis. I did not suck his penis.

I had to further beg him to have intercourse with me. He made me say fuck my cunt. I do not use that language, I have up until now never said the C word or even the F word. With no sophistication he put me to the floor and lay on top of me, forcibly inserted his penis and I had a wonderful orgasm. I blasphemed in a way I never had before.

I'm not sure where my head was, I know where all my feelings were, in a place they have never been before. He carried on, hell, fucking me until I had another orgasm. He did too.

He placed his penis, no his cock, between my boobs, squeezed them together and rubbed it up and down. He made me put my tongue out and lick the end of it. He put it in my mouth, I have never done that before, I have always refused, it's dirty. I did not know what to do. I licked it. He said he would teach me later.

I lay there with his foot on my chest, holding me down and I was made to lick the toes on his other foot. He cannot make me feel more humiliated. In my head I wanted to go and hide away, my body wanted him to abuse me and do whatever he wants with me.

After years of work and avoiding distracting pleasures to achieve what I have, my body is rebelling and just wants gratification.

Sir

She has learnt her place. I took my foot off her chest. "Get up, make a sandwich and tea. You can take your shoes off." The doorbell rang, it could have been worse timing. I was tempted to send Emily in her stockings, but pulled my trousers on and answered the door. It was a courier with my plain brown package.

I sat on the couch and when Emily brought the tea and sandwiches I allowed her to sit at my feet on a cushion. Bed restraints and a woman who needed blow job training, a perfect situation.

I led her crawling to my bedroom, something very sexy about her wild red hair. Between us we fixed the straps under the mattress, I fixed the cuffs onto her wrists and ankles. The straps were designed to have the head at the top and legs at the bottom. I put her across the bed with her head over the edge.

Her legs were well spread, I put a pillow under her arse which pushed her pussy on display. "We will have to trim those pubes." I kissed her pussy, I may be wrong but it looked quite puffed up. "You look delicious from here."

"You can take cock right down your throat from this angle, your mouth and oesophagus are perfectly lined up for a deep throat." She looked absolutely terrified. I was on my knees and slowly put my cock to her mouth. I was holding my cock.

"Kiss the end, put your tongue in the little pee hole. Put the knob end in your mouth, circle it with your tongue, that's good, now I am going to push it in further, keep circling it and start to suck." She was doing well. "Later I am going to untie your arms to give you some control and you can deep throat me."

I grabbed her nipples and pulled her tits up. "Don't stop sucking," I ordered. I picked up an eighteen inch clear plastic ruler, one I had actually stolen from Emily's school. I hit the pubic area above her pussy.

"Ugh," she grunted, which sent a pleasant vibration along my cock. I hit her again, this was so good a double benefit. Enough of this I pulled out and stood admiring her pussy. I hit her thighs not hard but fast, from above the knee to almost her pussy left leg then right. Five blows on her clit had her moaning and squirming.

She has been so good, so unexpected, she used to be my boss and although I had not had personal problems with her she was known as a bitch. I crawled on the bed and kissed her pussy, put my tongue in and tasted her delicious juices.

I felt her clit with my tongue and gripped it between tongue and teeth. She started moaning, groaning and speaking indecipherable words. Suddenly I nearly drowned, Emily's pussy shot out a load of oily fluid into my mouth. I have never had anyone squirt like this before, it was amazing.

I moved up her body, lifted her head with her wild ginger hair and kissed her. Rubbing the liquid onto her and I fucked her. A tight, warm, exceedingly wet fuck. I came.

Emily

I made some ham sandwiches while he answered the door and I sat at his feet while we ate and drank. He had certainly put me in my place, from sucking his toes to sitting at his feet. He had trousers on from when he answered the door, I would have liked to kiss his bare legs to show how much I was his.

He led me crawling to his bedroom by a leash. We set some ties up and I was fastened across the bed with my head hanging over. He said it was the ideal position to put his penis down my throat. Please no, I would gag, be sick. Please no.

I felt so vulnerable, unable to move very much and so exposed. He made me kiss the end of his penis which was actually very nice. I tried to fit my tongue in the slit in the end. He put the head in and instructed me to tongue around it.

I was quite enjoying this and then he pushed in further. I dreaded that he would go too far in my mouth. I sucked and wound my tongue round hoping that would please him. Even when he pulled my boobs up by my nipples, I kept sucking. While my tongue circled his penis he hit me on my lower abdomen, it hurt and made me cry out, not so much cry out as my mouth was full. He took his penis out and disappeared from my view and started hitting my thighs. My legs were stretched so far apart that the muscles were tense so the blows although light caused my eyes to water.

After he had abandoned my mouth I looked up, he was using one of the eighteen inch rulers I specifically ordered, the cheek of him. He was approaching my vagina up my left leg. Thankfully he stopped before he reached it and started on my right leg. When he was almost at my vagina again he did not stop but hit me several times right on it.

Now that hurts, my vagina was pumped up, every nerve ending, and there are a lot particularly in the clitoris, was tingling. I was about to tell him to stop when he was suddenly kissing it, wow that was glorious. Just when you think things cannot get any better, they do. He did something with my clitoris.

I could not stop myself. I started shouting, moaning. I am not sure what I did but I know that it was the best feeling of my life. My vagina shot liquid all over sir, I was even thinking of him as sir now. He moved up my body, pulled me up by my hair and rubbed his soaked face over me and then he kissed me.

I was returning from wherever my head had been when I felt his cock entering me again. Oh yes please, can a body take this much pleasure? Why am I tied? I want to pull him into me. I want all of him. I was near to orgasm again, I think I might die.

I lived through another orgasm and felt his sperm enter me.

Sir

Well that was quite an experience and from an unexpected source, I collapsed on top of Emily again, totally drained. I rolled off her, unfastened her arms and put my rapidly shrinking cock into her mouth. "Clean it," I ordered.

"Stay there," I left the room and poured myself a drink, a stiff whisky actually, and sat on the couch. I was tempted to swap the fastening round pulling her legs over her head and her arm pulled down to the fastening that had held her legs.

It would be a great position to do her arse, she had said everything, but I suspect she is not supple enough to do it reasonably. The two teenagers were coming tomorrow.

I finished my whisky and returned to the bedroom, Emily was laying there with her hands under her head holding it up. I went to her pussy and put a finger in. I think the wetness was the residue from her earlier splash.

1...34567...9